Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

+12
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
rosemary
christabel
calcite51
Rosie
Jayelles
vee8
maria
Pedro Silva
Peaceful1
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:30 pm

Amaral wont make the conference Pedro, I am pretty certain of that.
Its another Bennett ploy IMO, so when Amaral doesnt show up, TB can blame the government and Team McCann of covering something up! TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 269937
Trouble is, the blind sheepies will believe him!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 Empty Re: TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Then, the police authorities should act with the measures the situation requires, because that is a clear sign of harassment, provocation, disrespect against innocents. The people of Rothley should, alltogether warn the police, and the police should expelled him from Rothley with the warn, if you continue with your despicable behaviour, you will be severely punished, and by the same time, the same police should get in touch with the other authorities at England, warn them about him. Of course, this is only my opinion.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:47 pm

TB does also say in his reply that "IF GONCALO SPEAKS, OR RATHER, HIS WIFE!!" No pressure on Sophia of course......! She is a demented soul, driven half mad by her husband, and I have not the slightest sympathy for her, but to imagine she would take her husband´s place if he is not allowed entry to the UK is beyond comprehension. But TB has obviously considered this and believes she is a viable alternative.......what do others think? I know what I feel.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:04 am

Um, it's still going to be a violation of the order if Gonc is standing there whispering in Sofia's ear and she announces it in English. You're obligated to obey the letter and the spirit of court rulings. His attorneys might even get in trouble for it. There's no way it's happening - the judge will go ballistic. He'd be a total moron to #### off the judiciary before a libel case.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:15 am

I agree with Peaceful on this. I doubt that Amaral would even make it to the 'conference'.

He is going to have far more important things on his mind in the near future. And I thought his reply was a bit non committal. And I am still not convinced that Amaral even made that reply.

My bet is Bennett will advertise his participation (as he has already done) but then make an announcement that he has to withdraw from the conference. Just my opinion of course, but lets wait and see.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:55 am

I hope that by the time January arrives there won't be a conference, both Bennett and Ameral will be serving a prison sentence, and Madeleine is home.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:51 pm

jean wrote:I hope that by the time January arrives there won't be a conference, both Bennett and Ameral will be serving a prison sentence, and Madeleine is home.

So do I Jean, so do I.
Patience is running thin with that man Bennett.
Maybe, just maybe, he has projected forward a little too hastily with this next meet?
Hope so. TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 Lol
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:38 pm

May I refer you to my favourite "Take That" song, "Have A Little Patience" TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 599426

My personal take on this, is the following:

That email was not written by Amaral, why? Because in the original emails before Bennett starting altering them (he is famous for altering emails and 'other' communications) Goncalo Amaral, was spelled incorrectly ie Goncalol and read it like this GoncaLOL, someone is having a laugh at Bennett and Butler's expense, not sure, but this may be Nbrado?
Nbrado certainly has the intelligence and ability to do this, he has already done it once before and a few of us on here were present on the Oprah Blog the night that Nbrado came out! Talk about you could have heard a pin drop and stunned silence! TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 574656 TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 574656 TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 574656

Those of us who remember December 2008 when Goncalo Amaral suddenly appeared on the 3 A's made two posts and was never seen or heard of again, but we over here (and elsewhere) sussed out immediately that this was not Amaral, but Bren refused to believe it, said he checked out and that she was 101% sure. It wasn't Amaral then and in my opinion, it isn't Amaral now.

Bennett thought it was a good time to RE publish it now because it never made much impact when he did it the first time, he only managed to get it in a couple of local rags (probably the free ones hidden between the classifieds)

What alarms me about Bennett is that suddenly he takes emails which people have obviously written to him in confidence and thinks nothing of breaking their confidence by publishing them on the net, for his own spurious needs.

