Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

+12
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
rosemary
christabel
calcite51
Rosie
Jayelles
vee8
maria
Pedro Silva
Peaceful1
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

Post by rosemary Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:28 am

Rosie I am sorry for sounding ambiguous in that posting, I didn´t mean that you or admin were playing silly games. I meant the author/s of this email. If it is a scam then surely it should be ignored. It is plainly ridiculous and not worth reading.
But I see it has been published in the Birmingham local paper today (sorry I don´t now have the link) so I presume it is for real? In which case it is to be taken seriously. I say that because whatever else Bennett may be he does know his law, doesn´t he?!!. But having just read what Houndings has to say on this point I am now totally confused.
The question still remains until we have unequivocal legal advice on this whioe issue of what Goncalo can or cannot do re his books , his Internet DVD, throughout the rest of the world.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 am

Well you would think that Bennett would know his law, however, the great many times we have all witnessed him getting into trouble for breaking the law, no I do not think he does, hence why he was relieved from his duties as a solicitor and fined by the Law Society for bringing the professions into disrepute. He is also currently being investigate by the Law Society yet again for his leaflet drop and he has also just had another reprimand by the solicitors ruling body. The man is an idiot. Put it this way, would you want him representing you?

As I just said previously, this ruling of the injunction, is just the first in a long line and as the legal process continues all will become clear and Amaral will be right up the creek without a paddle and as for Bennett, the way he is going, well if Butler is not locked up herself, she will be visiting him in prison!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:41 am

I think both Bennett and Amaral push their boundaries as far as they can (there is no such thing as BAD publicity) but I don't see Amaral attending the meeting. I personally think Amaral knows things are happening behind the scenes and his ambiguous answer to Bennett gives me hope that Rosiepops is right.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:13 am

OK I just looked at the UK Home Office website under refusal of entry reasons and it does clearly state that Immigration CAN refuse entry to anyone on grounds of their having a criminal record. And he has a suspended sentence so it was ridiculous to invite him in the first place.
I am off for an early night. Night night.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:27 am

Subject:
To: ajsbennett@btinternet.com
Date: Thursday, 10 September, 2009, 9:39 AM

Hi Tony,

I'm a reporter for a group of Midlands newspapers and was interested to read your website.
I was wondering if you had found a location for the 2nd international conference yet.

Thanks,

Vicky

UNQUOTE

REPLY FROM THE MADELEINE FOUNDATION

After
we took stock and considered the extreme topicality of the news of
Amaral's book being banned and the likelihood of there being further
significant news about Araral and his book in the coming weeks, I
replied as follows:

Hallo Vicky

[copied to Debbie Butler, Chairman]

We do indeed have a venue for the conference, booked and arranged.

We
dare not give out the venue publicly because of severe threats of
disruption we have had from supporters of the McCanns. You would be
shocked if I sent them to you.

We had a very successful meeting
in Harlow on 1 August only because we kept secret the venue for our
meeting (a hotel) and only told those who had registered for it where
the meeting was three days ahead of the meeting.

I realise you
would want to publicise an actual venue; however for the reasons stated
we must keep it secret. All we are able to say on the record (which is
true) is that the meeting will be held within 10 miles of Nottingham
East Midlands Airport.

However, I am now able to share one piece of news with you that I think your editor would regard as newsworthy.

That
is that Gonçalo Amaral, the author of Maddie: A Verdada da Mentira
('Maddie: The Truth About The Lie') has agreed to be the key guest
speaker at our conference on 27/28 January.

We are in regular touch with him and his wife by e-mail; his wife Sofia has reasonable command of English - she writes to us.

We invited them to speak at our conference.

This was the beginning of their reply to us which you can quote:

Gonçalo Amaral
Wednesday, 26 August, 2009 2:16 PM
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified "gonçalo amaral" Add sender to Contacts To: ajsbennett@btinternet.com, butler683@btinternet.com
Dear Mr. Bennett and Ms. Butler,

Once again, thank you for all your support and efforts.

Regarding
your invitation to participate in the meeting next February, we will be
glad be be there whenever and wherever, but I think that are some
developments and we probably will meet soon, very soon.

[REST OF E-MAIL SNIPPED]

I confirm that this information is supplied exclusively to you.

We
were not going to release it for a while. But you took the trouble to
ask about our conference, the issue of Gonçalo Amaral's book is
topical, so if you want to make ue of this information, you are very
welcome to do so.

