Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on the meeting.

+7
dianeh
Rosie
bluj1515
Jayelles
Cath
Sabot
vee8
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Update on the meeting. Empty Update on the meeting.

Post by vee8 Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:41 am

The Madeleine Foundation Conference 27&28 February
Tuesday, 02 March 2010 07:15 The Singularity .The Conference was held at St. Patrick's Church Hall, Nottingham, on 27 and 28 February. A total of 23 people attended, including two from abroad.

Contributions included a speech by Chairman Grenville Green on hs five-day visit to Lisbon to support Goncalo Amaral in his attempt to lift the ban on his book and documentary on the case.

Tony Bennett (Secretary) presented a paper on the role of Robert Murat in the case. which inlcuded why Jane Tanner positively identified him as the abductor just 10 days after Madeleine was reported missing, and an analysis of 17 ways in which his story to the police changed between 14 May when he made his first statement and 11 July when he made his second statement.

Other discussions included the harmful long-term effects of Calpol, which included a chemical, diphenydromine, which built up long-term and was banned in most countries. A possible Madeleine Foundation campaign against Calpol was mooted. It was noted that Calpol had been found in the McCanns' luggage and Madeleine's grandfather had acknowledged that she was given Calpol, although Dr Gerald McCann denied it.

Libel law was discussed, including what could and could not be said on forums and blogs about the Madeleine McCann mystery.

Future campaigning was discussed and centred on continuing calls for a public enquiry into the role of the British police and government in the Madeleine McCann investigation and calls by some for us to support the McCanns' latest suggestion that the case should be 're-opened' or that there should be some kind of 'review' of the case.

Members present held their AGM, at which the Committee for the forthcoming year was elected, the accounts presented and approved, and decisions made about the bank account which remains frozen in response to Ms Butler's requets made on 4 November last year. A date was set for a further two-day conference/AGM on 9 & 10 April, next year, probably in the Birmingham area.

All photos Copyright of The Madeleine Foundation

With piccy's via http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=357&page=14
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Update on the meeting. Empty Re: Update on the meeting.

Post by vee8 Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:42 am

Other discussions included the harmful long-term effects of Calpol, which included a chemical, diphenydromine, which built up long-term and was banned in most countries. A possible Madeleine Foundation campaign against Calpol was mooted. It was noted that Calpol had been found in the McCanns' luggage and Madeleine's grandfather had acknowledged that she was given Calpol, although Dr Gerald McCann denied it.

God I hope the idiots DO try and take on the makers of Calpol. amaral has already had some sort of run in with them.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 am

I hope Calpol sue him. They won't play nicely.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 am

I hope Tanner and Murat are going to sue him as well. He deserves it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:34 am

Is that 23 or "two or three" ROFL!

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:35 am

vee8 wrote:Other discussions included the harmful long-term effects of Calpol, which included a chemical, diphenydromine, which built up long-term and was banned in most countries. A possible Madeleine Foundation campaign against Calpol was mooted. It was noted that Calpol had been found in the McCanns' luggage and Madeleine's grandfather had acknowledged that she was given Calpol, although Dr Gerald McCann denied it.

God I hope the idiots DO try and take on the makers of Calpol. amaral has already had some sort of run in with them.

Oh...my...god! This really wouldn be the best thing. Calpol? It's been around for over 30 years I'm sure. Never did my kids any harm :-)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:44 am

Pointless to say again that he has lost the plot. But libeling drug companies is not a good idea.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:53 am

Let's look at this in depth. Calpol is not a sedative. I know we have pointed this out, many, many times, but there are STILL those who cannot get this through their stupid heads. The possible long term effects of Calpol. So suddenly the houndation have an expert on chemical analasys and the effects on biological matters now? As to being banned, do they mean Calpol itself, or this chemical, diphenydromine? I am not aware that Calpol has been banned anywhere, so if it is diphenydromine, how do we know it is also not in Calpol in British shops? More obfuscation from the houndation. It may well have built up long term, but what is the definition of long term? Madeleine was, falsley as we know, supposed to have only been sedated over a period of only six nights. Is there any precident for sickness or fatatilties for this chemical, or has any sickness or fatality ever been atributed to Calpol? I am asking because I don't know the answer to this. As for being in the luggage, well big deal, Calpol is common enough, and is widely used by parents to help kids with tummy aches or mild fever, so there is nothing whatsoever suspicious about having a bottle in the luggage. What Gerry was in fact denying was that the had sedated Madeleine or the twins with ANY form of sedative whatsoever, a fact born out by toxicological tests on hair samples from the twins when they got home. It is all a flim flam act, a smokescreen, total hogwash.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:20 am

And of course, Mr. Healy simply stated that the children were never given anything stronger than Calpol when they needed it; he never said that Calpol was administered on the trip. It's all the same lies.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:21 am

