Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect

+9
AlexG
Royal
dianeh
calcite51
maria
Rosie
sadie
vee8
clairesy
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect Empty Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:14 am

Private detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine
McCann want to speak to a man who is currently on remand in a British
jail, it has been revealed.

11:03pm UK, Saturday June 20, 2009

Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect 15071657

Madeleine disappeared in 2007

The man, who is accused of murder, is one of seven people the team hired by Madeleine's parents to hunt for the little girl hope to interview, a source confirmed.

Madeleine, from Rothley, Leics, was nearly four when she went missing while on holiday with her family in Portugal two years ago.

Clarence Mitchell, spokesman for the McCanns, said: "A number of individuals remain as persons of interest to the Madeleine investigators.
Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect 1531601

See our dedicated page for all the developments in the search for Madeleine McCann.

"However, the investigators will not be naming or identifying any of those persons of interest.

"No competent investigation would be expected to do so whilst the inquiries continue."

Madeleine disappeared from Praia da Luz in the Algarve on May 3, 2007 while her parents Gerry and Kate McCann dined with friends nearby.

Despite a massive police investigation and huge publicity worldwide, she has not been found.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Madeleine-McCann-Private-Detectives-Hope-To-Quiz-British-Inmate/Article/200906315313317?lpos=UK_News_Top_Stories_Header_3&lid=ARTICLE_15313317_Madeleine_McCann%3A_Private_Detectives_Hope_To_Quiz_British_Inmate

YES ROSIE YOU ARE RIGHT Laffin

Last edited by clairesy on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 am; edited 2 times in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect Empty Re: Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect

Post by vee8 Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:18 am

That's new, haven't heard that before, though they have said there are several other people they want to talk to.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect Empty Re: Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:23 am

hi vee8,its only just been released about 20 mins or so ago.Interesting development that we will have to keep eye on !!

Last edited by clairesy on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:56 am

Another report just released on this man in jail says he was in PDL the day madeleine vanished.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/108961/EXCLUSIVE-New-key-suspect-in-prison

DETECTIVES believe a man being held in a UK prison on a murder charge may hold vital information about the disappearance of Madeleine McCannMadeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect Mag-glass_10x10.

They say he was in the Portuguese resortMadeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect Mag-glass_10x10 of Praia da Luz on the day Madeleine vanished in May 2007, just before her fourth birthday. The investigators working for the McCann family are now trying to build up an extensive picture of his movements in the Algarve resort at the time.

They are anxious to learn if he was staying near the McCanns’ holiday apartment and if he had any contact with the family. The astonishing development came in the wake of huge international publicity last month which included a televised reconstruction of Madeleine’s disappearance and an emotional appeal for help from parents Kate and Gerry McCann.

The man in thespotlight cannot be identified for legal reasons because he is in jail
accused of a murder which took place in this country.

Retired Detective Inspector Dave Edgar, who is heading the McCanns’ investigation, would like to question him about his movements in Portugal but recognises that he may not get an opportunity to speak to him until after his trial.

The Sunday Express can reveal that he is one of seven potential suspects Mr Edgar
is trying to rule in or out of his complex investigation.

He has recently been to Praia da Luz to try to check the alibi of a British paedophile who strongly resembles a the description of a man seen looking intently at the McCanns’ apartment shortly before Madeleine disappeared.

The man, who lives permanently in Portugal, was interviewed by Portugese police two years ago because of his child-abuse past.

During intensive questioning he told detectives he was visiting the capital Lisbon when Madeleine was went missing on May 3.

To back up his alibi, he produced receipts showing he withdrew cash from ATM machines in Lisbon that day which he said proved he was hundreds of miles away at the relevant time. However, Mr Edgar understands the man regularly stayed at an address in the Praia da Luz area during the summer and had once rented an apartment there.

He is trying to discover if there was any CCTV operating at the machines where the man withdrew the cash, which would conclusively prove he was in Lisbon at the time or whether someone else withdrew the money.

Confidential information on him was gathered by Portugese detectives who wrote several pages about him for their 14-volume dossier on the case.

