Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy

5 posters

Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 7:16 am

nancy said...
Docmac, Viv and Leigh -

You three are far too intelligent to bother going over to that site for the bewildered! Stick to this one or 3 arguidos - at least you can air your opinion without disgusting insults. The mind boggles at the things Rosiepops says - vitreol spills from every word - and as LGC so eloquently says - just what are all of us on here for if not to find out the truth of what happened to Madeleine, and to show our feelings with regard to the neglect, and worse, of little children!

Tuesday, 6 May 2008 20:16:00 o'clock BST

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What a ridiculous thing to say - you can't air your views on Vile's unless you're Vile-approved! To be Vile-approved, you have to agree with her! LGC eloquent? Are there two posters using the LGC name, cos eloquent doesn't really describe the one I have seen! I think what we have here is a prime example of someone trying to get brownie points from their leader(s).

Now we have some "insights" from Leigh! (excerpts only)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
At least the Irish couple took their children with them, although it is terribly sad to think of what these children saw. I suspect their parents will be much chastened. Ireland is a small, close knit community. The shame the parents will face in Ireland is great, and will moderate their behaviour, imo.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Can you actually believe this? A couple is so drunk that they collapse and Leigh says "at least they took the children with them". What would the parents have been able to do if one of the kids decided to run off to the swimming pool? She also calls Ireland a small close knit community! A whole country!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I've been reading you since last year on the DE. Tonight was the first time I have seen Madame R's words on her blag (and I do mean her blag).

I have no time for chit chat or ad hominem.

On the DE, Madame R led a House of Ill Repute, a girl gang of flowery names, seeking to dominate, not discuss.

One night, a new poster named HONEY posted in capital letters, simply asking questions, and they descended on her, with one of their male thugs Lazarus, like a pack of wolves.

Later, she aplogised for posting in capitals; she said she was half blind, and needed capital letters.

That was a turning point for me. I have never seen anything so abusive, disgraceful and morally bankrupt in UK Print's 'comment' sections for readers.

Welcome to the 21st century of the world weird web. Thugs like PR mechanics, like Madame R and her girl gang are allowed to converse with genuine, heartfelt readers.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I remember Honey (shouldn't Leigh be taking the mick out of that name). She was well aggressive. Leigh has never seen anything so abusive and disgraceful and then calls us all whores because we don't agree with her. We "seek to dominate" - what a laugh. Vile got kicked off for such tactics and Claudia just went into insult mode with anyone who didn't agree with her! She also calls us thugs and calls that bunch "genuine, heartfelt readers". I seriously think she may have lost the plot. She can't read what she writes. Vicious 🐷

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Leighsey

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed May 07, 2008 7:37 am

She obviously has a hang up with whores, tarts and people dominating. I think she is hiding a sick fetish like the rest of them over there!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Re: The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy

Post by Rosie Wed May 07, 2008 9:20 am

OFFS! Has Leigh ever been Ireland? LOL A small close knit community?

This couple take their three children age 1yr 2 yrs and 6 yrs and apparently drink so much that they pass out without even making it back to their room and Leigh thinks this is ok because they had their children with them? In her fervent wish to paint the McCann's as black a picture as possible, has Leigh actually lost her plot?

Who had these children when the parents were ??? so drunk that they did not have a clue what the little ones were doing, or where they were running or who could have been looking at them with a view to abducting them?

Is Leigh stark staring bonkers that she thinks this is OK behaviour yet condemns Kate and Gerry McCann for leaving their children tucked up in bed asleep and checking on them every 25 mins?

I think Leigh is a total hypocrite and a liar.

If this couple did this, then I think it is totally outrageous, but then I do not drink alcohol and judging by some of Leigh's posts, she is obviously worse the wear when she is writing them, so Leigh obviously drinks heavily and this is why she thinks this is OK to be drunk in charge of children she probably done it herself!

However, this couple's behaviour seems very strange to me and I cannot believe that these two parents did this while having their kiddies with them and such young ones too, I think that there is much more to this than meets the eye. MUCH MORE!
I am glad they have left Portugal, I do not think they or their children were safe there.