All that aside, in a following post made by Bennett, he is backtracking like mad, he knows he has messed up big time here, whether it is Amaral or *not* Bennett and Butler have managed to shoot themselves in the foot again, think about it, if it is Amaral, would he be thankful to Bennett for suddenly publishing a private email? Especially at this time when he is in big trouble in his own country? So if it is him, he is going to be annoyed with Bennett and if it isn't him, he is going to be annoyed with Bennett and Butler for misrepresenting him and giving all those he (Amaral) sees as his enemies, even more ammunition to fire at him. Bennett and Butler have just made even more of a laughing stock of themselves and of course of Amaral (if that were at all possible). TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 574656 TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 574656 TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 574656

I know we have freedom of movement here in Europe, but you still have to have a passport to enter the UK and all things considered, I know that our government can refuse entry to people like Amaral because he meets certain criteria ie *he is a convicted criminal.... *he is currently serving a suspended prison sentence......even if nothing else happens, *he will still be serving that sentence come February 2010, which is when this meeting scheduled. These are all grounds on which entry could be refused, however, there are 2 issues, that when February does come around, he will have already appeared in court on a charge of Defamation and lost that particular battle. (Look at what the judge has said regarding the issue of his book and public speaking etc). So for him to come to the UK and deliberately flounce the law of his own country would land him in hot water when he returned (even if his wife was the speaker, the content is the same and can be proved to have been heavily influenced by him) So having lost that battle, he comes to the UK and attends a Hate Campaign Meeting at a venue deliberately chosen near the McCanns home to cause yet more pain and suffering to them, this can be seen as Incitement to hatred and for him to enter the UK, he would have to prove that his meeting was of benefit to the UK and well it just isn't, in fact, the opposite is easily proved.

2) As well as the above case, he has the little mater of other court cases which are pending an now looming on the horizon, not least, one of which is a criminal case where he is charged with battery and torture of a witness (again) for which he is already serving a suspended prison sentence for on another lesser charge, but connected to the torture of the main witness of the same case. Under Portuguese law and because of the way it is structured, there is a very high possibility of Amaral being found guilty of battery and torture, if he is, then his 18 month suspended prison sentence would automatically kick in and even pending appeal (if he was so granted) Amaral would find himself behind bars on the very day of his conviction. This of course is NOT to mention that he would receive a further sentence for his new conviction which I am reliably told could be as much as 12 years in prison.

So as I said, I hope the very foolish, stupid and pig ignorant liars Bennett and Butler have not wasted the Houndations "funds" and booked a taxi for Amaral at the airport, because they would have wasted yet more of their "funds", dubious that they are!

In my opinion, Amaral will not be around to take up this date and if he is in prison and his wife decides to do it, then she will be shortly joining him ( not for visitation rights either!)

Of course one has to remember also, ths is not taking into consideration anything else that may happen along meantime!

My own opinion of Bennett is that he has been creeping up the rather rotund backside of Amaral for ages, up until this point, even the brainless Amaral has had the sense to stay clear of Bennett, so why would he all of a sudden change his mind and decide to speak at a meeting in the UK.

One other thing, because of the nature of the meeting (should it go ahead) then the police would have to be informed and arrangements made to police it, this is normal procedure in the UK concerning meets like this and then of course it has to be made public!!!

Bennett and Butler are not very bright people are they?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:56 pm

There is also this taken from the Portuguese judge clarification since the original ruling and it is very important, Judge Amélia Puna Loupo, has said,

Therefore, she considers that the fear that has been alleged by the McCann couple, that the dissemination of the book (which has already been published in eight countries), as well as the statements that Gonçalo Amaral has been making about it, will provoke them new offenses (against them and their children, Sean and Amelie), apart from hampering the continuation of searches for Maddie, is founded.

The magistrate recalls that the Public Ministry’s archiving dispatch in the inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann concluded that there is no evidence to accuse the McCanns of any crime. Therefore, the repetition of the former inspector’s thesis always causes serious and hardly repairable damage to the McCann family.

The decision to prohibit the sale of the book and the documentary has immediate effects. Gonçalo Amaral can appeal the decision to the Appeals Court or state his opposition to the decision (which in this case moves the process into a court session, that would be presided over by the same judge) – but such would have no suspension effect.

As for this thing that JM and her followers have all been going on about for September, it was probably this court hearing which was obviously scheduled and which went completely against Goncalo Amaral. If it wasn't that, then half of September has gone already, so I think they had better get a move on!

