Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun

+4
Cath
Pedro Silva
vee8
Rosie
8 posters

Go down

OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun Empty OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun

Post by Rosie Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:58 am

Tough you evil person!

bet you do not like this bit:

Its secretary is disgraced solicitor Anthony Bennett whose bid to bring a private prosecution against the McCanns last year was thrown out of court.

The parents of Madeleine McCann were angry and upset yesterday after neighbours were sent leaflets claiming they were to blame for her death.

Vile campaigners put copies of the four-page publication though every door in their home village of Rothley, Leics.

Produced by the "Madeleine Foundation", it included "Ten Reasons Why Madeleine McCann was Not Abducted".

Maddie vanished in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007 when three. The leaflet says if she died in the family's holiday flat those who caused or allowed the death "got away with it".

The group, which claims wildly that Kate killed Maddie and Gerry helped hide the body, added "Reasons Why Her Parents Should Be Prosecuted."

The McCanns, both 41, were said to be "totally horrified".

A source close to them said: "This is an evil, despicable act. These people are self-obsessed, self-absorbed individuals."

The group claims on its website it is dedicated to combating child neglect.

Its secretary is disgraced solicitor Anthony Bennett whose bid to bring a private prosecution against the McCanns last year was thrown out of court,

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell said: "We don't wish to dignify the actions of the so-called Madeleine Foundation in any way."

Foundation chairwoman Debbie Butler denied harassing the McCanns. She said: "We were perfectly within our rights to distribute the leaflets."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/maddie/2589609/Maddie-villagers-get-McCanns-did-it-letter.html

Beggars belief but Bennett is saying he is going to lodge a complaint about the Sun.

I seriously hope he does, I would really love him to take on the Sun and P them off.

Oh goody please do you whingeing whining lying idiot.

By the way, where is Debbie Butler's neck? (If we can have a thread like this on the 3 arguidos about Madeleine, why can't we have one about Butler and discuss why it looks like she has got an Adam's apple and looks like a man in drag?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun Empty Re: OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:31 pm

To the Sun.

bowb4u bowb4u bowb4u clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2 thumbsup2

And to bennett.

bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh bellylaugh mental tongueout tongueout tongueout tongueout loser loser loser loser loser loser :goodnight:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun Empty Re: OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Well done Rosie!! Yey Right On!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Yes, well done The Sun newspaper.
clapping

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Well done Sun!
Strange how he always finds time to complain to a paper if they quote him/the Floundation wrong. Yet he's willing to believe all the (retracted libellous) gossip articles. Even based his rubbish 'reasons' on them.
Can't he nor his followers see how stupid, malicious, vindictive they are. How would they like it if anybody was posting leaflets about them to their neighbours?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Oh TB has proven he doesnt like to see anything written about him that isnt true, but doesnt mind one bit when untruths are posted about the McCanns or any 'Pro McCann'.
Tosser.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I agree with you Peaceful1. It´s so easy to attack others, who are truly innocent, but when he receives the same poison he spreaded, then he doesn´t like his taste.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:16 pm

Sick backlash: McCanns tormented by leaflet campaign blaming them for Madeleine's disappearance

By
Tamara Cohen
Last updated at 10:11 AM on 15th August 2009

• Comments (0)

• Add to My Stories

OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun Article-1206719-050FF03F000005DC-259_233x378

Hate campaign: A leaflet blames Madeleine McCann's parents for her disappearance

The parents of Madeleine McCann were last night said to be
devastated by a hate campaign suggesting they were responsible for
their daughter’s disappearance.
A leaflet entitled ‘Ten
reasons to suggest that Madeleine McCann was not abducted’ was
distributed to 10,000 residents of the village where they live and the
surrounding area.It was even sent to residents of the street in
Rothley, Leicestershire, where Kate and Gerry McCann, both doctors,
live with their four-year-old twins Sean and Amelie.
The leaflet was not delivered to the McCanns’ home.
The
Madeleine Foundation, which distributed the leaflet, was set up by
former lawyer Tony Bennett, 60, who has previously tried and failed to
bring a private prosecution against the couple for child neglect.
He
and his supporters have produced a 64-page anti-McCann book entitled
‘What really happened to Madeleine McCann? Sixty reasons to suggest
that she was not abducted’.
Like the leaflet, it is
emblazoned with a picture of the missing girl, who was aged three when
she disappeared from her parents’ holiday apartment in the Portuguese
resort of Praia da Luz on May 3, 2007.
The leaflet says her
parents’ version of events on the night she disappeared is a ‘sheer
impossibility’. It suggests it is more likely that Madeleine died in
the apartment and that they covered up her death.

