Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

madeleine mccann kidnap ring link.

+5
rosemary
Peaceful1
Royal
Rosie
clairesy
9 posters

Go down

madeleine mccann kidnap ring link. Empty madeleine mccann kidnap ring link.

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 am

MADELEINE MCCANN: KIDNAP RING LINK

madeleine mccann kidnap ring link. 150788_1

Madeleine McCann: New lead
Sunday January 10,2010

By James Murray

A GIRL who vanished just a few miles from where Madeleine McCann disappeared was sold to child traffickers, a Portuguese court will be told next week.

Joana Cipriano was just eight when she vanished on September 12, 2004, from the village of Figueira, near Portimao in the Algarve. Her mother Leonor and uncle Joao Cipriano were jailed for 16 years for her murder. But Leonor, who is fighting to overturn her conviction, will put her case to a Portuguese court this week Her sensational allegations raise the possibility that a child smuggling ring was active in the area and could have also snatched Madeleine from her apartment in Praia da Luz on May 2007. Leonor’s partner Antonio Silva says Joao Cipriano confessed in May last year that he was solely responsible for Joana’s disappearance because he wanted to sell her to raise money to fund his addiction to hard drugs.

Mr Silva’s statement, seen by the Sunday Express, says : “The police always refused to investigate the many rumours in ­Figueira that criminals would be tempted to buy the girl. ”

British criminologist and child protection expert Mark Williams-Thomas called for Joana’s case to be reopened and for an investigation to see if it was linked to Madeleine’s disappearance.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

madeleine mccann kidnap ring link. Empty Re: madeleine mccann kidnap ring link.

Post by Rosie Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:48 am

This is what we are now going to push for and we intend to get all the big organisations involved and push Portugal into doing something.
If Portugal will not do anything off of their own volition, then they will have to be shamed into doing it, if that means a massive campaign here bringing to the attention of people that actually it is quite dangerous for people to take their children to Portugal, then this is what we will do.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:55 am

I have a funny feeling that when they find Madeleine they are going to find other children to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

madeleine mccann kidnap ring link. Empty JOANA & MADELEINE

Post by Royal Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:31 pm

there is obviously a link between the Joana Cipriano abduction and that of Madeleine McCann. I feel sure that if the kidnappers of Joana Cipriano can be found it will also unravel the mystery of Madeleine's disappearance and whereabouts. It is a disgrace that Leonor and Joao Cipriano are still in prison, they should have been released on bail pending an appeal once Amaral had been convicted of complicity in their cases. Shame on the Portuguese police and justice system!
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Agree Alroy. I do think there is a link between the Joanna xase and Madeleine.
Rosie, yes, Portugal should be named and shamed every day everywhere until they act!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:18 pm

I am all for a massive Campaign of shaming Portugal and hitting them where it hurts the most TOURISM!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 am

Sorry that this question is going to reveal my ignorance, but does this mean that Mark William-Thomas HAS now called for the case to be reopened in the hope that it will be, or does it mean that he DID, at some point in the past, call for it to be reopened and that something has happened as a result of his request?

I'm assuming it's the first scenario but I'd just like check with you.

I know that the implications for Madeleine (and other children) are dire, but I do hope that this link proves to be soundly-based and that we will move towards not only solving the mystery of Madeleine's fate but also towards saving other children from a similar fate.

However, we have had so many false hopes and leads in the past that I can only hope and pray that this is the real one at last, even though it doesn't present an encouraging picture for Madeleine's current situation.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

madeleine mccann kidnap ring link. Empty PORTUGUESE TOURISM

Post by Royal Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:34 am

Quite right Rosemary. I do believe their tourist industry is already under pressure due to the PJ's mismanagement of Madeleines abduction which has caused considerable anxieties for parents who no longer consider Portugal as a safe holiday place for their children. Portugal like most other countries has been affected by the worlds recession, and their failure to control the criminal element in their midst is simply aggravating the situation. Portugal must review and modernize its policing procedures and justice system if it is to rebuild any kind of confidence to potential visitors. As it is the whole country appears to be rife with corruption and mismanagement and needs to be sorted out quickly if only for the sake of its peoples!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 am

According to LOC, MWT has confirmed on twitter that he doesn't believe in the paedophile ring theory in the Express and also that he did not know that the appeal had been turned refused.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 am

I remember Astro saying that there was no will[sic] by the Attorney General or the PJ to open the Maddie case for fimancial reasons.

Last edited by blondie on Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

blondie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2010-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:41 am

Sorry my previous post should read appeal had been refused.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:52 am

Thank you. Wouldn't surprise me if that does turn out to be true. Express hardly the most reliable source of info!

LOC??????

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:12 am

I thought MWT's theory was that a sole predatory paedophile had taken Madeleine.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:32 am

I thought MWT believed that Madeleine had possibly wandered outside and fell prey to a chance passing predatory paedophile. It is a possibility, but if this was the case then the chances of her being alive would be very slim and I am afraid in this case her body would have been found quite quickly within the vicinity, MWT being an "expert" would know this. I agree with a lot of what he says, like the mistakes that were made were horrendous and that it was the worse kept crime scene he had ever witnessed and that the case should be reopened, of course it should, but I do not think that Madeleine wandered off, if she did then who did JT and the Smiths see? His theory doesn't really stand up. I do appreciate he knows far more about these things than I do, but I just cannot see his theory myself.

I do not believe there was an international ring operating, i think there was a ring though, a local ring and here is something, i do not think it was necessarily a paedophile ring. Quite possibly Madeleine was chosen because she was spotted and matched the criteria, but any child fitting her description that was in that apartment at that time, I believe would have been taken.

I think there is a local ring operating that takes orders for certain children and they get paid a lot of money for it. I also believe that the cases of missing Joana Cipriano and Madeleine McCann are linked, MWT will tell you that it would be highly unusual to have to children going missing like this within 7 miles of each other with so many similarities and them not be connected, the chances are these two cases are connected. What is more I think the Portuguese police and government know very well these two cases are connected and that is why there has been all this subterfuge and disinformation, it was all done intentionally!

The answer to Madeleine's abduction lies in PDL and the Portuguese authorities must be pressurised into reopenng this case and putting someone in charge capable of running this investigation, if they cannot do this they they should allow Scotland Yard to come in and do it.

If the Portuguese government will not do anything, then we have to start pushing them!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am

Yes, I know about MWT's suggestion about Madeleine wandering off but I think Kate and Gerry would have known if that was likely, eg. if she could have opened the door, or the patio windows. They felt immediately that the state in which they found the room indicated an abduction. I think they knew that already she was likely to be some distance away.

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down