Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets.

+6
calcite51
christabel
Pedro Silva
Tinkerbell43
Marilyn
vee8
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. Empty Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:24 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_leicester/

Next bulletin at 12.
Residents awoke to finds 10 reasons leaflets on their doormats this morning from the Madeleine Foundation.

Back to top Go down

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. Empty Re: Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm

Should of read residents of Rothley not Leicester.

Back to top Go down

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. Empty Re: Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets.

Post by vee8 Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:29 pm

Well, that should seal his fate. No way can the McCann's ignore that.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Marilyn Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:36 pm

vee8 wrote:Well, that should seal his fate. No way can the McCann's ignore that.

And no way can he accuse you of anything either .. he just bared his backside I think.
Surely the police can act on this ? without even CR. TB wants to be sued .. but instead what about a police record complete with fingerprints & ignomy.
This is surely criminal behavior. I hope the residents in Rothley are up in arms about this and deluge the police with complaints & bombard the Fake Foundation with abuse.

Marilyn
Master
Master

Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:06 am

What a despicable, arrogant, slimey, selfish and un feeling excuse of a man this wanker is. Vee telephoned me and told me. To say I am fuming would be an understatment.

I'm going to write to him and tell him exactly what I think of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:07 am

I hope the next bulletin advises that this excuse for a man has been arrested for harrassment. What a dispicable human being, If he was my dad or grandad I would disown him. How could you be proud of that nasty piece of work!!!!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:16 am

Residents of Rothley are said to be sickened to their stomachs by these leaflets.And have dismissed them outright!!
butler has said she doesnt think what the foundation is doing amounts to persecution.

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 am

butler doesn't think full stop. I hope the residents ARE giving the vile scumbags a piece of their minds. That'll show bennett once and for all which side the majority of the British population are on.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:22 am

That guy is playing with fire.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:30 am

I hope no venue will touch him when he tries to hold his "international conference" in Leicester!!

Last edited by Mulleena on Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:48 am

Pedro Silva wrote:That guy is playing with fire.

And he is going to get burned. Cremated. Incinerated.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:10 am

vee8 wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:That guy is playing with fire.

And he is going to get burned. Cremated. Incinerated.

Bennett posted.

I have an update from Debbie.

She has recorded a TV interview at Maidstone (Meridian TV) this afternoon for ITV Central/Midlands which, she has been told will be transmitted on the ITV Midlands Regional News bulletins tonight.

She described the interview as 'very challenging', being questioned by two journalists, one male, one female, at the same time. She says she managed to get many points on our side across during the interview, making the point that neither the McCanns, nor their lawyers, nor their public relations spokesman had challenged the contents of '60 Reasons'.

In response to the question: 'Why Rothley, why now?' - she tells me she replied that the Madeleine Foundation had been set up 19 months ago and that this was part of a programme of informing the general public about key facts concerning the 'disapperance' of Madeleine McCann, with thousands of '10 Reasons' being distributed nationwide.

Which parts of the interview ITV will choose to broadcast, if any, remains to be seen.

She is driving off now to do an interview for the BBC - more later.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 am

What a bunch! I hope Tony and Deb find themselves arrested.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:16 am

This is to be welcomed, as it now means bennett will pay for his constant persecution, stalking and harrassment of this family. If he gets away with just a suspended sentence I will be very suprised.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

calcite51 wrote:What a bunch! I hope Tony and Deb find themselves arrested.

Calcite, there's little hope of him being arrested, others do his dirty work for him.
Couldn't be on a better channel for me though Laffin . My local Central region, if its on at all probably more bull.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:23 am

Key facts????

KEY FACTS????

Bennett bettter let the police know about these key facts as the PJ must have overlooked them!!

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:33 am

ModNrodder wrote:Key facts????

KEY FACTS????

Bennett bettter let the police know about these key facts as the PJ must have overlooked them!!

Yes Mod, he seems to know a lot about what happened to Madeleine doesn't he.

but "Which parts of the interview ITV will choose to broadcast, if any, remains to be seen" Yeah right Laffin .

He gives the impression she is going to get the full 30 mins of Central News. Two journalists at the same time interviewed her! Wow they must have set someone on specially for her Laffin
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:40 am

Already thinking about spinning the usual editing for air time.

I hope they show the whole thing and then Bennet cant make excuses about why so much critisism has been sent to the studios.

No doubt he will say that whatever is edited out was the most important bits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:42 am

I would think he is not making any friends among the PJ.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:43 am

ModNrodder wrote:Already thinking about spinning the usual editing for air time.

I hope they show the whole thing and then Bennet cant make excuses about why so much critisism has been sent to the studios.

No doubt he will say that whatever is edited out was the most important bits.

Central News 6pm take your seats for.

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. Bullsh*t_detector4

thank you Muratfan.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:51 am

Laffin

I just had a idea. Yeah I know, wonders can happen. I'll be back!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:06 am

Look what I found on t'internet!!

Leicester Residents Awake to 10 Reasons Leaflets. Moronm11

Dont know how true it is but I think it was calibrated by the foundation.

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:09 am

You nutter Mod,

Laffin Laffin Laffin

If you have any queries or comments about any ITV programmes or services, please send an email to ITV Viewer Services at viewerservices@itv.com
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 am

Thanks for that email address Chris.

Drachensachen is a very unhappy bunny indeed about the people of Rothley.

Quick Drach, jump in that pan of boiling water!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:34 am

Also at 6.30 Sky 980, BBC East Midlands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next