Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

+12
clairesy
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
rosemary
christabel
calcite51
Rosie
Jayelles
vee8
maria
Pedro Silva
Peaceful1
16 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! Empty TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

He has announced that amaral is to be guest speaker?
Is this man totally crazy??
TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! 926859

Last edited by Peaceful1 on Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added to thread title)
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! Empty Re: TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:58 pm

AMARAL TO SPEAK AT BENNETT'S CONFERENCE

Disgraced cop to be key speaker at Madeleine McCann conference

Sep 13 2009 by Vicky Farncombe, Sunday Mercury

THE disgraced cop who led the search for missing Madeleine McCann before pointing the finger at her parents is to be the key speaker at a Midland conference about her disappearance.

Chief Inspector Gonçalo Amaral was booted off the case after blasting the British police’s handling of the inquiry.

But he made a reported £1 million from a book claiming Maddie was dead, and that Kate and Gerry McCann had concealed her body.
Last week a Portuguese judge banned Maddie: The Truth About The Lie from bookshelves because of its unfounded allegations. The fallen cop also faces a lawsuit from the McCanns.

But the Sunday Mercury can reveal that Amaral will not be silenced.

He has agreed to give the keynote speech at a conference organised by the Madeleine McCann Foundation, a group also claiming that the Rothley, Leicestershire girl’s death was covered up.

As many as 150 people are expected to attend the conference in Castle Donington, just 16 miles from Maddy’s home.

Organisers are refusing to divulge the exact whereabouts of the venue until three days before it begins.

Last night they said it was for “confirmed McCann-sceptics who do not believe that Madeleine McCann was abducted”.
Secretary Anthony Bennett said: “We have a venue for the conference, booked and arranged.

“We dare not give out the venue publicly because of threats of disruption we have had from supporters of the McCann family.
“However, I am able to share one piece of news with you.

Gonçalo Amaral, the author of Maddie: A Verdada da Mentira (Maddie: The Truth About The Lie’) has agreed to be the key guest speaker at our conference.”

Amaral, 49, worked on the original investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance from her family’s holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve coast of Portugal in May 2007.

He claimed that Gerry and Kate McCann, both 41, covered up their daughter´s death, even though there was no evidence to support his theory.
In July 2008 the McCanns were cleared of any wrongdoing in a formal report by Portugal´s Attorney General Jose Pinto Monteiro. They are suing Amaral for £1 million for defamation, and for breaching their human rights.

They also plan to take action against the Madeleine McCann Foundation for distributing a leaflet blaming them for Maddie’s disappearance.
The sickening leaflets were received by 10,000 people in the McCanns’ home village of Rothley.

A source close to the couple said they were “totally horrified” by the four-page publication. which said that if she died in the family’s holiday flat those “This is an evil, despicable act,” she said. “These people are self-obsessed, self-absorbed individuals.”
McCanns’ spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: “We do not wish to dignify the actions of the so-called Madeleine Foundation in any way.”

http://www.sundaymercury.net/news/sunda ... -24672906/
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! Empty Re: TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!!

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:14 pm

16 miles from the McCanns home? Good God, give me strength.

Lets be in no doubt that those who are against the foundation include people of all views. Many, many considered as anti's have found a shared belief with those considered Pro's, that the foundation is despicable and biased.

This is something we can all work together with and object to and we will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Yes I know Mod, they do not know when to stop hounding the McCanns do they?
Where next? Outside the school gates? McCans house?
Tesco's?
I hope the authorities step in soon & beforeTB has his next brainwashing cult group meeting!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Mr Bennett, if we take you at your word that you want to give another view for the general public to digest and that you are doing this in the interest of balance in free speach. Then why have a meeting with zero balance?

It is transparent that your meeting is not about balance and free speech. Taking into account the circumstantial evidence that we have such as posting leaflets in Rothley, holding a meeting with Amaral 16 miles from the McCanns family home (guaranteed to provoke publicity), sitting behind him at a televised news conference, objecting to the McCanns documentry etc. I would say that gives us 99.9% proof that you are a stalker and have the need to punish the McCanns for personal prejudice and selfish reasons as your main agenda.

The only saving grace is that by the time you hold this meeting there will be no foundation but the concrete floor of a prison cell beneath you. By God that is as much as you deserve.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Mr Bennet you like being seen on the camera involved with promoting yourself.

Well SMILE!!

Your on Candid camera!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:38 pm

My friends, this man is beyond crazy, is insane. This idea of him cannot be allowed to proceed. Something has to be done to prevent this. The police authorities must stop him once and for all, and that conference is the right time to do it.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:43 pm

Agreed Pedro.

A meeting using the opinions of a small group of people to incite hatred, through publicity, on their victims doorstep.

Would this be a criminal offence or civil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:52 pm

For me, in my opinion, it´s both offences, and the authorities should dealt with it with the proper measures the situation requires.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:55 pm

A good place to serve a writ on him and Butler. In front of a audience, just as they like it. TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! Lol

I doubt 150 will attend. Amaral may be behind bars before then.
There'll just be the handful of die hards and leaflet droppers left.
I recall from the 3as it was Feb 2010?
Some silly cow (3as) in Spain booked her flight... TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! 466476 Hope she likes sightseeing, could be all thats left for her to do by then! Or maybe she can get a visitor pass to see Bennett in jail.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:59 pm

Maybe these are words you will understand TB, they are not from what you dont like, a Catholic.