Also I would point out that Joana Morais is a proven liar, she translates documents and adds her own bits it to titillate them and thus give a completely incorrect translation.
Just about anyone that has been connected with Amaral from Amaral downwards ie Amaral, Paulo Reis, Duarte Levy, Joana Morais, Astro, Bennett and Butler and the nutter hanger on groupie brigade of Claudia79 and Vile Viv, have NEVER been right about anything, they have NEVER once successfully predicted the outcome of anything, not that this is a competition, because it isn't, but it is mentioned to help people put into perspective the predictions of the idiots! Also those idiots swooning at the feet of Amaral etc, need to remember, at the center of this tragedy is a little girl, who has been abducted and taken away from her family and the chances are she is STILL ALIVE and these bloody disgusting and despicable distractions are impeding the search for her and for that alone all the above mentioned should be arrested and charged and if convicted of deliberately misleading and preventing information coming to light about this poor child's whereabouts, well they should be thrown into prison and made to reflect upon what vile evil they have done and will continue to do if they are not stopped!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:59 pm

No Rosie, they are not very bright at all.
A 25w bulb would outshine them TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 466476
On Just a Thought Forum, it says Butler has resigned from the MF??
Full of spelling mistakes though, so probably a wind up.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:No Rosie, they are not very bright at all.
A 25w bulb would outshine them TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 466476
On Just a Thought Forum, it says Butler has resigned from the MF??
Full of spelling mistakes though, so probably a wind up.

Personally, although this would be good, I will never forgive that "hard faced" woman for what she has one, she has played an integral part in preventing the search for a missing child, if it is true and she has resigned, in my opinion, this would only be done because she is scared for herself and the consequences for herself and is not one bit sorry for the soul destroying pain and hurt she has caused Mr Mrs McCann and for the unforgivable acts she has helped organise which has directly had an impact on the search for an abducted child.

In my opinion if she has gone, it will be because she has been threatened with legal action and if she has, I hope she does not escape justice, because an example of her and all those like her needs to be made, so this appalling circus can never ever again take place.Personally watching the pain and suffering of two innocent human beings while in the depth of despair for their abducted daughter has been overwhelming and not something I ever want to witness again.

So I hope both Bennett and Butler are going to be prosecuted and sorry if that is offensive to some, but it is the way I feel.

They should not escape prosecution, but if this is true, I hope she can at least find a shred of decency and just fade away (until her court case)!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:54 pm

If it is true, like you Rosie, I think it is to (try) to save her sorry ass, rather than be remorseful of what she has done.
Both she and Bennett (especially Bennett) are so wrapped up in their cause, belief, that neither can ever see that they may just have been fed wrong information and foolishly acted on it.
Bennett wanted (still wants) fame.
Butler, IMO went along with Bennett for some strange reason??
The rest of them........Bren/Laffin/Viv/Havern/Slumming/Stevo to name just a few, well IMO they just wanted something to do in their otherwise empty lives.
Poor Madeleine was that something.
The McCann family gave them an outlet to vent their own anger. Sadly.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:25 pm

She might have gone off the forum to change her socks TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 466476 . Can anyone see her backing off altogether?

I find it a bit odd she said "As from now until further notice if nessesary, I am no longer working with the Madeleine Foundation" Isn't it her Foundation and she funds it? TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 212494 .
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:05 am

christabel wrote:She might have gone off the forum to change her socks TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 466476 . Can anyone see her backing off altogether?

I find it a bit odd she said "As from now until further notice if nessesary, I am no longer working with the Madeleine Foundation" Isn't it her Foundation and she funds it? TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 212494 .

Exactly Chris, this is what I think too! One thing isn't Butler the actual Founder? Isn't she paying for it?

Butler may have left the Foundation, but she hasn't left the building!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:31 am

Peaceful1 wrote:No Rosie, they are not very bright at all.

thats a bit generous aint it...I would have said a candle would have out shined them TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 466476 TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 466476
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:47 am

I was feeling generous Clairsey. LOL

By the way, I would have thought Butler could spell 'further' but there you go, thats me being generous and giving them a bit of credit. TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 466476
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:02 am

I have the same take on Butler resigning from the Foundation. A bit of a*** covering I suspect, but far too little, far too late.

And thats assuming its true and she has resigned.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:14 pm

It appears to be so Dianeh.
Deuce (Mod) seems to have spoken to her?
Mod..where are you? Can you confirm?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:It appears to be so Dianeh.

Spoke to Mod on the phone yesterday. It's true!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm

Yeh it sounds like its only to cover her sorry ass. But its waaaaayyyyy too late! LOL
But I believe her views on the McCanns and the case hasnt changed. TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 356737
Stupid idiot that she is.
Ah well...their problem.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:34 pm

vee8 wrote:

Sorry what this woman has said and what she has actually done since, seem to be two completely different things. It is impossible to know what thew witch has done, is doing or is thinking of doing in the future, she has been saying that she has NOT changed her mind and carry on as normal.

