Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest in Peace Baby P

+7
clairesy
Marilyn
calcite51
Ally33
Rosie
dianeh
vee8
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty Rest in Peace Baby P

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:24 pm

Read about this case on Sky yesterday and it's on the TV this morning.

This poor child suffered a slow death from the moment the abuse started at the hands of his mother, her boyfriend and another man who was with them. The description of what was found beggars belief as to what evil can do.

I've asked myself why and how could these adults do this? I can find no answer.

But then I ask myself why this known at risk baby slipped through the net. Doctors, Social Services....everyone was on the case.

Here we have a real case of child abuse. Heads should role and those involved in the childs death should be locked away from society for good. I hope these people will burn in hell, slowly for making this childs short life hell on earth.

Rest in peace Baby P.

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty Re: Rest in Peace Baby P

Post by vee8 Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:32 pm

As I said to the wife yesterday, when will they learn? After Victoria Columbe we were assured lessons had been learned, and that everything possible would be done to be as sure as possible it would never happen again. Empty words, hollow promises. The social services have to bear a large burden of guilt over this. I know they do a difficult and thankless job, but sometimes the evidence is right under their noses, and they can't see it.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty Baby P

Post by Marilyn Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:43 pm

Horrors like this will continue to happen as long as standards are so low .. and they are slipping everywhere in the professions .. where is accountability these days??
I think there is too much "not my problem" & "someone else will deal with it" that the urge to Act is suppressed. All this took was common sense & someone actually doing their job, and this baby could still be alive. You just want to scream. Flog the killers within an inch of their miserable lives .. lock them up and lose the key.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:42 pm

God protect your soul into His hands for all eternity, and punish those who ended your short life, to be severly punished in this world and let them rotten here and in hell.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:36 am

Katie Smith, as usuall, sums it all up perfectly.

http://katiesmith.wordpress.com/2008/11/12/baby-p-vs-the-wheelie-bin/#comment-1791
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty Poor Baby P

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:33 am

Such a sad life for a little boy who only wanted love and care.

IMO, the social service officers, police and medical officers who left him in that danger, are guilty of negligence. How could the systematic torture of that little boy not have been noticed and acted on. But of course it was noticed, because of the excessive number of visits made to the family. Yet, never did they remove the boy for more than temporary care.

Social services in Britain must be infected with the same ridiculous mantras as those in Australia. The worst being that children are better off with their parents, so must be removed as a last resort.

Well, NO, the child's safety is more important than any perceived benefit from being with his parents.

I also believe that a public campaign needs to be undertaken to educate parents in the dangers of abusing your children. It needs to be stressed that if your child comes to harm at your hand (whether by violence, starvation, lack of medical care etc) that you will go to gaol. Therefore, it is important to seek help before your child is seriously hurt. Better that the child gets help and the parents kept out of gaol. It is my opinion that these parents think that nothing will happen to the child, so they keep on abusing them. I wonder if they would do it if the knew for SURE that they would be facing a very very long time in gaol. Common sense tells you that if you hurt your child you will go to gaol. But for some reason parents like this done see a connection between their actions, the harm to their child and possible spending the rest of their lives in gaol. They need to understand the connection. And then Social Services needs to work to make the connection earlier, and act earlier. Act on the side of caution for the child, not for the some ridiculous outdated notion about what is best for the child.

LIFE is best for any child.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:20 am

Get this!!

This whore of satan is pregnant again.

For the second day running I have been driving while listening to Jerremy Vine on BBC Radio 2. With tears rolling down my face at what was done to this poor baby.

They better take the child away from her. There will be a queue at the prison gates waiting to make sure they do.

Someone who was talking to Jerremy suggested contacting our MP's to ask that heads roll.

http://www.parliament.uk/about/contacting/mp.cfm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:59 am

When people inflict unnecessary pain and suffering and abuse animals, they are banned from keeping animals for life, yet people that can do this to a defenseless child and watch while others horrifically hurt this poor child are allowed to carry on producing children? WTF is it all about?
How can someone that has given birth to a child witness this? What was she thinking? What was she doing while allowing this? I am not a violent person, but I can feel the anger seething away inside me, so help me I think I would have killed anyone that laid a hand on my children like that.