Why boasteth thyself
Oh, evil men
Playing smart
And not being clever?
I said, youre working iniquity
To achieve vanity (if a-so a-so)
But the goodness of jah, jah
I-dureth for-i-ver

So if you are the big tree
We are the small axe
Ready to cut you down (well sharp)
To cut you down

These are the words
Of my master, keep on tellin me
No weak heart
Shall prosper
And whosoever diggeth a pit
Shall fall in it, fall in it
Shall fall in it (... fall in it)

If you are the big tree, let me tell you that
We are the small axe, sharp and ready
To cut you down

(to cut you down)

(to cut you down)

These are the words
Of my master, tellin me that
No weak heart
Shall prosper
Shall fall in it, uh, bury in it
Shall bury in it, uh (... bury in it)

If you are the big, big tree
We are the small axe
To cut you down
If you are the big, big tree, let me tell you that
We are the small axe
To cut you down
Sharpened ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 pm

Peaceful1 wrote:A good place to serve a writ on him and Butler. In front of a audience, just as they like it. TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! Lol

I doubt 150 will attend. Amaral may be behind bars before then.
There'll just be the handful of die hards and leaflet droppers left.
I recall from the 3as it was Feb 2010?
Some silly cow (3as) in Spain booked her flight... TB next meeting-Amaral Guest Speaker!!! 466476 Hope she likes sightseeing, could be all thats left for her to do by then! Or maybe she can get a visitor pass to see Bennett in jail.

Sorry Peaceful I jumped over you.

Maybe that person could use her time to go and apologise to Kate, Gerry and the Twins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:03 pm

Wouldnt he be in contempt of court by speaking at this meeting?
Id be very suprised if this goes ahead.
Its another publicity seeking venture from the bald illegal imo.

Last edited by Mulleena on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:05 pm

Why are we so focused on him, he's only the secretary of the foundation, isn't he? The head of the foundation is that Butler isn't she? What kind of thing are we talking about, where a secondary figure takes the spotlight and the head is bound for the responsibilities? Doesn't she agree with him or what? She is certainly not included in those anti who think that the houndation is despicable.

And they have 150 people enrolled hey? I wonder how many from our garden by the sea planted (Portugal) will attend, Amaral has a cohort around here, wealthy enough to travel. I hope he takes his lawyer with him, as he may, just may, inadvertently be in breach of the court order to shut up.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 pm

No worries Mod.
If I recall correctly she said that she had booked her flight already and her hubby was ok about it as he 'knew what Madeleine meant to her'...
FFS! If Madeleine meant that much to the poster, then she would STOP TB and crew from damaging the search for her.
Maybe as she lives in Spain, she could hop over to Portugal and help search for clues to find a live Madeleine!
Not fly over to the UK to hear the words of a corrupt ex cop and a demented ex lawyer!
Another brain washed lunatic IMO.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

Oh and Peaceful, no, according to the way things are made around here, he won't be behind bars this month, not yet.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Mullena/Maria I wondered if Amaral would be breaking a court ruling by speaking.
I also wonder if this is another publicity stunt by a very worried TB?
TB has always been the mouthpiece, hence why he is the main target.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:13 pm

maria wrote:Oh and Peaceful, no, according to the way things are made around here, he won't be behind bars this month, not yet.

Same anywhere I suppose Maria, justice always takes an age.
I think the meeting is Feb 2010 from memory (TB posted on 3as), so a LOT can happen before then.
Amaral may be unable to leave Portugal without leave of court by then? Perhaps?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:16 pm

Maria, Tony is the word master, the letter writer and the one who attracts support using his smartness. But he isn't clever.

Maybe Debbie Butler relies and trusts too much in his skills and look where it is going to take you Deborah.

Maybe the chairman of the foundation will listen to those voices of reason that she will not find on sites such as MM. Listen, digest and understand. Then make a difference.

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 pm

You are right, I misread, there is no indication of a date. And I was so hopeful that this would be the great thing that they are so excited about in Sky's LOC and that will take place in September!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:21 pm

In fact the more I think about this, the more I feel it is one big publicity stunt by TB in response to the ruling regarding Amaral's book.
He is hoping by announcing Amaral will attend as guest speaker, it will entice more people to attend?
Even if 150 people did attend it is still a very very poor turn out considering UK has a population of over 60 million people!
Does that not send a message to Tony Bennett????
Hello...Mr B....WAKE UP...No-one CARES about your Houndation meeting!! You ARE harassing the McCanns because of some personal vendetta.
You need to stop Mr B and think about the effect on your own family-for once before it is TOO LATE.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:23 pm

Madness, utter madness. gonzo, if he says one word about the case, WILL be in breech of the court order, assuming he hasn't already been put away by then, and that's assuming the houndation hasn't had a court order against it, to cease and desist. Mark my words, it'll never happen.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:27 pm

Maria which is why I think he has announced Amaral's guest appearance now, even though I believe the meeting is Feb 2010.
Amaral and the court order is front page current news, so once again TB has leapt onto this for top publicity.
Yes Butler is very much in on it, but TB is the biggest mouthpiece.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:30 pm

vee8 wrote:Madness, utter madness. gonzo, if he says one word about the case, WILL be in breech of the court order, assuming he hasn't already been put away by then, and that's assuming the houndation hasn't had a court order against it, to cease and desist. Mark my words, it'll never happen.

Vee I think you are right, unless they have brought the date forward, Amaral will NOT be legally allowed to speak at any meeting regarding this case.
Its just TB doing what TB does best, bullshitting.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Mod

He's clever alright and he is sucessfully doing what he's set up to do - disruption, social disruption. Don't be so naive as to think this is only about the McCanns, it is not. It is filthy and corrosive politics.

As to the Butler woman, it surprises me your appeal. She is a grown up woman, old enough to think by herself. Or is she enchanted? In that case your'r loosing your time, get away while you can or you may end up by her side, enchanted as well.

Last edited by maria on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : better expression, I think)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next