Tony Bennett
Secretary
The Madeleine Foundation
01279 635789
Mobile: 07835 716537

++++++++++++++++++++++++

P.S. A further exchange of several e-mails followed the above exchange which will remain private.

I
expect to be away from my computer for 48 hours or so, therefore will
be unable for a while to respond to any comments on the above.
However, I will say that it has already brought other press interest,
and applications by both press and public to attend. The press wil be
invited for part of the conference only and will not have the venue
disclosed until immediately before the conference.

Apoplogies if this has already been posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:47 am

I think someone is yanking his chain, I do not believe that this is Amaral in reply, however, if it is, then I suggest we organise a letter to the Home secretary objecting to a convicted criminal who still serving a suspended sentence being allowed to enter the UK and attending what is in all intents and purposes a Hate campaign.

This is of course if;

1. It is Amaral
  2. And he is still free and not in prison serving a long sentence.
  3. If Bennett himself is still at liberty
  4. If Butler herself has not been prosecuted
  5. If the pair of them have not been legally stopped from continuing their stalking and harassment.

However, even if this is Amaral, from the way he has answered this email, if I were Bennett and Butler, I would not be booking anyone to pick them up from the airport, because they have said they would be coming then, they have said this "but I think that are some developments and we probably will meet soon, very soon". Which is highly ambiguous and casts doubt on whether they even intend to be here at all. This is a load of tosh and another way that Amaral thinks he is getting at the McCanns, Bennett and Butler however, do not see they are being had over, the idiots. Why on earth if this is Amaral would they be stating they would be meeting very soon? For what possible reason would they have to meet them, even if this was Amaral? It is a wind up.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:52 am

I don't trust this at all........It'll never happen imo......
Amaral may be getting desperate but not so desperate as to turn up to a meeting of Nutters.......7 or 25 take your pick...
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:12 am

Amaral's cohort and JM's inner circle were very very excited back in July/August about something that would happen in September. So, may be Amaral is planning something afterall. The whole bunch is capable of anything. I fear for the family.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:11 am

A conference ? more like a convicts day out!

Wouldn't it be nice if the authorities could round them all up in one fail swoop.

I would imagine Bennett is correct in saying the press have shown interest, but not for the reasons Bennett would like to think, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:40 am

the very fact that gonc is to be main speaker at Bennett's little conference proves he is a desperate man imo.
Hes being silenced now, and his only support is miles away in the uk....a twisted man and his followers who share the same deluded fantasies that he does!! LOL.Together they will attempt to hold each other up and give each other a shoulder to cry on lol....while everything around them starts to be tightened by the arm of the law....and there aint nothing they can do about it except run to each other and chat about what their next move might be

You see gons once felt he was strong and powerful enough to work alone.....and now hes racing to the uk to stand side by side with another dimwit while they attempt to feed the public with their twisted theories on a little girls plight, a little girl who as no control over whats happening to her yet as to wait and wait until a lost lead is found buried amongst the rest of the cr@p that this so called cop forgot or refused to follow up.

Goncs wife states that the madeleine case as wrecked their lives.Thats the biggest load of cock and bull i have ever heard in my entire life.Gonc is a cop and therefore it is his job to investigate crimes. If he fails to do that properly then it his him who is at fault for any repercussions he may get.Not madeleine ,not the mccanns and not any other person who is unfortunate enough to be dependent on him if in need.
Gonc as ruined their marriage because he was sooo wrapped up in a world of fantasies...nothing he as written in his book can be upheld and taken as truth because the book is a personal opinion on what he believes to have happened to Madeleine and is not a well written book on a good investigation from the mind of a man who knows exactly what he is talking about

Its cr@p...complete cr@p....a fictional book written by a man who as an unhealthy obsession with a crime that he should have taken the lead in solving...instead he got lost in his own deluded mind and the poor victim...(madeleine).....fell deeper and deeper into whatever life she as been given..

If they cannot be silenced by banning them from publishing or distributing their wild twisted theories on this child and her family then maybe they should be forcefully silenced the same way any other person would be if they were to repeatedly cause harm to others when told not to.Lock them in jail...its harassment...its like being stalked for god sake...the poor mccanns must feel like they are getting a blow to the face each time one of them opens their foul mouths
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 am

Goncs wife claims the Madeleine case has wrecked their lives ? was that before or after the adulterous couple embarked on their affairs!

She's lucky she could settle her children into school, if Gonc hadn't bungled the investigation and if he put as much effort into finding Madeleine as he did trying to frame her parents, then maybe Madeleine would have been going to school too!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:55 am

Way to go Clairesy!

