Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news

+11
clairesy
Catkins
Cath
Royal
Rosie
dianeh
Peaceful1
bluj1515
Jayelles
vee8
Pedro Silva
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breaking news Empty Breaking news

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:01 am

McCann family spokesman says Portuguese judge bans further sales of former investigator´s book which claims Madeleine is dead. Prohibited sale of book of the former investigator. The 13th Civil Court of Lisbon granted, this Wednesday, the Providence measure presented by the couple McCann, to prohibit the sale of the bookof the former investigator. The Court decided to give the order to collect al copies existed in banking or warehouse, as well as prohibited the distribution of the film based on the same book. In sentencing, the Court also prohibited the former inspector from making any statements about the content of the book or video. It also adds that all the books from publishers and all the films that are still in stock in stores and warehouses should be collected. The two companies Guerra e Paz and Valentim de Carvalho are also prohibited from give the rights of sale, both the book and the film or publish other works based on the book or film. For each day that the decision is not upheld, is provided a fine of thousand euros. For more information, please, go to Sky News and look for this breaking news with the title: Madeleine McCann book banned by Judge.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty Re: Breaking news

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 am

ABSOLUTELY FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC!!!!!

Best news I have heard for a long time! Next will be bennett! Breaking news 7771 Breaking news 7771 Breaking news 7771
Breaking news 668846 Breaking news 668846 Breaking news 668846 Breaking news 668846 Breaking news 668846
Breaking news 333931 Breaking news 333931 Breaking news 333931 Breaking news 401154 Breaking news 401154
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:46 am

I'm going to celebrate by making a donation to the Fund :-)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:48 am

I agree with both my friends Vee and Jayelles.
Breaking news 599426

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:52 am

That is SO exciting. Thanks for the news, Pedro. I wonder what the Portuguese papers are saying.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:31 am

I have check them all and both they and Portuguese TV news channel are saying the same.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:57 am

Yes heard it here too on Sky this morning and also had emails as well confirming!
Yehhhhh.......
So, Bennett, Butler, Bren, Stevo and the rest of you...DO YOU STILL THINK YOU ARE UNTOUCHABLE??????

I'll answer that for you.
NO you are NOT!!!
Next neck on the block will be yours.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:15 am

In the article that I read, the copyright for the book and the documentary has also passed to the McCanns. And I asked the question on another thread.

Is that the world wide copyright? The reason I ask is that the book has been withdrawn from sale in Portugal, but no other country (that is right isnt it?), but if the McCanns own the world wide copyright, then I would think they could withdraw it from sale in all countries.

If someone is posting with Sansoucci on another forum, could they ask him for his opinion? Or if anyone else has a handle on it, I would be interested in their view.

Edited to add, after having read the rest of the threads and a few more articles, the judge has prohibited distribution of the book from Portugal to other countries. But what if it is already out there, I dont believe he has the authority to ban it in other countries. But that I think is why copyright has been given to the McCanns.

And good news that no further books on the same subject can be published.

And those websites promoting the book and reproducing the book or parts of it, or even the themes, had better watch out. Legally they are in breach of copyright, a copyright which the McCann owns.

Last edited by dianeh on Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added some more.)
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:24 pm

The judge banned the sale of the book across Europe, and all unsold copies must be returned and destroyed in front of a legal witness. amaral can bluff and bluster but HE doesn't own the copyright himself, so is, as far as I can tell, unable to contest it. It would be up to the publishers, who DO own the copyright, and I doubt they would want the expense of a long legal battle they know they can't win.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:30 pm

Yeh Vee and Carter Ruck aren't one to take on in any court battle, especially in such a sensitive and high profile case as this.
The publishers will know when to wave the white flag I would guess, unlike Tony B and co.
More fool them. Breaking news Lol
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:47 pm

I seem to recall the TV company that made that conumentary (documentary) including the reconstruction, that this TV company bought the rights to Goncalo Amaral's book, and that recently he was trying to buy those rights back? Supposedly to resell them and make a film, or something?

