Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case

5 posters

Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:14 am

Tuesday, 16 September 2008
Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case.

15 septembre 2008

A suspect

We are in the second day after Madeleine McCann's disappearance. While the investigation continues, someone brings details, considered interesting by the investigators. Thus, the following pages are found in the case file:

Under this procedure, I inform you that:

Today at 4.40pm, a person identified as DEREK F., appeared before us, the present signatory, in apartment 6, (close to the place where Madeleine Beth McCann disappeared) block 6, at the Ocean Club tourist complex in Praia da Luz, contactable via no. 912...(in Portugal) and via no. 0044873...(In the UK). This person is a British citizen on holiday in Praia da Luz, near the above mentioned complex, since last week and until May 12th 2007 inclusive.

Following Madeline's disappearance, he came to let us know about the presence of a suspicious person, whom he saw on several occasions, four times on May 2nd and 5 times on May 3rd during the day (the informant doesn't remember but the believes it possible to have been into late evening), when he was accompanied by his wife and going to the "Baptiste supermarket." He noticed an individual (around 1.7m in height, apparently dark-skinned of Portuguese nationality, with a day's growth of beard, short black hair, a necklace and dressed in a yellow T shirt) who was on foot, looking in the direction of the apartment from where, Madeleine later disappeared. The informant added that the individual was also looking in the direction of a white van type vehicle, stationed on the other side of the road, next to which there was another person he cannot give a description of.

He didn't at first attach any importance to it, but following the ensuing events (editor's note: Madeleine's disappearance), he thought it important to inform the authorities about it considering the attitude of the suspicious individual. At the request of the signatory, the witness created a sketch, identifying the stationary vehicle and its direction by the number "1" and the suspect by the number "2".

The witness agrees to collaborate fully with the authorities if required.

In the context of following up this lead, under the guise of this investigation, at 3pm, we made contact with various people living in the area surrounding the place where this lead starts, to check if the witness is mistaken or if the details come to agree with what he says in the context of Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

The object of this further action is the possible collection of new details which could help to clarify evidence gathered from the witness statement of a British citizen on holiday about 300 metres from the place from which the small child disappeared.

Accordingly, a photographic report was made in the avenue Francisco Gentil Martins situated in Praia da Luz alongside the Ocean Club apartments.

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty Re: Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:33 pm

Hope the description of this person was given to the private investigators working on behalf of the McCann family, please, to the person who wrote this here, send it too to investigation@findmadeleine.com

Regards.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty Hi Pedro

Post by Rosie Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 pm

Without Prejudice

I think the investigation will already have this as they have had the whole files painstakingly (and expensively) translated into English.

But to make sure, I will forward it myself, it cannot hurt or do any harm.

Something I would like to point out is that this is a strange path of behaviour for guilty people to take.
Why would guilty people still be moving heaven and earth to find a daughter they killed 18 months later?

Why would they be employing the best detectives money can buy?
Why would they have paid so much money out for the files, thousands of pages of them, to be translated into English?
Why do they refuse to let this go? Guilty people would.

Doesn't this tell people like Tony Bennett something? People that put in their signatures that Madeleine 'probably' died in that apartment that night?

This apparently is OK for them to do, but it is not OK for others to point out that they are almost certainly wrong and 'probably' living in cloud cuckoo land and that I 'suggest' that they have allowed themselves to become so obsessed with 'appearing' to want the McCanns found guilty, that all their rationality, logic and objectivity, has 'probably' flown out of the window, along with their intellectual ability!

'Probably' suitable cases for treatment!

Back to these suspicious characters I find it absolutely amazing that the PJ did nothing about such reports and did not even bother to release the photo-fit pictures they were given by two unconnected individuals, 2 descriptions apparently looking so much alike, that it must have been the same man these two individual unconnected witnesses saw!

I would like to ask what Goncalo Amaral was actually doing and why he saw fit NOT to release these descriptions?

What did he do in those first few weeks to actually trace this person and this white van that has been seen in the area by many people?

In fact, I would like to know why Goncalo Amaral has not been brought in for official questioning into his conduct and the incompetent way he conducted this investigation. I would like to know exactly what it is that he did and did NOT do at this time, to see what exactly could have been missed which may lead to the where abouts of Madeleine McCann.

When Goncalo Amaral was sacked from this investigation, did Paulo Rebelo ever officially debrief Amaral? If so, is this mentioned in the files and where? And what does it say?