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:45 am

Amaral wont be there, this is just another publicity stunt by the attention seeking twit.
What a jerk!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:28 am

1. 150 people at the conference. Have they forgotten that unlike the forum where one person has 10 or more ids, a person can only turn up at a conference once?

2. I doubt that the conference would ever get off the ground, a lot will happen between now and January. Some people may even be in gaol. But even if by some chance the Houndation is still operating, I would suggest that an injunction will be taken out preventing the conference from taking place. I say this because I believe that the libel trial will be over by then, and the judgement will be in the McCanns' favour. And I think it would be possible to get an injunction then, using the 60/30/10 leaflets as the proof of what will be discussed and it will be recognised as being clearly defamatory.

But an injunction is just one of many legal paths open to the McCanns regarding the Houndation. And I would suspect that Carter Ruck and Ed Smethurst know a tad more about the law and the options than Bennett does.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:31 am

I'm afraid I feel the same way as Maria ..........

Amaral's cohort and JM's inner circle were very very excited back in July/August about something that would happen in September. So, may be Amaral is planning something afterall. The whole bunch is capable of anything. I fear for the family.

The McCanns are going through hell as it is, what on earth have they done to deserve this???

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:45 am

dianeh wrote:1. 150 people at the conference. Have they forgotten that unlike the forum where one person has 10 or more ids, a person can only turn up at a conference once?

2. I doubt that the conference would ever get off the ground, a lot will happen between now and January. Some people may even be in gaol. But even if by some chance the Houndation is still operating, I would suggest that an injunction will be taken out preventing the conference from taking place. I say this because I believe that the libel trial will be over by then, and the judgement will be in the McCanns' favour. And I think it would be possible to get an injunction then, using the 60/30/10 leaflets as the proof of what will be discussed and it will be recognised as being clearly defamatory.

But an injunction is just one of many legal paths open to the McCanns regarding the Houndation. And I would suspect that Carter Ruck and Ed Smethurst know a tad more about the law and the options than Bennett does.

I think your right Dianeh and this latest attempt at publicity is going to be the death knell for Amaral and the Houndation.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:51 am

Jean

I doubt that JM and Amaral ever thought that an injunction would be issued against Amaral. They have acted as though the law doesnt apply to them. Any grand plans they may have had have probably been affected by the injunction.

Maybe they thought that any court action would be against the McCanns, and thats why they were they were all excited. Not a lot of excitement now.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:46 pm

jean wrote:I'm afraid I feel the same way as Maria ..........

The McCanns are going through hell as it is, what on earth have they done to deserve this???

Maybe in their fantasy world the September excitement was regarding Amaral's booklet..........and they expected the McCann Laywers to fail getting the book pulled...........FAILED THEN.. TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 3 466476
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:51 pm

Go to Houndingofthemccanns.blogspot.com for the latest reply from TB on The Meeting and Amaral.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:53 pm

Sorry (I am cr-p at this!)

www.thehoundingofthemccanns.blogspot.com

If that doesn´t work....? you know who I mean I hope!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:58 pm

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 3 Peugh

More on Amaral and his injunction

http://3arguidosspitesite.blogspot.com/

Judge explains decision of forbidding sale

The decision, by judge Amélia Puna Loupo, analyses the constitutional rights that are at stake and in conflict: those of freedom of expression and freedom of press, and those of physical integrity and personality. The conclusion was that the rights of personality should prevail

by Ana Paula Azevedo

The magistrate concluded that, with the evidence that she was presented – namely the archiving dispatch of the Public Ministry’s inquiry into the child’s disappearance, the editions of the book ‘The Truth about the Lie’ and the television documentary that is based on it -, it had to be evaluated, as determined by law, which should prevail in fairness. And she concluded that the rights of personality should prevail.

Therefore, she considers that the fear that has been alleged by the McCann couple, that the dissemination of the book (which has already been published in eight countries), as well as the statements that Gonçalo Amaral has been making about it, will provoke them new offenses (against them and their children, Sean and Amelie), apart from hampering the continuation of searches for Maddie, is founded.

The magistrate recalls that the Public Ministry’s archiving dispatch in the inquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann concluded that there is no evidence to accuse the McCanns of any crime. Therefore, the repetition of the former inspector’s thesis always causes serious and hardly repairable damage to the McCann family.