One person you can say may be suffering from a mental illness, but all of them? What is their excuse? What kind of society are we living in where people think they can do this to a baby? Personally, I hope they go to a prison with a recommends that they are never released, they are a menace and an affront to every decent human being.

I would like to know just why SS did not act and take this poor little child away, to me they knew this was going on, then it makes them every bit as guilty as those actually harming the children and perhaps more than losing their jobs should occur, how about they lose their liberty too and get jailed for gross dereliction of duty and doing nothing to prevent systematic abuse of a child. Where have these people got their brains?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:08 am

Get this. She has Three other children. One born 8 months ago in custody and BBC2 said today that she is pregnent again.

She expects to be home for christmas and was given rights to see her new baby while in custody until other prisoners complained.

She shows no remorse. She knows right from wrong as she tried to cover it up but continued to abuse and turn a blind eye.

No remorse, no feeling, knowingly did wrong. That spells pure evil to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally33 Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:33 am

Im just weeping as I read this story. A darling beautiful precious soul.
Why??? I just have to believe in Heaven otherwise I dont think I could cope with stories like this. (well i cant, cos Im in tears)
Ally33
Ally33

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:53 am

It is just incredulous that this was allowed to happen, I will be very interested in knowing what the social workers excuse is this time!

Mod are you kidding me when you say that she hopes to be home for Christmas? If found guilty she should be locked up for the rest of her life.

I just find this so shocking that my mind cannot take it all in, it is the most cruel, callous and horrific thing that i have ever read. Made worse because there was a group of abusers and not just one mentally unbalanced female!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty Ally

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:58 am

I also cried and cried when I read about Baby P. I remember crying when I read about him last year, or earlier this year, or whenever it was.

All a little baby wants is love and care, and it is not much to ask. And for that you get unconditional love. It is the most wonderful experience, until I had my children, I didnt know how wonderful it was.

Baby P is now with the angels, getting the love and care he missed out on in his short little life.

And Mod, let me go one step further than you. This woman should not be allowed to keep any children which she may have now or in the future. They should automatically taken from her. But I would go one step further and insist she should be sterilised. I doubt if she looks after herself why she is pregnant, so who knows what drugs etc may be put into her babies.

The sterilisation doesnt need to be permanent, but it would mean that she would need to seek a court order to get it reversed. I normally dont agree that a woman's reproductive system should be involved with legislation but in this case, she is a threat to any children she may have, she is dangerous and no child should be put into a dangerous situation.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Like you, I just find it incredible that this poor little mite had so many injuries, so many visits from social workers, doctors etc, and no one thought to take him from the source of the danger.

As I said before, the people who left him with those 'monsters' are guilty and should face charges, at the very least they should never be able to work in such a position involving children again. They are incompetent.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty Rest in Peace Baby P

Post by calcite51 Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:51 pm

I also find the story of that poor little babe sickening - I don't understand how the social workers/doctors, etc. could not have removed him from the source of his injuries. I also understand the mother is pregnant again. How totally sad!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:39 pm

Rosie,
The 27-year-old, who has three other children, believes she will be home in time for Christmas, say police sources who describe her as showing no signs of remorse.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3451829/Mother-of-Baby-P-has-another-child-while-in-prison.html

Dianeh, Your not one step further than me. I agree with you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Newspapers today (British) about Baby P: The Times; Daily Mail; The Sun; Daily Mirror; Daily Star; The Guardian; The Independent.

Rest In Peace Baby P. God hold and protect your soul into His hands for all eternity. Amen. tissues walkinghomecrying

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:01 pm

Baby P, at Sky News, today 10:30 am.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:20 pm

Haringey council whistleblower says Baby P case has ruined her life. Bullshit. thath Haringey council still sees tv, sadly, the only one who´s life was ruined was Baby P´s life. That´s the sadly fact, and if social workers were aware of what that child suffered, why didn´t they took measures to prevent it, by rescue the little baby and punish severly and properly all those who inflicted such horrible pain and death. pullinghairout tissues walkinghomecrying

The Sun: beautiful Baby P : campaign for justice.

