Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE

+3
Marilyn
Pedro Silva
vee8
7 posters

Go down

MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE Empty MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE

Post by vee8 Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:26 pm

http://www.sundayexpress.co.uk/posts/view/137379/McCanns-open-hearts-to-TV-in-search-for-Maddie

MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE

MISSING: Madeleine McCann
Sunday November 1,2009
By Tracey Kandohla and James Murray KATE McCANN will take part in a round of heart-rending TV interviews this week appealing for anyone who has knowledge of her daughter Madeleine’s kidnapping to come forward.

The 41-year-old mother has been keeping a low profile for months but has now decided that she wants to take a more active part in the effort to find her daughter, who would now be six.

Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve on May 3, 2007.

Kate will join her husband Gerry for a series of face-to-face interviews with the BBC and ITV.

And in a new move they will also speak to several Portuguese TV journalists who are flying to London later this week to interview the couple.

Kate and Gerry, of the village of Rothley in Leicestershire, hope that emotional appeals broadcast in Portugal could persuade someone to come forward with vital information and have employed a Portuguese press officer to help them get their message over.

The woman press officer is also helping the couple deal with the Portuguese press over their long-running legal battle with former local police chief Goncalo Amaral, who is being pursued for £1million damages over a book he wrote about the case, which has been banned.

Last month Kate travelled to Lisbon to meet her Portuguese lawyers and also gave a brief interview to Portuguese TV, saying she cried every day for Madeleine. It was her first trip back to Portugal in two years.

Both she and Gerry intend to make a ­private visit to Praia da Luz in the coming months.

Now that the McCanns’ twins, Sean and Amelie, are at school, Kate is finding she has more time to spend on the hunt for Madeleine.

She works closely with their private investigators David Edgar and Arthur Cowley, who believe the answer to the riddle lies within a 10-mile radius of Praia da Luz.

“Kate has renewed vigour to get involved,” said a source. “She realises emotional appeals from her have a powerful effect and could provide the breakthrough in the case.

“There is a greater awareness now on getting the Portuguese media involved in all the initiatives they do.”

The findmadeleine.com website has been changed to carry a poignant internet appeal which says: “Imagine if she was your child, imagine the pain and grief, imagine if someone like you never came forward.

“If you stay quiet you are as guilty as those who took her.”
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE Empty Re: MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:44 pm

These are positive news, good, very good.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE Empty Re: MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE

Post by Marilyn Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:31 pm

If the Expresso & any other decent media in Portugal get behind the McCann's & support them, they could diffuse the damage already done by 24Horas and CdeM & others who are behind Amaral & have been peddling his lies all along. Maybe the interviews could mean a change so profound in Portugal .. it could actually break open the silence? I am hopeful again ..

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:12 am

I wish Kate every success and I'm glad she's feeling strong enough to do it.............I will support her and the family until Madeleine is found...or at the very least exactly what happened and who is responsible.
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

MCCANNS OPEN HEARTS TO TV IN SEARCH FOR MADDIE Empty Interesting Times Ahead?

Post by Rosie Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:10 am

So we have some of the Portuguese press invited to do an interview with Kate and Gerry McCann, how significant is this?
Lately I have detected a slight thaw in the reporting of events surrounding the search for Madeleine, in the Portuguese newspapers. If you couple this with what has been happening to Goncalo Amaral, this could be very significant indeed.

Are the editors and journalists of some of the Portuguese press beginning to realise what many of us have realised all along? That Madeleine was abducted and that she has been horrendously failed and let down and her parents and their friends are innocent and have been telling the truth all along and have been hounded, persecuted mercilessly and treated absolutely appallingly, the victims of a witch hunt, largely engineered by one man, the man once charged with finding the child?

Considering that the Portuguese press have often vilified the McCanns on next to nothing, how are they reporting the woefully incriminating news emerging about their falling 'idol' Goncalo Amaral? The conviction for perjury and false recording of official records rendering him a criminal, another trial looming concerning yet another case of torture. His money making, his spending, his unpaid debts reaching back years and the accusations of corruption. The press should be having a field day with him.

What now for Amaral that his money has dried up and his use of using Madeleine to make more money heavily curtailed and the prospect of him losing all of his new found wealth in a libel suit? How many more journalists will now be willing to publish laughably favourable reports about him?

I predict we will see the Portuguese press now turn on Amaral. Goncalo Amaral has pushed and pushed his luck and he has made himself so high profile that he has now become the story! He can look forward to the same treatment he instigated the papers giving the innocent parents of Madeleine McCann, as he will now be the source of increased newspapers sales.

If I was Amaral, I would be feeling very worried indeed and not least because if he is convicted, he could also be facing a prison term of up to 12 years in jail for his part in the torture of Leandro Silva.

Kate and Gerry McCann have faced the most terrible adversity with strength, courage and dignity and I too will support them until Madeleine is found and returned home and her abductors punished for what they have done.

As for Amaral, well he deserves all he is going to get from the press and I do not think it will be too long before he is made accountable for what he has done to two innocent people and for the way he failed Madeleine and then went on to use her as a cash cow.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by May Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 am

Hello Rosiepops
I applaud the McCanns for renewing their appeal for information that could locate Madeleine. I also think it is high time that Amaral is unmasked for the fraudulent con man he so obviously is!
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:02 pm

My friends, this was taken from Liverpol Echo newspaper today: New tv appeal for Madeleine McCann. Kate McCann is to launch a new appeal for her missing daughter Madeleine. The Liverpool - born 41 - year old is to take part in a series of interviews to renew the appeal for her missing daughter. According to weekend reports, Kate and her husband Gerry are to take part in BBC and ITV interviews, as well as Portuguese press in a bid to persuade anyone with details of their daughter´s whereabouts to come forward.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:20 am

I hope it works. She is very brave, that Kate. I hope people approach her with an open mind and heart and I hope she is able to reveal herslf and her pain to them.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down