Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amarals been a naughty boy again

+3
maria
Cath
christabel
7 posters

Go down

Amarals been a naughty boy again Empty Amarals been a naughty boy again

Post by christabel Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:02 am

http://www.zshare.net/download/68611337747aaed2/

This is in Portuguese but it is phone calls made to Ana's husband by Amaral Amarals been a naughty boy again 145243 . He doesn't half shout Amarals been a naughty boy again 466476 .
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Amarals been a naughty boy again Empty Re: Amarals been a naughty boy again

Post by Cath Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 am

Christabel! Amarals been a naughty boy again 7771 Now if anybody could translatte this? They talk to quick for me to even try to do that (and besides I would make horrible mistakes translating from one foreign language into another foreign language)

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:49 pm

Cath, if I were you, I wouldn't like to listen to that. There is a warning on Marcos (Aragão Correia) about the strongly obscene language used...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:23 am

Eeeeoooooooooow Show's where he's coming from, is it? Not a gentleman then.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:06 am

Maria
Could you do a rough translation omitting the rude bits?
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Amarals been a naughty boy again Empty May

Post by maria Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:43 am

It would be nothing left...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:48 am

LOL Maria
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:49 am

Was there nothing incriminating then, just swearing?????????
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:06 am

Where did you find that swearing is not incriminating?
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:17 am

Hi Maria
Well, swearing shows a lack of respect and a lack of knowledge of language, but I wondered if perhaps Amaral had been threatening behind the swearing??????
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:10 pm

maria wrote:

It would be nothing left...

lmao maria that fab! seems hes getting a tad irritated doesn't it...not so sure i want to hear what he as to say anyway.But its nice to keeps tabs on weather hes up or down...and by the seems of it hes well and truly down! GOOD.

I can see him now red in the face,shooting his mouth off down the phone at some unexpected person on the other end....double chin flapping about...whilst foaming at the mouth with little bits of spit flying all over the place as he wobbles his arrms about in dismay and anger grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lmao gonc Amarals been a naughty boy again 245193 Amarals been a naughty boy again 245193
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:37 pm

Could you just give us a rough idea, please, Maria.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:23 am

GA is the caller, but he poses himself as being victim of harassment. He says several things but the most clear is that he can 'make the bed' (or make the sheet) to the called person and deal with him with even dirtying his hands.

Sorry Rosie, I will not say no more.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:45 am

No problem Maria, the language is absolutely foul, if we put it up here it would contain more stars than the universe and still we would be none the wiser.

But basically for those that want to know, Amaral phoned the husband of a person he had an affair with to threaten him, there is a very foul exchange between the two men. Apparently this is not the first time that Amaral has phoned this man and insulted him and his wife. The conversation is very sexually explicit and really derogatory not only towards Mrs Bras, but it is derogatory towards women in general, it really does show how much of a misogynist that Amaral is.

The whole phone call was really about nothing, it was done to try and goad and intimidate this man, don't forget this man is also the man that had an affair with Amaral's wife. This man apparently, had an affair with Amaral's wife deliberately to get back at Amaral for having an affair with his own wife. (Ana) Apparently Ana, is a really beautiful woman and when she ended her ill judge and mistaken liaison with Amaral, he flipped and could not take it, he was eaten up with jealousy, so decided to take it out on her husband.

Amaral's wife (Sofia) has also allegedly attacked Ana.

Also during the phone call, Amaral refers to Ana's husband as black and he retorted that he may be black, but that it did not seem to bother his (Amaral's) wife Sofia.

Also Amaral made a filthy untrue accusation about Ana, apparently sleeping around, but of course he was smited and rejected by this beautiful young woman, so Amaral would say that.

Of course this is not verbatim and I have put it more pleasantly, but you get the picture now.

There is also mention of money, Ana and her husband own their own home and this is something that seems to bother Amaral, he says he has no money and that he doesn't own his own home, at the time I listened to that I could not understand why it is that Amaral said this, of course now I do, it is because he knew the bank were going to take away his house!

Well this is basically it, there isn't much more, if I think of anything else I will put it up. The whole phone call was really a waste of time, carried out purely to intimidate.

There was also talk about horns and sheets, the sheet of course refers to the saying "making a bed now lie in it".

There was also a really hilarious mention about an ear, I am sorry I cannot share this with you, but I will leave this to your imagination, it was something Amaral said when he was really getting irate.

Over all Amaral loses it big time in the phone calls that I have listened to and Ana's husband stays quiet and calm under severe provocation.

As you have read and this is true in one way or another for most of us, we have all said and done things which and made mistakes, and Ana acknowledges she made a huge mistake in falling for Goncalo Amaral and his false smooth talking, the same smooth and false talking he puts on when he gives his interviews, but Ana says, she soon became very much aware of exactly what kind of person Amaral really was, and when this happened she wanted to get away from him.

There is some interesting "pillow talk" though and this is from Sofia Leal-Amaral!!!! It involves accusations about her (Sofia) allegedly saying that she only stays with Amaral for financial reasons and that perhaps we all wrote off the large sum of money which was allegedly paid to a GNR about the time of Madeleine's abduction a bit too hastily!

Oh yes, there is much more to come out about this man Goncalo Amaral and Ana made a wise choice as soon as she discovered what and who he really was, got away from him!

Ana and her husband just want to be left alone now to work and repair their marriage and enjoy raising their daughter, without fear of something happening to the child and to them.
They have been physically and mentally threatened and have to live in fear that Goncalo Amaral has allegedly told them that he could make something happen to them, without getting his hands dirty! They have also been threatened that someone will plant drugs on them and they will go to prison.

They most of all fear that something bad will happen to their daughter, that she will be abducted or something else and that it would be made to look like they had been responsible for it. (Ring any bells?)

People need to remember that this couple have had the strength and courage to report all of this to the PJ and the local police and to the Portuguese attorney general on several occasions and that they are literally living in fear of what Amaral may have done to them!

The more people that know this, the less likely it is that anything will happen to them as it would be absolutely foolhardy to do this now, as we all know about the threats and intimidation and so do the Portuguese police and the Portuguese attorney general.

And still some idiots like Morais, Bennett etc believe in Amaral?

Makes you laugh really, here you have actual proof of what that man has been up to and they ignore all that and then prefer to believe a lot of make believe and unsubstantiated comments about the McCanns, mainly started and put about by the convicted criminal liar himself, Goncalo Amaral!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down