Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias yesterday

Go down

Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias yesterday Empty Portuguese newspaper Diário de Notícias yesterday

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:12 pm

My friends, I know I asked for this topic to be removed, but, since Marcos was upset / disappointed with that, I have decided to post it here again, thank you for you comprehension.

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://dn.sapo.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=1706203&seccao=Sul

Leonor Cipriano prevented from spending Christmas at home

Request made under the new code enforcement purposes, since she already served a quarter of the sentence is not authorized

The Court of Execution of Penalties of Évora rejected the request filed by Leonor Cipriano requesting the granting of probation to spend Christmas at home when she served a quarter of the sentence of 16 years and eight months, as the co-authors of crimes degree murder and concealment of the body of her daughter.

The inmate wanted to spend Christmas with her mother, who resides in the area of Poço Barreto, in the interior of the district of Silves. The family of Joana´s stepfather (with whom lives, in the locality of Mexilhoeira Grande, county of Portimão, Rúben, aged eight, and Lara, six years, the two sons of Leonor Cipriano and Leandro Silva her partner when the girl disappeared) refuses to accept Leonor Cipriano back.

The refusal of the Court of Execution of Penalties of Évora was confirmed by the DN Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, Marcos Aragão Correia who has not had access to a court order, but has no hesitation in pointing out the issue of "social alarm" that such probation would as a result of the decisive factors for its constituent no longer benefit from the entry into force of the new Code of Execution of Penalties. However, it may require four months of new orders to the judge.

Leonor Cipriano was convicted of the co-author (with her brother) in crimes of murder and concealment of the body of her daughter Joana on September 12, 2004 in the village of Figueira, near Portimao. YShe is at the Prison in Odemira.

Marcos Aragão Correia also denounced the "interception of mail, envelopes with the emergence of open letters addressed to both of Leonor Cipriano, for Leandro Silva, whose defenses a sponsored lawsuit against the former - coordinator of the Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral on suspicion of assault after inquiries into the disappearance of Joana. "There is an absolute disinterest on the part of justice in relation to the case called Joana. The goal is to smother it. In Portugal, when a child disappears rather than further police investigation, it is pointed the parents as the main suspects, like it happened with the British Madeleine McCann, "he regretted.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down