Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros

+8
Rosie
dianeh
bluj1515
maria
Cath
calcite51
vee8
Pedro Silva
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros Empty Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Portuguese newspaper 24horas today: The judge who ordered the seizure of the house and jaguar of former PJ inspector, rated a trail of debts, in a action of anticipation of the eventual sentence of compensation to Madeleine´s parents. The assets of Gonçalo Amaral was already precarious before the decision of the Civil Court of Lisbon, who last October ordered the arrest of the proceeds frfom the rights of copyright related with the sales of the book "Maddie - the truth of lie". Until May 19, 2008, hung over Gonçalo Amaral, two measures of attachment, an attachment of seize and tax / debts, which together amounted to 468, 4 thousand euros. According with a certificate signed by the 3rd Land Registry of Lisbon, with the date of 21st September of 2009, which 24horas had access - the former PJ inspector was noticed in those three actions by A.S. Amaral, by the National Treasury and also from the Bank of Espírito Santo. The first of those three actions, a seizure of the order of 129, 6 thousand euros, was brought at February 9th of 2005, referring to a "fact" verified in December 16th previous year. A.S. Amaral, and the applicant of the action was at the time, resident in na 3rd floor of Quinta da Mata, in Corroios (Seixal). 24horas could not locate him. At September 14th of 2006, new "nightmare to Gonçalo Amaral with the National Treasury to move forward with seize action of 16.996 euros. The day of May 19th of 2008 was a date of an even worst news. An action - another one - the seize by the Bank Espírito Santo (which belongs to BIC) against Gonçalo Amaral reaches the sum of 294.405 euros, plus with other 14,7 thousand as payment of expenses of the executive process, judged and ordered by a judge of Olhão´s Court. The Civil Court of Lisbon understood, once evaluated the finantial situation of Gonçalo Amaral, that if he becomes to be condemned as a result of the application of indemnization requested by Madeleine´s parents, does not offer guarantees of match it´s payment. It´s from that assessment that comes the decision of... arrest the house, the jaguar, the share of Amaral in the company Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Lda, and a third part of his salary as manager of the firm.

House arrested:

Amaral and his wife, Alexandra, had bought a house with 240 square metres on a land with a total area of 1145 square metres at Urbanização Cerro Azul, in Quelfes, Olhão - with 2 floors, 2 terraces, a pool and a garage - at October 25 of 2002. The house was registered only in Alexandra´s name, but, the registration communion marriage of acquired in which the married, dictated their arrest due to actions taxes against her husband. The couple payed for the house 204, 3 thousand euros, form which they move forward with na voluntary morgage, as a loan title, hired in that same day and near BIC, with the total value of 292,9 thousand euros. At october 31st of 2003, the demand another loan at the same bank, with the top value of 64, 5 mil euros.

Retirement pension also under "pillage":

That same house would be the target of a seize of 129,9 thousand euros demanded by A.S. Amaral in 2005 and would work with the same purpose on the next seize, the one at 2006, as a guarantee of payment of 16.996 euros to the National Treasury. But, there is more. Retired since June 2008, Gonçalo Amaral receives a pension by early retirement - after 26 years of service - of 2039 euros, but the Retirement Administration Office forces him to discount a sixth part of that value every month, until the value of that debt reaches the 10.505 euros. The former inspector payed five of those benefits until the beginning of October. He has yet 26 to pay. And yet... a certificate of debts of October 16th of 2009 at Finantial Service from Olhão which proves that Amaral owes to the Tax payer office a total of 13.426.7 euros. The debts (of 2006, 2007, 2009) has origin in fines, IRS, stamp duty and transfer tax. In a statement released in October 21, Amaral told that he feared to "be prevented of defending his reasons in court" due to the "higher costs of money" by the judicial action requested by the couple McCann. 24horas tried to get in touch with Amaral and his wife to clarify this situation. None of them answered the phone. Also none of them answered the written messages sent by 24horas.

80 thousand for tv interview:

At the end of april 2009, a correspondent of Five News requested an interview to Amaral. According to information gathered by 24horas, the British journalist received Amaral´s answer, but the interview, if granted, would have to be payed. Amaral issued that he would charge 80 thousand euros, also the same with other broadcasts including Portuguese tv channel TVI.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros Empty Re: Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros

Post by vee8 Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 am

A damn disgrace, to his family, his former profession and his country. Let's see joana morais try and defend THAT.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros Empty Re: Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros

Post by calcite51 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:09 am

Vee, I agree it is a damn disgrace but I bet you it doesn't get mention on Joana's blog and if it does, the truth will be twisted to blame this all on the McCanns!!
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:28 am

Pedro do you have a link to the article and do you agree that I post it over at PFA2?
Jo won't post it, so it's up to us to show GA's money management.
If he was that much in debts, he could easily been bribed by someone.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 am

Well today I couldn't resist and bought the paper.

This post is addressed to our forum detectives.

It is said that the first action, a seizure for the value of 129,6 thousand euro was intended by 'A.S.Amaralon the 9th February 2005, reporting to a 'fact' that occured the 16th December of previous year [2004]. A.S.Amaral,the requestor was then living on a third floor of Quinta da Mata, Corroios (Seixal) [very far from Algarve, very close to Lisbon]. 24horas was unable to localize him, though'.

