Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09

+5
Rosie
vee8
christabel
Catkins
Tinkerbell43
9 posters

Go down

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 Empty UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:07 am

Taken from JATYK. Original posted on Raptors.

PCC Allegation from Tony Bennett
Written by Chaos Engine
Tuesday, 10 November 2009 17:59
The Madeleine Foundation - articles in ‘The Sun’ and ‘The People’ 7 and 8 November: The police never even gave Ms Butler’s complaints an incident number - they dismissed her complaint as a malicious fabrication within 20 minutes. There is no police investigation. There never were fraud officers involved. The Press Complaints Commission has been informed and a vigorous complaint against ‘The Sun’ and ‘The People’ has been made - Tony Bennett

I sent the following e-mail to Pippa Taylor, Kent Police Media Relations Officer at Maidstone, today (10 November) at around 1.45pm.

Dear Pippa Taylor - copied as shown,

I have tried to telephone you regarding a report in 'The Sun' on Saturday that there was an investigation already under way, presumably by fraud officers as that is what their report said, I have left messages but not got a call back yet.

'The People' then built on that news report by making a specific allegation in Sunday's newspaper that I had received £90,000 worth of donations really intended for the McCanns' fund to help find Madeleine.

The specific information I require is:

1. Is there an incident number yet, if so what is it?
2. Is there a crime reference number yet, if so what is it?
3. Is the matter with Fraud Officers? and
4. Who is the Senior/Investigating Officer?

In addition I give the following particulars which I would ask you to pass to the Investigating Officer without delay:

1. There is not a shred of truth in the allegations of fraud within The Madeleine Foundation

2. The allegations were made by our embittered former Chairman Ms D Butler following our expulsion of her from membership on 3 November 2009 for bringing The Madeleine Foundation into disrepute

3. No donation has ever been made to The Madeleine Foundation by anyone who thought they would be giving money to the McCanns' search for Madeleine. Until we lost control of our former website on 2 October 2009, there was a prominent disclaimer on the front page of our website which read: "This website has no connection whatsoever with the Doctors' McCann's ongoing fund-raising to search for Madeleine",

4. Officers of The Madeleine Foundation wish to make a statement to Kent Police regarding an allegation that Ms Butler is guilty of wasting police time

5. You will no doubt be aware that officers from Kent Police visited Ms Butler's home on 26 October 2009 in connection with an alleged campaign of harassment by her against a photographer, Mike Gunnill

6. The books of The Madeleine Foundation, receipts, bank records etc. are an open book and available for inspection at any reasonable time should you actually be investigating a complaint.

At this stage we are not sure if Ms Butler's complaint has even got to the stage of being a Crime Reference Number or even an Incident Number.

I await hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Tony Bennett
Secretary
The Madeleine Foundation
01279 635789
Mobile 07835 716537
UNQUOTE

At 3.15pm today, Sergeant Ryder from Kent Police telephoned me and gave me the following information, which I try to reproduce verbatim so far as I can:

“Mr Bennett, I’ve been forwarded an email you sent to Pippa Taylor today.

“I have some good news for you. I want to put this as sensitively and delicately as I can. My assessment from the tone and manner with which Ms Butler made her allegations was that there were underlying motivations and issues concerning Ms Butler and I concluded that she was acting out of malice. She gibbered for about 20 minutes and made various allegations. She said that the fraud was so serious that it would take the police ‘weeks’ to investigate. It took me less than 20 minutes to decide that I was not going to take any action, and I told Ms Butler that I was not going to take any action. By the way we do know about the complaints against her by Mike Gunnill which we also investigate and that was a factor I took into account in making my decision .The matter has not been crimed, it was never passed to our Crime Investigation Team and certainly never went to any Fraud Officers. There will be no further action. Had we begun an investigation and discovered there was nothing in it, Ms Butler would certainly have been prosecuted for wasting police time. As it took up only 20 minutes of police time, we won’t be prosecuting her for that”.

UNQUOTE

The matter is now in the hands of the Press Complaints Committee.

