Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor Little Claudia

+2
helenm
dianeh
6 posters

Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty Poor Little Claudia

Post by dianeh Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Seems I upset poor little Claudia. With her limited grip on reality, she thinks that releasing the evidence will somehow cause problems for the McCanns and show what a wonderful job the PJ did.

When in reality, the PJ investigation will be shown up for what it is, and that there never was any evidence against the McCanns. Will also show how Murat was investigated, and including things like Romegen website (threw that in for Sian), etc etc.

Claudia is going to be very very disappointed with the spotlight being thrown on the PJ after the release of the evidence, and those very same investigative journalists that she thinks will hound the McCanns will in all probability be directing their efforts to find out why the PJ failed to find Madeleine or any evidence, etc etc. The press (except for the Portuguese ones) will not be trying to prove the McCanns guilty as they will need to be very careful that they are not guilty of libel but will instead be focusing on why no progress was ever made in finding Madeleine. And common sense would tell anyone that the files are not going to incriminate the McCanns, becasue if they did, then they would have been charged and convicted.

Oh yeah, forgot, apparently, silly little Claudia also thinks that calling the McCanns child neglectors doesnt constitute libel. Guess again half wit. She has obviously been to the Viv Law School for the Intelligence Impaired. :joker: 🤡

Last edited by dianeh on Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty Spot on again Dianeh

Post by Guest Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:27 am

dianeh wrote:Seems I upset poor little Claudia. With her limited grip on reality, she thinks that releasing the evidence will somehow cause problems for the McCanns and show what a wonderful job the PJ did.

When in reality, the PJ investigation will be shown up for what it is, and that there never was any evidence against the McCanns. Will also show how Murat was investigated, and including things like Romegen website (threw that in for Sian), etc etc.

Claudia is going to be very very disappointed with the spotlight being thrown on the PJ after the release of the evidence, and those very same investigative journalists that she thinks will hound the McCanns will in all probability be directing their efforts to find out why the PJ failed to find Madeleine or any evidence, etc etc. The press (except for the Portuguese ones) will not be trying to prove the McCanns guilty as they will need to be very careful that they are not guilty of libel but will instead be focusing on why no progress was ever made in finding Madeleine. And common sense would tell anyone that the files are not going to incriminate the McCanns, becasue if they did, then they would have been charged and convicted.

Oh yeah, forgot, apparently, silly little Claudia also thinks that calling the McCanns child neglectors doesnt constitute libel. Guess again half wit. She has obviously been to the Viv Law School for the Intelligence Impaired. :joker: 🤡

I love your comment 'The Viv School for the Intelligence Impaired' brilliant :lol: and it sums up the whole class (only one class in that school) and they are all drop outs. Mistress Vile needs to get them in line and give them a stern talking to. They seem to spend most of their time reading the 3Arses, looking for ideas and inspiration. You have to pity them a bit when you realise where they research their facts affraid affraid affraid and then they go running back to their Mistress presenting their findings and waiting for a gold star :roll: :roll: :roll: Have you noticed how little they actually comment on what Vile has posted as the title for her thread of the day? It usually goes something like 'great article Viv, have you seen crapcrapcrapcrapcrapandmorecrap posted by crapperexpert on the 3Arses? Not that I can blame them for ignoring her rambling threads, I find it hard work just scrolling past all that crap. :roll: :roll: :roll:

As for Clawdia, I agree, she is going to be absolutely gutted when the UK media get access to the file - that is if it is ever opened, as the pj will know what to expect. When the gloves come off, the pj are going to get a hell of a bloody nose. They will be feeling worse than Leanor Capriani did after being savagely beaten and brutalised by pj employed thugs. 🐷 🐷 🐷

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty Re: Poor Little Claudia

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:30 am

Awwwwwww Poor little Claus!!!!!!

or is it CLAWS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by helenm Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:32 am

The following posted on ST's site I'm sure she won't mind me bringing it over for those of you who may have not seen it.

Anonymous said...
Professer Clawdia dwarling...

Clawdia dwarling give it a rest
You really are becoming a pest
Just because you don't have a fella
But look at the fun you could have with Stella.

