Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns.

+8
May
Tinkerbell43
Sabot
maria
Pedro Silva
Rosie
Royal
vee8
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. Empty ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns.

Post by vee8 Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:08 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2754684/Goncalo-Amaral-is-to-face-Maddie-McCanns-parents-in-court.html#ixzz0YVpYq5EN

KATE and Gerry McCann are to fly to Portugal to face in court the man who claims they lied about their daughter Maddie's disappearance.

The couple have filed a £1million libel suit against ex-cop Goncalo Amaral, who wrote a book claiming the three-year-old died in an accident at their holiday flat in May 2007.

He alleged the little girl's parents then disposed of her body in Praia da Luz, Portugal.

The McCanns, both 41, won a court battle to ban Amaral's bestseller The Truth Of The Lie earlier this year.

Now they are preparing to return to Portugal for the start of the trial in Lisbon's High Court on December 11.

It will be only the second time since Maddie vanished that Kate, of Rothley, Leics, has returned to the country.

A source close to the pair said: "They want to face him. They may have to give evidence against him but they don't know yet."

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "It's their court case and they feel they should be there."

Amaral, 49, was the police chief in charge of the investigation into the little girl's abduction.

But he was sacked after several months in the job for publicly criticising the British police.

The book has earned him hundreds of thousands of pounds and he also made a TV documentary based on the work.

He retired from the Portuguese police earlier this year.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2754684/Goncalo-Amaral-is-to-face-Maddie-McCanns-parents-in-court.html#ixzz0YVrBMRMs
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. Empty GOOD LUCK KATE & GERRY.

Post by Royal Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:46 pm

Good luck to Kate and Gerry in their court case against the deposed Goncalo Amaral, it's time he paid for his cruel and sadistic behaviour towards the McCanns and his failure to react in the search for Madeleine. Had he acted sooner and more responsibly Madeleine may have been found but instead he decided to cruelly accuse, victimize and torment the parents at a time when they needed all the help and support they could get. He does not deserve to make profit from his own failings and unprofessionalism but instead should to pay for his vicious and immoral wrong doings.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. Empty Re: ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns.

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:11 am

Well said Alroy!

The Sun should also add, that Goncalo Amaral is also now a convicted criminal, found guilty of perverting the course of justice and perjury, serious for anyone, but to be found guilty of this when you were a police chief, is absolutely mind blowing. he should have gone to prison, not be treated leniently and given an 18 month suspended prison sentence. Appeals lodged against the leniency of this sentence, are due to be heard, when the jurors for that trial have been compensated for their time. Yes crazy isn't it, those jurors have still not been paid and under Portuguese law, the appeals against Amaral lenient sentence cannot be heard.

A source close to the pair said: "They want to face him. They may have to give evidence against him but they don't know yet."

The McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell added: "It's their court case and they feel they should be there."

The McCanns want to face him, good for them, although I don't think that Amaral or his followers are going to like that one very much, it is the very last thing they all wanted to read!

"It is their court case and they feel they should be there", this is good news, it certainly faces Amaral right down. Let's see how far Amaral gets with his baseless accusations in a court of law dealing with his defamation and libel of Madeleine's parents.

Objection hearsay ....sustained

Objection Libel.......sustained

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:18 am

Yes, well said Alroy, agree with you Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:26 am

You know, somehow I believe that if this is a public hearing, the mob will make such a noise that the court will order the evacuation of the room... I hope there are enough police forces outside the court room and the couple and their lawyers dully protected.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:05 am

maria wrote:You know, somehow I believe that if this is a public hearing, the mob will make such a noise that the court will order the evacuation of the room... I hope there are enough police forces outside the court room and the couple and their lawyers dully protected.

Anything could happen, Maria. But I suspect it will be confined to outside.

There must be back ways in to the courtroom, and the police aren't completely stupid. [I hope] They won't want a disgraceful episode. And besides, Morais and her Mob are very much in the minority. They could find themselves shouted down and generally shown up.

Personally, I would think twice before going along, but I might have been tempted if I was close at hand. Excepting that I am not much of a brawler.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 am

Well I hope Kate and Gerry know they take all the support of J4 with them.

If I was Kate I would not take my eyes off of Amaral, he would be left in no doubt that if looks could kill ..................

