Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Portuguese tv channels

3 posters

Go down

From Portuguese tv channels Empty From Portuguese tv channels

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:45 am

http://tv1.rtp.pt/noticias/?t=Embaixador-britanico-em-Portugal-tera-admitido-provas-contra-casal-McCann.rtp&headline=20&visual=9&article=399202&tm=7

Translation:

Reporter: the site wikileaks makes revelations about the Madeleine McCann case. The news told by the Spanish newspaper “El País / The Country” shows a conversation between the ambassadors British / EUA in Portugal. The British diplomatic admits that the British police had evidences against Madeleine´s parents. The evidences were obtained through the dogs that detected the scent of corpse, blood and bodily fluids at the 5A, at the Renault rented by Madeleine´s parents. The conversation has the date of September 21st in Lisbon and it is mentioned at a telegram sent to the EUA ambassador in Lisbon. The McCann´s spokesman says that the information is dated and therefore has no meaning.

Reporter: Gonçalo Amaral, the former PJ inspector that conducted the case, considers that at the light of these data, the prosecutor should reopen the process.

Gonçalo Amaral: It is also another step for the reopening of the process, which will have to happen fast. Politically, at this moment, it was necessarily to reopen the process, if he was politically archived, then it has to be also a political decision to reopen it. We think that there are more documents and we even think that there are more from the American satellite which is above the Algarve, controlling the coast from Algarve with North Africa, and that satellite has images of that night. We, PJ, requested that information immediately at that time, it was not given to us, it was denied to us, by saying that the satellite was turned to Morocco… let´s wait.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

From Portuguese tv channels Empty Re: From Portuguese tv channels

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:51 am

http://sic.sapo.pt/online/video/programas/companhia-das-manhas/2010/12/registo-criminal14-12-2010-145829.htm

Translation:

Reporters. Wikileaks a topic of conversation.

Hernâni Carvalho (HC): I think yes, Let´s see now a story about wikileaks.

Video about the Madeleine McCann case:

Reporter: absolutely secrecy, it is how the USA ambassador reveals informations without details about a case that awakens so much greater media attention in Portugal, at the summer of 2007, by the British ambassador in Portugal will guarantee the research to be kept secret between the authorities and the Portuguese government, had reached the point of incriminating the child's parents Gerry and Kate McCann were considered “arguidos” instead of complainants, thanks to evidences gathered at Algarve by British police and that is the revelation of Ellis to Hoffman that were the detectives sent by UK with sniffer dogs that found the evidences about them so much talked during those days at Praia da Luz: the scent of corpse, the blood and the remains of bodily fluids. It was never showed much more then this, like Ellis only guarantees to his USA colleague that the police of both countries are working with a coordinated behaviour, even under a media frenzy acceptable, says Ellis, if officially the silence continues guaranteed.

HC: good morning Paulo Pereira Cristóvão (PPC), so, afterall the British police there married with the Portuguese police, a love, together, says wikileaks, says the wikileaks documents, told the British ambassador to the USA ambassador, I have a lot of questions for you, but there is one that I can´t resist: so, to the British ambassador gave him a crack and told this to the USA ambassador, wasn´t this to be a secret?

PPC: No, let´s see, we are talking of an alliance which exists a lot of decades, the important here was trying to understand why the hell the UK ambassador had this conversation with the USA ambassador, why not with the Morocco ambassador for example, at Morocco, Maddie walked at Morocco.

HC interrupts: Beyond that, that the UK ambassador told this to the USA ambassador, you see: Algarve, Port wine, 17 bottles, that was not what should be told, but, then, at a moment of enthusiasm, I´m going to tell you a secret, and so, he told everything to the USA ambassador, now, what importance that this had for the Mr. EUA ambassador (we cannot say bad things to the USA ambassador) to tell all this to Washington, one thing is at an informal conversation told a secret…

PPC: the problem is that it was no conversation, we are talking about diplomatic mail…

HC: the importance this had that his excellency the USA ambassador had to sent a telegram immediately to Washington saying: attention, the British are hiding something and protect…

PCC: obviously,

HC: I´m saying what is at the wikileaks…

PCC: we are, it is at the process, we are saying it from the beginning, that it is a process where the police sphere should never allowed to no longer preside over the process (not to be in charge) in a way that it became to be a political process, we cannot be upset or surprised with what comes next, the importance of this issue, in my modest opinion, is:

