Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese newspaper i

4 posters

Go down

Portuguese newspaper i Empty Portuguese newspaper i

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:55 am

My friends, I received this through google alert (translation in English):

http://www.ionline.pt/conteudo/87443-leitores-do-i-perguntaram-pais-maddie-responderam

i, which is a Portuguese newspaper, asked the readers. Maddie's parents responded

Published on November 8, 2010 | Updated 3 hours ago

The i challenged readers to pose questions to the McCanns. We chose the 10 best questions and the parents of Maddie replied.

Do not miss the answers here.

1. Do you regret being caught in the Portuguese judicial system? - Ricardo Cabrita

The legal actions are a last resort, because we keep ourselves completely focused on finding Madeleine. Rather not go through these avenues, but we feel we should do to defend our children, Madeleine and the twins.

2. How to explain the video of the Portuguese authorities that shows a row of dog that detected the smell of a corpse in your apartment? The point is that this dog has never been wrong ... and the dog detected the scent of corpse in your car and clothes! - Ana Gomes
It is not true that we believe that dogs do not fail. An example: immediately after being used in Portugal, the dogs were taken to Jersey for another case quite media - Haut de la Garenne - where indicated multiple 'alert', but has not been identified or signs of blood or human remains.

These dogs should only be considered as an intelligent element, but need to be aided by forensic science. This is most evident in the report of the trainer of dogs (Martin Grimes) appearing in the process itself. But in the case of Madeleine, no forensic evidence to corroborate the alert dogs. Anyone can confirm this conclusion if you read the process.
Other experts have shown that dogs that smell "death" are unreliable, as you can see in this report.

And there is a set of best practices that must be met for the signs of the dogs are in fact trustworthy. Who has seen the video of the dogs used in the case of Madeleine have noticed the absence of these practices, which eventually led to false alerts.

3. Can you explain to the Portuguese what was the idea of leaving your children to sleep while they're out there having fun? - David Silva

We never crossed our mind for a second that our children ran the risk of being kidnapped. We were having dinner with friends less than 100 meters and verifiable our children regularly. Looking back we realized it was a mistake that we wish had never committed.

4. How to define the McCanns? - Nuno Santos
We are a united family, desperate to find our beautiful and beloved daughter.

5. I believe that is to say that the answer to where Madeleine could be in the process is Portuguese. But you have hired a private investigator to handle the case. Is not this a contradiction? - Antonio Vidal

It is important to draw attention to our private investigators who are the only people who actively seek and Madeleine (s) responsible (s) who took her. If we hadn´t this team, we would not have anyone to investigate. However, our researchers have the same capabilities that the authorities will not have all the information related to the case. When a serious crime remains unsolved so it is good practice to review it, re-examining all the evidence collected and related to the case. These revisions must be made by experts who were not involved in the case in order to look at and examine the case with a new look.

6. There are plenty of missing children in Portugal who do not receive the same kind of attention that your had? What do they feel about this? - Elizabeth France.
We know that Madeleine has had more attention (by the media) than any other case involving the disappearance of a child. But not so far allowed us to reach our daughter and / or who took them. We believe and advocate that any missing child and their family deserves an intensive investigation and deep to allow the child to find. The authorities should not therefore give up a child who is missing even though the initial investigation does not resolve the case. We hope that Madeleine's case has at least helped to highlight the inefficiencies of follow-up to families of missing children, but also to introduce some improvements in the future.
Eventually the case of Madeleine, which still generates the attention it can "help" in other cases and especially to create, develop or enhance all possible instruments to deter criminals and protect victims. Children must be protected.

7. Where do sincerely believe that your daughter might be? -Bruno Freitas
We do not know where Madeleine is, and it may be somewhere anywhere in the world. What we know is that the last time we saw her was in Praia da Luz and we believe that someone took her from us.

8. Do you find it rational to continue to seek your daughter after all this time? - Katherine Alegre
Absolutely. The search for Madeleine is continuing. Many children were found last much longer than that in which Madeleine is missing: Jaycee Dugard, Shawn Hornbeck or Natasha Kampusch are three recent examples. Through the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in the U.S. know of many more. How parents can not live without rationally Madeleine: our daughter was taken from us. Only when we'll be right back.

9. How are the twins are coping with the situation now? - Marta Silva
Children are joyful and happy that give us immense love and joy. Madeleine is part of their life and they give us the strength we need to continue to look for her.

10. Is there is some sort of conspiracy theory as some allege? Why do you think this happened? - Rui Carlos
There is certainly not a conspiracy theory involving us in any way. We were a perfectly normal family to Madeleine have we been taken. We had until then a normal life, like so many others, who are divided between family and work. We chose the Algarve for a holiday with family and friends.
WE don´t understand why conspiracy theories are developed in cases of extreme exposure. Before our case, who would believe that a British girl was abducted during a family holiday in the Algarve?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Portuguese newspaper i Empty Re: Portuguese newspaper i

Post by rosemary Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:49 am

"These revisions - must be made by experts who were NOT INVOLVED IN THE CASE" ! Good to see those reassuring words on paper. Thankyou Pedro. Good interview report.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:35 am

Glad to help my friend, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:50 am

Pedro thanks so much for translating and posting this for us to read.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:47 am

You welcome my friend, glad to help.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Yes, thank you Pedro, both yours and Maria's input is invaluable.

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down