I am absolutely appalled at the apparent incompetence that ruined any chance of finding this little girl and bringing her abductors to book. The incompetence is abhorrent and now it looks like they may be a link between Joana Cipriano's disappearance and Madeleine McCann's and why is this not being revealed? Why is it not being explained? In my opinion, if Madeleine and Joana are to be found, it is absolutely vital this be investigated properly.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty Re: Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case

Post by vee8 Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:52 pm

Without Prejudice

I will go one step further, and nail my colours to the mast here. We do not know for certain if Madeleine is now dead or alive. But, given what we DO know, I can state with certainty, that she did NOT die in the appartment. Anyone who believe she did is a complete and utter fool. No 'Probably,' no 'Maybe,' She DID NOT die in the appartment. That is a statement, not based on my support for the McCann's, not based on heartfelt sympathy, or any sense of loyalty, intuition or feelings. It is simple, cold, logical common sense. It did not happen, it COULD not have happened, simple as that. I suggest bennett and his followers deal with it, before the McCann's lawyers deal with them.

(I do not use a capital letter for his surname, as that would be a mark of respect which the ex-solicitor does not deserve.)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:22 am

My friend Vee, now I´m confused with the words which starts at: "We do not know", until, "the apartment. My question is: my friend, that was taken from Bennet´s, or is your belief? No offense but, I think we all should believe and have hopes that she is stil alive and can be found safe and sound. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty I'll Stand By You Too Vee

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:39 am

Without Prejudice

To say that I agree with everything you have pointed out.

In all probability and in all rationality, Madeleine McCann did NOT die in that apartment on that night, she was abducted.

Where does this leave Goncalo Amaral and his ridiculous book of fairy tale inaccuracies?

Where does this leave the other booklet of "bennett's?" Apparently full of fables based on Amaral's book and the 3 Arguido posters? Note in that 'booklet' it has heavy use of the word 'Suggest'

I mean what kind of basis is this supposed to have for a book that is by all accounts pretending to have its base in facts?

Two glaring mistakes have been noted immediately apparently in this booklet it mentions as does bennett and I think you can hear him 'suggest' this in his interview with James Wale on Talk Sport radio., that the McCanns left their children for "6 nights in a row to go out boozing!"

1. The McCanns arrived to start their holiday on the 29th April, Madeleine went missing on the the 3rd May, eye witness detailed reports stated the children to have dined with their parents for two nights in a row the 29th and 30th April, in the Ocean's Millennium restaurant, Madeleine went missing on the 3rd May this apparently makes only 3 evenings the children were left, so is this an apparent mistake? A glaring inaccuracy? An inaccurate suggestion?

2. He (bennett) 'suggests' boozing, how can you call two bottles of wine between 9 people boozing? This is documented on an official receipt which is actually in the files! It is documented evidence for the tapas table for the evening of May 3rd. If I was to argue this point, I would ask bennett to explain how he came to 'suggest' in his booklet that 2 bottles of wine between 9 people was boozing and I would like to ask him why he 'suggested' this and on what 'evidence' ha based this 'suggestion' on.

So may I 'suggest' that this is just two points, that may be a bone of contention in any libel case taken to the High Court?

I would also like to ask a decent solicitor a question that I think may be pertinent to this case that 'bennett' apparently wants to pursue.

Where does normal interest, obsessional interest cross over to become 'officially vexatious?' Also does or is there ever a point where 'vexatiousness' can ever cross over to become harassing and stalking? And could this ever be considered menacing and a threat to people's well being and if this is ever considered to be so, would these ? libellous comments then transgress from being a civil complaint to a criminal complaint against a person or persons, obsessively bringing these unproven accounts to the attention of people?

