Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correio da Manhã newspaper

5 posters

Go down

Correio da Manhã newspaper Empty Correio da Manhã newspaper

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:32 am

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/madeleine-mccann-policia-britanica-diz-que-investigacao-cabe-a-portugal

British authorities ensure that their function is to complete investigations in the UK.

Madeleine McCann: British police said that investigation is up to Portugal.

British police declined to comment the reference to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann saying that the investigation is led by the Portuguese authorities.

"The investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is led by the [police] Portuguese, " stated a spokesman for Leicestershire police to Lusa news agency, refusing to comment on the contribution made by British agents in this case.

Leicestershire police, who coordinates the collaboration with the Judicial Police, did not confirm the contents of the telegram (Wikileaks), not considering it important to reopen the process.

"Our role from day one has been, and remains, coordinate and complete any investigations in the UK, following the approaches that have been requested by the Portuguese authorities to be completed in the UK, " the source said.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Correio da Manhã newspaper Empty Re: Correio da Manhã newspaper

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 am

I must be honest the behaviour of the British police and government in this case as always left me opened mouthed.

Madeleine is a British citizen.Our government are fast enough helping bloody foreigners who come here sponging off our system and taking our jobs day in day out...

Im sorry but it has to be said.

Its the way that i feel....and i can assure you now if my little girl was missing and this country did f@@k all to help me... heads would be rolling.

The British government wanna get their dam priorities right...start spending British money on British people and to hell with who doesn't like it.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 am

The uk government should get their asses to Portugal and tell the government there that the the uk government ARE GOING TO CONDUCT THEIR OWN INVESTIGATION INTO MADELEINE'S ABDUCTION...
if the Portuguese dont like it??? tuff sh/t...end off.

that's how it shud be ..

Instead what have we got??years of pussy footing about and tip toeing around other people and other governments who aint got a frigging clue what they are doing.Its a crying shame.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 am

If anything (god forbid) happened to my child abroad and the foreign government told me they are in charge end off.... i would be out for blood....
My daughter is British...and if our government can dish handouts and help out to foreign folk every dam day then i can assure you i would not be a happy bunny if they failed to hand out some help to my child,and instead left her to the hands of a foreign government.
How gerry and kate mccann have held it together for so long is beside me.I couldn't do it.

David Cameron wants to get of his cocky arss and pull his finger out.He would be quick enough pulling the bl@@dy stops if it was his child who was snatched abroad...but now its someone else's child there's red tape all over the dam place

Red tape thats in place, yet only until some foreign person comes into the country and demands help...then the stops are pulled and they given everything they want.Poor Madeleine however and others alike are left to fend for themselves in god knows what circumstances.Forgotten by their government.

Where's the justice there??its like that poor poor couple who were recently released from salami by them crazy pirates who held them at gun point for well over a year....the government done absolutely nothing to help them...yet they dip their hands into the uk tax payers tin every single time a foreign person wants or needs.

its bloody well wrong

and i know some might find my post a little harsh but its true....and i am tired of it.British money should be used for British people
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 am

And another thing while im on a roll.....

how many times as this government spotted a terrible plight abroad and helped??? weather it be a medical issue which some poor unfortunate person has or weather it be some other issue they have taken pitty on

They dont say 'ahhh we cant help them its not our problem ,leave it to their own government'' No they dont!!...they jump in like the do gooders they think they are and fly people into this country from other countries and give them free medical care to help them get better etc etc

yet with Madeleine??its not our problem its in another country??

smell a rat??because i frigging do.

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:24 am

Well said Clairesy in all these posts, I couldn't agree more clapping clapping clapping clapping
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:20 am

I agree with you clairesy.
applause

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:28 am

What David Cameron should say is this: As we all know, the oldest alliance between this two countries is a friendly alliance, because of this alliance, and above all, because of an innocent child (who is somewhere out there) waiting to be found, waiting to be returned to her parents, I´m going to say this: let´s find that child immediately, because almost four years (which will be completed May next year since this child was abducted) is too much time.

It is more then time for the British police to be in charge of this investigation, enough of bureaucracy.

WHAT IS NEEDED HERE IS ACTION IMMEDIATELY.

What really matters here is the child, her safe return.

Besides, although this friendly alliance is important, it is not more important then this child, the safe return of this child will make much stronger the friendly alliance between both countries.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:01 am

Valid points Clairsey, the govt is in a position to do more, has been all along, and it doesnt seem to matter who is in power, nothing happens in regards to Madeleine. I dont smell a rat so much as politics.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:27 pm

It's politics, and I think there's an (unfair) sense of "well, it won't amount to anything anyway". And no one wants to be the person that authorized what will end up being a multi-million dollar inquiry no matter what (just from length of time, document review, etc.) to come up with "we don't know what happened to her", and no one seems willing to do such a review to at the very least point out the massive flaws in the investigation.

However, I think poor Madeleine has had a legacy, as the Wikileaks cables quoted the then EU minister saying that they needed an Amber Alert like system because of Madeleine's case. That showed two things - that people think she was abducted, and that they were paying attention.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down