Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on...

5 posters

Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on...

Post by calcite51 Thu May 08, 2008 2:23 pm

SuperTroll's site. Poor ST - she certainly is getting her share of nutters - between Dope and now Bianca. What part of we are NOT interested in Bianca's education background, her thoughts or her opinions - why is that so difficult for someone who has so much education to grasp?
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Thu May 08, 2008 3:10 pm

Not the brightest, I would suggest.

You know, I only ever posted a couple of things on the Vile blog, because it was obvious they werent interested in what I had to say. Did I care, No, I didnt. So we dont care what Bianca thinks. Why should it bother her? Like many of these anti's they are full of their own self importance, I truly think they post to make themselves feel important (or relevant). And when they are like that, completely ignoring the truth of the situation, then I will not even read their posts, let alone debate the points in the post. I will never answer or debate with Bianca again. She can call me what she wants, carry on about my parenting skills, insult my education or my intelligence. And I dont care. She does it because she is incapable of drawing me into a debate simply because her arguments are plain drivel and based on out and out lies, or in the case of the abuse of aboriginal children, no direct knowledge of what is going on.

I only skim through ST's at the moment because I cant be bothered with the rot that Dope and Assassin are going on with. Assassin is clearly beating him and it is embarassing to read, because he just doesnt have an answer to her. He also doesnt get it, I dont care what he says. I dont even ackowledge his presence anymore because he is just plain boring. So is Bianca, boring and hypocritical, and completely misguided.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Re: Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on...

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu May 08, 2008 7:51 pm

Bianca is like a stuck record. Who does she think she is, appointing herself as an authority on child neglect/abuse. If she had any idea at all, she would see the McCanns do not fit into this category. She is a self opinionated moron who makes excuses for the scum that abduct little children from their beds. People like her are dangerous.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Nutter attack

Post by Guest Fri May 09, 2008 4:00 am

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all well. I am missing everyone and the debates at the mo. :(
As you can see I am under attack by nutters.
What Vile won't even have her desperate 'bog' has decided to install himself like some kind of cybersquatter. Aaaargh. affraid
The problem is that I have been so busy lately that I don't have time to delete his rubbish. He has such a fixation with Assassin, but I don't understand why he doesn't go to her blog to debate there. What a coward! I also think he is a masochist because takes such a beating from everyone but still comes back for more...

Bianca is becoming as bad as 2345, just slightly more aggressive.

As for Swedishmum, I hope that she finally saw the light.
I can't really post at the moment, and will probably be very busy in the next two weeks. But I will fix things and get rid of the unwanted pests asap. 8)

Speak to you all you soon.

Regards
ST

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Bianca is a loving wife and mother.

Post by It's-Obvious-Who-I-Am Fri May 23, 2008 8:14 pm

"She is a self opinionated moron who makes excuses for the scum that abduct little children from their beds." - Quoting Tinkerbell on Bianca

Tinkerbell, this is a very, very serious claim. Can you back this claim up in any way? When has Bianca ever, EVER "made an excuse for scum that abduct little children"?? What are you basing this on, Tinkerbell? Can you produce any quote, or any (genuine) excerpt of Bianca's that would lead any rational, reasonable person to such a serious conclusion about her?

Bianca's angle has only ever been child PROTECTION. That has been her entire argument right from the beginning. Her entire blog was devoted to this subject and this subject alone. Child PROTECTION (including from pedophiles and child abduction), which, she argues stridently is primarily the responsibility of the parents.

I'll tell you what is "dangerous" Tinkerbell. Dangerous is somebody that thinks that just because somebody advocates that parents should be the primary carers of their own children, that that then somehow implies that they are "making excuses" for, or are supportive of, child abductors! Such a claim could potentially ruin an innocent person's life.

However, I'll tell you now, you will not ruin Bianca's life. Bianca simply will not allow this to happen.

Justice for Madeleine and missing or betrayed children everywhere!

