Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARIA or PEDRO

+7
bluj1515
May
dianeh
Rosie
Pedro Silva
maria
Catkins
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 Empty Re: MARIA or PEDRO

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:35 am

Yes, bravo Maria, well done, I salute you. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 Empty Here It Is!

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 am

23 Nov 2009

Label :
Illegal recorded phonecall

Description :
This forum https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com has defamatory content and is affecting the integrity of various persons, namely of a former coordinator of the Judiciary police, Mr. Gonçalo Amaral, about an English Lawyer Mr. Anthony Bennett, and about myself https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/goncalo-amaral-wife-f55/portuguese-petition-removed-t2090.htm#25528 . The forum administrators not only violate your terms of services but they have also published an illegally recorded phone call breaking thus various Privacy Rights and Laws in Europe, in the UK and in the US. If just read a few pages you\\\'ll see how the main objective of the forum is to promote hatred, slander and abusive content regardless if they have any evidences of their claims, like in https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/goncalo-amaral-wife-f55/my-god-they-will-have-crooks-anywhere-in-portugal-t2088.htm where they are stating that serious respectable citizens are criminal offenders, further implying in an xenophobic manner that Portugal is full of corruption. Please, I would like to see the forum removed from the internet, or the contents which are libellous and that break your ToS placed off line. I\\\' am willing to make a legal complain to a civil curt of law, along with several others who are being defamed by this forum administrators. Please, see to this matter. Thank you.

screen-shot related to the illegal phone call with a download link https://2img.net/h/i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/xklamation/ThatAmaralTapeAmendedversion_125-1.png

Proof (screenshot)
Link
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:09 am

Some members of PFA have actually donated to the fund! It might seem a strange thing to do for a pro, but they say that, since the LAST thing gonzo wants is to go to court, on the certain knowledge that he would loose, they would hate for him to miss his day in court, and come out with the line 'well, I had a great defense, but i couldn't afford to defend myself.' I can sort of see the logic in that, but it is a little too perverse for me!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 am

Rosiepops wrote:
23 Nov 2009

Label :
Illegal recorded phonecall

Description :
This forum https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com has defamatory content and is affecting the integrity of various persons, namely of a former coordinator of the Judiciary police, Mr. Gonçalo Amaral, about an English Lawyer Mr. Anthony Bennett, and about myself https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/goncalo-amaral-wife-f55/portuguese-petition-removed-t2090.htm#25528 . The forum administrators not only violate your terms of services but they have also published an illegally recorded phone call breaking thus various Privacy Rights and Laws in Europe, in the UK and in the US. If just read a few pages you\\\'ll see how the main objective of the forum is to promote hatred, slander and abusive content regardless if they have any evidences of their claims, like in https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/goncalo-amaral-wife-f55/my-god-they-will-have-crooks-anywhere-in-portugal-t2088.htm where they are stating that serious respectable citizens are criminal offenders, further implying in an xenophobic manner that Portugal is full of corruption. Please, I would like to see the forum removed from the internet, or the contents which are libellous and that break your ToS placed off line. I\\\' am willing to make a legal complain to a civil curt of law, along with several others who are being defamed by this forum administrators. Please, see to this matter. Thank you.

screen-shot related to the illegal phone call with a download link https://2img.net/h/i153.photobucket.com/albums/s231/xklamation/ThatAmaralTapeAmendedversion_125-1.png

Proof (screenshot)
Link

STUPID cow! Doesn't she know we have some very good and honest Portuguese posters on this 'xenophobic' forum?!!
googleeye :duh:
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 am

Sorry Vee, that is way to off the wall for me, there is no way I would give my money to that corrupt criminal, I think they are mad! Still to each his own and all that.
I know the very last thing Amaral wants is to appear in court though.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:25 am

I nearly laughed out loud when I read her complaint

Imagine complaining about attacks on the integrity of an ex copper found guilty in a court of law of lying in an investigation and an ex lawyer who if still registered would have been sanctioned by the Law association, both of whom are currently involved as the defendents in libel actions.

Joanna has a screw loose. She probably thought that just by complaining that the forum would be pulled. Unfortunately for her, you have to actually have some evidence to support your claims.

Like the phone calls. These were taped by one of the parties, so how does that make them illegal. They were not illegally intercepted. And it is not up to JOanna to determine their legality, but a Portuguese judge. And that is bound to happen at some stage.

What is shows is that she is rattled, otherwise why should she even care what is on this forum. It is not as if this is the front page of the Times or anything like that.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:28 am

Rosiepops wrote:Sorry Vee, that is way to off the wall for me, there is no way I would give my money to that corrupt criminal, I think they are mad! Still to each his own and all that.

