Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God...

5 posters

Go down

Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God... Empty Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God...

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:33 am

My friends, this was taken from PFA2:

How to contact the Scotland Yard Review Team
Tony Bennett Today at 20:42

As it’s now nearly two months since David Cameron announced that he had ordered (well, no, ‘discussed with them and they agreed’) Scotland Yard to conduct a £3.5 million review into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, I thought it was about time I enquired where I could send them evidence relevant to their review.

The sort of thing would be evidence that Brian Kennedy had perverted the course of justice by intimidating witnesses into silence; I would be able to send them several useful lines of enquiry to follow in relation to that alleged crime, for example.

Then there is of course a welter of circumstantial evidence which would suggest that the parents of Madeleine and their friends have not told us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about what happened to Madeleine. There is much more of that type of evidence now available to the police than there ever was by the time Gordon Brown received a welcome telephone call from the Portuguese Justice Minister on 2 October 2007 bringing him good news that Goncalo Amaral was to be removed from the Madeleine McCann investigation.

I contacted Scotland Yard today

So at 2.42pm today I contacted Scotland Yard to simply get a contact postal address, or e-mail address, or ’phone number where I could contact the Madeleine McCann Review Team to be able to submit evidence to them.

This proved to be a lot more difficult than I had thought.

Visit the Met Police/Scotland Yard website and they have wiped off the face of their website all telephone numbers except 999 for emergencies, and 101 for non-emergencies.

So, I tried 101, which incidentally is soon to become the sole national number for contacting all police forces, it’s being trialled in some areas (including Essex and the Met Police) at the moment.

You get put through to your local police force automatically, so if you want another one, as I did, you have to listen to the instructions (‘Press 4 to speak to the Metropolitan Police’ etc.).

When I got through, the lady hadn’t heard of either the Madeleine McCann Review Team, nor the overall head of the Review Team, Simon Foy.

To cut a long story short, after 24 minutes and speaking to a supervisor, I was told that he couldn’t give out any contact details about the Review Team Unit, but if I left my contact details they would contact me. They would pass a message on to the Review Team ‘electronically’. This would not be by e-mail but by other electronic means.

Sergeant Voges, collar number 605CC, took details of my message, which was that I wished to contact the Madeleine McCann Review Team to submit evidence to them. He also gave me a CAD, which was explained to me as ‘an Incident Number for the Computer-Aided Despatch system’: namely Incident No. 6043 of 7 July 2011.

The Review Team's Official address

At 4.15pm, the Review Team contacted me. A Thomas Bowen from the Madeleine McCann Review Team asked for any communications to be sent to him and gave me this address of the Review Team for future reference:

Thomas Bowen
MIT5
Belgravia Police Station
202 Buckingham Palace Road

LONDON SW1W 9FX.

He told me that the named Senior Investigating Officer (SIO) in the case is Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood. He is the man who will one day have to account for all policy decisions he makes during his tenure as SIO.

No e-mail or telephone numbers for the Review Team were offered.

NOTE

Note: This is a review of one of the most famous and important missing persons cases ever. Taxpayer’s money is being used to pay for this review. Police procedure and policy manuals constantly stress the need to continuously review all hypotheses and pursue all reasonable lines of enquiry in order to confirm or reject those hypotheses. Even the McCanns’ own spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, admitted publicly on radio that the claim that Madeleine McCann had been abducted was a hypothesis, an assumption. This is not Leicestershire Police carrying out a review, it is a new police force. I would therefore strongly urge every single person who believes there is cogent evidence, whether new or not, that Madeleine’s parents know more than they are admitting about what really happened to her, to write to D.C.I. Andy Redwood at the address above. Letters should be courteous, reasoned, and should quote relevant sources and analyses.

So far as the question of circumstantial evidence is concerned, the report of Tavares de Almeida dated 10 September 2007 summarises much of it
Oh no....no more Tavares

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God... Empty Re: Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God...

