Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARIA or PEDRO

+7
bluj1515
May
dianeh
Rosie
Pedro Silva
maria
Catkins
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MARIA or PEDRO Empty MARIA or PEDRO

Post by Catkins Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:56 pm

A friend queried this with me..........Do you think the Portuguese people would be confused over this or not?

FRIEND SAID:

I have tried 2 translations and both show that as meaning the Madeleine Foundation, the word fundação translates as FOUNDATION, the word for fund is FUNDO.

To portuguese people reading this and reading things about The Madeleine Foundation, surely they will think it is one and the same if they have little other knowledge of things.

Is this why Bennett called it The Madeleine Foundation because he knew the words could translate wrongly or are the Correio da Manha (owned by Amaral's publishers) intentionally putting out the wrong information to make it sound as though Bennetts lot are the genuine ones (we would know differently, but would many pt people who just know what they read).

It has been in the Algarve Resident this week that The Madeleine Foundation is being investigated for fraud - now if people got these two mixed up it would give Gonc, Morais is co some weight and could work very well for them in their seeming aims.

Is it me making a mountain out of nothing with just one little word translation ?
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

MARIA or PEDRO Empty Re: MARIA or PEDRO

Post by maria Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:27 am

Cats

In my opinion, your are NOT making a mountain out of nothing. Usually, a foundation handles or manages funds. It is very easy to assume that the Madeleine foundation handled the Find Madeleine fund.

And I think this was done on purpose. Even in the UK or other english speaking countries, I believe this also occurs.

I couldn't find that article in the Algarve resident, but if you did, please write to them, they publish their email, and explain the situation, so that they can write a small article separating the two. I'm asking you to write to them, as, beeing english your first language, it will much easier for you to make yourself understood. But you feel the reverse, I'll be more than happy to send them an email. Would only like to read the article.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 am

Thankyou Maria...will go find the article......... MARIA or PEDRO Icon_flower

http://www.algarveresident.com/story.asp?XID=34019

ETA:....Have just emailed her.......

eloise.walton@mmspublishing.com

Dear Ms.Walton

I have read your article on Bennett’s Foundation.

A Portuguese friend has pointed out to me that the
translation of the words Foundation and Fund could be
confusing. I would hate for any Portuguese reader to
confuse the two and think that Madeleine’s Fund is under
investigation by anyone. The FindMadeleine Fund has
absolutely no connection with Mr.Bennett’s Foundation !

I would be grateful if you could write a little piece
explaining this.

Thankyou,
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:17 pm

Great Cats! MARIA or PEDRO 333931
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:23 pm

The find Madeleine fund is managed properly by those who really cares about sweet Madeleine, everything they do is only with the aim of help find this little girl. The Madeleine foundation is only managed by those who don´t cares: the only purpose of the Madeleine foundation is the disgusting behaviour (which we know) managed by a person called TB. And like our friend Catkins posted here, and I quote: "The findMadeleinefund has absolutely no connection with Mr. Bennett´s foundation".

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:59 pm

MARIA....Here is the main article.....It would help if you would contact them in Portuguese......Thanks..

http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.aspx?channelid=00000181-0000-0000-0000-000000000181&contentid=3AA4166B-D197-40B2-B552-3131B61DC8A8&h=7
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Well done for observing this Cat!

I think that the whole reason why Bennett and Butler chose this name for their foundation is because it could be instantly confused with the official Find Madeleine website.

Bennett shamelessly used the Madeleine Foundation, because he knew that people would confuse the two and if it could be proved that he did this and chose this name on purpose, he could be charged with deliberately misleading the public, in order to procure donations etc. Debbie Butler was there at the birth of the Madeleine Foundation, perhaps she was in on the choice of names too?

I hope the paper print an explanation, I wonder how many people in Portugal have been tricked in thinking this?

The more that comes out about Bennett and Amaral, the more we realise that poorlittle Madeleine and her parents did not stand a chance.

Poor little mite, it makes me so angry, why don't the Portuguese do something about Amaral? In my opinion, I believe that Amaral knows who took Madeleine, something wasn't righ on that night and that something that people picked up on, had NOTHING to do with the child's parents, people were picking up on Amaral and all his dodginess!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:19 pm

I agree with you Rosie...........can't take the credit for spotting it though...it was a friend who feels the way we all do.... MARIA or PEDRO Icon_flower
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:20 pm

Cats

That's Correio da Manhã, not Algarve Resident! Gosh, it is much worse. Going to read it and will find a way of contacting them, I hope.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Cats

This is the link to Hallingen's news!
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:59 pm

maria wrote:Cats

This is the link to Hallingen's news!