For the first time we are talking about a UK responsible, which is the ambassador, the representative of their country in Portugal, in which for his USA equivalent assumed, according to him, that the parents are involved in the death of their daughter, these are his words, whether as negligence type, whether with direct hoax / bad faith,
HC interrups: let me interrupt you: it is a UK problem: the ambassador is British, the couple is British, the child is British, we just offered the scenario

PCC: our role here is almost… we were the persons…

HC: back to the conversation…

PCC: well, we are talking of something that is eminently political, this process when it was shelved, it was a political shelve, because, clearly, the process is lame, it shouldn´t be closed at that time, it was bad for Portugal, we were at the world´s mouth, we were talked and not exactly by Algarve´s sun, we were talked by other things that wouldn´t interested us, and the fact is that I defended this, wrote this, that was a national despondency before the subjects of Her Majesty, why, I have no idea, but the fact was it existed, and then, obviously, it had to be found “ a target”, happened to be Gonçalo Amaral (GA), it could happened to be Hernâni, Paulo or Paulo Sargento, so, it was GA, so everything that happened bad, was shelved by GA´s fault, no one else, but what is a fact, that by these diplomatic ways and not coffee shops talks, by these diplomatic ways, presents a UK ambassador saying to his equivalent let´s talk low, let´s talk in secret and this will stop here, the fact is, we found this that incriminates the parents in the death of the child and not at the disappearance or occultation of body…

HC: the UK ambassador to the USA ambassador, but that is not my question, we can start by saying what you told me this morning: what´s new about this? Now are not the persons who doubt, but the ambassador who told to another ambassador, my question is not, that the UJ ambassador talking with his equivalent told about: he hide a few things about the couple McCann, no no, what puzzles me is, if it is, what a hell of importance this conversation had for the USA ambassador sent a telegram to Washington saying: attention, this is highly confidential, but the others are covered judging by what the UK ambassador told me, that is my doubt.

PCC: to inform it is his obligation, as you know, there are other things, it even says psychological characteristics and physical of our prime minister, of our President of Republic and they tell all those things, the issue here is, I say it again: the political that exists behind all this, then, all this, all these conversations, whether are related with satellites being turned to Praia da Luz, and until today we don´t have the images of those USA satellites, whether about whatever, the fact is: all these conversations overcome GA, Guilhermino Encarnação, the PJ National Director, the Justice Minister, the Prosecutor, all these people

HC: the handling capability of Portuguese police, and the Portuguese nation challenged

PCC: and the Portuguese nation challenged, obviously, and overcome all this started to be talked

HC: you are forcing me to believe that someone in Portugal allowed that Portugal was humiliated abroad

PCC: no, I´m not forcing you to believe, I saying this a lot of time ago, there was despondency

HC: Let´s see GA.

GA: the process is archived, but I think that this not may open the possibility the reopening of the inquiry, the investigation is an investigation that is interrupted, it has to be an investigation with an end, it can go far, it was not because for political desire, now with political will, with base on this note, that it is only a note, as it was mentioned, but it is an important note, two ambassadors and it has to have the weight that it has to have, let´s hope that also now are revealed the photos, images of the satellite, which I think are with USA authorities and that we, Portuguese police, who were the first to talk about them and to have access to them, which were denied to us, at the point of UK police officials who worked, had to sign a document as if they were members of secret services, demanding the confidentiality of not being able to speak there about the case, it is strange and that it is not normal in other situations and so other extensive issues, with talking here with details, we have no doubts that a political intervention caused the shelve of the case, who caused the shelve of the case was the Prosecutor, he came publicly with a statement that no evidence in the process was found, we think that is very strange.

HC: I don´t know where to start, but, now the USA satellites when looked to the beach must had for to see beautiful ladies.

PCC: the USA satellites looked for everything,

HC: At that day they were turned to other side.

PCC: The south of Portugal is a zone where many people goes to sleep with an eventual interest for criminality, more organized, but national, and it is normal that exists satellite images of that night, it is normal

HC: it is normal, what is not normal is that they were not appeared when requested.

PCC: inside the abnormality that this process had, it is normal.

HC: good tip. Good morning Paulo Sargento (PS).

PS: Good morning.

HC: I read one work of your about the alleged diaries of Kate McCann, you feel well with this wikileaks or you have the sensation of having reason before it´s time?

