Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team

+3
clairesy
Mandz
dianeh
7 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team

Post by Mandz Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team
By Rod Chaytor 13/08/2008

Exclusive
Kate and Gerry McCann have hired a team of top US investigators to spearhead the hunt for their missing daughter Madeleine.

The top secret outfit includes former CIA, FBI and American special forces personnel.

The Find Madeleine Fund appointed the US operators - who are on a massive £500,000 six-month contract - earlier this year. They have replaced Metodo 3 as the lead investigators on the case.

The Spanish team will continue to chase leads in the region where Madeleine was taken.

A McCann family friend said last night: "It was felt that a truly international firm was now needed to lead the inquiry. These really are the big boys."

Police yesterday said a girl caught on CCTV in Brussels was not Madeleine.

The child's father recognised her and told Belgian cops the North African woman with the girl was her babysitter.
I hope this is true! She needs more people looking for her and Met3 can't be everywhere.
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty Re: Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team

Post by kateno.51 Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:48 pm

Mandz wrote:Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team
By Rod Chaytor 13/08/2008

Exclusive
Kate and Gerry McCann have hired a team of top US investigators to spearhead the hunt for their missing daughter Madeleine.

The top secret outfit includes former CIA, FBI and American special forces personnel.

The Find Madeleine Fund appointed the US operators - who are on a massive £500,000 six-month contract - earlier this year. They have replaced Metodo 3 as the lead investigators on the case.

The Spanish team will continue to chase leads in the region where Madeleine was taken.

A McCann family friend said last night: "It was felt that a truly international firm was now needed to lead the inquiry. These really are the big boys."

Police yesterday said a girl caught on CCTV in Brussels was not Madeleine.

The child's father recognised her and told Belgian cops the North African woman with the girl was her babysitter.
I hope this is true! She needs more people looking for her and Met3 can't be everywhere.

Hi Mandz. I wish *the big boys* all the luck in the world and hope this is the start in finally getting Madeleine home.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty Re: Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team

Post by clairesy Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:12 pm

at long last!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets hope the cid and fbi can crack this sad case. With the failings of the pj and other formals on this case i think that anyone given the responsibility will no doubt put there utmost into this case...especially given the whole world is awaiting for her to be found. The eyes of the world are on them.....and wishing them luck.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty Good to See

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:32 am

Lets hope for a result and soon.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:18 am

I wondered how long after the arguido status was lifted that this would happen.

I hope they start right in the beginning on the apartment, they may be able to find something that the numb skulls have missed!

What with then and this ex SAS team they have in the UK, if they anyone can find Madeleine they will.

I also have to say that if I were an anti I would be seriously considering the state of my mental health if I was still having problems believing the innocence of this couple. Innocent people do not hire the best detectives in the world to find someone you have murdered and hidden! Because the chances are they will find them!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:39 am

The anti's will come up with some ridiculous accusation to counter your argument.

On another website, I had an argument with someone who still thinks that the McCanns are lying and that Gonc is telling the truth, even after the proof from the police files that he deliberately lied to Gerry about the DNA evidence. The only way someone like that will learn, is if we hit them over the head with a bit of 4X2. And probably not even then.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:40 am

I am now beggining to think these people, who are more interested in dreaming up a credible crime by twisting facts and mixing them with speculation, are members of the Miss Marple Appreciation Society. Perhaps they are thinking up the next episode and trying to make each act fit. The McCanns and Madeleine are just players in their farce.

In the real world, the McCanns are doing what any of us would do given the loss of a child which is every thing they can, using every tool they can and taking advice from proffessionals.

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team

Post by calcite51 Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:06 am

I think Mod you are absolutely right - any parent going through this would listen very carefully to the lawyers, the organizations that help to recover missing children, etc.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandz Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:13 pm

The antiz are morons.