However, their vital information on the potential prime suspect was among 100 pages withdrawn from the dossier just before it was released to the public last year.

He, too, cannot be identified for legal reasons, but he is said to bear close resemblance to the description of a man seen peering intently at the apartment where Madeleine was staying shortly before she vanished.

The news came as Kate and Gerry made a fresh appeal to travel firms and holidaymakers to help “increase the chance” of finding their daughter.

The doctors from Rothley, Leicestershire, said yesterday: “We have recently been planning a summer campaign in the hope that holiday makers, travel companies and transport agencies will help us again in our search for Madeleine.”

In their internet appeal Kate, 41, and Gerry, 40, wrote: “So far, things are looking promising and we will soon have ‘travel packs’ available via the website for anyone willing to help.

“We greatly appreciate the continued help and support we are receiving from the general public.”

In Portugal a police officer who attended the kidnap scene on the night Maddie disappeared has been dramatically suspended over allegations of a suspicious £100,000 payment.
He and a colleague were widely criticised for failing to seal off the crime scene or keep people away, potentially destroying vital forensic clues.

The uniformed officer is now under investigation It is not yet known if the payment he allegedly received was in any way connected with the Madeleine investigation.

Last edited by clairesy on Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:24 am

[clairesy quote]
During intensive questioning he told detectives he was visiting the capital Lisbon when Madeleine was went missing on May 3.

To back up his alibi, he produced receipts showing he withdrew cash from ATM machines in Lisbon that day which he said proved he was hundreds of miles away at the relevant time [/quote]

This is the second time I have seen that a suspect was in Lisbon on may 3rd and his cards prove he was withdrawing money from an ATM machine there. Is this the same man?

The man i was thinking of was a guy in his twenties with a Christmas hat on his head and he worked (as a DJ?) in Pdl. I think his parents lived there too, at the pub. The seedy one, I think.

Now what did they say about him? There was something wasn't there? Drat, I cant remember.

Well, i wasn't aware he was up on a murder trial. So could there be two suspects who both, very conveniently, were in Lisbon, hundreds of miles away, with electronic proof, from an ATM machine, that they were not there?

Wonder how many more interesting parties have electronic proof that they were miles away?

Aw, C'mon!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:19 pm

I have no doubt the 3a's will spring to this man's defence, with cries of 'Oh those wicked McCann's, hounding this poor murder suspect like this.'
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:58 am

You have got that right Vee, you can almost hear them sobbing their poor little hearts out, and wringing their hands in great angst, for the poor little murderer and poor little paedo, hounded by those horrible people who had their child snatched and who have the audacity to keep looking for her, no matter who's toes they tread on! You can expect soon they will all be trotting out excuses for the poor little GNR policeman, if it is proved that he has been taking backhanders, bet your bottom dollar they will all be furiously working out one of their bizarre and convoluted theories of how the GNR taking a 100.000 euro bung, is somehow the fault of the McCanns. It has started already with lamebrain liar and fantasist Ironside apparently according to the brainless one, it is the McCanns fault as his friend and fellow fantasist 'Duarte Levy' said, that Gerry tried to give someone a brown envelope with a 100.000 in on the night Madeleine disappeared.
Can you even credit that piece of crass stupidity at all?
Gerry just happened to have thousands and thousands of euros on holiday with him, on the off chance he would have to pay off a policeman just in case he murdered his daughter. If this wasn't such a tragic situation, you would think you were dealing with the Mr Bean of the internet in Ironside and have a damned good laugh at him, pathetic banana brain.

I wonder what Ironside who has *bent over backwards* for Duarte Levy, has to say about Levy's con man credentials? What does Claudia have to say? Whoops 'nothing', they have all gone very quiet and run away.

Thing is there is nothing to say apart from only one possible thing, the one humane and decent thing left to them to do, is to beg for forgiveness from people they have criminally wronged, abused and cruelly and sadistically purposefully hurt as they struggled to find their daughter while in immeasurable pain and they should apologise profusely, but even if Kate and Gerry McCann ever forgave these horrendous, venom spitting spite filled sub-humans, I doubt if Madeleine ever could.

