Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns.

+8
May
Tinkerbell43
Sabot
maria
Pedro Silva
Rosie
Royal
vee8
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns.

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:14 pm

Your right sabot.

Not sure why it aint against the law to lie and use false evidence.I would imagine that if they do they cannot hold what the witness then says as true either.

IMO if you interrogate someone in a room for hours on end and throw false evidence at them then taking their confession as a true word is the same as taking the confession of a witness who is in under the influence of drug's or an extreme amount of trauma.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. - Page 2 Empty Re: ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns.

Post by Catkins Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Sabot I have no doubt that it would have happened.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Catkins wrote:Sabot I have no doubt that it would have happened.........

I know, Really scarey. Kate must have been terrified.

If only we had known some of these things earlier we would would not have been fighting in the dark for explanations. And a few more people might have seen sense before they got caught in The Cult Trap. If only we had known that we were getting flawed translations.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:46 am

I have never doubted the McCanns...gut instinct and logic.......

I see Morass is asking people to come to Court and show support for Amaral...... ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. - Page 2 356737
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:59 am

I'd like to offer some support for amaral.

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. - Page 2 Dd_gib10

Though the rope may need to be thicker.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:28 am

vee8 wrote:I'd like to offer some support for amaral.

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. - Page 2 Dd_gib10

Though the rope may need to be thicker.

He must have been there a long time.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:39 am

Apparently he doesn't have to turn up, so if that lot of idiots went, they will look pretty stupid all standing there for nothing and that would be really funny. (Mind you they all are pretty stupid in any case.)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:59 pm

I repeat here what I wrote in another thread:

The rally at the court's door organised by JM has not been authorized by the Civil Governor. Police protection has been requested for the McCanns, but not sure it will be granted.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:06 pm

maria wrote:I repeat here what I wrote in another thread:

The rally at the court's door organised by JM has not been authorized by the Civil Governor. Police protection has been requested for the McCanns, but not sure it will be granted.

Thanks Maria.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 pm

vee8 wrote:

Thanks Maria.

Oh, I think there will be some sort of Police presence, especially if they know that there might be some hostility. I hope they all get arrested. Do you hear me, Lord?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:10 am

Sabot wrote:
vee8 wrote:

Thanks Maria.

Oh, I think there will be some sort of Police presence, especially if they know that there might be some hostility. I hope they all get arrested. Do you hear me, Lord?

All I want for Christmas...is for them to accidentally nail a respected Portuguese jurist, maybe an old man, instead of the McCanns, and have the book thrown at them.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:27 am

Tony you are naughty, but we like you ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. - Page 2 7771

Oiy, Coward, Get Your Butt In Court Before Your Nose Grows Too Big For Your Face

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. - Page 2 Por
Lost your wedding ring old boy

Posted by tony at 11.12.09
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2