Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case.

3 posters

Go down

Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case. Empty Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case.

Post by honestbroker Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:31 pm

I should stress, this is intended to compliment, not compete with, the thread already running with the same title, about the other case, the Cipriano case.

OK. I'll set the ball rolling

1. If Leonor tried to commit suicide by throwing herself down a flight of steps, she was presumably in a suicidal state. What steps were taken to monitor her safeguard her welfare in the light of this disturbing incident?

2. If the blood in the fridge was, indeed, Joana's, then the fridge itself will have been dripping with Joana's DNA. Was it ever forensically examined?

3. At the trial, photographs of the tools used by Joao and Leonor to carve up Joana's body were produced. But what about the tools themselves (I gather, belonging to Joao's father?). Very obviously, they, too, will have been dripping with Joana's DNA. Were they recovered and forensically examined?

4. A 50,000 euro payment was said to have been made to someone within the orbit of the family very soon after Joana disappeared. Has this matter been fully and properly investigated?

5. News made it into the Portuguese press about the blood in the fridge before the veil of secrecy was lifted on the case. How did that breach of secrecy occur?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : To amend title ...)

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case. Empty Re: Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case.

Post by clairesy Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:53 pm

Honestbroker,

I like the first question you put.

1. If Leonor tried to commit suicide by throwing herself down a flight of steps, she was presumably in a suicidal state. What steps were taken to monitor her safeguard her welfare in the light of this disturbing incident?

Why was she questioned if she was in a suicidal state???I thought that if a person was unfit for questioning due to extreme emotional state etc then they were unable to actually take a sworn statement anyways from them....anything she said couldnt be taken as truth and a case couldnt be held in court when taken from a suicidal person surly???
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case. Empty Excellent Idea Honestbroker

Post by Rosie Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:32 am

As you would imagine I have a few.

Will you edit and add them in like I do on the other thread? However I would suggest you edit your title and add in 'The Cipriano Case' then people will not confuse the two threads. Or people are likely to be putting Madeleine questions on this thread too :D
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case. Empty Re: Questions we would like to ask Goncalo Amaral Regarding The Cipriano Case.

Post by honestbroker Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:53 am

Rosiepops wrote:As you would imagine I have a few.

Will you edit and add them in like I do on the other thread? However I would suggest you edit your title and add in 'The Cipriano Case' then people will not confuse the two threads. Or people are likely to be putting Madeleine questions on this thread too :D

Quite right! Thank you for the suggestion, Rosie. Done.

honestbroker
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 211
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down