Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano

+3
Pedro Silva
Sabot
christabel
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano  Empty Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano

Post by christabel Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 am

THIS IS MUSIC TO MY EARS

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano

PJ asks for suspension for investigators
The Disciplinary Unit of the Judicial Police asks for the suspension of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão , Goncalo Amaral and three inspectors of the PJ case of alleged involvement in attacks on Leonor Cipriano, condemned by the death and concealment of the corpse of her daughter, Joan, in 2004

A measure that for Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, former PJ does not make sense. "I was not notified of it and spares me the PJ in 2006, so there is no connection and can not be stopped at all. Moreover, if someone is proven to give as assaults and torture after the courts do not prove anything, so incurs a criminal defamation.

The five were accused by prosecutors of being involved in the beating of Leonor Cipriano during an interrogation in the PJ of Portimão.

The proposal is to withold Gonc's pension and banish him from the PJ group of the retired officers.

Another little snippet two weeks ago, APPARENTLY Gonc was known to have been evicted from his house because he didn’t pay the rent.

Who'd have thought it lol! lol! lol!
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano  Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano

Post by Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:46 am

Sorry, I'm a bit confused here. What does it mean exactly?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano  Empty Re: Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:50 am

christabel, your words are mine
lol!

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:10 am

Sorry Chris, I think that's a glitch of CdM.
Imo it's an old article.

She was wearing that dress (and that handbag and sunglasses) on the day they got the verdict. May 2009

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:01 am

Cath wrote:Sorry Chris, I think that's a glitch of CdM.
Imo it's an old article.

She was wearing that dress (and that handbag and sunglasses) on the day they got the verdict. May 2009

I didn't have it from CdM Cath, and its definately not a glitch. My source doesn't give out duff info. This was held on Sunday the 11th December 2011.
Perhaps Sofia only has one dress and handbag, suitable for Gonc's hearings.
As far as I know he has never been disciplined by the PJ till now.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Thanks for bringing this to our attention Christabel.

Its been a long time in coming.

And now we need for Leonor to have her conviction quashed and a new trial.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:07 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pj-pede-suspensao-para-investigadores

PJ asks for suspension for investigators

The Disciplinary Unit of the Judicial Police asks for the suspension of Paulo Cristóvão Pereira, Goncalo Amaral and three inspectors of the PJ case of alleged involvement in attacks on Leonor Cipriano, condemned by the death and concealment of the corpse of her daughter, Joana, in 2004.

A measure that for Paulo Cristóvão Pereira, former PJ does not make sense. "I was not notified of it and spares me the PJ in 2006, so there is no connection and can not be stopped at all. Moreover, if someone is proven to give as assaults and torture after the courts do not prove anything, so incurs a criminal defamation, "said the CM.
The five were accused by prosecutors of being involved in the beating of Leonor Cipriano during an interrogation in the PJ of Portimão. The CM could not get to speak with Gonçalo Amaral.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:10 pm

the photo of them is old, but this is new news.

It is not a glitch, see cdm link with translation above.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Glad to hear that it is confirmed as new news.

About time he got what he is owed.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Yes, I agree with you dianeh.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:15 am

christabel wrote:
Cath wrote:Sorry Chris, I think that's a glitch of CdM.
Imo it's an old article.

I didn't have it from CdM Cath, and its definately not a glitch. My source doesn't give out duff info. This was held on Sunday the 11th December 2011.
Perhaps Sofia only has one dress and handbag, suitable for Gonc's hearings.
As far as I know he has never been disciplined by the PJ till now.

What was held on a Sunday?
It was published in the online edition of CdM on that date, 11 Dezembro 2011.
Where does it state anything about his pension?

And why is it not mentioned in any of the other papers in Portugal?

It could be a new story with old photo's, yes.
Sorry, no matter how much I'd want it to be true, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 am

Cath wrote: What was held on a Sunday?

Sorry, no matter how much I'd want it to be true, I'm not going to hold my breath.

Cath,
The hearing was on Sunday, CdM were probably there or received the info the same day.
It doesn't state anything about his pension, does it? I wonder why!

You will have to ask the other papers in Portugal about that one.

You can believe it or not Cath, no skin off my nose. Just because I won't reveal MY source doesn't make it lies and if you don't think its true, ignore it. But please don't try to make me look a liar. My source is 100%.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:36 pm

It is true. And somewhere I have read that The PJ Disciplinary Committee have asked for the pensions of Amaral to be withdrawn. This is perfectly understandable as he has been convicted of committing a crime while in the line of duty.
And about bloody time too.

The other retired officer was cleared of actual torture due to lack of evidence, but The PJ don't seem to be convinced of his innocence. And nor me neither.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Yes, I agree with you Sabot, you´re right.