One last thing on this, the net is closing in on one former PJ officer, this GNR investigation is the tip of the ice berg, expect much bigger news than this.
I would not be surprised to learn that this GNR has been set up, to divert attention away from someone else, someone in a higher position.

Or was he paid/forced to launder the money through his accounts?

Oh who was it that used to be head of the drug squad in Portugal? herm, just a minute it is on the tip of my tongue, Gimp, chimp, chump, Ginc, or was was it Gonc something? Oh yes I have it, it was Goncalo Amaral.

Yet another road leading back to him!

I do wonder if this is why Goncalo Amaral has been panicking and trying to blacken everyone else's name and character, by filing ridiculously stupid law suits, to have people sectioned because they prove what a liar he (Amaral) is.

Amaral is behaving like a lunatic fantasist himself, he has lost all credibility and his outbursts are becoming increasingly bizarre and off the wall! No one can believe a word he says and why should they? He (Amaral) is nothing but a convicted criminal liar.

Just as I always predicted it is all starting to come out.

I wonder who else has may have been paid to turn a blind eye to the abduction of Madeleine McCann? Who has this kind of money in Portugal? Any wealthy well connected families live in the area?

I always said it on the DX and I say it again now;

Something very sinister happened the night of May 3rd in Praia da Luz and when it comes out, it is going to rock Portugal to its very foundations! Wait and see and it has already started!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:04 am

Rosiepops wrote:You have got that right Vee, you can almost hear them sobbing their poor little hearts out, and wringing their hands in great angst, for the poor little murderer and poor little paedo, hounded by those horrible people who had their child snatched and who have the audacity to keep looking for her, no matter who's toes they tread on! You can expect soon they will all be trotting out excuses for the poor little GNR policeman, if it is proved that he has been taking backhanders, bet your bottom dollar they will all be furiously working out one of their bizarre and convoluted theories of how the GNR taking a 100.000 euro bung, is somehow the fault of the McCanns. It has started already with lamebrain liar and fantasist Ironside apparently according to the brainless one, it is the McCanns fault as his friend and fellow fantasist 'Duarte Levy' said, that Gerry tried to give someone a brown envelope with a 100.000 in on the night Madeleine disappeared.
Can you even credit that piece of crass stupidity at all?
Gerry just happened to have thousands and thousands of euros on holiday with him, on the off chance he would have to pay off a policeman just in case he murdered his daughter. If this wasn't such a tragic situation, you would think you were dealing with the Mr Bean of the internet in Ironside and have a damned good laugh at him, pathetic banana brain.

I wonder what Ironside who has *bent over backwards* for Duarte Levy, has to say about Levy's con man credentials? What does Claudia have to say? Whoops 'nothing', they have all gone very quiet and run away.

Thing is there is nothing to say apart from only one possible thing, the one humane and decent thing left to them to do, is to beg for forgiveness from people they have criminally wronged, abused and cruelly and sadistically purposefully hurt as they struggled to find their daughter while in immeasurable pain and they should apologise profusely, but even if Kate and Gerry McCann ever forgave these horrendous, venom spitting spite filled sub-humans, I doubt if Madeleine ever could.

One last thing on this, the net is closing in on one former PJ officer, this GNR investigation is the tip of the ice berg, expect much bigger news than this.
I would not be surprised to learn that this GNR has been set up, to divert attention away from someone else, someone in a higher position.

Or was he paid/forced to launder the money through his accounts?

Oh who was it that used to be head of the drug squad in Portugal? herm, just a minute it is on the tip of my tongue, Gimp, chimp, chump, Ginc, or was was it Gonc something? Oh yes I have it, it was Goncalo Amaral.

Yet another road leading back to him!

I do wonder if this is why Goncalo Amaral has been panicking and trying to blacken everyone else's name and character, by filing ridiculously stupid law suits, to have people sectioned because they prove what a liar he (Amaral) is.

Amaral is behaving like a lunatic fantasist himself, he has lost all credibility and his outbursts are becoming increasingly bizarre and off the wall! No one can believe a word he says and why should they? He (Amaral) is nothing but a convicted criminal liar.

Just as I always predicted it is all starting to come out.

