Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview

Go down

Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview Empty Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview

Post by Pedro Silva Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:38 am

My friends, this was taken from Record newspaper:

http://comunidade.xl.pt/Record/blogs/bolanaarea/archive/2013/03/17/paulo-pereira-crist-243-v-227-o-uma-entrevista-reveladora.aspx

Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview

Paulo Pereira Cristovao (PPC) was in RTP1 on Saturday night. The former vice president of Sporting, among other things, is accused of aggravated fraud spoke very little of the process and procedures. Hélder Conduto was not clear in its beach and twice saw PPC tell that even our women we cannot control.

PPC is a firing in all directions and settle scores with former colleagues from PJ. It is a wary man. The interview, which was never the core of the process, eventually confirm a sui generis character that now seems to be waiting olympically that others are doing proof of what is known.

Unlike PPC sought to assert that it is not the secrecy that is here at home, not men in aprons and many fewer players who "do not run".

What is at issue here is obtaining personal data through the back door (subject that escaped the interviewer) and surveillances that go far beyond the bearable.

But going to see and, anyway, it seems that PPC had nothing to do with it because "for 15 months did not have time for my company." A little longer and it was all a trap PJ, Freemasonry and the Morning Post to catch the vigilante PPC.

After all, the interview turned out to be very revealing. Very indeed.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview Empty Re: Paulo Pereira Cristovao: a revealing interview

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:38 pm

My friends, this was taken fro Diário de Notícias translation:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=3150490&especial=Revistas+de+Imprensa&seccao=TV+e+MEDIA&success=1

Christopher Pereira threatened Carvalho with death

The current president of the club of Alvalade revealed that the former vice president of the Lions told him to go " to get money for payments to Russia in a coffin ."

The Morning Post reveals that the former vice president of Sporting, Paulo Pereira Cristovao , threatened the new club president , Bruno de Carvalho , on election night .

" That person told me on election day - where I was with my wife , my son and my father - go to get the money in a coffin ," repeated Bruno Carvalho " the newspaper that brings the story a title page.

The phrase has been the following : " They won . Now they will get the money for salaries to Russia , but in a coffin ," said the current chairman of the club to the Morning Post .

Bruno de Carvalho also considered , in the same statement , that the election of " two years ago , was the most doubtful ever" at Sporting . " Who had the responsibility to seek explanations was who was sworn . If I were not first took possession that day . Secondly , did not take possession until it was all cleared up , and thirdly , never burn the documents relating to those elections , these are the ways of being and doing , "said Bruno de Carvalho in the REFERENCE to Godinho Lopes .

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down