What christabel wrote here is true.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:24 am

UPDATE ON GOC'S HEARING

CORREIO DA MANHÃ – 11-12-2011 – Page 15

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of physical aggressions on Leonor Cipriano

PJ demands the suspension of investigators

The Disciplinary Unit of the Policia Judiciária asks for the suspension of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, Gonçalo Amaral and other three PJ inspectors for the alleged involvement in the case of aggressions on Leonor Cipriano, sentenced for the death e concealing the body of her daughter Joana, in 2004.

A sanction that, in the view of Paulo Pereira Cristóvão, former PJ, makes no sense. “ I wasn´t notified of nothing and left the PJ in 2006, therefore there is no connection and I can’t be suspended of no rights. Besides that, if someone is declaring as proved facts of aggressions and torture after the court stated as not proved, the he is incurring in a crime of libel”, said to CM.

All five were accused by the Public Attorney of being involved in the spanking of Leonor Cipriano during an interrogatory that took place in Portimão’s PJ.

CM could not reach to speak with Gonçalo Amaral.

J.T.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gonçalo Amaral and Paulo Pereira Cristóvão accused of attacks on Leonor Cipriano  Empty GONC EVICTED FROM HIS APARTMENT

Post by christabel Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:26 am

SABADO Nbr. 394 – 17 to 23 Nov 2011 – Page 34

EVICTION ORDER

Gonçalo Amaral doesn’t live here any more

Last month, Gonçalo Amaral, the former PJ coordinator in charge of the investigation of Maddie’s case, was evicted from his rented apartment in Portimão. Lack of payment of the monthly rent of the furnished three piece apartment, around 600 euros, was the reason claimed by the landlord and the Court satisfied his demand.

After getting rid of the Jaguar, bought with the royalties of the book about Maddie, the ex-PJ has just released a new book.

To see if his luck changes.

tonobricks tonobricks tonobricks
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:24 am

christabel wrote:
Cath wrote: What was held on a Sunday?

Cath,
The hearing was on Sunday, CdM were probably there or received the info the same day.
It doesn't state anything about his pension, does it? I wonder why!

You will have to ask the other papers in Portugal about that one.

You can believe it or not Cath, no skin off my nose. Just because I won't reveal MY source doesn't make it lies and if you don't think its true, ignore it. But please don't try to make me look a liar. My source is 100%.

The arrogance of some people downthetoilet

Never doubted your sources Chris and never will!
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Nothing wrong with questioning. I have no doubt about Chris's source and the information she receives, but it doesnt hurt for others to be sceptical. It means we dont end up like Bennett's cronies, who never question the BS that Bennett makes up, and then go on to spread it around the net onto any old place they get a chance to write.

I always reserve the right to be sceptical, or to ask questions.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Chicane Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:34 pm

No problem there daineh but....c'est la tombe de music.....
Chicane
Chicane
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2009-09-02

http://maddiemaccann.hyves.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:44 pm

Oh no, now I have to go to babelfish to see what you have written.

OK, done it, but still none the wiser.

Here is the cut and paste from babelfish.

"c' is fall it from music"

I cant even guess what it means. I wish I had studied French a little more when in highschool.

dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:15 am

I would have thought most people by now know J4 to be a reputable source of information.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 am

J4 is a reputable source of information.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:03 pm

Of course it is reputable. But a bit of scepticism doesnt hurt every now and then. Of course, asking questions or asking for clarification is completely different to poo pooing the tips/information/source completely.

BTW it is not J4 that makes claims that dont come true. That is purely the domain of the morally challenged pitchforkers. And as will be seen, the tip about Gonc and Cristovao will be proven to be true, as will the bit about the eviction. I have no doubt about it, it came from Christabel's source.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:43 am

It is quite simple to me. The PJ as an entity are totally fed up with the shame that Detective Inspector Amaral has brought down upon the head of this previously erstwhile being that is The PJ.
Excuse me while I vomit.
They have now decided that heads have to roll. Detective Inspector Amaral being a perfect example since it is obvious to everyone that he couldn't detect his way out of your average plastic bag.
What they will now do about Leonor Cipriano remains to be seen, but that has to be the injustice of all time.

I wait with bated breath. I think that I might wait for a very long time. As so might Leonor Cipriano.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Sabot

I cant understand why Leonor wasnt retried immediately following Amaral's conviction. The judge stated there was torture. It doesnt matter who did it, it is the fact that it was done to get a confession, and that confession was allowed to be used in court.

I hope you are right about the PJ. And while you might be right about the plastic bag, I would extend that to 'couldn't detect his way out of a wet paper bag' or my new personal favourite.

Amaral couldnt detect his own heartbeat.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next