Tony Bennett, 5pm, 10 November
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 Empty Re: UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:17 am

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 926859 How can they have looked at the Foundations records/background in only 20 minutes !!!
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:31 am

You just cannot believe a word TB says or Butler for that matter, they are as bad as each other.

I would be very surprised that the Police dismissed Butlers complaint without looking into it in a little more detail.

And I would certainly challenge no. 3. Didn't The Sun receive 150 calls over this ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 am

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 6a00d8341c5f6253ef00e54f4054818833-

Ms Butler has resigned her position as Chairperson from Madeleine Foundation

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 Dbcr110

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 6a00d8341c5f6253ef00e54f4054818833-

Ms Butler has resigned her position as Chairperson from Madeleine Foundation
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 am

Curiouser and curioser!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:50 am

We all know Bennett does like to make things up, I remember when he lied and spread rumours Vee was under investigation, only it wasn't quite like that was it Bennett ?.

Remember this ?

Vee's response:-

Now, about your attempt to smear my good name. And my name IS good, bennett. I have NEVER been arrested, or charged with an offence. And furthermore, I am NOT, as you have claimed, under investigation now, by Essex police. I know this for a fact, as I have spoken to Inspector Maleary, of Harlow police station at great length on this subject.

As I said, who can believe a word Bennett says!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 Empty I Do Not Believe Bennett, I Think Bennett Is Porkying Again!

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:12 am

“Mr Bennett, I’ve been forwarded an email you sent to Pippa Taylor today.

“I have some good news for you. I want to put this as sensitively and delicately as I can. My assessment from the tone and manner with which Ms Butler made her allegations was that there were underlying motivations and issues concerning Ms Butler and I concluded that she was acting out of malice. She gibbered for about 20 minutes and made various allegations. She said that the fraud was so serious that it would take the police ‘weeks’ to investigate. It took me less than 20 minutes to decide that I was not going to take any action, and I told Ms Butler that I was not going to take any action. By the way we do know about the complaints against her by Mike Gunnill which we also investigate and that was a factor I took into account in making my decision .The matter has not been crimed, it was never passed to our Crime Investigation Team and certainly never went to any Fraud Officers. There will be no further action. Had we begun an investigation and discovered there was nothing in it, Ms Butler would certainly have been prosecuted for wasting police time. As it took up only 20 minutes of police time, we won’t be prosecuting her for that”.

This letter is from a police officer? I do not believe it! Starts off saying she wanted to put this as delicately as possible and three lines later they said Butler "gibbered", that is putting it sensitively is it? And how unprofessional is that email?
Now Butler can complain about the person who wrote that email and by the way, if they only took 20 minutes investigating allegations of a serious fraud and given Bennett's "previous", then how thorough have they done their job?

His dalliences are all over the internet.

Nice one Bennett, you have better be telling the truth, if you are not, do you not know that it is an offence to impersonate a police officer?

Something really stinks about this! I sense Bennett is in a flat panic!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:18 am

Oh and Bennett, did you ever really complain to the PCC previously? Only apparently, it is now rumoured they have not received a complaint from you about Butler stalking the McCanns!

We know the people you have complained about cannot contact the PCC, so how do we know you have actually complained? Or was that another of your lies?

Tony "Walter Mitty" Bennett ASE (Attention Seeker Extraordinaire)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:24 am

Is this Bennett's get out of jail card?

At 3.15pm today, Sergeant Ryder from Kent Police telephoned me and gave me the following information, which I try to reproduce verbatim so far as I can:

"Which I TRY to produce" in other words he is not actually saying this is what the officer said!

I foresee some big hooha down at the Kent Constabulary!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 am

Perhaps the Police have decided not to investigate. However, they had better have a good reason other than Butler gibbered. As the Chairperson of the Houndation she was in a good position to make a valid claim, and to have proof. Even if her motives are questionable, it doesnt invalidate the claim of fraud. What it does do is raise questions as to how long she has known about and was she complicit in keeping it a secret.