Guess that has been hit on the head too, (pity Lardy wasn't)
Breaking news 95458
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Breaking news Empty AMARALS BOOK!

Post by Royal Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:56 pm

I'm so very pleased that the Portugues courts have now banned Amarals book and video. Obviously I have never read the thing nor do I want to but I am a little concerned that people, particularly 'unethical' solicitors seem to know how to get round these things! Perhaps I am just being pessimistic? I am probably a little out of touch with the news but what is happening about the claims for damages against Amaral, he may after all have made quite a few quid out of his immoral and corrupt activities. Personally I would like to see him "taken to the cleaners" and made totally Bancrupt! Great news about the Book though!!!!

Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm

That TV Company bought the copyrights to make a 'documentary' based on the book. May be they also bought the rights to make a movie based on it. But none of it includes the copyright on the book and/or distribution of it.

I do wonder however if, in case that TV company has sold the right to show the 'documentary' on tv to someone else - let's say a French TV company - to whom the profit might go. Or if may be that French company isn't allowed to broadcast it without permission of the McCann's.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:33 pm

Apparently the judge in Portugal has actually ordered that the copyrights of the book are to be passed to the McCanns legal team, this is hugely significant, as it is more than likely that through this act that the McCanns will be able to prevent this book being sold worldwide as they will own the copyright.
There will be a court case, where the McCanns will take Amaral into court for defamation of character and for harming the search for Madeleine, they have actually made several submissions to the court, for themselves and on behalf of their *THREE* children, Madeleine, Sean and Amalie, I believe the total which they will be suing Amaral for is approximately £1.2 million.

This I believe will only be the start of a whole series of legal actions against Amaral and 'others', both in Portugal and in the UK. If I belonged to a certain Foundation, I would be sending out for a supply of toilet tissue this morning.

Now they may feel but a very small proportion of the fear, pain and distress they have caused Mr Mrs McCann, not to mention being exposed for the despicable vile creatures they actually are in their constant efforts to frustrate the search for Madeleine.

All those people that thought it was OK to shove their vile leaflets through the letter boxes of the McCanns neighbours and villagers and in other places like Nottingham, will now be called to answer to their actions. Perhaps these people will think twice in future and the next time they feel the need to terrorise innocent people and totally innocent little tots in their own home, by falsely accusing their parents and making their lives hell, all on the back of spurious gossip, libel and slander.

I told those despicable vile creatures they crossed a line on Friday August 14th 2009 in Rothley, I meant it and they deserve all they get and I do not have any sympathy for them. I will save my compassion and support for those that truly need and deserve it, 'the victims' of this evil vile thing that has sprung up around the *ABDUCTION* of little Madeleine.

I hope the lessons are hard and long because truly, this is a landmark case, people have to be made to see that they cannot go around doing things like this, simply because they have had their stupid heads turned with a lot of arrogant ignorant nonsense, from people that should know better. People can think for themselves and their core decency of being a human being should have been enough to silence them. They had a choice just like each of us do and they chose to believe a lot of lies, and further to that, they chose to actually perpetuate those lies, print those lies, publish those lies, and spread those lies, both electronically and in real life. In peoples letter boxes, shops, colleges, universities, clinics, doctors surgeries, even prisons (where the relative of someone spreading these lies is languishing - say no more!)There is also a picture of one person furtively fly-sticking her leaflets by sticking them up in a bus shelter, which in itself is illegal, not very smart is it? That leaflet probably carries the name and address of the Foundation and Bennett's home address and telephone numbers, so the local authority know where to send their fines, also to to all the other places they have illegally leafleted. Strange thing is that the instigators behind this, one is a solicitor, you would think he would have known that you would need a license to do things like this, but hey, he gets everyone else to do his dirty work, but if they are stupid and ignorant enough to do it, that is their look out, ignorance is NO defense in law! If they had the stupidity to carry this despicable bullying out over the last 18 months, despite being told repeatedly that they were breaking the law, that they were committing libel and slander etc, yet they still chose to arrogantly disregard those warnings, then they are not ignorant, they are just belligerent and it makes their actions premeditated, so even if ignorance was allowed to be a defence in law, (which it isn't) then they could not even claim ignorance!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:06 am

And I put money on it that none of them will show any remorse for the harm they have caused in the search for poor Madeleine...ARROGANT, SELF SERVING....B******S !!!!! Breaking news 221220
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:34 am

If I belonged to a certain Foundation, I would be sending out for a supply of toilet tissue this morning.