There's Ecoli,Dopey and Doc
If you ask them nice they might wear a frock.
If you put on a dress and a wig
You might pick up more than a pig

When you are ready to crawl under your rock
Do us a favour and take good old Doc
He could always be used as the bait
Cos we all know how he misses Kate

Be a good girl keep taking the pill
Then there's no need to ask Dr Phil
You say you're a woman that isn't true
So Clawdia dwarling we are on to you.

27 June 2008 01:49
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:38 am

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

I love it helenm.

Ive just been pmsl..........does she get to read all this thats posted or is she sheilded from it by some sort of deluded body gaurd????

Hope not....my gawwwwwwwwwwwwwd hope she takes the advice in that poem.the 🐷
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by helenm Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:08 am

Clairesy, knows that she comes over here to pick up hints on how to run a blog/forum lol! didn't want her to miss this!
helenm
helenm
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty the claw

Post by Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Hi
I do find it particularly offensive, that a photo of a newborn child, is displayed, alongside the bile and filth, on that forum.I would be most unhappy, if a relative of this innocent child, to have it displayed on such a blog.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty The Claw

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:03 am

Hi melbel

I thought this too. In fact if I were the parents of this perfect little innocent baby, I would insist that it is taken down from there immediately. Perhaps they do not know?

As you say Mel, how can she even think of putting that child up there in that hateful evil place, especially when you consider how dubious at least one poster called 'Ecolab' is on there who has seen fit to post the most sexually explicit comments about Madeleine and Vile herself joins in and agrees with him and not only that posts her own explicit vile comments.

And apparently Claudia is supposed to be this darling little baby's Godmother? Oh please, what an utter fabrication or a severe lack of judgement, or perhaps the parents just do not know what Claw is really like?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty The Claw's Poem

Post by Rosie Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:11 am

it is this bit that really made me laugh! Everytime I read it I picture the Claw kissing a big fat pig (like Gonc) 🐷

You might pick up more than a pig

Poor Little Claudia Laughing025Poor Little Claudia Laughing025Poor Little Claudia Laughing025Poor Little Claudia Laughing025Poor Little Claudia Laughing025Poor Little Claudia Laughing025
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty Hi Rosie

Post by Guest Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:20 pm

I agree!.What a disgrace to their country and to humanity.

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty Hi Melbel

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:15 am

Personally I think he knows he is going down and he is just trying some damage limitation now!

If he is convicted then Leonor Cipriano's case will be heard in Portugal again, if he is not convicted (travesty) her case is already lodged in the European Court for Human Rights, so either way she is going to be heard and that crazy NON evidence that had Leonor and her brother convicted, will get a very public airing in Europe! add that to the ticking time bomb :bom: that is about to go off in Portugal. I think there are some extremely bad times ahead for that country and this will, without a doubt affect their precious tourist industry, people will learn that this is a very unsafe to take their children. I think the doo da is definitely going to hit the fan very soon hitthefan Not only that, if something does happen the police are incapable of running a fair and efficient case and will probably end up blaming the parents! No wonder the ordinary Portuguese people are scared of the PJ, I would be too! scared under chair
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 am

I totally agree with what you say.Even though the Gonc and colleague's cases, are apparently heard in secret,in Portugal, the Cipriano case, if it goes to the European Court, should be open.Everything is going to come out now.If I were Portugese, I would be very embarrassed at the behaviour of their Police, the inefficiency,leaks and smears and their readiness to rush into print, on an open case, with no charges laid.They cannot wait to get their grubby little hands on the money from selling their stories [selling their souls,] in their books.They will need the money if they go down.
The chap who replaced the Gonc, certainly marginalised him, by not discussing the case with him.That says everything to me. It must be highly unusual not to compare notes.
It is also strange that Murat's mother set a stall up, so that people could use a middleman, on the assumption that they may be too afraid to speak to the Portugese Police.
I feel that there will be big changes in their archaic system.
As Supertroll says, you have to have faith in the goodness of the ordinary Portugese person.I have to forcibly remind myself sometimes, that the Claw, PJ cheerleader, does not speak for Portugal and has done a great dis service to her country, by her cruelty and warped attitudes and her readiness to judge people who are going to be found innocent.
They are fools and suckers, to be taken in by leaks in tabloid newspapers and their own crass ideas of how grieving ,shocked people, "ought " to behave.
They will all disappear into the night, as the signals are all that this couple will be cleared.They will move on to torture other unfortunates.They have destroyed their basic humanity in the process.