The Times: face of Baby P, the toddler battered to death under the eye of social workers.

Daily Mail: the two faces of Baby P.

Daily Mirror: Baby P, a child in need.

Daily Star: Baby P, the first pic.

The Guardian: eight in 10 seriously harmed children "missed" by agencies.

The independent: Baby P, a picture of innocence amid a political storm.

These are the newspapers today about Baby P. Rest in peace between God´s sacred hands for all eternity. Amen.
walkinghomecrying tissues

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:23 am

I saw a photo of Baby P on UK Sky news this morning.

He was a truly beautiful little boy.

I can only hope that people will see his photo and then think before they perform actions that will hurt their children. That showing this beautiful little boy will show that he was a real little boy that suffered a horrific death at the hands of those that were meant to love and care for him. Sometimes news stories make it seem like the subject is disconnected from real life, but using his photo makes it real.

I wept once again for this beautiful little boy who is now in the care of angels.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:52 am

I just read the NOTW aricle about Baby P and the horrific injuries and abuse he suffered.

Just to let you know, I screamed out loud as I read it, and have only just stopped crying enough to write this.

What a tragic life this little boy had. And the 'witness', what a terrible time she had as well. Knowing he was dying and hurting and too scared to do anything. There was more than one victim in that household.

And Baby P must have been a special little man. Just days before he died, when his back was broken and he couldnt move. A social worker seen him but was obviously a frigging half wit, as she never even examined the boy. But even in the pain he was in, he still smiled at her.

The authorities failed that little boy. And those that left him in that rat hole should never be allowed near children ever again.

Baby P. You didnt have the love of your family but you have the love of all decent people the world over. Rest in peace with the angels to love and care for you.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Diana, we all share your tears and grief in the senseless murder of a child. What enrages me is the social workers who went to Baby P's house and didn't see any of the tell-tale signs that he was being abused. The social workers who couldn't be bothered to find out what really going on should be charged with accessory - but perhaps there will be justice in the fact that the social workers may not be able to ever forgive themselves for what has happened to a beautiful little baby boy.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty CALSITES & BABY P

Post by Royal Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 am

Calsites, I fully understand how you and everybody else feel about this particular case, I am also horrified and distressed about this lovely child and the suffering he must have endured at the hands of this evil man and I am of the opinion hanging would be well justified in such cases. Even so, neither you nor I know all the facts in this dreadful case and because of this I feel your condemnation of the social services and particularly the indivual involved in this case is perhaps rather harsh to say the least. Social workers are hard working and responsible people who have a thankless job and who are frequently criticized unfairly. I know several social workers who do their job very eficiently and conscientiously to the point where many have to take time off work or even leave their job suffering from depression. There is a big turn over of staff due to the amount of stress they are are put under, quite often being threatened by the people they are trying to help! At least one young lady I know of was threatend with a knife by a young thug in her own office. The majority have on occasions been cursed, sworn at with vilest of abusive language and even spat at, all in the name of trying to help and protect children and the comunity at large. Believe me Calcite, the world would be in one hell of a mess without their help and genuine devotion to duty.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 am

Sorry, Royal but you are off base - I use to work in a Social Work Department and I agree the majority of social workers were dedicated, underpaid and overworked. Now saying that, I would also say there was one or two I wasn't sure why they decided to go into social work as they were not equipped for the job and I wouldn't have let them near my cat never mind a child. But when one receives over 60 phone calls about alledged abuse on one child - don't you think the social work department could have looked at the child a bit more closely or maybe sent one of the more experienced child abuse experts to investigate? I blame the parents most definitely but I think social services were lax in this case and MUST take some responsibility.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Baby P Empty L'il Angel

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:51 am

I couldn't look at any more reports with his pictures. Here is Baby P as he should still be. A normal child.