What about if this couples drinks were spiked and it had a much faster effect on them than was anticipated? The parents were meant to pass out in their accommodation and then someone would enter and abduct one or more of the children?

I just think that something really sinister is happening here and before the end of the summer, another child or children will have gone missing - abducted, let's face it, the abductor/s of Madeleine McCann have got clean away with their heinous crime, despite the whole world knowing about it, why wouldn't they try it again?

I would not go to Portugal if you paid me to, not even if I won an expenses paid holiday in a top hotel in a top resort. I think Portugal is far too dangerous place for children.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Poor Leighsy

Post by Rosie Wed May 07, 2008 11:11 am

I didn't even see the coming or going of HONEY and I haven't a clue what Leighsy is on about.

We are abusive? yet Leigh is the one calling us thugs and whores?

We are the ones that insult people if they do not agree with us, yet Leigh calls us thugs and whores, because we do not agree with her?

Take a look at these posts I had saved made by Leigh in her Daily Express HYS days and she has the cheek to call us abusive? Leigh I hope you read this you are nothing but a liar!

MADAME ROSIEPOPS, AND THE GIRLIES
13.01.08, 8:25pm
Every house of ill repute requires a Madame, Rosiepops. Every cynical Madame requires girlies to keep the client happy: Gerry McCann, the person who left the mother of 3 young children alone to cope with their care; who talks of missing Maddie's eye defect as a 'marketing ploy', even though experienced policeman warned that advertising this would endanger her life.

He's the person who masterminds a global media campaign, struts the world stage, takes money from widows, orphans, the disabled, the poor and the disposessed - but didn't go out searching for 'missing' Maddie, the eldest daughter, aged 3, left night after night, alone in a foreign hotel room with her baby brother and sister, aged 2. Instead, he goes jogging, and plays tennis.

Lie back, and think of Gerry, Madame Rosie, and your girlies. Kate did, and look what happened to her - an only child; a bright girl GP whose met a man who spotted her intellectual strength, and her emotional weakness - the desire for children. He couldn't supply that in the traditional way: a kiss, a cuddle, and ...

Once again, this bright young woman had the power; this time it was the power to conceive. Could Gerry, the youngest 'pet' of a large family - Aunt Philomena's word for him - accept that? Be the gentleman provider, grateful for his bright, child bearing wife? Or was her love of them a threat to his egocentric, controlling mentality?

Madame Rosiepops, and your girlies who pounce like a vicious girl gang on any poster who questions your star client Gerry's version of events: get up off your knees, your sycophantic admiration for this man, a man who abandons his wife, and his children..as we can see by his actions, and her diary, reported.

Women bear children, and bear the ultimate responsibility for their safety. Many women are grateful for those men who defend women and children; stand by them; provide for them; love them unconditionally, whether they have paid employment or not.

Those intelligent, thinking, feeling women - and MEN - now pursue one thing: honest inquiry, Justice for Madeleine, wherever it leads, and however long it takes.

Madame Rosiepops, and your girlies: service your client Gerry if you must. The rest of us will question honestly and fairly on behalf of the child and the mother, both abandoned by the 'pet' Gerry McCann.

• Posted by: leigh3 • Report Comment

**Comment removed for legal reasons**
Published: Sunday January 13,2008 by leigh3
Removed

**Comment removed**
Removed

**Comment Removed, Libellous, Nasty and Vile**
Removed

affraid affraid affraid
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Wed May 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Unless Leigh is a member of this forum, then she wont be reading this post. It is in the members only bar.

But regardless, she is a shameless hypocrite who is either a bald faced liar, or a dimwit. Alternatively she could alwasy be both. :bounce:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Talking of the other blog - guess who's writing on our blog?

Post by calcite51 Wed May 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Children_Deserve_Our_Protection (bianca) and she's writing an essay if not the newest version of War and Peace.

I will let you and Rosie respond to her posts. affraid :twisted:
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Rosie

Post by dianeh Wed May 07, 2008 3:06 pm

Lets forget for a minute that we are all whores who happen to service Gerry, now some might think that lucky, he is a good looking, intelligent man, with a good career and a promising future, and lets look at the rest of Leigh's post.

A few things show up.