This is just a ploy to confuse things and is being done deliberately, I would not trust Butler (or Bennett) as far as I could throw a grand piano!

Whatever it was that prompted Butler to make that mealy mouthed "gesture" yesterday, was NOT done out of her realising that she has been behaving like the "bitch from hell" towards two people desperately searching for their daughter, whatever it was, it was done to cover her own ugly backside, because she probably had not any other avenue to go.

What Bennett and Butler are trying to do is to divide us and divide what we think and feel etc and they have done this because they feel under threat, well I wish them good luck with that, personally speaking, all hell will freeze over before I ever think of them as anything other than the vile creatures they actually are.

I promise them this, I will not stop until I see them in court facing 'criminal' charges for what they have done to two innocent people and most of all above anything and everything else, for the harm that they have knowingly and so deliberately done to the search for a missing abducted child, because that to me is simply unforgivable.

I am sick and tired of seeing the perpetrators of evil being given light sentences and let off, my thoughts are with the true victims in this awful circus, Madeleine, her parents, her siblings, her grandparents, her family and friends, these are the real victims, what I think of Butler and Bennett, well I hold them so beneath contempt that words cannot actually explain adequately how I view them.

If an example is not made of Bennett and Butler and of their brainless hangers on of tempest and hatred, the Greens and Bradford etc, then come another situation (as well there may be if despite this unprecedented hue and cry over dear little Madeleine) her abductors are not found and brought to court for "LEGAL" justice, well these vile spiteful sub humans that crawl out from beneath their rocks to dispense their hatred, will just do it all over again, when it happens to another dear little innocent child and their unsuspecting family.

No room for a mistake in the world of Butler and Bennett is there, you have to be a perfect human being and never make a mistake, never have an error of judgement, strange that, when you realise all the mistakes and errors this pair have got up to. I would not even refer to them as animals, animals have dignity and a purpose, what purpose do the Bennetts and Butlers of this world have, other than to cause as much pain and distress as is possible for one life time? Sick SOBs!

On Friday 14th August 2009, this despicable crew took their hate campaign to the village of two innocent victims of an appalling crime, not content with distributing their hate leaflets in that village, they then took them into the very street and shoved them through the doors of unsuspecting neighbours, they did this without a thought as to how this would make these parents feel, they did it without a thought of how it would make the siblings of Madeleine feel, they did it without a thought that they could have put those twins at risk, they did it without a thought of what the dear little twins would be made to feel in future years, when they start understanding and knowing and learning about the vileness of what makes people like Bennett and Butler and the Greens tick.

All these self serving people did was to gratify themselves, they did it to make themselves feel better because they lead empty lives, there is simply no other explanation that can explain what they did, because what they actually did, serves no purpose at all. It gave these vile creatures a self important high that some evil they had thought up was transferred onto paper and take into the home of innocent people and they were not content with this, they then set about publicising the vile evil they did that day, on the radio, TV and newspapers, then they returned to go on their hate websites to bask in the glory and self grandiose back slapping, for what they had done.

But oh, didn't they squeal when one of them got just a small dose of the medicine she had been meting out to two innocent people and one of them, Debbie Butler" got her ugly on the outside and even uglier on the inside face plastered across the Sunday Express national newspaper, there she was expecting to get a good headline and excitingly asking for the pictures, I bet she waited with baited breath for that newspaper and when it came it read "McCANNS STALKER" and was accompanied by an ugly photograph of her. Well deserved I would say.

I am interested in nothing these people have to say, or do, the only thing I am interested in is seeing them face justice legally in the courts, serve ther sentences as the courts ee fit and then after that, they slip away and never be seen or heard of again. If I ever saw their ugly evil vile faces again, it would be too soon.

(Apologies for the rant) But Bennett and Butler are not going to get away with their behaviour - "Similia similibus curentur " (Latin for let like be treated with like.) I will show them as much compassion as they have shown Madeleine and her parents and family and friends - fair enough?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:15 pm

From what I know of you, Rosie, without the libell, slander, stalking, harassing.