The decision to prohibit the sale of the book and the documentary has immediate effects. Gonçalo Amaral can appeal the decision to the Appeals Court or state his opposition to the decision (which in this case moves the process into a court session, that would be presided over by the same judge) – but such would have no suspension effect.

source: Sol, 09.09.2009
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:08 pm

This one Rosemary?
TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 3 000202BD
http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=guests&thread=108&page=7

Re: Goncalo Amaral is to be the key speaker at a Midland conference about her disappearance
Tony Bennett

Aristocrat wrote:
"If the story is true, but Amaral does not show up, then again The Madeleine Foundation lost it's credibility. A professional organisation awaits for confirmation and makes sure Amaral is 3 days before the meeting in the UK. After his arrival a press release is send nationwide. That's how professionals do it "

Tony Bennett

"Ignoring the point about professionalism, I'd just like to point out that everyone who is now interested in attending the conference is being told by us that there is no guarantee that Snr Goncalo Amaral and wife will attend.

The news media were interested simply in the fact that he had personally agreed to speak, as we could demonstrate from his e-mail.

It is very possible that he could e.g. be ill, or even that a court hearing could be deliberately arranged around that time to make it more difficult for him to come, or ssome other unexpected reason could occur which prevents his attending - nothing can ever be guaranteed. But it is the settled intention of him and his wife both to attend the conference as they make clear in parts of the e-mail I have not quoted.

I would like to say a brief word about the press. We have had contact with a number of journalists on provincial papers and local radio stations who just know that the McCanns' story doesn't add up and would love an opportunity to report the other side of the argument. At least the Sunday Mercury story reminded people that there are two
sides to this story, and I am sure that more people than we think do not buy the 'discraced cop' headline.

We've had a few enquiries from East Midlands media and papers today and I think that if Goncalo Amaral speaks, or perhaps rather his wife, they will be duty bound to give a reasonably fair report.
Those who think that Amaral could be injuncted from coming to the conference or otherwise be prevented from entering the country are too pessimistic, I think. Given that the Policiara Judiciara files are now three-quarters open to the public, what is to stop Amaral e.g. showing a vide of the cadaver dogs and giving his opinion of it, throwing on to a screen the ever-changing witness statements of Jane Tanner and making intelligent comment on that, or for that matter giving some of his personal recollections about the case, like exactly what former Head of the government Media Monitoring Unit Clarence Mitchell said in his 'phone call to him about the publication of his book.

Or is a British judge somewhere going to say: "O.K., I'll let you talk to this conference, but don't whatever you do mention the dogs"?

And then what happens if he does?

Do a couple of secret service agents cunningly disguised as Madeleine Foundation members jump up in the middle of his conference speech, arrest and handcuff him? "

"Mr Amaral, I heard you mention Eddie. I am arresting you on suspicion of breach of a court order not to mention the dogs. You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you fail to mention when questioned something which you intend to rely on in court. Anything you say may be given in evidence".

What The Hell Is A Vide? And What Do You Show It On?
Oh, And Is Goncalol A Pain Medication Like Tylenol?
21]
****************************************************************** [/size]

According to Bennett, this is Amaral's reply: To Bennett's Invitation.
Amaral Can't Spell His Own Name?????

Reply from Goncalo Amaral and Sofia, 26 August 2009

"Dear Mr. Bennett and Ms. Butler,

Once again, thank you for all your support and efforts. Regarding your invitation to participate in the meeting next February, we will be glad be be there whenever and wherever, but I think that are some developments and we probably will meet soon, very soon… [Rest of e-mail snipped]

Hope to meet you soon,

Sofia and Gonçalol"

Last edited by christabel on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:14 pm

Oh Yeah Christobel, that´s the one! xx Thanks.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Bennett..you stupid french stick! TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! - Page 3 466476
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:22 pm

I have my own doubts that Gonzo will be there, at that conference. I know that the Portuguese injuction does not apply to other countries, but I doubt that Gonzo will say his lies at that conference, I explain why: because the British Law is very selective about those who enters at the country, and if he, Gonzo, was condemned by the motives he know about Joana Cipriano´s case, I doubt that British authorities will let him enter the country, but, even if he does enter the country, I doubt also that he will enter at Rothley, because by be there at that conference (specially near the couple´s residence) and judging by the behaviour of the people of Rothley about the sick leaflets, if Gonzo and TB will enter at that town, that could and should be considered as a sign of provocation and disrespect to the innocents we know, and I hope that the police authorities will handle the situation with the measures needed and which the situation requires. Of course, this is only my opinion.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next