Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARIA...HELP....

+6
Pedro Silva
bluj1515
dianeh
calcite51
Rosie
Catkins
10 posters

Go down

MARIA...HELP.... Empty MARIA...HELP....

Post by Catkins Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:23 am

Hi Maria...a poster on PFA has said the antis at Morais site are not happy with Sandra F. as apparently she shows support for the McCanns.........They say this based on a programme/statement.....in Praca da Alegria.........Can you help.What does she say ?

Thankyou x Cat. MARIA...HELP.... Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

MARIA...HELP.... Empty Re: MARIA...HELP....

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 am

I thought that woman was against the McCanns too, so I will be very interested in what Maria says too.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:39 am

I thought Sandra F. was against the McCanns also - yes, it will be interesting to hear what Maria has to say.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:34 am

I asked a question about Sandra on another thread, but from the negative. Was Sandra fair to the McCanns?

And the resounding answer from our Portuguese posters was NO but she did allow them to answer the questions, and didnt ask them if they killed Madeleine, or why they are persecuting Amaral, so from those dopes at Morais bloghole, it would be quite obvious that Sandra was covering/supporting/in the pay of the McCanns.

MARIA...HELP.... 526250
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:14 pm

Diane, I think this is based on a separate TV show - not an interview but Sandra on a talk show.

Agreed, they were probably suspicious she didn't bring out a sniffer dog when she interviewed them.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:56 pm

Bluj,

Im sorry I forgot the dogs.
MARIA...HELP.... 550886
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:23 pm

Well, I´m not going to answer for Maria, but, the truth is this: I saw that tv program at RTP1, called Praça da Alegria, and Sandra Felgueiras was interviewed by the hosts of Praça, and they talked about the interview with the couple in London, they have questioned why and how PJ made so many mistakes in the investigation, how could it be possible that PJ left all those people entered in 5A, they questioned also the dogs, what could be the real purpose of Amaral behind his smeared campaign, the money he gain at the expenses of Madeleine and her parents, the injunction which made his assets being arrested, why does he tried to convince of his unproven theory, without any evidence to prove it. The way the media reported about the case. Yes, Felgueiras showed a different behaviour from the one shown at the interview in London.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:41 pm

Pedro

That is good to hear. It is time that these questions were asked in the mainstream media in Portugal.

Thank you very much for giving us a run down of this other interview.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:25 pm

Glad to help my friend.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:42 pm

Thankyou Pedro MARIA...HELP.... Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

MARIA...HELP.... Empty Pedro

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Thank you my friend,now that was very interesting and very encouraging.

I am so glad that these kind of questions are now being asked and I believe they are being asked as a direct result of the presure that we and many others including Dr Marcos Arageo Correia have be applying.

We are working on a new initiative now and we hope to step the pressure on Goncalo Amaral up a couple of notches, we believe, until Amaral is arrested and officially questioned, the chances of discovering where Madeleine is and who took her remain slim. Amaral MUST be questioned over his appalling investigation, the reasons WHY a policeman of his experience made every mistake possible to make, MUST be known.There is much more to the Amaral story than meets the eye!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:33 pm

Glad to help my friends. I agree with you Rosiepops, the more pressure on Amaral the better.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:23 am

Rosiepops wrote:Thank you my friend,now that was very interesting and very encouraging.

I am so glad that these kind of questions are now being asked and I believe they are being asked as a direct result of the presure that we and many others including Dr Marcos Arageo Correia have be applying.

We are working on a new initiative now and we hope to step the pressure on Goncalo Amaral up a couple of notches, we believe, until Amaral is arrested and officially questioned, the chances of discovering where Madeleine is and who took her remain slim. Amaral MUST be questioned over his appalling investigation, the reasons WHY a policeman of his experience made every mistake possible to make, MUST be known.There is much more to the Amaral story than meets the eye!
I can believe that 100%................pile on as much as you can......he deserves every bit of whats coming to him MARIA...HELP.... 217454
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:06 am

Catkins wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:Thank you my friend,now that was very interesting and very encouraging.

I can believe that 100%................pile on as much as you can......he deserves every bit of whats coming to him MARIA...HELP.... 217454

Yes Gonc's having a quiet time at the moment, with all the Bennett and Butler crap. Would hate him to think we have forgotten about him. The MARIA...HELP.... 145243 . Still up to his dirty tricks MARIA...HELP.... 526250 case.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 am

vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:19 am

Pedro, that is so wonderful to hear. I am so excited. It's so important to the further investigation that the Portuguese people are not only flooded with the negative view of the McCanns. I'm really heartened by this. If Sandy and the TV show were discussing it, can the papers be far behind?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:30 pm

Dear all

I'm so so sorry I didn't answer you, even worse I haven't watched the program. Thank you Pedro for your good work and the information you gave.

Only one very small detail that I believe it hasn't been stressed enough: Sandra Felgueiras is a RTP reporter, Praça da Alegria is a morning (10:00 to 13:00) talkshow, entertainement program, very enjoyable and highly reputable on RTP as well. It doesn't surprise me a bit that the Praça presenters would squeeze her to bits if they feel this would be the right thing to do. They are very wise and experienced pair of people.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Bluj1515 my friend, about the possibility of the papers can be far behind? Could be, Or, like Rosiepops posted, and I quote: " I am so glad that these kinds of questions are now being asked and I believe they are being asked as a direct result of the pressure that we and many others have be applying". To you Maria, my friend, you welcome, glad to help and thank you for your smal but important detail.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:41 am

I would have loved to watch that video (even though I can't do a translation, they talk too quick for me). Can't find it online so far.
Not on RTP nor on YouTube. Usually when it's something that Jo & Co think is not flattering for the McCanns, video's are uploaded pretty quickly. No need to wonder why it's not happened now, is it?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:53 am

maria wrote:Dear all

I'm so so sorry I didn't answer you, even worse I haven't watched the program. Thank you Pedro for your good work and the information you gave.

Only one very small detail that I believe it hasn't been stressed enough: Sandra Felgueiras is a RTP reporter, Praça da Alegria is a morning (10:00 to 13:00) talkshow, entertainement program, very enjoyable and highly reputable on RTP as well. It doesn't surprise me a bit that the Praça presenters would squeeze her to bits if they feel this would be the right thing to do. They are very wise and experienced pair of people.

Thankyou Maria. MARIA...HELP.... Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:30 am

Cath wrote:I would have loved to watch that video (even though I can't do a translation, they talk too quick for me). Can't find it online so far.
Not on RTP nor on YouTube. Usually when it's something that Jo & Co think is not flattering for the McCanns, video's are uploaded pretty quickly. No need to wonder why it's not happened now, is it?

Apparently "Morais's morons" are all up in arms over this programme, because of this they are now accusing the woman of being part of TM, just a few short days before this programme, when they thought she had given the McCanns a hard time, they uploaded the videos and were swooning all of over Sandra. This just shows how utterly moronic they are!

I really do not understand how anyone can think the McCanns are guilty, not after all of this.

Why would the McCanns, ask for the FBI AND Scotland Yard to coordinate a new investigation into Madeleine's disappearance? They would have to be barking mad, because of these agencies did take this case on, the chances are they would solve it and of the McCanns were guilty they would be going to prison, so it makes absolutely no sense for them to keep this case high profile as they have done.

The tide is turning in Portugal, the measly few signatures that Amaral got must send him a sharp lesson, that people think he is a liar and a pimp, pimping money off of a little girl. Goncorea Amaral is nothing short of a national disgrace to his country, he is a corrupt liar and a convicted criminal cashing in on a child he failed and now the Portuguese people are beginning to realise this.

Amaral's days are numbered!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down