Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police contact details?

+4
Rosie
sadie
TommyT
vee8
8 posters

Go down

Police contact details? Empty Police contact details?

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 am

Anyone know the e-mail address of the dept of the Leicestershire police who are dealing with the McCann's case? I've had it up to here with bennett's sick campaign of harasment, and his determination to stop the truth behind Madeleine's abduction being found. I will report every word and action of his direct to them. He has no good reason for what he is doing, what with letters to the home secretary, and now his attempt to get ITV to take the reconstruction off the air before it is even finished. This is a campaign of harrasment, and I for one can not sit back any longer.

Hi Vee Can I just put this in here so people can see what this man is up to now? How about contacting thr Atorney General?

Tony Bennett

"If it is confirmed that ITV are making this 'documentary', based - so it seems - on Dr Gerald McCann directing the script, then I hope all of us who do not subscribe to the abduction claim will use every effort to lobby ITV about their proposed programme.

We need to know who the producer and editor of this programme are, how it came to be commissioned in the first place, what fees are being paid to the McCanns for helping them with the script, etc.

We also need to know if Goncalo Amaral and his views will be featured on the programme. Will the video of Martin Grime's dogs be shown within the programme, now that it's available? Will the programme list and analyse all the contradictions of the 'Tapas 9', starting with "The shutters were jemmied open...oh, no they weren't, we left the patio doors open"?

I feel sure that if this ITV doc is confirmed, there will be many people prepared to vigorously demand answers from ITV as to the precise purpose of their programme".
I am convinced that a concerted, effective and polite put reasoned campaign could unsettle ITV's intention to produce this porgramme, possibly even cause them to abandon it. Once again, it would require people to object in significant numbers""The screening of this further attempt to promote a fictitious abductor is just 33 days away, which gives us very little time. Every effort - polite but firm - must be made between now and 7th May to ensure that if this McCann propaganda film goes out, as many people as possible know in advance that this will be a work of fiction.It's all the more important that people know about the facts, the dogs, the contradictions, the fabrications, the obfusactions.We stand ready in The Madeleine Foundation to assist with this process"]

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:52 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Some Information Into Post.)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Police contact details? Empty Re: Police contact details?

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:17 am

And while we're at it, we need to find out where exactly within ITV we need to send a copy of the post of bennett's, calling for the 3a's to spam ITV with an attempt to get the reconstruction programme pulled, so that ITV know they are only dealing with a small minority, led by a nobody.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyT Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:54 am

vee8 wrote:And while we're at it, we need to find out where exactly within ITV we need to send a copy of the post of bennett's, calling for the 3a's to spam ITV with an attempt to get the reconstruction programme pulled, so that ITV know they are only dealing with a small minority, led by a nobody.

Hi Vee,

I think the Leicester Police are only too aware of Tony and his activities.

They have already been told to take a hike by the LP.

I have already sent an email to ITV and the BBC to alert them to the fact that they are being spammed.

TommyT

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:26 am

vee8 wrote:And while we're at it, we need to find out where exactly within ITV we need to send a copy of the post of bennett's, calling for the 3a's to spam ITV with an attempt to get the reconstruction programme pulled, so that ITV know they are only dealing with a small minority, led by a nobody.

Where can we find that post, Vee?

And can anyone who knows them please post up the addresses of Leicestershire Police and ITV with the ideal addressee names. Thanks

Rosie, do you think that it would be a good idea to have a list of names and addresses for any of us to write to? Would it need its own section, do you think?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:45 am

Sadie, it's here.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2009/04/mr-bennett-you-are-aware-it-is-againt.html
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 am

Thanks Vee. Zonked out so off to bed

Night night x
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Police contact details? Empty Just Had a Thought

Post by Rosie Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:49 am

With Bennett popping up everywhere and his unquenchable thirst for attention etc, it won't be long before he starts appearing on the shopping channels, selling ladies magic underwear!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:15 pm

Actually, I'm beginning to suspect he has more sinister motives. I'll post on those thoughts later.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:59 pm

This is what Tony thinks may have happened...

» Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:46 pm Tony (discussing the Portuguese dogs initial seaches) on May 4th-

"Very interesting. When I read these reports I thought that this pointed not to Madeleine having been taken to the beach but taken (perhaps in a blue sports bag?) to a waiting car.

I then tied that in to a report elsewhere of two suspicious men being seen by a black car in the same area (car park near the Batista supermarket).

[Incidentally, harmony, your map doesn't show in the OP].

So, taking it in stages, and bearing in mind Amaral's forensic advice that the condiiton of the body fluids in the hired Renault Scenic suggested that the body had been stored in frozen conditions for some time (weeks), it looked like:

...person puts dead Madeleine in Apartment 5A into a bag of some kind...

...carries it to black car in supermarket car park, where s/he meets with the driver of the black car...

...Madeleine, in bag, placed into the car and driven off to a house with a freezer, to await burial or disposal later when the coast is clear..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Ive taken this from PFA i wasnt sure where to post it.
  • I honestly think the mans certifiable, its not natural what he's doing pullinghairout

Last edited by Mulleena on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed posters details.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:16 pm

I say this: it´s impossible for a couple who never was at PDL, knowing where, how to go, everytime they went out the apartment, the press was followed them wherever they go, to buried something, how can in a car rented 25 days followed the abduction, a dead body being carried in the boot of a car who was rented 25 days followed the abduction? No way TB, I don´t buy what you TB says. Why do you TB insists in that rubbish? Why?

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:29 am

Has someone put a spanner in his works bennett has gone very quiet all of a sudden.

Or is he busy arranging his trip to Portugal to coincide with the anniversary of Madeleines disappearence.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:47 am

Mulleena wrote:Has someone put a spanner in his works bennett has gone very quiet all of a sudden.

Or is he busy arranging his trip to Portugal to coincide with the anniversary of Madeleines disappearence.

Hopefully Mulleena.
They might find him in lost baggage, with a bit of luck Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:17 am

Seems like I spoke too soon, his stigmatas must have healed allowing him to post again :compsmash:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:31 am

Mulleena wrote:Seems like I spoke too soon, his stigmatas must have healed allowing him to post again :compsmash:

PMSL Mulleena, you know what they say, Speak of the Devil he is bound to show up littledevil
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hael Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:45 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:
Mulleena wrote:Seems like I spoke too soon, his stigmatas must have healed allowing him to post again :compsmash:

PMSL Mulleena, you know what they say, Speak of the Devil he is bound to show up littledevil

That man is like a nasty mutating rash. Keeps hitting out when least expected, causing anger and discomfort. IF only we can find the right treatment :nurse: for that rash!

Hael
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down