1. She hates men. Either a man-hating lesbian or someone rejected/abused by men in the past. And Gerry is getting the brunt of her hate.
2. She keeps saying that Gerry is somehow jealous of Kate's ability to conceive a child. A very strange thing to say about someone that has to go to IVF. I think she means that Gerry couldnt, so they went to IVF. Well, I think that it was Kate that had the difficulty, just from other things in the press, but no one has ever come out and said. I think Leigh must be one of the spiteful bitches who keeps saying that Madeleine isnt Gerry's kid. Well, guess what, she is, DNA evidence would have shown it, if it were otherwise.
3. She insists that Gerry didnt look for Madeleine - just an out and out lie. But she got this from Alsabliar who said it over and over.
4. Lie after lie - Gerry abandons Kate and the kids, Gerry is taking money from people, Gerry masterminded a global media campaign, etc
5. Men protect women and children (rubbish, they share their lives, the role of a male protector is long gone, in fact, it is the mother who truly protects and controls the lives of her children), even if in paid employment. What the crap is that about, either Leigh, or her other half isnt employed. But why bring something like that up. The woman is a halfwit. I think trying to make a statement about how lower classes look after their families, even when unemployed. Yep, thats right, lets put up the family of Shannon Matthews as support for this argument.
6. And how could Lethal Leigh ever claim to support Kate, when she constantly abuses her for being responsible for Madeleine's death. Is she really so stupid that she cannot see the contradiction here.

The strange part about this, is that this was in Jan, after months of abuse against Kate. Also, we all waver on what we think about things and I often try to show both sides, or even an alternative view, to show I have thought about it. But this is just blatantly contradictory. This would be like you turning around and saying the poor old Gonc has been hard done by.

And they wonder why we wont debate with them. You cannot debate with people that have no arguments, except ridiculous conspiracy theories and spurious leaks from disgraced policemen. And have you noticed that they always pick on tiny little things, for eg, I remember one day saying that Gerry and Kate shouldnt have to pay to find their child, the PJ should do it, and the answer I got was, 'Kate and Gerry are not paying for it". Now did I ever say for one minute that the money came directly out of their own pocket, NO, and I think that who is paying is beside the point, my point was that no one should have to pay because it is the PJ's job to do it. Not one answer about the PJ, just pendantic b/s about who was paying. Unable to argue on the point because unable to pick the important things out. That is why Leigh has focused on these ridiculous things. She is completely unable to find the threads that deserve to be argued. Admittedly, it is difficult because the PJ only put out lies etc, and havent fronted up with the truth yet, and the McCanns are innocent but if she looked hard, she might find something.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Wed May 07, 2008 3:39 pm

That stupid idiot Biance. She is such a fool. The historic reasons why our Aboriginals have social problems is completely irrelevant. It doesnt help the children that live in danger, with alcoholic, petrol sniffing parents. The amount of child abuse in the communities is disgraceful and in some cases, condoned and hushed up by the elders. My argument is why are the aboriginal children not afforded the same level of protection in the community as other children. And people like Bianca always answer about the past. The past is irrelevant to a child starving in a country where food is plentiful and is only starving because its parents are too drunk to feed it.

And something Bianca misses, is that it is not just aboriginal children. Often, children of other ethnic groups, such as from parts of war torn africa and some other places, are also at risk and left to their own devices.

Even in my town (about 1200 people at least 95% white), the cultural divide exists. My neighbour (who was killed in a car accident last year) worked tirelessly for her people. She was an aboriginal magistrate (because you guessed it, they dont want to live by our laws) and she tried so hard to help various people around here. I once heard her arguing with one of the elders of the local tribe (who lives over in the next street) about his 4 yo grandson. The police had told the elder that his grandson shouldnt be on the street at night, by himself (duh???) and all he could do was accuse the police of racism. Even when my neighbour spoke to him, he still wouldnt be told, it is just patronising etc. She had to point out to him the dangers, such as being run over. The elder still wouldnt accept it. It wasnt until she told the elder that what if someone came through the town, stopped the car and took your grandson, how would anyone even know what happened to him? The elder saw the truth at that. And the boy wasnt allowed to wander by himself at night after that, only during the day. But what about the other children, as this man is a good man, with a good job and doesnt drink a lot. How can it be right for a little four year old to be left to wander alone at night. If I did this, my child would be taken from me. Why is it not good enough for the little aboriginal boy to be safe but I must make it safe for my own., why is the little boy worth less than my little boy. It disgusts me. I know it used to sadden my neighbour. She said it was institutionalised and in their effort to prove to the world that Aust is no longer racist towards its minority groups, Aust has inadvertently made one life worth less than another, for placing cultural matters above those of child safety.