Rest in Peace Baby P Article-1085563-02798189000005DC-847_468x449

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 am

Rest in peace baby p,you little darling.

I cant understand for the life of me what drives a person to treat another person this way.Especially a baby. I hated reading about this baby's plight. I hope they throw away the key on these despicable poeple.Death is too good for them, and so i think in circumstances like this............. good old fashioned torture needs to be brought back in. String the b@st@rds up against a town hall wall and let poeple throw stones at them every day.

That tiny baby boy wil have no doubt felt terribly lonely and scared..being on the receiving end of the hands from those who are suppose to love you and care for you. The world is a cruel place but to be hurt by those closest to you makes it all the more wicked for some people.The injuries this child suffered at their twisted hands left him to die in agony. It brings tears to my eyes to try and comprehend the amount of pain and shock this little one must have been in.

Anyone who can inflict this on another human being is in my opinion a total waste of b@st@ard space.Im sorry for my language but this really as p/ssed me off. I wouldn't hurt an animal let alone another human being...and least of all a child.
To leave someone and turn a blind eye to them when they are in terrible need that way is also despicable, which is why i believe social services and doctors involved in this child's case need to be thoroughly investigated...............SOMEONE (along side that baby's so called f-cking parents) as over looked the amount of pain and abuse this little one as suffered.

I have never understood why we have a 'AT RISK' register
Imo if a child is at risk then shouldn't you remove them from that risk???Why leave them in a place when they are at risk??

the at risk register is imo a list of children who are known to social services as being abused or mistreated .................WHY?

It worrying isn't it...because what the register is technically doing is juts rounding up a list of vulnerable people and filing them in a computer along side millions of other cases....each child is at risk of being abused but no f@cker gives a s###.

If they did they would eliminate that risk...........not file it!!

Same with vulnerable adults...i once read a terribly sad article about a women in her late 30's who had lived a perfectly normal happy life until she had been involved in an accident which left her needing help from those around her.She wasn't married had no children,and her mum and dad werent a part of her life.
When she was involved in an accident it left her unable to communicate with anyone,she was like a baby and even though she would show emotion,she wanst able to tell you anythign so it was down to those around her to guess. Feeding and all other things was done for her because she wasn't able to do any of this herself. She was cared for by the staff at her care home...Her parents had heard about what happened and visited occasionally at the care home but not taking her out to their home. Her life was based mainly at the home...the only time she got any respite she got from there was when a friend of hers (who continued to stay her friend after the accident) took her out and done things with her.It was about 2 years after the accident that something started to go wrong....after noticing a change in her behavior and bruising on her abdomen her friend reported her suspicions to the staff there.The staff there reassured her that everything was fine and that the bruising might have been caused when they were lifting her and moving her about etc....

A normal, happy, smiley woman(even though being mentally disabled) had gone to being withdrawn and distressed all the time....that's why this other woman had not given up trying to find out what was going on and after finding more bruising she reported her suspicions to an outside source. It was only then,and after an investigation that they found out she had been abused by a member of staff there.The abuse had gone unnoticed by other members of staff who all were responsible for making sure she was safe. Not one of them noticed this abuse. The beating she received had caused kidney issue of some sort and if it wasn't for her friend she probably would have died. The whole issue was unnoticed by so called professional staff there. The member of staff responsible was fired and charges were pressed....think he went to jail although probably not for long enough.The woman's friend had also successfully fought to be some sort of legal decisive person for the woman and she also managed to get her placed into a home where she could take her out and give her a somewhat 'normal' life.It was a lovely end to a sad case.....but i think the woman involved,although she couldn't talk,would have let her her friend know how grateful she was in her own way.

I think social services and other professionals in this field of work need to brush up on their jobs.Have a stark reminder of what their negligence can mean to another person.

This little baby was the sad victim of both his parents neglect and abuse and also that of the social services and doctor who missed his broken back.His abusers shouldn't be the only ones to be punished.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next