DOH ! sorry Maria......will have to try and get hold of my friend who will have the link..........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 am

Called 'THe Madeleine Foundation" for the reasons listed above, as well as to give it legitimacy to the general public.

Along the lines of.

Must be good, as uses Madeleine's name. Must support the McCanns because it uses Madeleine's name. Must be supporting and assisting missing children's families because it uses Madeleine's name. The law they want to bring in must be good because it uses Madeleine's name.

What these thoughtless vicious assholes forgot is that when people realised what the Houndation was about (as for eg after the leaflet drop in Rothley), the use of the Madeleine name makes them seem heartless, vicious opportunists, trying to take advantage of a missing child. They shoudl have gotten some professional PR advice before the embarked on their hate campaign.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:42 pm

maria wrote:Cats

That's Correio da Manhã, not Algarve Resident! Gosh, it is much worse. Going to read it and will find a way of contacting them, I hope.

Here is a copy in english and Portuguese...scroll further down after the Halligen article........

THIS IS THE ARTICLE I WAS QUESTIONING - from Correio da Manha that has used the word FOUNDATION instead of FUND.

First is the article in english, underneath is the same article in portuguese.

Cat, is it worth Maria reading the article to see what she thinks ?

http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.aspx%3Fchannelid%3D00000181-0000-0000-0000-000000000181%26contentid%3D3AA4166B-D197-40B2-B552-3131B61DC8A8%26h%3D7&ei=JpQNS5f9CY344AbLkKSIBA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CAwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DDetective%2Bburla%2Bcasal%2BMcCann%2Bcorreio%2Bda%2Bmanha%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG

November 23, 2009 - 00h30

Maddie Maddie

Detective fraud McCanns

rights reserved MARIA or PEDRO Ca967162-b341-4feb-88dd-fecb0766bf67_738D42D9-134C-4FBE-A85A-DA00E83FDC20_490757B3-BB08-4677-AF3E-834351E552AA_img_detalhe_noticia_pt_1 Casal entregou 550 mil euros ao falso espião Young gave 550 thousand euros to fake spy

When it came close to Gerry and Kate McCann, presented himself as a kind of '007 'with excellent contacts in the most famous intelligence agency, as the FBI, the CIA and MI5. He promised to find little Maddie, who disappeared in 2007 from Praia da Luz, Algarve, through satellite imagery and the crossing of telephone calls. All the return of 550 thousand euros. The only thing that Kevin Halligen presented to the family was an aerial image taken on a computer. The money from the Madeleine Foundation, which would perform research, was used for personal purposes.

Kevin Halligen, 48, is wanted by the McCann family, partners of the company Oakley International - to which he belonged - and the FBI, which accused him of fraud and money laundering, after finishing with a 2.32 million law firm, who had promised to free two executives arrested in Ivory Coast. Falls, Virginia. However, the money was used for personal expenses - even bought a mansion in Great Falls, Virginia, USA.
'He presented himself as a kind of' James Bond 'and vowed to move heaven and earth to find Maddie, "said a family friend to the British newspaper The Times. 'He said he had excellent contacts in Washington and who would know what happened on satellite imagery and telephone conversations, but the only thing that showed was a simple image of Google Earth [computer program accessible to anyone]. "
The company's contract with Oakley International McCann family expired in October 2008, when Kevin Halligen failed to appear. Missing since then and was last seen at the luxurious Royal Crescent Hotel in Bath, England.
'The man saw a vulnerable family through terrible times and saw the money given by individuals to the foundation a business, "said one of the lawyers for the McCanns.
DETAILS
MARRIAGE A PRETENDING
In 2007, she married Kevin to pretend, in Washington, and invited FBI agents, CIA and politicians to be accepted. Padre foi um actor. Father was an actor.
Are unknown
Kevin often used false names and no one knows his whereabouts.

http://www.correiomanha.pt/noticia.aspx?channelid=00000181-0000-0000-0000-000000000181&contentid=3AA4166B-D197-40B2-B552-3131B61DC8A8&h=7