What a dim witted nincompoop Bennett is, what planet are these dullards on? So what if they found Calpol? So what if they gave their children Calpol? If they searched the luggage of virtually every parent travelling with their children, they would find Calpol, no doubt they would also find Ibuprofen suspension too. No parent worth their salt would travel without these two things, having a child with a raging pyrexia is dangerous and it needs to be controlled as quickly as possible or they could have febrile fits, but I would not expect the moronic imbeciles to understand this, damned stupid idiots, the lot of them.
Hey Bennett report me to the police and Social services I gave my grandchildren Calpol every four hours a couple of weeks back and while you are at it, get the police to check my car because I carry a bottle of Calpol and ibuprofen in my glove box, just in case I need it, feeble minded pinhead. Gerry never denied giving the children calpol, he denied giving the children calpol to make them sleep. It doesn't anyway it does NOT contain any sedative.
Bennett is so disingenuous and a complete liar. I do hope they try and take the makers of calpol on, they are already well aware of Amaral, perhaps we should send them a copy of Bennett's post?

I am having trouble believing that those 23 morons found their way out of a paper bag to attend that meeting. Never mind calpol, I reckon that lot take Mogadon, dozy birdbrains.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:28 am

I think Calpol might take Bennett on. He has made some serious and libelous statements

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:41 am

By the way you asinine moron Bennett, it was NOT calpol which was banned, in fact they were NOT banned! Some products containing antihistamines have been removed from open sale, but they can be given to older children under a doctors instructions. In fact parents were advised to use medicines such as CALPOL and ibuprofen along with simple linctuses if their children were suffering colds and coughs.

So it was calcough this is NOT calpol and calpol does NOT contain the chemical you mentioned you moron.

If you cannot even get this right, perhaps you should shut up bumping your gums before you make even more of a prat of yourself.

See how dangerous you and your thick headed houndation members are? You sit around discussing a possible campaign against a company, and you have misunderstood the whole thing and have not eve got the right product, as per usual you run off at the mouth without doing any research. Just like your inaccurate idiotic books.
When you are not lying through your horses teeth, you are getting things completely wrong - moron.

Now apologise to the makers of calpol, you know bugger all about anything.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update on the meeting. Empty LETTER FROM JOHNSON & JOHNSON REGARDING CALPOL

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 am

This letter was first posted by Hale, it is a letter received from johson & Johnson the makers of Calpol. By the way Bennett, companies like Johnso & Johnson to not take kindly to imbeciles like you trying to damage their brand names.

Calpol - Letter from Johnson & Johnson

by
Hael on Wed May 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Our Ref: XXXXXX-Letter
Date: XXXX 2009

Dear Madam/Sir

Thank you for your recent enquiry concerning Calpol Infant Suspension (120mg paracetamol per 5ml).

Calpol Infant Suspension contains paracetamol which is used to relieve pain and reduce fever. As you rightly point out, it does not have sedative properties. We are keen to ensure that consumers understand how to use all of our products correctly. In the case of Calpol, we ensure clear messages in our advertising to ensure correct usage. The product also contains clear instructions for use on the box and within the enclosed patient information leaflet.

Thank you for your concern regarding the reputation of our product and the suggestion that we contact Mr Amaral. We will give your suggestion due consideration.

Yours sincerely

Johnson & Johnson Ltd

XXXXXX XXXXXXXX BSc (Hons)
Medical Information Officer
Professional Information Ltd
on behalf of Johnson & Johnson Ltd

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 am

This letter was first posted by Hale on this forum, it is a letter received from Johnson & Johnson the makers of Calpol. The company was first contacted because of of what the other moron Amaral was saying about Calpol, which of course was proved to be completely untrue. Just like everything that comes out of his fat useless mouth.

By the way Bennett, companies like Johnson & Johnson do not take kindly to imbeciles like you trying to damage their brand names.

If you want to know what it feels like to be proved wrong continually ask Bennett!

by

Dear Madam/Sir

Thank you for your recent enquiry concerning Calpol Infant Suspension (120mg paracetamol per 5ml).

Calpol Infant Suspension contains paracetamol which is used to relieve pain and reduce fever. As you rightly point out, it does not have sedative properties. We are keen to ensure that consumers understand how to use all of our products correctly. In the case of Calpol, we ensure clear messages in our advertising to ensure correct usage. The product also contains clear instructions for use on the box and within the enclosed patient information leaflet.

Thank you for your concern regarding the reputation of our product and the suggestion that we contact Mr Amaral. We will give your suggestion due consideration.

Yours sincerely

Johnson & Johnson Ltd

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 am

This was posted on a public forum. This needs to be sent to Johnson and Johnson with all due haste. Any parent reading that could becoe unduly concerned about non existant harmfull efects, and it will damage the reputation of the company. Has anyone done so yet, if not let me have the contact address and I would be hapy to do it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:22 am

It is in hand, Vee. And an Email has been forwarded by J & J to their subsiduary in UK.

Bennett's statements are considerably more damaging than were Amaral's . Bennett talks of long term harmful effects. Is the man completely mad?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:24 am

He has really lost it. He really HAS lost it. He is certifiable.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:56 am

Future campaigning was discussed and centred on continuing calls for a public enquiry into the role of the British police and government in the Madeleine McCann investigation and calls by some for us to support the McCanns' latest suggestion that the case should be 're-opened' or that there should be some kind of 'review' of the case.