I agree, I pm'd one of the donors, and told him/her that although I could see their point, I think I would rather hold onto my money, as judging by past actions, it is far from certain that the money would even be used for the stated purpose.

Let him get Legal Aid, or one of his 'friends' to help him out. Surely one of Amaral's wealthy supporters could foot the bill, or maybe Grade could represent him for free.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:41 am

McCanns' lawyer already acknowledged my mails. Very nice lady, she must be, 'feeling' from her answer.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:50 am

Morose says:-

If just read a few pages you\\\'ll see how the main objective of the forum is to promote hatred, slander and abusive content regardless if they have any evidences of their claims, like in https://justice4mccannfam.forumotion.com/goncalo-amaral-wife-f55/my-god-they-will-have-crooks-anywhere-in-portugal-t2088.htm where they are stating that serious respectable citizens are criminal offenders, further implying in an xenophobic manner that Portugal is full of corruption.

Re: Goncalo Amaral

• This thread was actually based on a published Portuguese Article.
  • Where have we named any "serious respectable citizens" as criminal offenders ?.
  • The main person of discussion is Goncalo Amaral.
  • Goncalo Amaral is a criminal, he has been convicted of perjury and is serving an 18 month suspended sentence - FACT
  • Mr Amaral is also facing a further trial for alleged torture - Fact.
  • Mr Amaral is also facing a libel & defamation trial - Fact.
  • Mr Amaral, as a result of the impending libel case, he has had his assets frozen - Fact.

How can we be affecting Mr Amaral's integrity, when all we are doing is discussing the truth?

Re: Mr Athony Bennett

• Mr. Bennett also wrote a pamphlet based on information supplied from Amaral

• Mr. Bennett was issued with a writ to take down his Madeleine Foundation or be sued.

• Mr. Bennett was issued with an injunction to stop accusing the McCanns of killing their daughter.

• Mr. Bennett is currently under investigation for fraud related to his Foundation

• Mr. Bennett is NOT a Lawyer. He is an ex solicitor that brought his profession into disrepute.

• Mr Bennett was found guilty and fined by the Law Society for bringing the legal profession into disrepute.

• Mr Bennett was recently struck from the solicitor's roll, which now bars him from representing anyone.

• Mr Bennett jumps on high profile cases
  • Mr Bennett has been prevented from selling his booklet

• Mr Bennett surfs the internet, publishing his own personal details, ie his real name, his address, telephoned numbers and email address

• Mr Bennett was present at hare campaign leaflet drop in Rothley, the McCanns home village.

• Mr Bennett was present when the McCanns neighbours had leaflets pushed through their door.

These are all indisputable facts, so how can Mr Bennett's integrity be affected? And what does this have to do with Joana Morais anyway?

Xenophobia

How can we be implying Xenophobia, when we have Portuguese posters who regularly contribute to the discussions, not to mention a Portuguese Lawyer?

One of our posters also mentions throughout the thread, how they feel for the Portuguese people.

Re: Xlamation ie Joanna Morais:-
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:57 am

dianeh wrote:I nearly laughed out loud when I read her complaint

Imagine complaining about attacks on the integrity of an ex copper found guilty in a court of law of lying in an investigation and an ex lawyer who if still registered would have been sanctioned by the Law association, both of whom are currently involved as the defendents in libel actions.

Joanna has a screw loose. She probably thought that just by complaining that the forum would be pulled. Unfortunately for her, you have to actually have some evidence to support your claims.

Like the phone calls. These were taped by one of the parties, so how does that make them illegal. They were not illegally intercepted. And it is not up to JOanna to determine their legality, but a Portuguese judge. And that is bound to happen at some stage.

What is shows is that she is rattled, otherwise why should she even care what is on this forum. It is not as if this is the front page of the Times or anything like that.

I know diane, I have informed forumotion about it and I have also stated that we took legal advice *BEFORE* publishing the link and that we believed the tapes were leag for two reasons, which we also stated.

I agree, I think she is seriously rattled, perhaps her fund raising has stalled?

She has to be seriously rattled or she would not be coming on here whining, just because things are not going her way, or the way of Goncalo Amaral.