23 Novembro 2009 - 00h30

Maddie

Detective burla casal McCann

direitos reservados MARIA or PEDRO Ca967162-b341-4feb-88dd-fecb0766bf67_738D42D9-134C-4FBE-A85A-DA00E83FDC20_490757B3-BB08-4677-AF3E-834351E552AA_img_detalhe_noticia_pt_1Casal entregou 550 mil euros ao falso espião

Quando chegou junto a Gerry e Kate McCann, apresentou-se como uma espécie de ‘007’ com excelentes contactos nas mais famosas agências secretas, como o FBI, a CIA e o MI5. Prometeu encontrar a pequena Maddie, desaparecida em 2007 da Praia da Luz, Algarve, através de imagens de satélite e do cruzamento de chamadas telefónicas. Tudo a troco de 550 mil euros. A única coisa que Kevin Halligen apresentou à família foi uma imagem aérea tirada num computador. Quanto ao dinheiro da fundação Madeleine, que serviria para a investigação, foi usado para fins pessoais.

Kevin Halligen, de 48 anos, é procurado pela família McCann, por sócios da companhia Oakley International – a que pertencia – e pelo FBI, que o acusou de fraude e de branqueamento de capitais, depois de ter ficado com 2,32 milhões de uma empresa de advogados, a quem tinha prometido libertar dois executivos presos na Costa do Marfim. No entanto, o dinheiro foi usado para gastos pessoais – comprou mesmo uma mansão em Great Falls, Virginia, EUA.
'Ele apresentou-se como uma espécie de ‘James Bond’ e prometeu mover céu e terra para encontrar Maddie', disse um amigo da família ao jornal britânico ‘The Times’. 'Disse que tinha excelentes contactos em Washington e que ia saber o que se passou em imagens de satélite e conversas telefónicas, mas a única coisa que mostrou foi uma simples imagem do Google Earth [programa de computador acessível a qualquer um]'.
O contrato da empresa Oakley International com a família McCann expirou em Outubro de 2008, altura em que Kevin Halligen deixou de aparecer. Está desaparecido desde então e foi visto pela última vez no luxuoso Hotel Royal Crescent, em Bath, Inglaterra.
'O homem viu uma família vulnerável passar momentos terríveis e viu no dinheiro dado pelas pessoas à fundação um negócio', disse um dos advogados dos McCann.
PORMENORES
CASAMENTO A FINGIR
Em 2007, Kevin casou a fingir, em Washington, e convidou agentes do FBI, CIA e políticos para ser aceite. Padre foi um actor.
EM PARTE INCERTA
Kevin usava muitas vezes nomes falsos e ninguém sabe qual o seu paradeiro.

João Tavares
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:53 am

Just sent this to CM:

Exmos. Senhores

Venho chamar a atenção de VExas para um erro sistemático no artigo "Maddie - Detective burla casal McCann", assinado por João Tavares na Vossa edição de 23 de Novembro de 2009.

Com efeito, nesse artigo refere-se repetidamente a "fundação Madeleine" como tendo sido alvo de um roubo/burla, o que é de todo incorrecto. Quem foi alvo de roubo/burla foi o Fundo Find Madeleine .

A chamada Fundação Madeleine não tem nada a ver com os amigos da Menina desaparecida, nunca angariou fundos para procurar a mesma Menina e a única actividade a que se destina é à difamação dos Pais e amigos de Madeleine McCann, tendo mesmo um dos fundadores da mesma vergonhosamente insultado a criança, publicando na Internet uma letra obscena para a música "Noite de Paz" (Silent Night). Esse senhor dá pelo nome de Anthony Bennett.

Agradecia que fosse publicada a correcção da notícia. Entretanto, e sem quaisquer intenções persecutórias, chamarei a atenção dos representantes legais de Madeleine McCann em Portugal para esta "gaffe".

Com os melhores cumprimentos

which roughly translates to

DearSirs

I must draw your attention to a systematic error in the article "Maddie - Detective defraud McCanns" signed by João Tavares in your issue of 23 November 2009.

Indeed, this article refers repeatedly to "Madeleine Foundation" as having been the target of a theft / fraud, which is totally incorrect. Who was the target of theft / fraud is the Find Madeleine Fund.