I wonder who else has may have been paid to turn a blind eye to the abduction of Madeleine McCann? Who has this kind of money in Portugal? Any wealthy well connected families live in the area?

I always said it on the DX and I say it again now;

Something very sinister happened the night of May 3rd in Praia da Luz and when it comes out, it is going to rock Portugal to its very foundations! Wait and see and it has already started!

Excellent post, Rosie clapping applause

It's all good and powerful, but I particularly applaud you for this paragraph:

Thing is there is nothing to say apart from only one possible thing, the one humane and decent thing left to them to do, is to beg for forgiveness from people they have criminally wronged, abused and cruelly and sadistically purposefully hurt as they struggled to find their daughter while in immeasurable pain and they should apologise profusely, but even if Kate and Gerry McCann ever forgave these horrendous, venom spitting spite filled sub-humans, I doubt if Madeleine ever could. clapping thumbsup2 perfect
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:44 am

Been away for a while and already totally lost in all these news!

Confidential information on him was gathered by Portugese detectives who wrote several pages about him for their 14-volume dossier on the case.

On the very few translations I made this is referred, under a title of 'Something I came across' or similar. Paedos interrogated and illibated, but pages missing. Our good competitors in other blogs blame the british (police and politicians) for the 'cover up' (page removal).

In Portugal a police officer who attended the kidnap scene on the night Maddie disappeared has been dramatically suspended over allegations of a suspicious £100,000 payment.
He and a colleague were widely criticised for failing to seal off the crime scene or keep people away, potentially destroying vital forensic clues.

Didn't know about this, but that is the typical way of framing someone around here. Just remember how the first PJ inspector who started to uncover the Casa Pia process was framed: removed from her department to the drugs department and then accused of stealing some 40.000 plus euros. (I left a post or two about it here). NO DOUBT, it doesn't matter if the news are real or fiction, SOMEONE is trying to get clean by throwing suspicions on someone else. But I recall that Amaral tried something like that when the process was shelved, stating that the fault for the crime scene not to have been closed was GNR's. At the time, he only got back a reaction from both PJ and GNR national directions contradicting him. Also, it is never too much remembering that the PJ's union president in person stated that PJ homicide brigade was at the scene 2 hours after the disappearence, WHY didn't they seal the crime scene then?

The uniformed officer is now under investigation It is not yet known if the payment he allegedly received was in any way connected with the Madeleine investigation.

And do we know where the money is now? In a bank account? Offshore? Found under the matress?

To back up his alibi, he produced receipts showing he withdrew cash from ATM machines in Lisbon that day which he said proved he was hundreds of miles away at the relevant time. However, Mr Edgar understands the man regularly stayed at an address in the Praia da Luz area during the summer and had once rented an apartment there

To me, it is suspicious that ANYONE keeps the ATM receipts for more than 5 minutes or until s/he gets home and updates her/his domestic accounting, electronically check the bank account (I do that) and then throw everything away. Two years? Too much time. To keep these receipts AND TO REMEMBER IT, unless something very odd or important happened to happen that very day...

Oh, and about the Algarve drug squad that Rosie talks about. Has anyone noticed that AFTER Amaral left, no more huge drug aprehensions???...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:11 am

maria wrote:Been away for a while and already totally lost in all these news!

On the very few translations I made this is referred, under a title of 'Something I came across' or similar. Paedos interrogated and illibated, but pages missing. Our good competitors in other blogs blame the british (police and politicians) for the 'cover up' (page removal).

Didn't know about this, but that is the typical way of framing someone around here. Just remember how the first PJ inspector who started to uncover the Casa Pia process was framed: removed from her department to the drugs department and then accused of stealing some 40.000 plus euros. (I left a post or two about it here). NO DOUBT, it doesn't matter if the news are real or fiction, SOMEONE is trying to get clean by throwing suspicions on someone else. But I recall that Amaral tried something like that when the process was shelved, stating that the fault for the crime scene not to have been closed was GNR's. At the time, he only got back a reaction from both PJ and GNR national directions contradicting him. Also, it is never too much remembering that the PJ's union president in person stated that PJ homicide brigade was at the scene 2 hours after the disappearence, WHY didn't they seal the crime scene then?