More...

• Millionaire mother and daughter 'unable to help' with hunt for Madeleine McCann

Residents of Rothley last night expressed outrage at the
leaflet, an extract of the book, which calls for the case to be
reopened.
One resident, Patricia Ball, said: ‘It sent a shiver down my spine. I did not like it at all, it had a nasty feel about it.
‘There
is still a candle on the green, so every time you go into the centre of
Rothley, you pass the candle and it always reminds you of Madeleine.’A copy of the original book was sent to the McCanns’ home several months ago, causing them great upset.

Enlarge

OH Poor Poor Bennett is Not Happy With The Sun Article-1206719-04FDBB22000005DC-445_468x318

Devastated: Kate and Gerry McCann are aid to be considering legal action over the Madeleine Foundation leaflet campaign

A family friend told the Daily Mail the couple were considering legal action and were ‘devastated’ by the campaign.
Their
spokesman, Clarence Mitchell, said: ‘We do not wish to dignify the
actions of the so-called Madeleine Foundation with any response. We do
feel it is important, however, to make the general public aware that
the foundation has no connection whatsoever with our family or those
helping us find Madeleine or any law enforcement agencies.
‘We
strongly believe the actions of this organisation do not have
Madeleine’s best interests at heart. If anything, it is hampering our
efforts to find Madeleine and achieve justice on her behalf.’
Last
year, the McCanns expressed anger at the foundation, which they
described as a fee-paying club dedicated to blaming them for
Madeleine’s disappearance – members pay £10 to join.
Mr
Bennett’s attempt to bring a private prosecution against the couple two
years ago was thrown out by Leicester magistrates on the grounds that
they had no jurisdiction over the case because she disappeared abroad.
Mr Bennett said at the time: ‘We are a group of people who want to get to the truth of what happened to Madeleine.’

Explore more:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1206719/McCanns-tormented-leaflet-campaign-blaming-Madeleines-disappearance.html#ixzz0OFA5rhOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:00 pm

You want to know the truth? I´ll tell you the truth: she was abducted, her parents are truly innocent.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:03 pm

I sincerely hope they DO take legal action, it's high bl**dy time they did.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:33 pm

I have just added my comments to the Mail online and it is a joy to read them all so far. It has SO backfired on TB!!! People are outraged all over.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:36 pm

I think they may have been overwhelmed as the Comments have since disappeared.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:48 pm

rosemary wrote:I think they may have been overwhelmed as the Comments have since disappeared.

I put one up ten munites ago and it was up. Now, as you say, it's gone, but there was only one other positive comment then. Were they ALL positive, or were the spammers trying to hit it?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:21 am

All but one was positive and outraged. Will go and see now. Bet they have had the nasties in force now.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:31 am

Well what a joy! All of the comments were outraged, disgusted, appalled, shocked, depressed, etc etc...even the one I mentioned was hedging his bets. Total annihilation of said party TB!!!!!!!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:34 am

mmmm what a good day and night's work then! highfive

Something tells me that Bennett is in for a very long and very rough ride! (Well I know he is actually).

The Sun, Star and Mail, was only a start, this story is gaining strength and legs, I wonder when we will be informed that Bennett, Butler, the Greens et al have all been arrested for harassment, hounding and stalking and hopefully charged?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 am

Wonder if he,s still spouting the "he who laughs last, laughs longest"

Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin Laffin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:38 am

YES! All the comments are back, and they do indeed show the true beliefs of the british public! Best if we all go on and green flag them as well, to show our support.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:41 am

Rosiepops wrote:mmmm what a good day and night's work then! highfive

Something tells me that Bennett is in for a very long and very rough ride! (Well I know he is actually).

The Sun, Star and Mail, was only a start, this story is gaining strength and legs, I wonder when we will be informed that Bennett, Butler, the Greens et al have all been arrested for harassment, hounding and stalking and hopefully charged?

Whatever it is you did Rosie, BL**DY WELL DONE! You have earned your place in paradise!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 am

I agree with you Vee.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:22 am

vee8 wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:mmmm what a good day and night's work then! highfive

Whatever it is you did Rosie, BL**DY WELL DONE! You have earned your place in paradise!

Vee, we have nowhere near finished yet. perfect
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:23 am

Chris not by a long chalk! highfive

How does that song go?

We've only just begun............
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:58 am

well done to the sun clapping clapping
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down