The so-called Madeleine Foundation has nothing to do with the friends of the missing girl, never raised money to look the same girl and the only activity for which it is intended is the defamation of parents and friends of Madeleine McCann, and even one its founders shamefully abused the child, publishing obscene lyrics to the song "Noite de Paz" (Silent Night) on the Internet. This gentleman goes by the name of Anthony Bennett.

I would appreciate the correction of the news to be published. However, without any intention of persecution, I will call the attention of the legal representatives of Madeleine McCann in Portugal to this "gaffe".

Yours sincerely

I know it could be better, but my reasoning is not flowing today. In the meantime, I would like to get the address or name of that lady lawyer who is representing the family, so that I can send her a 'word' a promised in the mail.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:21 am

Bravo Maria MARIA or PEDRO 985497
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:02 am

Just sent this mail to the portuguese lawyer in charge of the libel case:

Exma. Sra. Dra.

Sou apenas uma portuguesa que segue tão de perto quanto possível o desenrolar dos acontecimentos à volta do desaparecimento de Madeleine McCann. Esse interesse tem, entre outras, a vantagem de nos fazer perceber quais os objectivos dos mais variados intervenientes, ou, no mínimo, que os objectivos desses mesmos intervenientes não são os declarados.

Vem esta introdução a propósito de um artigo assinado por João Teixeira na edição do Correio da Manhã de 23/11/2009. Esta peça "informativa" intitulada "Maddie Detective burla casal McCann" refere uma burla de cerca de £3000,00 feita à "Fundação Madeleine", e fá-lo pelo menos duas vezes. Ora quem foi burlado foi o Fundo Find Madeleine, além de que a famigerada "Fundação Madeleine" mais não é do que um antro de "assassinos de carácter", liderados por um senhor Anthony Bennett a quem até já foi retirada a carteira profissional de "solicitor" (solicitador?), e cuja angariação de fundos se destina à publicação de "10/15/30/60 razões pelas quais os McCanns são culpados da morte da filha". Aliás, estes senhores foram já notificados pelo escritório Carter-Ruck acerca do caso.

Por minha conta e risco enviei à Direcção do Correio da Manhã um pequeno protesto e pedido de correcção da notícia, acrescentando que iria chamar a atenção da Senhora Doutora para o facto.

É apenas isso que estou a fazer, seguindo a minha consciência e esperando, sem que seja necessária qualquer queixa ou polémica, que se possa, aos poucos, chamar à razão quem deva ser chamado.

Com os mais sinceros cumprimentos

which roughly translates to

Dear. Dra

I'm just a Portuguese following as closely as possible the unfolding of events surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. This interest has, among others, the advantage of making us understand what the objectives of a variety of actors, or at least that the objectives of some players are not as declared.

Come this issue in relation to an article by João Teixeira in the edition of Correio da Manhã, 23.11.2009. This "informative" piece entitled "Maddie McCanns Detective fraud" refers to a fraud of about £ 3000.00 whose victim would be the "Madeleine Foundation", and does it at least twice. But who was robbed was the Find Madeleine Fund, and the infamous 'Madeleine Foundation' is nothing more than a den of "assassins of character", led by an Anthony Bennett who has been withdrawn by the professional portfolio " solicitor" (solicitador?), whose fundraising is intended to publish "10/15/30/60 reasons why the McCanns are guilty of their daughter's death". Moreover, these gentlemen have been notified by the firm Carter-Ruck on the case.

On my own account and risk I sent to the Directorate of the Correio da Manha a small protest and request for correction of the news and said I would draw your attention to this.

It's just that I'm doing, following my conscience and expecting that, without requiring any claim or controversy, it can slowly call to reason whoever must be called.

With sincere greetings

Last edited by maria on Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:10 am; edited 3 times in total
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:06 am

Good for you, Maria. I think the letters are fabulous. That error was glaring and had to be deliberate.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:11 am

It is 'mistakes' like these that enable them to collect old pensioners' money.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by May Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:18 am

Well done Maria. Let's hope they follow this up. MARIA or PEDRO 985497
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:26 am

Wow, I reduduced the amount!Oh s***, shall I correct the mail?

I just did:

Exma. Sra. Dra.