And do we know where the money is now? In a bank account? Offshore? Found under the matress?

To back up his alibi, he produced receipts showing he withdrew cash from ATM machines in Lisbon that day which he said proved he was hundreds of miles away at the relevant time. However, Mr Edgar understands the man regularly stayed at an address in the Praia da Luz area during the summer and had once rented an apartment there

To me, it is suspicious that ANYONE keeps the ATM receipts for more than 5 minutes or until s/he gets home and updates her/his domestic accounting, electronically check the bank account (I do that) and then throw everything away. Two years? Too much time. To keep these receipts AND TO REMEMBER IT, unless something very odd or important happened to happen that very day...

Oh, and about the Algarve drug squad that Rosie talks about. Has anyone noticed that AFTER Amaral left, no more huge drug aprehensions???...

Welcome back Maria, we missed you.

So much you have brought up there, but the last paragraph about the drug apprehensions..............Why do you think this is?

I wondered if the drugs were being kept in the tunnels at PdL and they are too 'hot' at the moment? I also wonder if the drug oragnisers are worried that they are being watched?

What are your thoughts on this?
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by calcite51 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:42 am

Hi, Welcome back Maria.

Maria, I gathered from your last sentence that you suspect Amaral MAY have been setting up people? I wouldn't be surprised if he did but I would be angry that someone could do that sort of thing to anyone.
calcite51
calcite51
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 830

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:05 am

Hello maria!! its good to have you back on board,hope everything is ok your end,your ok etc?

wow! some good points there in your post.

I find it odd that someone would keep ATM receipts for 2 years to.Very odd actually because if he as that receipt from 2 years ago then he must have ever single other receipt that he as from using ATM machines over the years then???Hmmmm if not...why not?? Why keep the one from 3rd of may??

Also that last paragraph sort of sums it up,your right its odd.Another thigni find odd....no more break ins at the ocean cub,and no more odd balls knocking doors for cash for home in the mountains.....

the person doing that as maybe got what they want now??Not sure.food for thought though.

welcome back maria.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:27 am

Hi Maria

We have missed you. Glad you are back..

I am amazed at your last paragraph. This in itself should be enough for a corruption inquiry into the drug squad and Amaral. Because either Amaral was corrupt or the current drug squad is, at the very least something is not being done properly. The drug smugglers, peddlers etc have not gone away, so either the current squad is incompetent or being paid off, or the big drug busts under Amaral were not quite what they seemed (for any number of reasons). This is a red flag and the govt should be acting on it.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 am

i remember the police said they would cut back on drug raids for information on Madeleine because they felt that it was quite possible a gang of such might know something.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 am

Hi Maria

So good to see you back. flower

I believe someone set this GNR guard up, too convenient. Why would someone receiving such a vast amount of money open bank accounts in his own name and deposit in them? I doubt if he was being paid off that those paying him, would even allow him to do this, on the account it would be picked up and they would have a strong possibility of being caught! I just do not believe it and if the man has been set up, I really feel for him.

Notice the very convenient timing of this news? Timed I think to stop the attention focusing on Hewlett and this other man? I think the McCann detectives are getting extremely close to something and someone is trying desperately to stop them!

However, they can try but it will not work, the truth will come out, it cannot be stopped, it has already started.

Your last paragraph, my thoughts exactly! With Amaral gone a sudden cessation! I also think he is panicking and it is really showing too!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am

As we were talking about corruption and in view of our suspicions over the GNR being framed, i remembered I made this post a little while ago, thought it may be relevant here too!

Portugal! Acabem com a corrupção em Portugal!

Rosiepops on Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Portugal states that the most frequent forms of corruption are the acceptance or solicitation ofbribes by public officials and bribery by entities outside government bodies. Over the past years, investigations have tended to focus more on phenomena such as corruption in local government (municipalities), bribery in certain branches of central government such as the police, the tax authority and the courts (clerks), auction rooms, as well as corruption and misappropriation of funds in sport (since most sports clubs are held to be public agencies and use public funds legitimately awarded by various government bodies). This situation is to some extent apparent in the Judicial Police statistics on corruption cases (investigations) opened and closed in 2001.
Some of the people whom the GET interviewed confirmed that corruption remained a grey area.
According to the Portuguese authorities no criminal case in Portugal has established a link
between corruption and organised crime despite the indisputable links between the two
phenomena.

