Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese initiatives

+9
whymadeleine
dianeh
May
calcite51
Tinkerbell43
Catkins
Cath
Pedro Silva
maria
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Portuguese initiatives Empty Portuguese initiatives

Post by maria Sat May 01, 2010 7:52 pm

RTP is showing a report from Luz 'three years on'. It will be tonight (01/May/2010) after the 'telejornal' at 20:00.

Also, yesterday and today excerpts were shown of an exclusive interview in Lisbon to Sandra Felgueiras. The date and time for airing the full interview has not been mentioned. The excerpt is very interesting, it focuses on the 'whys', 'whats' and 'hows' Kate did or found the very moment that she found Madeleine was missing, like the 'leaving the twins behind to run to Tapas'.

Expresso has a piece of news on its front page on the interview in the UK.(editing:I can't find it online, I watched it in the news review this morning...)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Portuguese initiatives Empty Re: Portuguese initiatives

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Maria my friend, thank you for your important announcement. I have bought the newspaper, once the translation is completed, I will write it at this topic.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 01, 2010 9:50 pm

My friends, here is the complete translation taken from Portuguese newspaper Expresso:

"McCann couple wants to reopen the ""Maddie case":

Kate and Gerry in Lisbon, three years after their daughter´s disappearance:

"We have new leads and going to request the reopening of the process".

Madeleine McCann disappeared three years ago and her parents came to Portugal to try reopen the process.

Question: "Does your life return to normality?"

Kate McCann: "It will never be the same, but we live with a certain normality. Gerry works at the hospital, I work full time in the campaign to find Madeleine and the twins go to school and go swimming. We have children, we owe them a normal life."

Question: "Did you told them what happened?"

Kate: "We told them immediately, but, by the way they are growing - they have five years - they ask other questions. Amelie asked me if Madeleine ran away and I had to explain to her that she was stolen".

Gerry: " Sean talks all the time in finding Madeleine and in what he will do to the person who stole her. They know they went to sleep and when they woke up their sister was disappeared. But they didn´t yet understod why someone took her. When they have release that, I believe that they would like to know where were we were. And we have to explain that we were having dinner at the restaurant right beside".

Question: "What are you doing, right now, to find your daughter?"

Gerry: "We have an investigation team working for us full time. They analyze all information of the process, talked with people who got in touch with us and identified a new line of investigation. It´s a small team, based in England".

Question: "Did you discovered something concrete?"

Gerry: "There are lines, leads which were not investigated until the end and the information was transmitted to the authorities".

Question: "To PJ?"

Gerry: "Yes and to British authorities. We know that one of the leads was followed and eliminated and the other was considered irrelevant. We do not agree".

Question: "What leads are those?"

Gerry: "I cannot disclose it".

Question: "Eye-witnesses?"

Kate: "We are not going into details not to jeopardize what we found".

Gerry: "I´m not saying we have someone who saw Madeleine. But the leads takes us to other leads and we have to convince police to investigate them".

Question: "Did you made a formal request for the reopening of the process?"

Gerr: "Not yet. Bur we will ask the reopening of the process. Certainly. Thats why we came to Portugal".

Question: "But with what ground? Do you believe that some district attorney will grant your request?"

Gerry: "Can it be done? It can. Will it be done? I don´t know. We will never get evidences that Madeleine is here or there. The maximum we can achieve is leads that have to be investigated".

Question: "But everything that you achieved until now was inconsistent..."

Kate: "But if someone tell that saw her in a blue car anywhere, doesn´t that should be investigated? Will we throw the leads without even check them?"

Gerry: "We will request to police to gather all information of the case, wil put it in the same system and analyse it point by point. The PJ has testimonials which are not in the process. It is a huge work which we cannot do, but someone has to do it".

Question: "Why it is so important to prevent GA´s book?"

Gerry: "The book has harmed the search for Madeleine".

Question" "Why?"

Gerry: "If people believes that Madeleine is dead and we covered the crime, they will giving up the search. The book is full of omissions and lack of circumstantial evidence".

Question: "That is the conclusion reached by the police who investigated the case. Don´t they have the right to their opinion and publish it?"

Gerry: "When there is a disagreement, it goes to court. And the law gave us reason. Freedom of expression is not more important then the right of not being falsely accused."

Question: "GA has no fault that the detected scent of corpse in the house".

Gerry: "We become upsetted with the stories of the dogs, but the truth is that they are not reliable 100%, it has to be corroborated with forensic evidence, and that didn´t happened. There was no DNA of Madeleine. The PJ director himself admitted that it ws hasty to makes us arguidos".

Question: "Is there any money at the fund?"

Kate: "Yes. The donations have not stopped, we have £500.000".

Question: "Do you believe Maddie died?"

Kate: "At the beginning, yes, I couldn´t thought of anything else. But no one found any evidenmce of being dead and the truth is she may be imprisoned by someone. It happened in Áustria, at the USA".

Gerry: "We are not naive, and there is a possibility of being dead. But it´s a small child and in abduction cases, the younger the bigger is the possibility of adapting and survive".

Kate: "It happens. It happened".

Question: "Does she is still present in your house?"

Kate: "Yes. We still have her room just like it was, there are photos of her through all the entire house. We talk about her every day".

Gerry: "And we have to find out what happened to go forward".

Question: "Do you dream with her?"

Kate: "I only dreamed with her three times. Very real dreams, that I had her in my arms".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun May 02, 2010 1:37 am

Thanks for translating that Pedro.
I hope they'll succeed into getting the PJ investigating leads in stead of archiving them.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun May 02, 2010 2:54 am

Thank you Pedro.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 2:59 am

Thanks Pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 02, 2010 3:28 am

You welcome my friends. Glad to help. I agree with you Cath.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun May 02, 2010 3:50 am

Thankyou Pedro....... Portuguese initiatives Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun May 02, 2010 6:29 am

You welcome my friend Catkins.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sun May 02, 2010 9:17 am

Thank you Pedro.