Há poucos minutos enviei-lhe um e-mail relatando um erro grosseiro na edição do Correio da Manhã. Mas eu própria cometi dois erros grosseiros

1º. O autor do artigo em causa é João Tavares e não João Teixeira
2º. O valor da burla é de £300.000,00 e não o indicado.

As minhas sinceras desculpas por estes lapsos.

Com os mais sinceros cumprimentos

translation

Dear. Dra

A few minutes ago I sent you an e-mail reporting a gross error in the issue the Correio da Manha. But I myself made two blunders:

1. The author of the article in question is João Tavares and not João Teixeira
2. The value of the fraud is £ 300,000.00 and not the one indicated.

My sincere apologies for these lapses.

With sincere greetings
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:13 am

Well done Maria and thank you so much. MARIA or PEDRO 213748
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:15 am

Bravo Maria, well done! it is so good to know that there are people like you in Portugal, people prepaired to do whatever they can to help the McCann's in any way they can. You are a teriffic person and I salute you!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:42 am

Thankyou so much Maria..... MARIA or PEDRO 896583
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 am

vee8 wrote:Bravo Maria, well done! it is so good to know that there are people like you in Portugal, people prepaired to do whatever they can to help the McCann's in any way they can. You are a teriffic person and I salute you!

I suspect that Portugal is really full of good people Vee. According to Joana Morais who complained to our forum hosts today we are all xenophobes and do not like Portuguese people, of course I pointed out that we have some really lovely Portuguese people on this forum and we know many decent and honest Portuguese people off of this forum. It appears to me that it is Joana Morais and people like her that are the xenophobes.

I have no truck with the ordinary people of Portugal, it is just people like Joana Morais and Goncalo Amaral and others that think nothing of heaping shame on their country, that I have a problem with.

it is not us on this forum that are going round the internet begging for money from old age pensioners in order to swell the coffers of a corrupt ex cop, who has been convicted in the Portuguese courts and who has lied in court, lied in his record keeping and is now serving an 18 month suspended prison sentence, this is not libel, it is the truth. This is the person that Joana Morais is asking people to donate their money to, to help fight his defense and he needs this because he has defamed two totally innocent people repeatedly and he is being sued for £1.2 million. Meanwhile the Portuguese courts have frozen his assets and stopped him talking about his book, stopped him giving interviews etc and Amaral has twice tried to get this injunction lifted an d has failed. This isn't libel and it isn't xenophobia and it is not making the whole of Portugal look corrupt, but it is the truth. It is the truth that Joana Morais objects to.

Strangely enough Joana Morais goes on and on and on about free speech, but it is only free speech, if Joana Morais agrees with what is being said. Joana Morais wants to stop people learning the truth, she only publishes what she wants them to know on her forum, but because we speak the truth on here, she wants to try and stop us and has had the cheek to ask that our forum be removed from the net!

Those taped phone calls Click Here For Further Details must be really worrying Ms Morais, I don't know why, they again are only the truth, no one had Goncalo Amaral's arm up his back forcing him to say the threats to that poor man, he did that all on his own, so what is the matter with Morais? Well of course the matter is, she wants to control who is saying what and when, and she wants to cherry pick the news coming out of Portugal.
It isn't us that failed a little girl, made every single mistake there was to make and then leave and write a book to cash in and make money out of the poor child, by defaming her parents. It isn't us that charges newspapers €80.000 for one single interview. it isn't us that has made all of this money and refused to pay off our debts, nearly half a million euros and has money stashed away, and yet is content to sit back and watch someone on the internet start a fund for our defense and allow little old pensioner ladies to donate their pensions.

I wonder how much is in this fund for Amaral now? I wonder if the people of Portugal are donating their hard earned money to it, just before Christmas after having one of the roughest financial years due to a global recession? What a complete joke.

She does this from her forum ( I actually thought it was illegal to beg for donations through a forum?) Don't you have to be a registered charity or something?

I wonder if I should publish Joana Morais complaint? So everyone can see how she not only wants to control what people read on her forum, she also wants to control what people read and listen to across the internet and Joana Morais has the audacity to complain about free speech?

As I have said Joana Morais and her "friends" do not have the foggiest idea what democracy is, they still live in the ages of the extreme right where they could control what other people read and listened to and watched.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 am

Yes Rosie, please publish Joana's complaint.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next