PS: Look,

HC: you work told at some moment: there was a lie here. Someone is lying here. With this publication…

PS: it is a publication who only comes to assist to understand that what happened with Maddie case is the hoax of the century, so, it is the amount of lies, organized to (shall we say) escape to a responsibility whether group or individual, which can be seen in all this process, for example: the Kate´s diary, the Kate´s diary has many interesting things, one of them, which always worried me, is the fact of she assumed at the day July 12th 2007, washed the cuddle cat, that was the cuddle cat which allegedly belonged to the girl, Maddie, and she says something like this: today I washed the cuddle cat, I expected not to do it until Maddie returns, but it was so dirt and don´t have the smell of Maddie. Well, then, it appears the dogs. Coincidence or not, this has to be analyzed, even because, to be known, it is this washing of the cuddle cat was not used as an inquiry issue, which is curious, so, the cuddle cat which belongs to a girl it appears with the scent of corpse and when, this is questioned to Dra. Kate McCann, she answers that she liked so much of Maddie that she used to take with her the cuddle cat to her work, which we all know was a health center and this is not convincing. Everybody knows…

HC: by the way, to conclude or to aid, that Dra. Kate McCann was referring that was doctor, medic, anesthetic, but don´t like to be anesthetic.

PS: Well, exactly, there is a lot of inconsistency, what is here of terrible, is the using indeed the toy, from a point of symbolic view, which was very important to this child, and that is used as a disgusting excuse: I loved her so much that I had to take her toy. It should be otherwise: the young children are the ones who keep their toys with them to maintain present a protective mother, and there is something here that doesn´t function. This is one question, the other is, it was a too much public question for us to not noticed it: the blanket, the famous pink blanket which Oprah at a certain point of the interview questioned Dra. Kate, saying: well, I have listened too much about a blanket that expects that those who abducted the little child covers her with the blanket, and the attitude of Kate McCann is very curious because it was like if a word that shouldn´t be mentioned at that context, she said: well, any mother to whom a child is abducted, worries always if it was well treated, if at night wash their teeth, if coves them with the blanket, well, all this circumstance speech understands some disorderly, the problem of this blanket is that the blanket was at the place of the crime, there is a photo of that blanket after the child disappeared, and this doesn´t fit, then the blanket really disappears, and so, there is an amount of inconsistencies, which, at this moment, this was sent to the Prosecutor of Évora, who has the process, according it is known, so the process would be reopened, if existed some new data, I think these new data, for the reopening of the process, right now I don´t have it here, but if you click or write the…

HC: She only worked a few hours, but that week she saw six corpses, there are fantastic things.

HC: There is a request at internet for the reopen of the process, do you know the address? Perhaps Francisco Sousa knows the address, if he knows, he helped our viewers to know now where it is at the internet.

PS: exactly.

PS: it is called: A Voice for Madeleine (on screen the link):

http://criminaljustice.change.org/petitions/view/a_voice_for_madeleine

PS: a voice for Madeleine and that is a request which is at the level of doing everything to make you to reopen clearly the process that this is investigated in a consistent way, it may not have a judicial validity, but is has a moral validity, which is very important, and it is curious that until now the majority of the signatures, in accordance with what we are revealing here today about the wikileaks thing and this relation with England and USA, the majority of the people who signed are from UK or USA, which is curious, which is, even with attempts, which I know are terrible attempts of smother the process, for example, in England, continues to exist many people which have the desire that this process is not smothered and the fact indeed that may be discovered the truth, whoever the truth is.

HC: I have two things to say that upsets me:

one: it is a, during an interview to Mário Crespo, I ask him, what is his opinion about this: Mário Crespo is a senior of journalism, he is a man who worked in several points of the world, it is a great journalist, and works here, and he had a fantastic answer, one of those who comes from the heart, he told, if one day, he is father, he told, if one day a son is missing, the last thing I would remember is to hire an image consultant, so, it is good to remember, that at the day following Madeleine McCann disappeared, the first person that appears on the ground is a firm consultant of the couple McCann.

HC: to discredit a country, it is objectively at the forces of security, specially in the investigation forces. From all the countries of the world, the only place where were made the analysis that British police and the material that UK police gathered in Portugal were sent to England and then we had a University professor of Levine saying that was mediocre, in one week we had the result of that. And those results took months and then they came mixed, the results of the FSS came mixed, if there are doubts, take a look at Time front page.

Host. Isn´t there an ingenuity (told by PS) about the reopening of the process, the theory seems that by political pressure closed once, the political power could appear again about the reopening, close it again?