With a score of 6.3 out of 10 (10 being the highest and 0 the lowest),
Portugal is 25th in the
Corruption Perceptions Index 2002.

Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect Empty CLAIRESY POST. 20TH JUNE

Post by Royal Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:54 pm

Hi there Clair, and anyone else daft enough to listen to my ramblings! Firstly, what a beautiful picture of Madeleine, (20th June) so sensitive and loving, when I look at that expression of wonderment I find it hard to believe she is still missing or that anyone could even think of causing such a lovely little child any hurt or suffering. For that reason alone I just hope she has not come to harm and is perhaps in the care of some loving otherwise childless family!
Concerning the search for the abductor and the new suspect in a British jail the detectives wish to question. It is said he was at the PDL at the time of Madeleines disappearance which makes me question, if this man was on a short holiday in PDL is it likely he would, having first abducted the child, have the time, know how or facilities to "dispose"? of his victim? I suppose this could be said for anybody else visiting the resort on a package holiday! Of course this particular man may have been staying in Portugal on a protracted or indefinite visit to the area, may even have been there for immoral purposes. For these reasons I believe we can assume any man or woman on a short visit to the resort has to be discluded! That then leaves the probabillity the abduction was carried out either by an organized gang, a local resident pervert, or a long stay "tourist"? or wandering vagrant such as Hewlett. So who amongst that list of possibles is most likely to fit the bill and the obvious answer to that is "take your pick!" But for my money I am inclined to believe it was some local and possibly well known pervert who acted individually or acting as one member of an organized group. Next I suspect Hewlett who fits equally into the picture but I have serious doubts about some professional group of international child traffickers, there are much easier prey available wandering the streets of the world.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:41 am

Last edited by AlexG on Thu May 05, 2011 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Number of posts : 453
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Madeleine Hunt Targets New Murder Suspect Empty ALEXG

Post by Royal Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 am

Thank you Alex G, this case involving Madeleine is the mystery of the century and will certainly go down in history as one of the most investigated and publicized on record. I think the whole world must now recognise the name of Madeleine McCann, it's a shame it happens to be for such a very sad and tragic reason.
Alroy.

Royal
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:03 am

Royal are you saying you don´t believe in such a thing as well organised professional international child trafficking?

You say that there are easier prey available wandering the streets of the world and I would certainly not dispute this. Nevertheless organised crime i.e. international trafficking to order with all its horrendous by products of DVD´s and porn publishing etc., is much more profitable, and to a degree less risky, is it not?

And would you not agree that Portugal, in particular the Algarve, being such a haven for paedophiles and with its lax and corrupt police force and its proximity and easy accessability to North Africa and all the rest of the Med - is unique in some aspects?

Those have been my thoughts anyhow.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:02 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:28 am

I have often wondered about these poor children in porn magazines and movies. I once visited a town on the borders of Holland and Belgium that thrived on porno shops, many of which displayed photos of pretty children all over their walls. Where did they come from I wondered? Why had I never heard about this sickening trade before? Where were their parents? I asked my Dutch friend who lived nearby and she had no answer either. Only that this disgusting rade seemed to be highly profitable and popular judging by the crowds of Belgian tourists who made this town a mecca for their weekend outings. This took place 40 years ago. I have never forgotten that place.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:35 am

PS I forgot to ask......do you think mobile camera phones play a part these days in child snatching?

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexG Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:39 am

Deleted

Last edited by AlexG on Tue May 18, 2010 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
AlexG
AlexG
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by rosemary Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:44 am

And you asked why someone would bother to break into an apartment and snatch a sleeping child when they could so easily grab one in a street. I think the answer probably is that a sleeping child is less likely to scream or kick or bite. And that if or when they wake they will only be fuddled and confused (maybe drugged anyway) and will be easy to carry to a waiting car.

rosemary
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next