As for the hate mobs, let them turn up and represent Amaral, lol, I'm sure they'll do him proud!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:59 am

Wish we could convey our support to them before they leave. As for Amaral, just look the idiot in the eye, he has more to hide, they have nothing. I would like to think that he would crack under their gaze but money grabbing, corrupt, vicious thugs have no conscience,
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

May wrote:Wish we could convey our support to them before they leave. As for Amaral, just look the idiot in the eye, he has more to hide, they have nothing. I would like to think that he would crack under their gaze but money grabbing, corrupt, vicious thugs have no conscience,

I bet he doesn't even look at them. But I expect that they will be looking at him.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:04 pm

We are going to keep under our attention everything related with that court session.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 pm

I would like to think that even that snivelling lying rat, Goncalo Amaral, falsifier of evidence and committer of perjury, would show shame and cast his lying devious eyes downwards to the gutter, where he and his book belong, but I bet he doesn't.
Personally, I hope the piercing and accusatory stares of Kate and Gerry McCann, burn a hole in his soul for the part he played in Madeleine's continued absence from her loving family.

Tell the Truth Goncalo Amaral, tell the truth, where is Madeleine? Who took her?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:38 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:We are going to keep under our attention everything related with that court session.

We will be with you in spirit.

Actually I shall be dashing between forums, eating popcorn and soaking up every word.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:We are going to keep under our attention everything related with that court session.

Actually I shall be dashing between forums, eating popcorn and soaking up every word.
Me too..............Although I do worry with all the nasty nutters that some might turn up to "make a name" for themselves and appease their masters Bentwit/Amaral........Still I'm sure if the McCanns do attend it will be with their usual dignity....(really don't know how they do it).. ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. 907912 .
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:43 am

Catkins wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Me too..............Although I do worry with all the nasty nutters that some might turn up to "make a name" for themselves and appease their masters Bentwit/Amaral........Still I'm sure if the McCanns do attend it will be with their usual dignity....(really don't know how they do it).. ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. 907912 .

Hard work, Catkin. But Amaral might bale out and settle before it gets to court.

What a lovely conspiracy theory that would make.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:08 am

He'll cast his eyes downward. Without a doubt. He's a coward. He might try to make a show of staring at them, looking them in the eye, but he'll be the one to look away.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:33 am

You know what's really sad? At the time of year when other families are looking forward to Christmas, when other mum's and dad's are happily putting up Christmas trees and decorations, at a time when parents are buying and wrapping christmas presents for their kids, Kate and Gerry have to deal with that lying piece of offal in a Portuguese court. They should never have had to go to this, it should never have been allowed to get this far in the first place.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 am

vee8 wrote:You know what's really sad? At the time of year when other families are looking forward to Christmas, when other mum's and dad's are happily putting up Christmas trees and decorations, at a time when parents are buying and wrapping christmas presents for their kids, Kate and Gerry have to deal with that lying piece of offal in a Portuguese court. They should never have had to go to this, it should never have been allowed to get this far in the first place.

Never a truer word written vee, I agree with you 100%. What Amaral has done is actually criminal and therefor he should have been dealt with properly. This time of year has to be so hard for them, waiting and wondering and worrying and at the same time they have to make it special for the twins, my heart goes out to them. Amaral is a pig and I look forward to the day when that piece of filth is swept behind bars where he belongs. How the hell can he live with himself knowing what he has done to that child and her parents and family?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:23 am

I agree with you 100% Vee, you´re absolutely right, I agree also with you Rosiepops, you´re also absolutely right. And who is the only responsible for that disgusting, inexcusable and unforgivable behaviour? The one and only idiot Gonçalo Amaral.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:17 am

I feel so sorry for them

gonc should be ashamed of himself.Beacsue not only as he given Madeleine and her family more heartache.He as also dragged his own family and close friends through al of this.It cant be easy on everyone involved and a big mouthed person such as himself needs to learn to shut their cake hole and protect their loved ones from this type of unnecessary drama.

The only reason i can think of that a person might do such a thing without consideration to their nearest and dearests would be because they have a hidden agenda...They have something else ...something bigger that they are trying to protect their family and friends from...............but what could that be i wonder?? Hmmmm
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:36 am

Gonc cares for no-one but himself. IMO he is a man that has no respect for woman, the laws of the land and he would sell his own grandmother down the river to save his sorry fat a*se.

