Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bennett on youtube.

+7
Peaceful1
Mulleena
kendra
Sabot
christabel
dianeh
vee8
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

bennett on youtube. - Page 2 Empty Re: bennett on youtube.

Post by Sabot Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:34 am

Pedro Silva wrote:TB, how many times do I have to say: Mrs. McCann didn´t answered those questions, because she was advised by her lawyer not to answer it, which was a right under Portuguese law.

Bennett also said that Arguido means Suspect. I understand that this is not true.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 am

kendra wrote:bennett on youtube. - Page 2 985497 Thank you Carter Ruck bennett on youtube. - Page 2 148500

bennett on youtube. - Page 2 138451 bennett on youtube. - Page 2 138451 bennett on youtube. - Page 2 138451

About bloody time too............ bennett on youtube. - Page 2 138451 bennett on youtube. - Page 2 496342
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:20 am

Too little, too late. But I suppose they know what they are doing.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:14 am

Sabot wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:TB, how many times do I have to say: Mrs. McCann didn´t answered those questions, because she was advised by her lawyer not to answer it, which was a right under Portuguese law.

Bennett also said that Arguido means Suspect. I understand that this is not true.

Correct, it means 'Person of interest to the case.' A person can voluntarily ASK to be made an arguido, so as to garner the protection such a position holds. I can't imagine anyone in their right minds ASKING to be made a suspect! More sloppy research from bennett. He really does deserve everything he gets, and more!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:06 am

I really can't understand how on earth anyone can still be so hateful towards the McCanns after three and a half years. They really must have such shallow lives to dream up so much trash. I just feel so desperately sorry for Kate and Gerry, to have to live with this, together with coping every day with the loss of Madeleine. This man and his followers should really be brought to task, there must be some action that can be taken against him. Every day that goes by I feel more and more dispondent about whether Madeleine will ever be found. It is such a long long time for a little girl to be away from her parents and siblings. She will be living a completely different life now as she has been missing for nearly as long as she was with her family. I hope to God that she is safe and happy.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2