Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yesterday at Portuguese tv channel

2 posters

Go down

Yesterday at Portuguese tv channel Empty Yesterday at Portuguese tv channel

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:16 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMwAsA3bgY4&feature=player_embedded#!

Translation: (9:06):
Host: It s impossible not to speak about you, without associate you at the case of the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, which even today has a big interrogation mark. Your professional career was deeply affected, there was even an unprecedented action by the PJ, to put you away from this case, today you are retired of functions, by looking at the previous career route in your life, you liked of not having this situation in the career route, or contrary, you´re proud of it?
GA: I Think that the Maddie case made me look for other realities, very important problems, problems which, at an area which was mistreated at the police, and I go back a little behind, when we entered, when I entered to PJ, young, in 1981, with 22 years old, we wanted what today I don´t know if it will be much, to investigate homicides, to investigate drug trafficking, investigate organized crime, and we were with, shall we say, adrenaline, the areas of children, of the missing children or adults, was always mistreated areas, and I remember the father of a missing youngster from Porto, here, Jorge Sepúlveda, which told that in 1991, when he presented, when he told about his son´s disappearance, that there was only one inspector to investigate the disappearances and ten for car theft, the car is much more important then a child, this continues, and that case made me awake for that reality, the reality of the families, those families whose sons disappears, what is the state, the organizations, the police itself, how can help them, what they can expect from police forces, what the police forces can expect of an absence long term, this is nothing, this means nothing, there isn´t not a planning in terms of investigation, and people are adrift.
Host: This case did not change a thing in Portugal?
GA: Did not, did not, but I hope that it will, because, this is the problem of PJ, and as a superior organ of criminal police, it should have that attention. The PJ has a legal obligation, because it is at PJ´s organic law, to detect criminal phenomenon, and that doesn´t happen, the PJ continues to react (like any other police) to a real event, then no studies about the phenomenon, and PJ don´t prepare in this situation, the disappearances of children, or an adult disappearance, people who, people don´t even know where to complaint, there is an informative note that PJ at 2007 which says something like this: by the way of the missing children´s day, well, don´t forget to give useful advices to parents of missings, half a dozen, but don´t forget that this not crime, and that it is at that informative note, it´s no crime, it´s not investigated as a crime, there is no urgence (for people to understand) but it has to be investigated as a crime, because a child who disappears, everything may happened, a crime, and if not investigated.many things will be lost (12:19).

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Yesterday at Portuguese tv channel Empty Re: Yesterday at Portuguese tv channel

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:33 am

Thank you Pedro,

Not much has changed since he joined the force has it, unless of course a shrimp supper now replaces the car as being more important than a child!.

He didn't strive to make a difference he relished the power his badge gave him. All the vomit inducing talk about the previous case awakening him is a load of tosh, if it had, he would have done something more constructive when he was in a position to do so or he could have put his retirement to good use instead of making money off the back of a little child. Someone needs to tell him words are cheap!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:39 am

You´re right, I agree with you my friend, you´re welcome.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down