But hang on Bianca probably knows. She lives in Sydney. And my bet is doesnt go anywhere near Redfern or any of the other areas with high Aboriginal populations.

She is a foolish woman.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Calcite

Post by dianeh Wed May 07, 2008 3:47 pm

I think Bianca has lost it. He He He. Doesnt like to be told she is irrelevant.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Bianca

Post by calcite51 Wed May 07, 2008 4:01 pm

Saw your answers to Bianca - you did good, my friend! She is a fool.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Hi Diane and Calcite

Post by Rosie Thu May 08, 2008 7:10 am

Diane, great posts, I have always thought there was something masculine about Leigh, maybe she is a he?

You are right, she does write some really odd and contradictory things and like Rat she appears to have this odd fixation with Gerry.

You mentioned Alsabella saying Gerry didn't look for Madeleine, I know she said this many times and I also know it was absurd rubbish as it was the PJ that did not bother looking for Madeleine, they along with the GNR packed up and went home, saying they would come back in the morning!

So imagine my surprise when looking over some of the stuff on my files I came across this by Alsabella! Reading it, just confirms what I have learned this past months about Alsa, she really did earned he title of liar, Arsabliar!

I don't know about you, but the thought of poor Gerry McCann walking around the resort alone and crying for his daughter and calling out for just breaks my heart and this callous bitch Arsabliar, knows this is true, yet the cow has chosen to perpetuate the myth that this poor man, not only didn't care, but didn't bother looking for his daughter and that he somehow was involved in her death!

Arsabliar is a disgrace to humanity and she is so ashamed she is now posting under the name of Ana and Marla, using broken English to try and fool people.

Shame on you Arsabliar...Liar....Liar....Liar!

TO BE FAIR
18.09.07, 10:49pm
A few days ago, two employees from the resort were interviewed. Apparently on May 3 they say they saw Gerry McCann...before he saw them... alone walking around the resort, desperately calling out for Madeleine and crying. They say he looked absolutely desperate and would have to be a wonderful actor to be faking.
So...
was he involved after the fact to "clean up" a mess?
Is he truly innocent?
Is he an absolutely fantastic actor that would be faking to himself?
I don't know...this story gets weirder by the minute...
• Posted by: alsabella • Report Comment
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Shame

Post by dianeh Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 am

So, Alsa knew all along that Gerry had been out searching and that he was distraught, yet still tried to put an evil spin on it.

The more I read about Alsa, the more convinced I am that she was PJ. I used to think I was stupid for thinking that, but who would spend so much time on a blog that is just full of lies etc and then just take it away as quick as lightning. It was the disappearance of her blog that made me wonder who she really was. If not PJ, then maybe press. I thought PJ because it was only a matter of time before someone found her out and how would it look if she was outed as PJ.

Ive thought quite often that there are probably a number of PJ combing through the blogs, so like to leave them things to think about.

But then ALsa may just be some demented bitch who likes to feel morally superior by abusing people undergoing tragedy.

Who knows? :?:
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy Empty Re: The Hypocrisy Files - starring LEIGH! Co-starring Nancy

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu May 08, 2008 9:46 am

Hi Diane, exactly, I read this a while back on Assassins blog, I was gobsmacked that she would deliberately mislead people like that. Why ?

When you look back, she told so many lies. I simply cannot understand why she wanted to inflict so much pain on these parents particularly when she knew things like this. What did she get out of it, the sack I hope, lol. As you say demented bitch. :twisted:

Off now, nite.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:29 pm

It makes me so sad that Madeleine possibly could hear her parents calling for her....how far away could she have gotten after only a few minutes? Let alone an hour.....too bad the PJ couldn't do their job.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down