Where is the call for a public inquiry into the PJ's handling of the case? They were after all in charge, and it is them that has failed to investigate anything concerning abduction for a very long period of time, and have failed to investigate possible sightings that were considered credible by other police agencies.

And only some of them wanted to support the McCann in their call to reopen the case. This is surely some sort of joke considering how often these morons have wanted the case re-opened because they believed (falsely) that the McCanns didnt.

Are these people just blinded by their hatred?

Here is the thing that Bennett and his 23 supporters (I suspect they counted the wait staff etc) are not understanding. The search for truth does not always lead you where you want it to go. That is why it is called 'a search'. If you already knew the truth, then why bother to search. An open minded person will go where the evidence leads. I have investigated as well as I am able, all the claims made by the anti's (outside the truly ridiculous), because I want the truth. And never have these claims ever had any foundation. Yet at times, I read the headlines and thought, 'Oh No, I was wrong", but after investigating, found out that NO, I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG.

Leaks, smears, cherry picking and outright lies do not lead to the truth.

It may lead to winning a few arguments with the uninformed on an internet forum, but it leads no where, except to the libel court in the real world.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 am

Standard Calpol has not sedative properties. This is a fact that anyone who can read can easily ascertain. So one must come to the either one of two conclusions.

1. Bennett cannot understand what he reads
2. Bennett is deliberately stating that Calpol is a sedative when he knows it is not true.

The so called Calpol Night, which does contain an additive that assists sleep, was not yet on the market. It didnt come on the market until late in 2007. The Calpol that the MCCanns had was not Calpol Night.

And BTW, long term use of Calpol. Bennett needs to stop making up such rubbish without any proof at all. Long term use of Calpol results in liver damage, it is paracetemol after all, the symptoms of long term abuse are easily found on the internet. If the liver damage was enought to kill, then it would be obvious in photos, to her teachers, the rest of the family and the nannies at the creche. Bennett needs to get a grip because this is just conjecture once again without substance and quite clearly outside of the bounds of reality.

So it is time that Bennett stopped peddling this absolute libellous claptrap.

Calpol (called Infant Panadol here in Australia) is very safe. I have used it on numerous occasions, and will continue to use it. I also use Infant Nurofen (Ibuprofen). And I never travel without both, as any parent of young children will also do.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

Sabot wrote:It is in hand, Vee. And an Email has been forwarded by J & J to their subsiduary in UK.

Bennett's statements are considerably more damaging than were Amaral's . Bennett talks of long term harmful effects. Is the man completely mad?

Yes.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:16 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
Sabot wrote:It is in hand, Vee. And an Email has been forwarded by J & J to their subsiduary in UK.

Yes.

Ah, that explains it then. Why didn't I think of that?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:48 am

Bennett is just an idiot. Paracetamol does not build up in the system of normal healthy infants, children and adults, the body metabolises it within 4 hours, this is why the recommended dosage is every 4 hours. Bennett is confusing Calpol with another product that was taken off of the shelf, but even this product was NOT banned and can still be used by older children under a doctor's advice. It is the cough preparations that Bennett is getting confused with an in the case of Johnson & Johnson, this was a product called "Calcough". Calpol night has some of the same active ingredients, what makes children sleepy is the antihistamines.
I believe the McCanns had standard calpol with them, this is liquid paracetamol.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Update on the meeting. Empty LETTER FROM JOHNSON & JOHNSON REGARDING CALPOL

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:50 am

Rosiepops wrote:This letter was first posted by Hale on this forum, it is a letter received from Johnson & Johnson the makers of Calpol. The company was first contacted because of of what the other moron Amaral was saying about Calpol, which of course was proved to be completely untrue. Just like everything that comes out of his fat useless mouth.

By the way Bennett, companies like Johnson & Johnson do not take kindly to imbeciles like you trying to damage their brand names.

If you want to know what it feels like to be proved wrong continually ask Bennett!

by

Dear Madam/Sir

Yours sincerely

Johnson & Johnson Ltd

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 am

Calpol (called Infant Panadol here in Australia) is very safe. I have used it on numerous occasions, and will continue to use it. I also use Infant Nurofen (Ibuprofen). And I never travel without both, as any parent of young children will also do.

Exactly Diane! Which is exactly what I have said earlier on this thread and repeatedly over the past 3 years! No sane person travelling with children would travel without these two preps. As every parent knows children go down with illnesses very quickly and they spike temperatures (pyrexias), some children are prone to having very high temperatures which MUST be controlled ASAP, or they will start to fit. Why is Bennett trying to make out that because the McCanns had calpol with them, this is part of some kind of sinister plan? The man is stark staring bonkers mad!
As for Madeleine's coloboma, her parents are doctors FGS, her father a consultant, her mother a GP who had worked as an anaesthetist, they would have both been well versed on ALL drugs and the indications, contra-indications and side effects of.

Carter Ruck have been informed of Bennett's latest libellous comments.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 am

Carter Ruck have been informed of Bennett's latest libellous comments.

Good.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next