Post by dianeh Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 pm

The sort of thing would be evidence that Brian Kennedy had perverted the course of justice by intimidating witnesses into silence; I would be able to send them several useful lines of enquiry to follow in relation to that alleged crime, for example.

One would think that accusing Brian Kennedy of perverting the course of justice is not something that should be written on a public website. Bennett has no useful lines of enquiry, all he has is imagination and unsubstaniated opinion. Bennett constantly reaches ridiculous conclusions from spurious evidence, in a way that defies logic. Dreams, beliefs, opinions and obsessions are not useful to any inquiry, and Bennett should keep all this to himself else he might find himself on the end of an inquiry. I hope no one is stupid enough to try to contact the review team. The review team is able to examine the evidence far more professionally than the Houndation, and they dont need people pointing out imagined inaccuracies and perceived lies where they dont exist.

The problem with the report of Taveres de Almeida is that it has been superseded by a later report which shows that much of what was in it is plain wrong, with conclusions that are not supported with evidence.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God... Empty Re: Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God...

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:02 am

SY knows to well what TB really is, they know to well about his disgusting behaviour.

TB= mental

Also, TB don´t know nothing except how to feed his filthy brain full of s###.

TB, do us a favour: shut your mouth moron mental

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:33 am

The silly little man will not get anywhere, its just a shame he is still being allowed to be a nuisance. I have no doubt he continues to be monitored whistle winkwink
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:46 am

Yes, I agree with you Tinkerbell.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Oh Tinks, of course he is being monitored, he is so important, as he is the only one that 'knows the truth behind the vast McCann conspiracy'.

AND he is of course sacrificing himself in the interest of truth, justice and the obsessed stalker way.

camera
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:44 am

dianeh wrote:Oh Tinks, of course he is being monitored, he is so important, as he is the only one that 'knows the truth behind the vast McCann conspiracy'.

AND he is of course sacrificing himself in the interest of truth, justice and the obsessed stalker way.

camera

Diane,

I've heard SY want Bennetts help in the review and they are giving him his very own desk to work at. Here's the books they want him to work on laffin2 laffin2 laffin2

Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God... Images10 Bennett tries to contact SY review team...Oh God... Images11
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:44 pm

lol! lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:34 am

laffin2 laffin2 laffin2

Oh taking that with me to PFA2
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:08 am

Chicane wrote: laffin2 laffin2 laffin2

Oh taking that with me to PFA2

The cheek of it Laffin Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:19 am

Bennetts needed for more urgent business, so books on hold oh yeah dance
He needs to make Cameron talk tomatoed

This arrived in my inbox winkwink

----Original Message----

Date: 22/07/2011 07:54

To:

Subj: Review of PM's answers 5 July 2011 to FOI questions asked on 18 May 2011

The Madeleine Foundation

Asking the questions about what really happened to Madeleine McCann

66 Chippingfield

HARLOW

Essex,

CM17 0DJ

Tel: 01279 635789

e-mail: ajsbennett@btinternet.com

Friday 22 July 2011

Mr Nicholas Howard

Freedom of Information Section

Prime Minister’s Office

10 Downing Street

LONDON

SW1A 2AA

And to:

Mr Roger Smethurst

Head of Knowledge and Information Management Unit

Admiralty Arch

North Entrance

The Mall

LONDON

SW1A 2WH

And by e-mail today to: foiteam@cabinet-office.x.gsi.gov.uk

Dear Mr Howard and Mr Smethurst,

re: Request for Review of your answers to my Freedom of Information Act questions re Madeleine McCann, sent on 18 May 2011

Thank you for your letter of 5 July, containing your answers.

My questions were:

1. Please specify on what dates you or your staff, in connection with the Madeleine McCann case, have either met, or had e-mail or telephone communication with all the following:

a) Dr Gerald McCann

b) Dr Kate McCann

c) Clarence Mitchell

d) any other adviser to the McCanns

e) Sir Paul Stephenson

f) any other officers of the Metropolitan Police

g) any members of the family of Rupert Murdoch

h) any staff of the Sun

i) any staff of the News of the World.