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty Hi Melbel

Post by Rosie Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:05 pm

I think that Gonc, Cristaovo & Co are going to be tried by jury, at least this is the way I understand it, whether this will be behind closed doors or not remains to be seen, but like you I would not be at all surprised!

Can you even begin to try and comprehend why such trials in Portugal are held in secret, like the Casa Pia trial?

In my opinion any trial concerning ANY country's police or judiciary, or nationalised institutions or anything concerning the health and welfare of its citizens or children, should by virtue be held in an open court, if this is not done then that country will be forever held up and used as example of having something to hide, or of being corrupt, so corrupt that they do not want the people to see just how corrupt the police and their governing authorities actually are. They need not hide behind the fact that the vulnerable need anonymity, where this is required it can be granted, but the likes of former and serving police officers need to stand openly and be accountable for their actions.
The facts need to be made public so the public can be aware of what has been happening. These cases have to deemed "in the public interest!. Often cases like this help other *silent witnesses* to come forward and speak about their experiences.

But then surely it is up to the normal decent Portuguese citizens to put pressure on their judiciary and their government to force such trials to be held openly in public and used as example, that if you are a police officer and you have done wrong then just like the criminal you must be for doing that wrong while bestowed that position of great privilege and trust, you can, will and must, be held accountable for your actions and this must be seen to be done.

This is a clear cut case and a prime example of "Justice being seen to be done".

To hold such a trial behind closed doors smacks of cronyism, corruptness and 19th century justice, if Portugal wants to be treated like a modern day democratic country, then it needs to start acting like one, up until now, there has been precious little evidence that Portugal has shaken off its right wing fascist dictatorial past.

My honest impression of Portugal now, that while in the main its people are polite, decent and humane, it is still clinging desperately to its despotic shadows and police state past and its people are still afraid its police, at best the PJ remind me of some kind of 1950's police force with their heads firmly ensconced up their backsides, at worse I feel there could be a rancid vein of corruption running through its ranks and this is making the very good PJ afraid and is greatly hampering them in their work and it is marginalising "all good men and true".

Melbel, like you and Diane and Tinks & others etc I try desperately to cling on and to think that not all Portuguese people are like Clawdia and Alsabella, or the others that I have come across on the internet. I have to keep thinking that there is intrinsically good people in Portugal and that they will win out over the morbidly insane right wing killing theorists of some of the Portuguese that occupy hate blogs like Justice For Maddie and the Twins and the rampantly insane 3 Arguidos, we have to hang on to that thought, because if we do not, then it really does mean that the UK is in bed with corrupt right wing fascist countries and their governments, in disguise, under the auspices of the European Union. This thought scares me and is enough to make me want to vote UKIP.
The likes of Alsabella and Claudia et al are doing their country's reputation in Europe and the wider world no favours at all.

Meanwhile, Portugal should prepare itself to weather a cataclysmic storm, it is no good the PJ trying to hide this one, they simply will be unable to do so. nono nono nono

What has the PJ *actually* done to look for Madeleine McCann over the past 14 months?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 am

Very well said.You put into words my sentiments entirely.
At the moment, [though the media is supportive and there is just no support, in the mainstream wider public,in my view, for the notion that the McCs have killed their daughter, accidentally or deliberately,] the media are more muted, until the legal processes are completed.
Once public opinion is unleashed, in Europe and the wider world, as evidenced by the widespread support the family have,Portugal will be left in no doubt about how the rest of the world feel,about their policing practices and the sheer injustice of the way that this family has been treated, adding to the agony of not knowing what happened to their daughter.
If they have failed to follow leads and refused to take information seriously, because it did not fit into the route they were pursuing, this negligence will not be forgiven.
Looking in, the PJ look to have done nothing to find this child, in many months and they have bumbled along, spinning and leaking and trying to spin everything out, to the last possible legal moment.
Portugal may be cocooned in a state of denial about how the rest of the world feel, but if they are so, then they are in for a rude awakening, as the anger , hurt and upset we feel, is getting worse by the day.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:36 am

For what it's worth, I am already a paid up member of UKIP. Only drawback to that is so is that Tony Bennett. gagging
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Claudia Empty Poor Little Clawdia....

Post by calcite51 Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:37 am

Has gone very quiet today - busy shopping but I think she may be licking her wounds. People were being pretty abusive towards her on ST's blog. :club: :twisted:
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down