HC: my problem is like political power, mediocre that allows that the honor of a country collapsed down the drain, with all do respect to your question. It is secondary when you look ahead and says: the responsible for this sold himself, it sold the country. However it is, someone sold the honor of the country over his problem, someone sold the honor of this country and now another question: what the hell, what kind of importance has an English family to be protected and making that the USA ambassador send immediately a telegram to Washington saying: the McCanns…

PCC: that is, just like you know, the question of not a one million dollars, but the question of one million pounds. What makes that this apparently normal couple goes on holiday, assuming an importance so big that puts a powerful nation with all it´s means used, doing things like this, that today are public, but the eventual reopening of the process it can only be done through judicial law terms, the problem is, this process shouldn´t never been closed in the way it was closed, that is the big problem and form this there are no re-appeal.

HC: you are repeating the statement of GA.

PCC: I have read the process, what is typical there is that someone who did it, did it because it was ordered to do it, not because it wanted, not when all steps are to be carried. I personally, like all members of PJ, thinks that are more steps to be pursued, but the hierarchies are what they are, a long time ago that the desire of both countries investigators…

PS: it was closed despondently, I dare to say that the judges had no time to read the process, and I´m not saying any disloyalty, now, of course this can only. The Évora Prosecutor has there steps…

HC: I have not yet found steps at the Praia da Luz church and I want to guarantee that at the most higher level I have the confirmation that the McCanns went there at dawn, they never tell,

PS: by the way, about the reopening: I think we shouldn´t conform in front of this fact, I defy the Portuguese, at the light of what English, German, the entire world, has done, to sign indeed this petition, because it another way of showing a desire that this process has to be reopened for a simple motive:

There is one thing that is fundamental: everyone has forgotten Maddie, and that is what we cannot allow,

I don´t care about her parents, I don´t care about who was or not in charge of the process,

I care that this child that we see there have indeed justice done, because that is also a way of we showed that we are capable of taking care of our children.

HC: what worries me is that if a Portuguese couple left 3 children with those ages at home alone and went to dinner outside, I think that they don´t have neither their children, nor were here to tell, they were arrested.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:09 pm

Well I hope that Paulo Sargento is visiting his lawyer for a bit of advice on how to fight a libel suit, because he has gone from commenting about diplomatic gossip to out and out accusing the McCanns of perpetrating the biggest hoax of the century.

And on the wikileaks' publishing of the diplomatic cable. It is not important. You should read what the US Ambassador to Aust (or his diplomats) passed back to the US. Very inconsequential things as well as important things. And once again I stress, that all it proves is that it was a joint investigation, yes the British helped, but it was also the FSS that said there was no DNA evidence proving that Madeleine was dead or had ever been in the car. But at the time the Ambassadors spoke, I dont think that any of this was known. The cable is Sept 2007, which is around the time the McCanns were made arguidos.

This wikileak means nothing, it shows nothing, there is no conspiracy, the McCanns are not guilty, there is no hoax. It is being used by some (see those above) to defame the McCanns.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Sargento, I´ll tell you who is a hoax: your friend GA, together with his despicable followers. By the way Sargento: you must have a huge obssession (or should I say paranoia): everytime you are in tv, you say the same thing: prosecutor, cuddle cat, the diary, the blanket.

Grow up, you need heavy therapy man, together with GA, his despicable followers.

One other thing: you have no right to write about the alleged diaries of Kate McCann. If that what was with me, you were in trouble with justice, because what you write is defamation, based on despicable theories (from a fantasy owned by GA) without any evidences.

You say you only cares about Madeleine, that´s bullshit, we all know what kind of concern you have: the same as GA.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:42 am

http://videos.sapo.pt/shCDC7TGKiz18bqc4o3r

Rough translation

The opinion of the McCanns lawyer in Portugal is clear: information now publicised is old, reheated and has already been deeply analised: 'What comes up now is a comment about an old fact. On the time, indeed, there were people who said that that, the barking dogs, could be a proof, an indice, against the parents, which being absurd by not being admissible in face of portuguese law, by being even inexplicable to pretend to take anyone to court based on a barking dog, he barks but doesn't report, all of that was analised and the portuguese public ministry said "there is NO indice against the parents". So there are no new facts, there is an old fact with a new comment.' An opinion that devaluates the comments that have popped up after the plubication of the cable, the same that the couple's spokesperson has already made to Lusa agency: Clarence Mitchell considers that the cable is completely historical [old] and that should be read taking in consideration the context then. So, they see very unlikely the process reopening: 'The process will only be reopened, and that would be excellent, it is a wish and an ambition of the parents that the process is reopened, when and if there are solid indices, new, about the whereabouts of the child, that the parents wish is alive'. New facts that, according to the lawyer, the parents go on tirelessly looking for, using private investigators and constant pressure on the portuguese and british polices.

Last edited by maria on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:57 am

THanks Maria and Pedro.
dianeh
dianeh