Last edited by It's-Obvious-Who-I-Am on Fri May 23, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's-Obvious-Who-I-Am

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Hi there It's Obvious Who I Am

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 8:18 pm

It's-Obvious-Who-I-Am wrote:"She is a self opinionated moron who makes excuses for the scum that abduct little children from their beds." - Quoting Tinkerbell on Bianca

Tinkerbell, this is a very, very serious claim. Can you back this claim up in any way? When has Bianca ever, EVER "made an excuse for scum that abduct little children"?? What are you basing this on, Tinkerbell? Can you produce any quote, or any (genuine) excerpt of Bianca's that would lead any rational, reasonable person to such a serious conclusion about her?

Bianca's angle has only ever been child PROTECTION. That has been her entire argument right from the beginning. Her entire blog was devoted to this subject and this subject alone. Child PROTECTION (including from pedophiles and child abduction), which, she argues stridently is primarily the responsibility of the parents.

I'll tell you what is "dangerous" Tinkerbell. Dangerous is somebody that thinks that just because somebody advocates that parents should be the primary carers of their own children, that that then somehow implies that they are "making excuses" for, or are supportive of, child abductors! Such a claim could potentially ruin an innocent person's life.

However, I'll tell you now, you will not ruin Bianca's life. Bianca simply will not allow this to happen.

Justice for Madeleine and missing or betrayed children everywhere.

Can I assume you are in fact Bianca?

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty To Sass

Post by It's-Obvious-Who-I-Am Fri May 23, 2008 8:29 pm

You can assume whatever you like. Make up your own mind. But please understand that putting in print that somebody "makes excuses for the scum that abduct little children from their beds" is a very serious act. It is basically labeling somebody a "pedophile", which, in the modern world, is the worst of all things you could say about another human being.

How can somebody like Bianca, who had an entire blog devoted to child protection issues, possibly be labeled a pedophile? It is a joke!

Bianca was constantly giving advice on how to protect children from such predators, including passing on information from the police on this issue over her blog. Bianca advises to lock doors, and keep a watch on your children at all times .. how on EARTH can such advice be in favour of child abduction?? It is obviously the COMPLETE OPPOSITE!

When somebody is going out of their way to help parents understand how to AVOID predators like this, how could anybody possibly, POSSIBLY say they are "making excuses" for these scumbags?????

It's wrong. It's wrong, and a disgrace!!

And as I said before, give me a "for instance". Show me when Bianca has EVER made an excuse for a child predator ????

It's-Obvious-Who-I-Am

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Re: Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on...

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri May 23, 2008 8:43 pm

Just because you cannot run your own successful Blog, stop keep trying to disrupt everyone elses.

Grow up Bianca and practice what you preach. You have never once thought about the McCanns life or the damage you are doing to them as innocent parents. They are actually in the public eye, they are known worldwide, you are not, for all anyone knows your real name is not even Bianca - You are a hypocrite!

Why would I want to ruin Bianca's life ? stupid idiot. Until you pop up on one of your rants I even forget you exist!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty What is Bianca doing here anyway?

Post by tulip Fri May 23, 2008 10:12 pm

I'm sure she wasn't invited. She has her own blog, so let her use it. :roll:
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Hiya

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 10:17 pm

She doesn't have her own blog anymore - both went belly-up!

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Oh poor thing

Post by tulip Fri May 23, 2008 10:32 pm

I suppose she's homeless like Doppel.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Ssh.........Tulip....Bite your tongue....

Post by calcite51 Fri May 23, 2008 11:08 pm

I am amazed that she hasn't joined Dope on ST's blog. I've been keeping up with what's happening on that blog and it is hilarious.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Bianca is now lamenting her thoughts on... Empty Bianca

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2008 4:54 am

Please don't give Bianca any ideas!!!!
affraid

Its bad enough having to cope with Dope.

BTW Bianca/Shirley Temple

Since when are you Portuguese?

ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down