He has been used to throwing his weight around and getting away with it, but now he has met his match, the McCanns are a different kettle of fish, they do not fear him, and he does not intimidate them.

As Blu said, I dont doubt Amaral will put on a show of arrogance, but it will not save him from being exposed for the leach he is. I hope they take him and his new designer suits to the cleaners.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Gonc cares for no-one but himself. IMO he is a man that has no respect for woman, the laws of the land and he would sell his own grandmother down the river to save his sorry fat a*se.

He has been used to throwing his weight around and getting away with it, but now he has met his match, the McCanns are a different kettle of fish, they do not fear him, and he does not intimidate them.

As Blu said, I dont doubt Amaral will put on a show of arrogance, but it will not save him from being exposed for the leach he is. I hope they take him and his new designer suits to the cleaners.

do they do designer suits in his size?? or just designer sheets ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. 466476
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:44 pm

I've just had a horrible conscious thought. If Kate and Gerry hadn't been who they are, and surrounded by friends and the media, they would likely have been beaten into a confession. I suppose I have known this for a long time, but it just didn't register.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Gonc cares for no-one but himself. IMO he is a man that has no respect for woman, the laws of the land and he would sell his own grandmother down the river to save his sorry fat a*se.

‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. 576550 ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. 574656 ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. 576550 ‘Maddie lie’ cop to face McCanns. 574656

This is what I think also, Amaral really thought he could intimidate Kate and Gerry into submission, he knew he would not be able to say they had an argument with a flight of stairs, so when the publicity just grew unchecked, he tried to do something to stop it and began using a psychological battering ram in the Portuguese press to psychologically batter them into submission, he knew if that did not work, then people would doubt them because he had sewn the seeds of doubt in all of his spurious lies all over the place. Not once did Amaral stop and think about the hell he was putting that couple through, not once did he allow himself to think of what could have been happening to Madeleine, his priority was to himself, I don't think he even cares two hoots about his own family, that is the trait of a narcissist, they don't care who they hurt. The only thing Amaral was concerned about was his own sorry fat butt!
If he had cared about Madeleine, he would not have allowed this to happen to her in the first place!

I have a feeling that the court case is the beginning of the end for Amaral, questions are going to come from that which he must answer, perhaps then the Portuguese government and judiciaria will sit up and take notice of the hundreds of unanswered questions that surround Goncalo Amaral, questions that *MUST* be answered, because until these questions are answerdm thent he Portuguese government have not got a hope in hell's chance of this going away!

Pull Amaral in for questioning and ask him who took Madeleine McCann, where they took her to and where she is now!
While you are about it, ask him how he got his big house, with all the land and the swimming pool all on his PJ salary."

How much is in the Amaral defense fund Morais?

How many pensioners pension funds has Morais fleeced today?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Hi sabot.

Ive thought that very thought soo many times.I believe that the day the police took them in for question and kept them both for hours and hours lying to them about what evidence they Birmingham lab had supposedly sent them was the day that they were trying to get a confession out of them.Hours sat in a police station being lied to about Madeleine's blood definitely being in the boot of the car.Kate being offered 2 years max in jail if she told them where they hid her tiny body.The only reason i think they weren't beaten was because the whole world was watching the case.If they had of beat them into talking then how the hell would they have explained it when they finally released them outside the door to be seen by hundreds of journalist from around the world?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:55 pm

clairesy wrote:Hi sabot.

Ive thought that very thought soo many times.I believe that the day the police took them in for question and kept them both for hours and hours lying to them about what evidence they Birmingham lab had supposedly sent them was the day that they were trying to get a confession out of them.Hours sat in a police station being lied to about Madeleine's blood definitely being in the boot of the car.Kate being offered 2 years max in jail if she told them where they hid her tiny body.The only reason i think they weren't beaten was because the whole world was watching the case.If they had of beat them into talking then how the hell would they have explained it when they finally released them outside the door to be seen by hundreds of journalist from around the world?

I am convinced of it, Clairesy. Even if The McCanns had been charged they would still have had to appear in court. There would have been uproar if there was one mark on them.

This is why the British Consul appeared so rapidly, and why The McCanns were advised to get a lawyer. Shades of Michael Cook, let alone Leonor Cipriano.

So Amaral tried to psychologically batter them instead.

Why is it not against the law to use false evidence when questioning suspects or witnesses?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next