Breaking news 466476 nice one rosie,totally agree!! gave me a little giggle that did because when i read that particular line from your post i pictured TB and co calling each other on the phone and panicking,voices trembling,arsses twitching, and all pondering on their latest move.....whasssssssssup!!!! Breaking news Affraid Breaking news Affraid i would imagine its a sheet they want not a loo roll!! lol

I know a lot of what i have read regarding his leaflets have stated that the foundations claims are supported by goncs book,pmsl....the only thing left which can support their leaflets now is a bin.Perhaps they should go back to the drawing board and re write their leaflets....heading reading something like......''30 reasons why we are wrong!!!'' Breaking news 466476

IM so pleased to hear that progress as been made with regards to this despicable book.its clear to see where the blame lies here,and obvious who's doing the real investigating.The mccanns,i take my hat off to them,they have plodded onwards in their search for madeleine and done so with the utmost dignity given their situation and of course the barriers that some have put up infront of them,and hate smears and twisted lies that have been spread about them.
Little madeleine will not stand a chance of being found and what happened to her that night will never be found out unless people like gonc and Bennett are forced to shut their cake holes!

good on them,and well done to the judge who as passed this enforcement on his book.

Breaking news 691961 Breaking news 691961
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:26 am

Catkins wrote:And I put money on it that none of them will show any remorse for the harm they have caused in the search for poor Madeleine...ARROGANT, SELF SERVING....B******S !!!!! Breaking news 221220

Catkins, not only will there be no remorse, they will be in victim mode soon, and watch for claims of the govt conspiracy (obviously Britain and Portugal in it together) and the power of Team McCann.

When in reality, they (Bennett & Co, and Amaral) have done it to themselves as they have it appears, and IMO, have acted outside the law.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:31 pm

Just to say my friends, that the judge who ordered this injunction was a woman. Well done judge.
Breaking news 599426

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:44 pm

Thanks Pedro for keeping us up to date with news from Portugal.
Yes, Mrs Judge, well done.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:52 pm

The decision by Lisbon´s main civil court means that the copies of the book which are still on sale have to be passed to the couple´s solicitors so that, if they choose, the books can be destroyed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:44 am

Do you think we can have some of that pleasure Pedro? Breaking news Lol
Destroying those books?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:23 am

Peaceful1 wrote:Do you think we can have some of that pleasure Pedro? Breaking news Lol
Destroying those books?

What a brilliant idea! We could auction them off, with the money going to the PROPER fund, and then see who can come up with the most inventive destruction method!!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:16 pm

I think I remember Katiewordsmith had a good idea with the TB leaflets.....they all ended up with TB on a North Korean rocket bound for outer space. And the goat, which chewed them all up first. Amaral and TB and all.......into space.

No, sorry - what am I saying! That would be Pollution!

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:37 pm

Yes my friend Peaceful1, that would be nice to do, I agree with you my friend Vee, I also agree with you my friend Rosemary.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:59 pm

dianeh wrote:
Catkins wrote:And I put money on it that none of them will show any remorse for the harm they have caused in the search for poor Madeleine...ARROGANT, SELF SERVING....B******S !!!!! Breaking news 221220

Catkins, not only will there be no remorse, they will be in victim mode soon, and watch for claims of the govt conspiracy (obviously Britain and Portugal in it together) and the power of Team McCann.

When in reality, they (Bennett & Co, and Amaral) have done it to themselves as they have it appears, and IMO, have acted outside the law.

Must admit, it is good watching them all flush down the Toilet........... Breaking news 599426
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next