*They believed everything the PJ and media fed them even when Amarel was taken off the case.
Now things have changed and it's not quite how they wanted things to go! walkinghomecrying

* They refuse to believe the dossier of information and believe they know best (armchair detectives).
*They choose to believe one ex suspect PJ (Amarel) over the entire police force/ authorities who have said they have no evidence to link the McCann's to Maddies disapperance. mental
* Amarel brings out a book and this is gospel according to them? mental

Perhaps they should offer their expert knowledge in this case? They should fly off to Portual as a matter of urgency & who knows when up in flight perhaps some blood will reach their brains?! Laffin

:vileisaloser: Notdoc ecstatic calm down.....this way please :nurse:

LOL…ROFPMSL…
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:15 pm

The antis mandz are just that anti...they wont change they were bred at the same lab that gonc etc was bred at.
The judge in portugal is disgusted too,he asked the pj to drop the case against the mccanns 7 months ago....but the pj didn't want to listen and continued their witch hunt against them.Gonc as written a book about all of this.....it baffles me as to why he appears to think its the truth???even the bloody judge said STOP!!!

I take my hat off to kate and gerry my heart goes out to them both and their extended family and friends.They have fought and fought to find madeleine.It as been them who has kept Madeleine's plight such high profile...it as been them who have moved positively forward in the fight to get her home.They have plodded onwards climbed over the toughest hurdles and suffered some of the most horrendous smears to keep going for their beautiful daughter.Others have tried to stop them,silence them and hurt them on their way.No book will be more truthful or moving than theirs would be.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty re: the new team

Post by Marilyn Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:04 pm

I hope these people are the hard-nosed professionals .. experienced in dealing with the filth of this world -- and not adverse to cracking heads if that's what it takes .. feel free guys. It will take this to find Madeleine I think .. those who can trawl through the criminal world and take no prisoners.

More power to them terrific

Claire .. I read your piece on the Dutroux case .. this gives me a major headache to even think about what happened there .. I tuck this away and hardly want to think about it because I am afraid that this is what could have happened to Madeleine .. I'll tuck it back again for now .. it's too awful .. & that's why I am cheered about these guys .. no dainty paperwork for them I'll bet .. just action .. maybe former hard-ass agents & Navy Seals types .. undercover & armed & willing to do whatever it takes.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:46 am

Mandz wrote:The antiz are morons.

*They believed everything the PJ and media fed them even when Amarel was taken off the case.
Now things have changed and it's not quite how they wanted things to go! walkinghomecrying

* They refuse to believe the dossier of information and believe they know best (armchair detectives).
*They choose to believe one ex suspect PJ (Amarel) over the entire police force/ authorities who have said they have no evidence to link the McCann's to Maddies disapperance. mental

Perhaps they should offer their expert knowledge in this case? They should fly off to Portual as a matter of urgency & who knows when up in flight perhaps some blood will reach their brains?! Laffin

LOL…ROFPMSL…

Laughing Laughing Laughing You forgot to add Notdoc kissmyar*e
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by kateno.51 Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:57 am

Marilyn Switzerland wrote:I hope these people are the hard-nosed professionals .. experienced in dealing with the filth of this world -- and not adverse to cracking heads if that's what it takes .. feel free guys. It will take this to find Madeleine I think .. those who can trawl through the criminal world and take no prisoners.

More power to them terrific

Claire .. I read your piece on the Dutroux case .. this gives me a major headache to even think about what happened there .. I tuck this away and hardly want to think about it because I am afraid that this is what could have happened to Madeleine .. I'll tuck it back again for now .. it's too awful .. & that's why I am cheered about these guys .. no dainty paperwork for them I'll bet .. just action .. maybe former hard-ass agents & Navy Seals types .. undercover & armed & willing to do whatever it takes.

Hi Marilyn.

I totally agree with you. Whatever it takes.

kateno.51
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann hunt: Parents hire crack USA team Empty PMSL

Post by calcite51 Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:25 am

Mandz - you are great - what a wonderful comment - I am laughing to myself and I think "YOU GO, GIRL". In all honesty, I suspect if we ignore the antis now, they'll become extinct - let them read Gonc's 'Word According to Gonc' - the man has lost credibility. There is not ONE thing that Clawsie has been right about or her sidekick Vile or their menage a trois - notdoc....

Rosiepops wrote:
Mandz wrote:The antiz are morons.

LOL…ROFPMSL…

Laughing Laughing Laughing You forgot to add Notdoc kissmyar*e
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down