2. On what date did you agree with the Home Secretary and Sir Paul Stephenson that the Met Police (Scotland Yard) should carry out a review of the case costing £3.5 million?

3. On what date did you agree with the Editor of the Sun that they would simultaneously publish your letter in reply to the letter from Dr Gerald McCann?

Question 1 You referred to one letter received from ‘Mr and Mrs McCann’.

Your letter said, and which we accept, that “The Freedom of Information Act provides the requestor with an access right to recorded information. It does not extend to request for views, comments or questions about a particular matter…A public authority does not have to answer your question if this would mean creating new information…”

My letter nowhere asks you to ‘create new information’. It asks factual questions about matters which we are sure have been recorded.

The letter asks for details of:

Meetings, which are invariably recorded

E-mails, for which there is a record, and

Telephone calls. Notes are frequently made of telephone calls.

Thus records will exist in relation to the information we seek.

My letter asks for the dates only (we do not ask for any details other than dates) of these communications received or made by:

The Prime Minster, and Any of ‘his staff’.

We believe that if and when the Prime Minister or any of his staff have had meetings, or sent or received e-mails from, or had telephone calls with any of the persons listed from (a) to (i) in Question 1, a note would usually be made of the date and, in the case of meetings and significant telephone calls, the subject matter.

We know that the Prime Minister met with the McCanns before he became Prime Minister. Please supply the date of that meeting.

In the light of the above, I renew my request for details of the dates of meetings, e-mails and telephone calls between any of the persons listed from (a) to (i) with the Prime Minister or with any of his staff in connection with the Madeleine McCann case.

So far as the contents of the letter from the McCanns is concerned, have the McCanns been asked if they will consent to the release of this letter?

In any event, please, as originally requested, supply the date of the letter they sent. Was this the only letter they sent to the Prime Minister. I do not know where to find a copy of the Prime Minister’s reply. As you have not supplied a copy of the letter and say it is ‘in the public domain [and] information accessible by other means’, please be kind enough to specify where I can see a copy of it.

Question 2

You quoted the Home Office statement of 12 May in which the following words appear: “The Prime Minister and the Home Secretary have today agreed…”

That Home Office statement may be incorrect. Please state if there is a record of the Prime Minister agreeing with the Home Secretary before 12 May that Sir Paul Stephenson and the Metropolitan Police would carry out a Review. If it is still contended that the Prime Minister and the Home Secretary only agreed to Sir Paul Stephenson’s Review during the course of 12 May, please provide information as to:

(1) at what time during the day that agreement was reached, and

(2) whether that agreement was reached at a meeting, during a telephone call, or otherwise.

Question 3

You have said that you ‘hold no information’ about the Prime Minister’s agreement with the Editor of the Sun that they would publish the Prime Minister’s letter in its editions of 12 May.

Clearly the Prime Minister wrote a letter, whether drafted by himself and approved by him, or written by him. Clearly the Prime Minister or his staff contacted the Sun about the publication of this letter. There may be telephone calls or e-mails or other communications, many of which will have been recorded. The information sought is:

On what date did the Prime Minister agree with the Editor of the Sun that they would publish the Prime Minister’s letter in the Sun? WE suggest there must be a record of a physical or telephone conversation or an exchange of emails or a fax during which the Editor of the Sun agreed to publish the letter. All we seek by way of information is the date of that agreement.

The Prime Minister has on numerous occasions stated that he is wholly committeed to running a transparent government. I look forward to hearing from you with full and helpful answers to our questions as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,

Anthony Bennett

Secretary

The Madeleine Foundation

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:41 am

Each day that passes, TB´s brain is becoming more unstable mental

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:39 pm

TB is seriously deluded.

He should go back to stealing road signs.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 am

Oh TB, please, steal road signs, this way we can see you in jail.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down