Just a thought, just a question made completely
Without Prejudice to any one person or persons!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:45 am

My friend Vee, now I´m confused with those words you wrote. No offense my friend, but, those words were taken from Bennet´s or are they now your belief? As far as I know, we are all working on the basis that she is still alive and can be found. No evidence of harm to her. My friend, now I´m confused. Regards. Your friend. Pedro. :scratch:

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:51 am

No one in the night of Madeleine´s abduction (she was really abducted) had drunk the numbers of bottles people wrongly said or thought. And about her being killed at the apartment, sorry, but I don´t believe that. Also I know her parents are totally innocent. For me, these are ludicrous comments of Gonzo, and from Bennet´s. That is my opinion and my belief. Until proven otherwise we continue to believe she is out here, alive, and can be found. And therefore we will not stop assisting the search. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:22 am

Pedro, I will try to un-confuse you! bennett states in his book that he thinks Madeleine 'probably' died in the appartment, that is to say the holiday appartment at the Mark Warner holiday resort in Praia de Luz. In other words, he is saying he thinks Kate and Gerry, either accidentally or deliberatly, killed her. I am saying, to use an English phrase, he is talking out of his arse! I personally believe most strongly that she is still alive. If I didn't I wouldn't have a website based on that belief. The majority of people on here also belive she is alive. But we cannot KNOW for sure. We cannot travel back through time and watch what happened. But we all agree that there is no way on God's green earth that Madeleine died at the hands of her parents. benett may believe that, gonzo may believe that, but we will NEVER accept that, not even as the remotest possibility, because there is just no chance of that being a fact. No chance whatsoever. What we do know utterly precludes that ever being the case. So, what we have is our belief that she is still alive. Beliefs are not facts, sadly, but if we believe strongly enough, then if it is God's will, she will be returned. Has this helped?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:24 am

This is neither to cause any offences or distresses, nor to put any of you my friends, angry or upset with me, this is my belief. And I think it´s your beliefs too my friends. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:29 am

Lies taken from Gonzo and Bennet. And I don´t buy them. And yes, my friend, it has helped, and makes my beliefs stronger. Although I admit that sometimes the frustration of not knowing what is being done, makes me act like this, and for that I apologize. Thank you my friend. I hope you´re not angry with me. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:35 am

Of course I'm not angry with you! I share your frustration at not knowing. We all do. It's all a waiting game. Remember what I told you, 'It's always the darkest, just before dawn.'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty Hi Pedro

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:41 am

No one is angry with you, in fact quite the opposite, questions like yours enable us to state that most of us think Madeleine is still alive. While I believe all of us on here think that Madeleine was abducted and because of the actions of some, who actually should know better because of their previous professions, Madeleine McCann's abductors have been allowed to get away with their heinous crime.

I would like to add that while I think that abductors have just gone and stolen a child away from her family and no one in the police force of that country appears remotely interested in finding those abductors, I will never go away and I will never shut up.

I am not ever going to go away and keep quiet while I think a child needs me and by this I mean ANY child. Madeleine, Joana, Jeremy (Yeremis) Rui, (not forgetting Ben Needham) NO NO NO I will NOT shut up, until something is done!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:51 am

By the way, you should see what bennett thinks happened to Ben Needham. Shocking. A true indication of the depth of the man's sick mind.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:59 am

Another sick mind like gonzo.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:02 am

My friends, Rosiepops and Vee, thank you for your kind words and support. One question, how can I put a photo, in the place I see the ones you have which identify yourselves? For her and for all missing children worldwide I belong to HTFM, and everytime I get appeals for help from ForeverSearching, I help them too. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:05 am

Yes my friend Vee, I read that about the Dawn, several times a day. Thank you Vee, and tanks to Rosiepops and to all those who supports the McCann family and this worthy cause of all missing children worldwide. Thank you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:33 am

My friends, hope you all like and enjoy my photo, which will identify me and which is totally related about our sweet Madeleine McCann and also about all missing children worldwide. Regards. Your friend. Pedro.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty Pedro

Post by dianeh Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:22 am

Hi Pedro

I just want to add to what Vee and Rosie have said. There is no evidence whatsoever that Madeleine died in the apartment. Therefore she was alive when she was abducted. There is also no evidence to suggest that she has since passed away. Therefore we must continue to support the McCanns search for her. Simply because if Madeleine is still alive, she cannot be abandoned to her fate. And neither must Joanne, or Yeremi or Ben. Someone somewhere knows what happened to these children, and we must continue to hope that the search for Madeleine yields some results for her and the other missing children.

I am still amazed at the anti's such as that idiot Bennet, that profess Madeleine to be dead and in the apartment. They dont know, and their belief is against all evidence as to the truth of the situation. How can they live with themselves to think that they have abandoned a little girl who is in need, who can be found, and at the same time are persecuting her parents, who are doing their utmost to find her??
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Enfants Kidnappés 15/09/08: A suspect in the McCann case Empty Hi Vee

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:35 am

vee8 wrote:By the way, you should see what bennett thinks happened to Ben Needham. Shocking. A true indication of the depth of the man's sick mind.

