Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paulo Pereira Cristovao punished with 15 months of suspension

Go down

Paulo Pereira Cristovao punished with 15 months of suspension  Empty Paulo Pereira Cristovao punished with 15 months of suspension

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:53 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/desporto/futebol/detalhe/paulo_pereira_cristovao_punido_com_15_meses_de_suspensao.html

Paulo Pereira Cristovao punished with 15 months of suspension

Disciplinary Board of the Portuguese Football Federation fine leonine former leader in 3000 euros.

The Disciplinary Board of the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) punished this Thursday Paulo Pereira Cristovao with 15 months suspended, according to an official statement from the FPF known this Friday.

The former head of Sporting will not be able to exercise executive positions in sports clubs during the period of suspension and was ordered to pay a fine of 3000 euros. This decision of the Disciplinary Board (DC) FPF regards the 'Cardinal case', in which Paulo Pereira Cristovao was accused of depositing money into the account of referee Joseph Cardinal process.

In this process, the Sporting SAD was also ordered to pay a fine of 2000 euros. The Sporting SAD has already indicated that it will appeal this sentança to the Council of Justice of the FPF.

Paulo Pereira Cristovao says CD FPF incurs a basic and primary error of law

The former head of Sporting Paulo Pereira Cristovao said Friday that the Board of Discipline (CD) of the Portuguese Football Federation (FPF) "incurs a basic and primary error of law" to punish him as alleged collaborator of SAD leonine .

"Put me under disciplinary jurisdiction to be DSS contributor is a basic and primary error in terms of knowledge of law. Now, I've never been sporty or agent and made ​​part of any organ of the SAD," said Lusa Paul Christopher, for whom the FPF CD "has no oversight power, competence or even competence or knowledge to the process of judging or whatever."

"I learned from the newspapers that there was a case against me in the league and that it had been filed afterwards. I learned from the newspapers that there was a case against me in FPF, which exactly reproduces the charge of the prosecution. I've never heard either by the FPF or by the League, and today [Friday] knew from the newspapers of the decision of the CD, "said Paul Christopher, who sees this" other basic and primary mistake. "

Christopher Paul wants to blame in the civil members of the CD, which "can not," the former leader Leo, "as proven facts give a mere disciplinary proceedings over which the courts have not even spoken."

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down