I personally doubt Bennett's version of his little talk with the police.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:38 am

He a liar and a fantasist and I hope he doesnt manage to wriggle out of this mess he's got himself in to this time and is unmasked for the disgusting individual he really is!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:47 am

By the way we do know about the complaints against her by Mike Gunnill
which we also investigate and that was a factor I took into account in
making my decision .

For a start the police wouldnt be allowed to comment on this to anyone else.
Nor would it be a factor in suspicion of fraud, he likes to intimidate does bennett especially women imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:02 am

Good point Mulleena, I read that bit about Gunnill with a healthy scepticism as well. Bennett always goes to far, as though he thinks quantity of bs makes for better quality bs, when it just makes it obvious its bs. Probably had he just written that the police believe that there was no case to investigate, as no proof has been provided, we might have believe him.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:40 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:We all know Bennett does like to make things up, I remember when he lied and spread rumours Vee was under investigation, only it wasn't quite like that was it Bennett ?.

Remember this ?

Vee's response:-

Now, about your attempt to smear my good name. And my name IS good, bennett. I have NEVER been arrested, or charged with an offence. And furthermore, I am NOT, as you have claimed, under investigation now, by Essex police. I know this for a fact, as I have spoken to Inspector Maleary, of Harlow police station at great length on this subject.

As I said, who can believe a word Bennett says!

Quite correct Tink, and by putting that upon his houndation website, together with his false allegations about me e-mailing all kinds of insinuations about his toilet habits he has committed libel. And I HAVE spoken to a libel solicitor, I DO have a case, and if I ever come into enough money to file a complaint I WILL take legal action against you bennett, and you can take THAT to the bank.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:52 am

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/ASIN/095079547X/campusicom07-20/ref=nosim

I bet bennett thinks he is very clever and outwitting those pesky libel lawyers.
I know for a fact this listing wasnt on Amazon a couple of days ago and he has off loaded his stock of books to a poster in Wales and intends to sell through a third party!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:24 pm

dianeh wrote:Perhaps the Police have decided not to investigate. However, they had better have a good reason other than Butler gibbered. As the Chairperson of the Houndation she was in a good position to make a valid claim, and to have proof. Even if her motives are questionable, it doesnt invalidate the claim of fraud. What it does do is raise questions as to how long she has known about and was she complicit in keeping it a secret.

I personally doubt Bennett's version of his little talk with the police.

I don't trust it either. But Butler has been completely unforthcoming with any kind of evidence or quite frankly, anything. She's just bitching that he was cheap, mean, etc. Asking her to sign blank checks might not have been a good sign but it's not illegal. And I think that's all she's got.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Bennett and co IMO keep digging that whopping big hole.
They can carry on as much as they like as far as I am concerned.
The bigger the hole, the harder to climb out.
They have already reached the impossible, but still dont know how to stop.
Weird bunch of nutters they all must be. UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 574656
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Bluj, I suspect that Butler has a bit more than nothing. And I know she doesnt have much sense at the best of times, but there is nothing to be gained by making what she has public. In fact, if she does have something, the police will have advised her to keep it quiet.

But it is hard to tell, as they are all such liars, its impossible to know if anyone is even close to telling the truth.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Oh and Bennett, did you ever really complain to the PCC previously? Only apparently, it is now rumoured they have not received a complaint from you about Butler stalking the McCanns!

We know the people you have complained about cannot contact the PCC, so how do we know you have actually complained? Or was that another of your lies?

Tony "Walter Mitty" Bennett ASE (Attention Seeker Extraordinaire)

Attention Seeker Really Extraordinaire UPDATE BY BENNETT 10.11.09 466476
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 am

dianeh wrote:Bluj, I suspect that Butler has a bit more than nothing. And I know she doesnt have much sense at the best of times, but there is nothing to be gained by making what she has public. In fact, if she does have something, the police will have advised her to keep it quiet.

But it is hard to tell, as they are all such liars, its impossible to know if anyone is even close to telling the truth.

I hope so. Her back and forth is impossible to follow. In one breath,
deborah wrote:
Yes if I want to but I dont , and for those that disbelieve me I dont give 2 hoots what you say as I have not lied about anything
. In the next breath, she can't comment further due to the police investigation.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down