I am not aware that bennett has passed his 'suggestions' on regarding Ben Needham, can you tell us what he has said in the other thread about other missing children? I would like to know what he has said.

Does this man ever do anything remotely helpful to actually help anyone? I mean does he think that what he is doing is any way shape or form helpful?

As Diane has said, bennett does not know that Madeleine has died, let alone died in that apartment, no one does, there is not a shred of evidence to point to this, so therefor to carry on perpetuating a myth can seriously detract and harm and hamper the search for Madeleine.

We do not know where Madeleine is, or if that poor little child is suffering and unfortunately we have to assume the worse and keep the search for her intensified until she is found.

How can those lame brained idiots just callously abandon this child to her fate and what is more, try to stop and impeded anyone else from looking for her? Are they completely insane?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:27 am

Typically, I can't find the reference now. But if you remember the story, a relative, (I forget if it was an uncle or nephew) was at the bottom of the garden, by the gate, on a motorbike. Ben was seen running towards him, but the relative waved him off, and told him to go back to the house. He was never seen again. According to twatface, this relative actually took Ben on the back of the motorbike and took him for a ride. At some point shortly after, Ben either fell off and was killed, or the relative sexually abused him and then killed him, then the relative hid the body. And twatface worked this all out for himself, without a shred of evidence. Ben was, what, eighteen months old? And he could understand how to sit on the back of a motorbike? I think I read this somewhere on the 3a's, but I'm not sure.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:06 pm

I totally agree with Dianeh, yesterday. 9.22 pm.
As for Gonzo and Bennett I say this, do yourselves a favor, stop once and for all those rubbish, those thoughts and comments which are annoying and unhelpful, and shut your dirty mouths once and for all. Neither your comments, thoughts, nor your theories are welcome. They are not needed. As for Gonzo, I have to say this, if you, as a parents that you are, consider this, if you were at the same position the awsome and innocent McCann couple are (the ones who should be blamed are her abductors and those who were the obligation and duty of finding her, we know who), wouldn´t you do the same to find your son or daughter as the couple McCann are doing? I´m sure you would do exactly the same. So, instead of write and publicises a book of lies, what you Gonzo should be carried out was to used the same commitment used to write a book of lies and used it, the commitment into finding her. But, sadly, you failed, because you prefer to gain something that for you Gonzo was much more important then the safe return of a little innocent girl who needs to be returned to her parents. But, I wonder, why was a man who is / was, an expert in drug dealers, understands of abductions of little girls and human beings? The answer is simple: nothing. Shame on you Gonzo, you have embarassed the whole country and PJ name worldwide, but, if the price of see sweet little Madeleine McCann´s safe return is the name of PJ and the name of the country be embarassed worldwide, so be it, glady that price should be paid without any hesitation.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I totally agree with Dianeh, yesterday. 9.22 pm.
As for Gonzo and Bennett I say this, do yourselves a favor, stop once and for all those rubbish, those thoughts and comments which are annoying and unhelpful, and shut your dirty mouths once and for all. Neither your comments, thoughts, nor your theories are welcome. They are not needed. As for Gonzo, I have to say this, if you, as a parents that you are, consider this, if you were at the same position the awsome and innocent McCann couple are (the ones who should be blamed are her abductors and those who were the obligation and duty of finding her, we know who), wouldn´t you do the same to find your son or daughter as the couple McCann are doing? I´m sure you would do exactly the same. So, instead of write and publicises a book of lies, what you Gonzo should be carried out was to used the same commitment used to write a book of lies and used it, the commitment into finding her. But, sadly, you failed, because you prefer to gain something that for you Gonzo was much more important then the safe return of a little innocent girl who needs to be returned to her parents. But, I wonder, why was a man who is / was, an expert in drug dealers, understands of abductions of little girls and human beings? The answer is simple: nothing. Shame on you Gonzo, you have embarassed the whole country and PJ name worldwide, but, if the price of see sweet little Madeleine McCann´s safe return is the name of PJ and the name of the country be embarassed worldwide, so be it, glady that price should be paid without any hesitation.

clapping clapping clapping

Well said pedro, couldn't agree more!!!!

thing is gonc and Bennett have done exactly the same both for the uk and for Portugal. Think the two countries should get together and bang their bleeding heads together.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down