Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral's book/DNA

5 posters

Go down

Amaral's book/DNA Empty Amaral's book/DNA

Post by honestbroker Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:56 pm

I've not read it and there's no danger of him receiving any of my money in royalties. But I know enough of its content to be profoundly disturbed.

Amaral hints at some major breakthrough he was on the brink of making at the point that he was (finally!) removed. Rebelo (he tells us) never even spoke to him and this major inititative (a crucial witness, due to be flown over to Portugal) just never happened.

Well, let's see. If, as Goncalo invites the observer to infer, the PJ were prevailed upon by dark forces at large protecting the McCanns to sideline this initiative, then the PJ will have covered it up. Except that they clearly didn't, because they made no attempt to muzzle Amaral. Still, one presumes that there will be no evidence of this initiative on the file, leaving us just Goncalo's word. Odd, if what he says is true, that a pseudo-investigation should have staggered on under manifest pretence and with two extensions of the official period of secrecy for a further 9 months after Amaral departed the scene.

Then there's this whole question of the forensically examined material recovered from the boot of the Scenic. I believe it's our friend Goncalo who has it that, in Portugal, 19 markers are necessary to validate DNA evidence where, in America, it's only 11. Now, leave aside the unrelated (but highly relevant) question of whether the Ciprianos would concur with that assessment. The wonder-hound Eddie (you know, the one who wears his underpants on the outside of his trousers) did not react to the boot of the Renault where all those traces were recovered. From that, it would seem reasonable to assume that these remains were not cadaver remains, rendering utterly irrelevant the question of who they came from. Even if they did come from Madeleine, she must have lost them while she was alive, then be transferred via some independent agency to the car. A further point is that blood is one bodily fluid you can tell has definitely come, either from a cadaver or the body of someone alive at the time of the blood loss.

Hmmmmmmm!

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp Title Amended For Easier Reference)

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Amaral's book/DNA Empty Welcome Honest Broker

Post by tulip Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Too many excellent points to comment on -- you reallly said it all!

Like you, I'm sure that, if there were 15 DNA 'markers', the DNA could have come from a) other members of the family and b) things that had been in close proximity to Madeleine and were subsequently loaded into the Scenic. In fact the anxious FSS email made it clear that there were many innocent possibilities.

I suspect, though do not know, that the witness Amaral was referring to may have been the Irish guy who decided that the guy carrying 'Madeleine' was Gerry because of the way he moved his head. Maybe the man didn't want to go over to Portugal (or did he eventually go?). Or maybe the witness was an Amaral figment. He knew his remarks would go unchallenged.

Of course the witch hunters are still getting the wrong end of the stick regarding the DNA, making all kinds of nudge nudge wink wink inferences. They will never stop.
tulip
tulip
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Back to top Go down

Amaral's book/DNA Empty Re: Amaral's book/DNA

Post by Mandz Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:46 am

If he was some great hero policeman I would take him seriously, however it was his team who made so many basic police errors? He was later removed from the case and is a suspect in another missing child case and has written a book which appears to be fabricated to make it more than it is to please his punters therefore this leads me to believe he is out to make money, blame everyone else and turn this into a British v Portugal thing. His own authorities have said there is no evidence to link the McCann’s to Maddie’s disappearance therefore if he has this vital evidence and witnesses etc. then he should go and get it, and them, and solve the case?

If the world runs out of toilet paper then I will use his book but only for a number two.

Ididn'tdoit moony
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:37 am

Mandz wrote:If the world runs out of toilet paper then I will use his book but only for a number two.

Please don't, it will hurt you. It is too thick.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by littleminx Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:42 am

maria wrote:
Mandz wrote:If the world runs out of toilet paper then I will use his book but only for a number two.

Please don't, it will hurt you. It is too thick.

laffin2 laffin2

clapping
littleminx
littleminx
Master
Master

Number of posts : 450
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content