Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã

5 posters

Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã

Post by clairesy Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:39 pm

01 Setembro, 2008
McCann Process: Request - Public Ministry obliged to investigate?

Lawyer forces reopening

Manuel Maysounave Jiménez asks the reopening of the process of Maddie McCann in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated. This Spanish lawyer says that he saw a couple with a girl, “apparently Madeleine, in the bus station of Santander, nearly eight months ago".

The registered letter with this information, which the CM had access, must reach today a judge. The missive begins by explaining why did he took eight months to reveal this information "because I did not know that the PJ was spending their time supporting the wrong hypothesis to incriminating Kate of occultation of a non-existent corpse". The lawyer who identifies with the number 118 of the Lawyers' College of Alava, in the Basque Country, describes then what he alleges to have seen on the 18th of January of 2008, during a bus travel, which passed by Santander.

“I was doing some time in the bar of the station, the surprise arrived. A girl with four or five years old, beautiful, apparently Madeleine, entered with a couple aged from 45 to 55 years. It was an unforgettable flash. I thought: “She is already found.”

Manuel Maysounave describes the girl as being in "good health, happy and well dressed ". About the couple he says that they “were British" and that he did not feel that there was “pressure" on the child. He described the man with a white and little beard" with nearly 1,80 metres of height, stating immediately after that he did not know photographs from the arguido Murat, leaving in the air a insinuation that he could have been the kidnapper . Francisco Pagarete, lawyer of the British-Portuguese, does not know the letter and affirms: "It’s very strange."

The spokesman of the McCann, Clarence Mitchell, also states to know nothing about it. Rogério Alves, one of the lawyers of the couple, guarantees that he doesn’t know about this new data and assures that they are going to ponder in what to do.

DISPATCH LEFT DOUBTS ON AIR

At the end of a year and a half of investigations and to avoid that the suspicion resulting from the constitution of arguido [formal suspect] was kept eternally on air, the Public Prosecution service of Portimão ended up by opting for the archiving of the legal proceedings. However, the dispatch is far from closing certainties in. The magistrate of Portimão left on air many doubts regarding the behaviour of the parents, ending up by practically considering the kidnapping theory improbable. The same was done by the PJ, though they did not manage to find the proofs of the death of the child

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

You will need to go to the titled called request public ministry obliged to investigate to read it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Im not really following this very well .Seems a bit jumbled up.Not a lot of info there .But Im not surprised the lead wasn't followed up when it was first reported.

Lets watch for more news on this. Being a lawyer I find it a little frustrating he assumed it was being investigated so done nothing. And what does he mean by this.......................

"stating immediately after that he did not know photographs from the arguido Murat, leaving in the air a insinuation that he could have been the kidnapper""

i think this report as been translated and thats the reason its all urrm muddles and not clear?
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Clairesy

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:50 am

How very interesting?

He didnt come forward because he had no idea the police were not looking for a live child. Still he had come forward now, assuming that it is true.

I hope he also forwards his information to the McCann's detectives. Well, they will find him now.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Re: Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã

Post by maria Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:01 pm

Claire, Diane

Sorry to disapoint you, this smells of setting the sceene for Gonc's launching of his book in Spain, as well as desperately trying to influence the next steps of McCann's portuguese lawyers. See the McCanns' critics in Sky.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty claire

Post by Guest Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:47 pm

claire jm is a very anti blogg members of the pj write it i think!

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Re: Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã

Post by clairesy Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:40 pm

02 Setembro, 2008
Couple resembled Gerry, Murat and Payne - Correio da Manhã

New lead: Spanish lawyer threatens with popular action

The Spanish lawyer who now revealed a new lead about the disappearance of Madeleine McCann advances further details about the couple that accompanied a little English girl that resembled Maddie, on the 18th of January, in Santander.

Contacted by CM, Manuel Maysounave says that the woman who he saw at the bus station ‘resembled Gerry, Madeleine’s father’. The lawyer states that it was only after he studied more closely some photographs of the persons involved in the process that he managed to recognize the face of Gerry McCann in that woman. ‘I think it could be a relative of his. Despite using sunglasses, she strongly resembled Gerry’, said Maysounave.

Concerning the man, aged around 50, the Spaniard says that ‘it could be Robert Murat or David Payne, the McCanns’ friend’, who was on holidays with the couple in Praia da Luz and whose involvement was considered suspicious at various moments of the process. Despite the fact that both men are very different, physically, the lawyer insists that it could be one of them, ‘maybe with a changed appearance’.

This is the information that Manuel Maysounave wants to report to the process, and if he is not summoned to give a deposition, he even admits the possibility of advancing a popular judicial action. ‘I didn’t say this earlier because I didn’t want to disturb’, argues the lawyer, who now makes an appeal, by letter to the instruction judge at the Portimão Court to reopen the Maddie process.

18th of January

Missing for 260 days – Maddie had been missing for 260 days when the Spanish lawyer says that he saw the little girl.

Judicial secrecy – On the day before, it had been revealed that the process would remain covered by the judicial secrecy until September.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not so sure about this..the lawyer says it could have been payne or murat maybe with a changed appearance???

Thats like saying(eg) that urrrrm........a woman the same hight as kate was seen at an airport...but she didn't look like kate...ALTHOUGH.... it still could have been her IF she was to have changed her appearance!!!

I dont get that.so therefore the couple could have been anyone??If they changed their appearance to look like them?

Hmmmmmmmmm im confused...totally confused. And i think the lawyer is to.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Lawyer Forces Reopening?

Post by Royal Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:39 pm

Have just read your post Clairesy and that of others and quite honestly none of it seems to make any sense, however there is one point of interest where the lawyer states "I was doing some time in the Bar". Now that I can believe Clair! What is the purpose of this I wonder, perhaps he just wants the investigation to go on for ever, but for what possible reason I can't immagine. What happened about the other Lawyer who financed the searching of a Lake? Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Maria

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:05 am

maria wrote:Claire, Diane

Sorry to disapoint you, this smells of setting the sceene for Gonc's launching of his book in Spain, as well as desperately trying to influence the next steps of McCann's portuguese lawyers. See the McCanns' critics in Sky.

That is exactly what I think too. It is a set up by Gonc and co.
How much lower can these people stoop?
smellarat

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:19 am

Mum21 wrote:

That is exactly what I think too. It is a set up by Gonc and co.
How much lower can these people stoop?
smellarat

Mum how right you are!
Doesn't that slimeball LardyBoy always leak something out when he's up to something ? smellarat
What do you bet, that this Lawyer had a dream like the last one ?
Its getting very near Gonc's time Laughing
Ididn'tdoit
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Gonc

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:38 am

Ididn'tdoit Oh, yes you did!

Back to top Go down

Lawyer forces reopening of case in order that a new lead supplied by him is investigated/Correio da Manhã Empty Maria

Post by dianeh Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:06 am

Im sorry but I fail to see how a respectable lawyer, who I believe to have a fairly high profile in Spain (read about him on another forum), saying that he has seen a live Madeleine and that he couldnt believe the PJ were following the wrong trail which he has since found out and so has reported it, can be set up by Gonc.

I wonder if any of it is true, or how much can be achieved by making such a late report. How can it be verified? But it directly contradicts Gonc's book and this lawyer is far more respected in Spain than Gonc.

The original report attributed to him appears critical of the PJ. It is only the latter report which brings in Payne or Murat, and if it is Murat, then that is no slur on the McCanns. I doubt that it is either of them, since it doesnt look like them but 'could be them'. Looks like Courier of Manure is the one trying to put a spin on it in favour of Gonc, not the laywer himself.

But of course, I could be wrong.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down