Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

+14
Shingle
vee8
christabel
janeGT
Mandz
Rosie
kateno.51
maria
zenandpeace
littleminx
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
calcite51
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral - Page 3 Empty Hi RealRhodes

Post by Rosie Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:32 am

Excellent question and one you have to wonder about. How can he, treat Madeleine like a cash cow to top up his retirement fund?

I'll make sure that goes in when I re work the questions.

Welcome to the forum Welcome Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Stll, lardy boy's time is nearly up he is going for trial next week I hear. (Hope he gets his!) Jailfor5Arguidos

Rosie
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral - Page 3 Empty Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:58 pm

Shame on you Gonçalo Amaral. :twisted:

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral - Page 3 Empty Re: 158 Questions We Would Like To Ask Goncalo Amaral

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:59 pm

Shame on you Tony Bennett :twisted:

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Shingle Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:46 pm

I just came across this and it is a comment made by Amarel......

The PJ should worry about defending its professionals, respecting the principle of presumed innocence, and stop summoning inspectors for festive events.

That brings another question to ask him, why has he no respect for the principle of presumed innocent?

Shingle
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-05-23

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:19 pm

To be honest the question i think id like to ask him right now is simply...

You don't hold the answers yourself to this case because if you did then Madeleine would have been found by now,we would know what happened to her and the person/s responsible would be arrested.So with no leads,no evidence and no information why are you and why were you not interested in following up reports and complaints about the investigation when you got them?

After all if you were the top dog on the case wouldn't it concern you if someone felt your team weren't investigating something properly?

would it not have excited you that someone as called in with a possible sighting of a missing child?with a possible break through to the case?

Why ignore all the leads and calls you got, instead choosing to follow your gut feeling when that evidence and those new leads pointed you in other directions?

clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:18 am

clairesy wrote:To be honest the question i think id like to ask him right now is simply...

You don't hold the answers yourself to this case because if you did then Madeleine would have been found by now,we would know what happened to her and the person/s responsible would be arrested.So with no leads,no evidence and no information why are you and why were you not interested in following up reports and complaints about the investigation when you got them?

After all if you were the top dog on the case wouldn't it concern you if someone felt your team weren't investigating something properly?

would it not have excited you that someone as called in with a possible sighting of a missing child?with a possible break through to the case?

Why ignore all the leads and calls you got, instead choosing to follow your gut feeling when that evidence and those new leads pointed you in other directions?

adding another two questions to those:

Is it because you knew all along what happened to Madeleine and who took her?

Was there a reason for you to lead the investigation in another direction?

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Hi jackf,

And will he answer them whilst being plugged in to a lie detector test?? flower

id love to strap him to a lie detector,and why not after all hes been moved from the case,hes proven he is incompetent,so lets know WHY??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:20 pm

jackf wrote:
clairesy wrote:To be honest the question i think id like to ask him right now is simply...

Three words Jak......

"In a nutshell"!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:43 pm

clairesy wrote:Hi jackf,

id love to strap him to a lie detector,and why not after all hes been moved from the case,hes proven he is incompetent,so lets know WHY??

I'd love to plug him into The National Grid, but I don't think it's allowed.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Sabot wrote:
clairesy wrote:Hi jackf,

I'd love to plug him into The National Grid, but I don't think it's allowed.

Hi clairesy.

Can I pull the supercharge switch.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by jackf Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:17 pm

Rosiepops wrote:
jackf wrote:

Three words Jak......

"In a nutshell"!

I can't wait for that b****** to get what he deserves, it's long long overdue.

I'd like to ask him where he got the money from to pay for his new home despite saying that he has nothing and trying to get Legal Aid.

jackf
Rookie
Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3