Well said.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Rosiepops wrote:
vee8 wrote:

Sorry what this woman has said and what she has actually done since, seem to be two completely different things. It is impossible to know what thew witch has done, is doing or is thinking of doing in the future, she has been saying that she has NOT changed her mind and carry on as normal.

This is just a ploy to confuse things and is being done deliberately, I would not trust Butler (or Bennett) as far as I could throw a grand piano!

Whatever it was that prompted Butler to make that mealy mouthed "gesture" yesterday, was NOT done out of her realising that she has been behaving like the "bitch from hell" towards two people desperately searching for their daughter, whatever it was, it was done to cover her own ugly backside, because she probably had not any other avenue to go.

What Bennett and Butler are trying to do is to divide us and divide what we think and feel etc and they have done this because they feel under threat, well I wish them good luck with that, personally speaking, all hell will freeze over before I ever think of them as anything other than the vile creatures they actually are.

I promise them this, I will not stop until I see them in court facing 'criminal' charges for what they have done to two innocent people and most of all above anything and everything else, for the harm that they have knowingly and so deliberately done to the search for a missing abducted child, because that to me is simply unforgivable.

I am sick and tired of seeing the perpetrators of evil being given light sentences and let off, my thoughts are with the true victims in this awful circus, Madeleine, her parents, her siblings, her grandparents, her family and friends, these are the real victims, what I think of Butler and Bennett, well I hold them so beneath contempt that words cannot actually explain adequately how I view them.

If an example is not made of Bennett and Butler and of their brainless hangers on of tempest and hatred, the Greens and Bradford etc, then come another situation (as well there may be if despite this unprecedented hue and cry over dear little Madeleine) her abductors are not found and brought to court for "LEGAL" justice, well these vile spiteful sub humans that crawl out from beneath their rocks to dispense their hatred, will just do it all over again, when it happens to another dear little innocent child and their unsuspecting family.

No room for a mistake in the world of Butler and Bennett is there, you have to be a perfect human being and never make a mistake, never have an error of judgement, strange that, when you realise all the mistakes and errors this pair have got up to. I would not even refer to them as animals, animals have dignity and a purpose, what purpose do the Bennetts and Butlers of this world have, other than to cause as much pain and distress as is possible for one life time? Sick SOBs!

On Friday 14th August 2009, this despicable crew took their hate campaign to the village of two innocent victims of an appalling crime, not content with distributing their hate leaflets in that village, they then took them into the very street and shoved them through the doors of unsuspecting neighbours, they did this without a thought as to how this would make these parents feel, they did it without a thought of how it would make the siblings of Madeleine feel, they did it without a thought that they could have put those twins at risk, they did it without a thought of what the dear little twins would be made to feel in future years, when they start understanding and knowing and learning about the vileness of what makes people like Bennett and Butler and the Greens tick.

All these self serving people did was to gratify themselves, they did it to make themselves feel better because they lead empty lives, there is simply no other explanation that can explain what they did, because what they actually did, serves no purpose at all. It gave these vile creatures a self important high that some evil they had thought up was transferred onto paper and take into the home of innocent people and they were not content with this, they then set about publicising the vile evil they did that day, on the radio, TV and newspapers, then they returned to go on their hate websites to bask in the glory and self grandiose back slapping, for what they had done.

But oh, didn't they squeal when one of them got just a small dose of the medicine she had been meting out to two innocent people and one of them, Debbie Butler" got her ugly on the outside and even uglier on the inside face plastered across the Sunday Express national newspaper, there she was expecting to get a good headline and excitingly asking for the pictures, I bet she waited with baited breath for that newspaper and when it came it read "McCANNS STALKER" and was accompanied by an ugly photograph of her. Well deserved I would say.

I am interested in nothing these people have to say, or do, the only thing I am interested in is seeing them face justice legally in the courts, serve ther sentences as the courts ee fit and then after that, they slip away and never be seen or heard of again. If I ever saw their ugly evil vile faces again, it would be too soon.

(Apologies for the rant) But Bennett and Butler are not going to get away with their behaviour - "Similia similibus curentur " (Latin for let like be treated with like.) I will show them as much compassion as they have shown Madeleine and her parents and family and friends - fair enough?

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 691961
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 am

I couldn't have put it better myself!! Well done! Keep on 'ranting'.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Zavvi Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:41 am

vee8 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:
vee8 wrote:

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 691961
What can I say...Just TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 4 Brilliant
Zavvi
Zavvi
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next