Dare I say it, this sounds very encouraging. I am hoping they have found something that is significant enough for the investigation to be reopened.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon May 03, 2010 2:08 am

Thanks, Pedro.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 03, 2010 2:45 am

You welcome my friends.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon May 03, 2010 6:51 am

Thanks Pedro, this is sounding promising.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 03, 2010 7:17 am

You welcome my friend May.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon May 03, 2010 10:35 am

Kate: "I only dreamed with her three times. Very real dreams, that I had her in my arms".

This broke my heart. I cuddle my little children everyday, I hold them in my arms. For Kate to dream of her and then to wake and her not being there, is so sad.

It is the anniversary of Madeleine's abduction, and when I saw it on the news, it upset me. My heart goes out to Kate, Gerry and their family.

Pedro, thanks for translating it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon May 03, 2010 8:04 pm

I agree with you dianeh, you welcome my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by whymadeleine Tue May 04, 2010 9:47 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Thank you Pedro.

Dare I say it, this sounds very encouraging. I am hoping they have found something that is significant enough for the investigation to be reopened.

My thoughts exactly Tinks Portuguese initiatives 143465

Thank's Pedro x
whymadeleine
whymadeleine
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2010-04-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/JANETMARIEJAMES

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Tue May 04, 2010 12:23 pm

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue May 04, 2010 7:44 pm

With all do respect Alex, you have no right to contradict the couple´s words.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue May 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Pedro, I would like to subscribe your post. Do you mind if I change it to

With all do respect Alex, you have no right to contradict the couple´s words on this forum.

I believe Admin will not mind the precision.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue May 04, 2010 9:18 pm

My friend please, feel free to do it.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue May 04, 2010 9:37 pm

When I started this thread, I did it because I was really happy that, finally, some media in this country was coming to their senses and giving the search for Madeleine a small push in the right direction. Since last week, ALL news bulletins from RTP (both 1 and 2) showed a piece that was a mix, a really good one, between the new video and an exclusive interview to Sandra Felgueiras in Lisbon. Even today, in the morning news. Yesterday SIC in one of their bulletins (20:00 I believe) also refered the video inbitiative, timidly but did it. Don't know about TVI, haven't watched it.

Today, SIC will comment on the case (ccompanhia das manhãs, around noon). And that worries me. Because SIC is the corner from where Amaral cohorts Cristóvão, Sargento go on firing his/their bile and vile slanders. They are resident commentators and day in day out they comment on the various crimes that come up, with special incidence on children related crimes (sexual, bullying, violence) and domestic violence. They comment on other crimes, of course, but you know that they are men of many resources. Almost invariably they manage to end up citing Madeleine's case, in some way establishing a 'possible parallel, who knows' between the case being discussed and Madeleine's disappearance. And they haven't been gagged, so they repeat Amaral's thesis, on their own words of course, but they do it.

While I was writing this, the presenters repeated their announcement of the subject stating that it would be made by Sargento, analysing the psychological profile, new family angles, etc. See what I mean?

Pedro, if you'r around, please watch SIC, I'll do the same and will try to bring here the gist of it. And then you may correct and/or complete it.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue May 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Maria my friend, thank you for telling me this about SIC program Companhia das Manhãs, I´m going to see that program, if, by any chance Sargento, Cristóvão or other one says things they shouldn´t, I´ll get in touch with the program and know what to tell, I urge you my friend to do the same. Also will take a look at TVI, if, by any chance Hernâni Carvalho says things he shouldn´t,´I apply the same as with SIC, also my friend, I urge you to do the same with TVI. I´m sending now to your pm, the email contacts of SIC, TVI.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue May 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Thanks Pedro, got the contacts. And that is the way to go, along with the public unmasking of these guys of course.

About the program, just now.

Excerpts of the video were shown, and at the same time an off voice recalled the events of these last three years - including the fact that there is a trial coming up to decide on the book injunction.

Then the presenter opens up with the question (to Sargento): 'What is going through this family's mind?' to which he answers that it is very difficult to say, they go on defending the abduction thesis with no supporting arguments/proofs against PJ and british police thesis of death and concealment of the body. They passed that ludricous idea that they were received by the Pope, they didn't say that those 37seconds were the result of some pressure put on by the ambassador at the Vatican, the Pope didn't even know who they were and a couple of days later they (the Vatican) denied everything. There are still data that need to come in the open. Abandonment, neglicence, abuse. In the beginning he thought that it was natural, being that portuguese people are more close to their children, northern peoples are somewhat more detached. But this wasn't the case, the hasty timeline that they drew/wrote just shows that they all were suddenly aware that they could be charged with neglicence, so the timeline left very little intervals between the visits. All of them. Hence, the pact.This timeline contradicts the abduction thesis, as it leaves very little windows of opportunity.Gross neglicence. It is inhumane what they are doing to the twins. As parents it is incoherent. To expose the children in order to clear their names is unspeakable. The children are exposed to emotional exageration. There have been many things not investigated and that is deplorable. To make a psychological profile it is necessary to run some tests so he couldn't possibly do it [???!!!!], but he can give some impressions. Gerry, for instance, seems to be cooller, more collected and agressive, while Kate looks much more reserved more vulnerable. She even expressed the idea of wishing this accident to wipe out the pain. It appears that she attempted suicide, they [he and ???] received unconfirmed news from London this winter.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed May 05, 2010 12:16 am

Thank you Maria and Pedro.........Sargento talks rubbish and is a disgrace to his profession....that is if he is really qualified....
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next