Starting from the end

1. Why HIM ? In these documents I don't think there is all that detail, specially if the person is allowed to identify itself by the initials.
2. So, if it could be a HER A.S.Amaral could well stand for Alexandra Sofia Amaral. Curiously, she, the one we know as Sofia, Amaral's wife, is reffered in this article as Alexandra.
3. They, the Amaral couple, were separated once (at least...) weren't they? Could it be that they were already arranging everything for the divorce, legally wise I mean? and that amount is roughly half of the value of the house, if he kept it he would have to pay her half of the value of the house (clever woman) and she was already living in a new place, well away from him.
4. IF these thoughts are nearly right, and IF they got back together, are they still legally married? And if so, why wasn't this process closed on request of the requestor?
5. And in any case, does Amaral have sisters, brothers, cousins? Because then could well be A. Sousa Amaral. (We know of the mayor of Oeiras who has already been convicted of corruption and embelzment and had 200.000 euro in a bank account in Switzerland in the name of one of his nephews . His nephew is a driver but salaries are generous in Switzerland...)
6. I don't know much about seizures and arrests, but I think that the reason for them must be listed at the land registry, so this one should state that the requestor is that ASAmaral according to court order such and such. Why does the investigative journalism stops short of this?

I suddenly became blocked, I can smell a very big rat from those two. Or three. Or God knows how many.

PLease detectives investigate this, it stinks from afar.

Last edited by maria on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros Empty Cath

Post by maria Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:37 am

There is no link, it is on paper only.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros Empty Maria

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:56 am

Thanks Maria. As you confirmed the existence of this article, I assume it's okay to post it on PFA then.

I agree there's a rat. I can smell it. Smelled it ages ago, long before he 'retired'.

Do we know when he got divorced and how soon after that he married to Sofa? Or does anybody know the name of his former wife?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:01 am

Maria my friend, like our friend Cath posted here, and I quote: "there is no link, it is on paper only", but, if you wish, you can posted the article at PFA2. I too bought the newspaper and translated to our forum.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 am

Sorry Cath, I posted it before I saw you were asking! ;)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:04 am

Thanks so much Pedro and Maria, you guys are brilliant! What would we do without you.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros Empty Pedro

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:05 am

And for doing that translation I say Thank You Very Much Pedro. Much appreciated. Jo MoreAss won't post it, I'm sure of that.
Posted it on PFA. Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 933917 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 333931

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:07 am

bluj1515 wrote:Sorry Cath, I posted it before I saw you were asking! ;)

Oh Sh!t. And I didn't notice you posted it. Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 396948

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:09 am

Cath wrote:
bluj1515 wrote:Sorry Cath, I posted it before I saw you were asking! ;)

Oh Sh!t. And I didn't notice you posted it. Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 396948

Two threads now. Are you or am I going to ask to delete the thread (before we both are going to ask that).
ETA it's solved. Mods merged the threads. I've beaten you with one minute

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:15 am

Bluj my friend, your kind words left me a bit embarrased, because all of us, proud members of this forum are brilliant, and the forum is formed by all of us, proud members. Cath my friend, thank you for kind words.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:40 am

Thanks you again Pedro for all the work you did translating and posting that article. Can you tell me please who's written it?

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:05 am

Glad to help my friend. About the person who wrote the article, since I don´t have the newspaper with me, maybe our friend Maria can help you with that. Thank you again my friend Cath.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:08 am

Yep, it was Joaquim Eduardo Oliveira, email joaquim.m.oliveira@24horas.com.pt
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:25 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Bluj my friend, your kind words left me a bit embarrased, because all of us, proud members of this forum are brilliant, and the forum is formed by all of us, proud members. Cath my friend, thank you for kind words.

I know, but the service you and Maria provide in giving us unfiltered Portugal news and Amaral news and translating for us is really invaluable. :)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:39 am

Thanks Maria. Xklamation is having a hissy fit now. Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 396948
She's been claiming Levy copied & pasted it from the original in Expresso.
http://aeiou.expresso.pt/tribunal-fica-com-jaguar-de-goncalo-amaral=f544234
This article is much more detailed as the Expresso article, so I think she's lying again. As usual. Nothing has changed then.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros Empty Cath

Post by maria Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:54 am

I translated very small bits in Sky LoC. As soon as I started, you would just watched all of them, just going to bed or looking the other side and whistling... Then comes the most stupid woman I met in these blogs, Anna16 aka Anna Maria aka Anna Taveira aka..., very quickly explaining that the lawyer representing the McCanns was affiliated to 24horas Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656

(Then she realised what she said and corrected: the lawyer is affiliated to Expresso)
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:02 am

Pedro, Maria

Do you think that 24 Horus is no longer supporting Amaral, and are now just giving the news, because it is hard to imagine that such an article can in anyway be supportive. And 24 Horus is this a tabloid, you know for the average person.

And last question, after seeing Sandra F being attacked for her questioning of Amaral, and now 24 Horus , and previuosly the Expresso, would it be fair to say that the only paper supporting him anymore is the Courier of Manure, and that would be because he is on their payroll (which of course may change at any time). Is the tide actually beginning to turn now?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:11 am

Cath wrote:And for doing that translation I say Thank You Very Much Pedro. Much appreciated. Jo MoreAss won't post it, I'm sure of that.
Posted it on PFA. Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 933917 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 333931

Joana MoreAss, now why didn't I think of that?
Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656 Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 574656

I have moved this thread to here under Amaral and wife (or should I say wives?) Debts of Gonçalo Amaral are around 486 thousand euros 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:36 am

Diane, I hope you are right - the tide seems to be changing.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:37 am

Seems Jo has posted the article on her forum. Will ask somebody to have a look at it tomorrow. Can't find it on her blog though.
Still no surprise then.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:35 pm

I just worked out, on currency converter,

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency-converter/?u#from=EUR;to=GBP;amt=486000

it comes to £432,040.34. Or just short of half a million quid. That's a shedload of dosh, leaving the way open to a whole heap of corruption. And this is the man held up by bennett as a paragon of virtue? Don't make me laugh!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next