Thing is that if she had left this here it would have probably just faded out, but now her complaining has got this circulated all around the internet! idiot Joana MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 449483
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 am

Morose is desperate to censor anything showing Amaral in a bad light, if she had any sense she,d save her breath!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:28 am

MoreAss should watch her own place. Someone is posting loads of newsarticles of ages ago. Let's make a bet some of those are retracted libelous stories?
Oh and to be honest with you all, I've made a modest donation to GA's fund, because after lots of thinking I too don't want him to be able to use the excuse he's got no money to pay for his lawyer.
I know it's a waist of money, because
a. he'll try to stay out of Court because he's bound to lose the case, but then he has to find a new excuse, or
b. he goes to Court (because else he'll lose face), will lose the case AND his money, well what's left of it.
Either way he'll lose. I want the little b*rd humiliated. A sacked, convicted ex-cop, who failed to do his job properly and who's making money on the back of a missing child.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:53 pm

I think her cage is being rattled.............I love it......... MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 103433
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:54 pm

maria wrote:McCanns' lawyer already acknowledged my mails. Very nice lady, she must be, 'feeling' from her answer.

Excellent Maria........ MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:55 pm

dianeh wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Sorry Vee, that is way to off the wall for me, there is no way I would give my money to that corrupt criminal, I think they are mad! Still to each his own and all that.

I agree, I pm'd one of the donors, and told him/her that although I could see their point, I think I would rather hold onto my money, as judging by past actions, it is far from certain that the money would even be used for the stated purpose.

Let him get Legal Aid, or one of his 'friends' to help him out. Surely one of Amaral's wealthy supporters could foot the bill, or maybe Grade could represent him for free.

I too can see what they are trying to do...........but my heart just would not let me give that asshole and his idiot accomplices one penny................. MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 926859
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:33 am

Get over yourself JM, if you dont like the truth don't read here, it really is that simple.

We knew the tape was legitimate, but its all the more sweeter that you have confirmed it for us. I hope Lardy doesn't give you an EAR bashing over it, if I was you, to be on the safe side I'd get some EAR plugs, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:12 am

Someone has seriously upset Moreass............Gr8 MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 466476
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:13 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Get over yourself JM, if you dont like the truth don't read here, it really is that simple.

We knew the tape was legitimate, but its all the more sweeter that you have confirmed it for us. I hope Lardy doesn't give you an EAR bashing over it, if I was you, to be on the safe side I'd get some EAR plugs, lol.

"Ear, "Ear.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:59 am

Hope he finds himself on the "horns" of a dilemma............ouch! MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 466476
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:20 am

Do seriously respectable citizens, or however she put it, deserve greater protection from the law? Libel is libel. This is not it.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

MARIA or PEDRO - Page 2 Empty Regarding The "Phone Call Tapes"

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:07 pm

Phone Call................................

"1) The phone is not illegal, it is a legal recording and this can be legally verified and we explain below.

Phone Call Verification.................

Legal Verification - (a) - It is manually recorded by one of the interlocutors and not intercepted;.....................

Legal Verification - (b) - It is recorded to prove the criminal activity of a person against the person who records, and so to protect the superior rights of the victim......................"

We actually took advice from a qualified solicitor before we published the link to the phone calls, note we published the link and NOT the actual phone call tapes, so Joana Morais is wrong again, she really ought to stop getting her knickers in such a twist where Goncalo Amaral is concerned, if she is going to do Mr Amaral's bidding, she will need her head testing wits about her and she certianly does not need to be impeded by her own underwear twisted about her ankles, helping to trip her up at every given opportunity.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by May Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:48 pm

Things are not looking too good for Miss Moreass at the moment, her European petition for Freedom of Speech in Portugal currently on the web has stood at 594 signatures for some days now.
May
May
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:01 pm

May wrote:Things are not looking too good for Miss Moreass at the moment, her European petition for Freedom of Speech in Portugal currently on the web has stood at 594 signatures for some days now.

And a good many of those are faked!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:18 pm

vee8 wrote:
May wrote:Things are not looking too good for Miss Moreass at the moment, her European petition for Freedom of Speech in Portugal currently on the web has stood at 594 signatures for some days now.

And a good many of those are faked!

Don't worry. Goverment bodies are looking much more closely at petitions these days, since Mr. Bennett informed Gordon Brown's Office that people were faking signatures. That was after he posted up people's real names coupled with their user names.

This man deserves a medal. He has done more to discredit the antis than any other living soul. Apart from Amaral of course. Oh, and Brenda.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:19 am

Rosiepops wrote:Phone Call................................

"1) The phone is not illegal, it is a legal recording and this can be legally verified and we explain below.

Phone Call Verification.................

Legal Verification - (a) - It is manually recorded by one of the interlocutors and not intercepted;.....................

Legal Verification - (b) - It is recorded to prove the criminal activity of a person against the person who records, and so to protect the superior rights of the victim......................"

Rosie is that a Portuguese statute you're quoting there? I would like to post it on PFA2 and need to know the source.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next