Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Team, New Ideas, New Hope.

4 posters

Go down

New Team, New Ideas, New Hope. Empty New Team, New Ideas, New Hope.

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:35 am

MADELEINE MCCANN HUNT: 'NEW TEAM, NEW IDEAS, NEW HOPE'

Kate and Gerry McCann hope three new investigators will solve their daughter’s disappearance
Sunday October 10,2010
By Tracey Kandohla
A CRACK team of British ex- police officers who have joined the search for Madeleine McCann are giving her parents fresh hope.

Kate and Gerry McCann are convinced three new investigators will help solve their daughter’s disappearance and she told a friend yesterday: “A new team, new ideas and new hope!”

The three, paid by the Find Maddie Fund, are now in the Portuguese capital Lisbon.

Kate has made a return trip to the resort where her daughter, now seven years old, was snatched nearly three-and-a-half years ago.

She visited friends in Praia da Luz and went alone to the Catholic Church and wept as she prayed.

A family source said: “Kate has been given fresh hope by her visit to ‘Luz’ and by the fact three new highly regarded investigators are injecting new impetus into the search for Madeleine. She didn’t meet the investigators but stayed with the local Anglican priest Father Haynes Hubbard and his wife Susan, who have become very close friends.

“Kate went out alone to have a break and, of course, to pray for Madeleine.”

Family doctor Kate, 42, spent last weekend in Luz while relatives looked after her twins Sean and Amelia, five.

She is believed to have taken a look at the Mark Warner flat from where Madeleine vanished in May 2007. Infamous Apartment 5a remains empty with its windows boarded up and gates padlocked.

Chief investigator David Edgar has boosted his team with three former policemen: Nigel Brown, who was named Investigator Of The Year after securing the rescue of a kidnapped oil company executive, Dave Carter, who worked in Northern Ireland, and Ray Cooper, who investigated war crimes in Bosnia.

The McCann source said: “They are in Portugal on a semi- permanent basis.

“When new leads come in they are there to chase them up. They are an ideal addition to the team and, in Gerry’s words, have vowed to leave no stone unturned.

“Kate is upbeat because she is convinced they will have new ideas and methods of working, which gives her new hope.”

Last week, the McCanns were said to be “very upset and annoyed” that Jim Gamble, chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre, has quit over a merger with the proposed national crime agency.

Kate and Gerry said: “He will be a huge loss to child protection…it is extremely saddening.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/204544/Madeleine-McCann-hunt-New-team-new-ideas-new-hope-

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

New Team, New Ideas, New Hope. Empty Re: New Team, New Ideas, New Hope.

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:21 am

Wonderful news indeed.
highfive

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 am

I like the sound of this. It´s what I always thought was needed. An elite group of ex UK good cops in Portugal on a semi permanent basis. It gives one fresh hope.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:33 am

This is good news, I always thought there should be a team based in Portugal.

I have a feeling there is more going on than we know about.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:04 am

Me too Tinks, I've got that feeling too.
This must cost an awful lot of money. They'll need trustworthy translators too.
Hope they'll find her soon or find out what's happened to her, who did it.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:38 am

I agree with you Tinks.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:01 am

I was wondering whether its possible this extra activity in Portugal is as a result of the letter Hewlett sent his son ?. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Like you Cath, I pray with all my heart they will find Madeleine but if thats sadly not to be then god willing, I hope they at least get closure.

Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 am

I agree: "like you Cath, I pray with all my heart they will find Madeleine".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down