Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett

+10
May
Cath
bluj1515
Catkins
Rosie
Peaceful1
maria theresa
jean
vee8
dianeh
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:12 am

Quite Stupid????

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett - Page 2 Empty Re: A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett

Post by bluj1515 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:23 am

Sabot wrote:Quite Stupid????

Bennett; I don't think he's intelligent, I think he's just a charlatan, and not a very good one at that.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 am

bluj1515 wrote:

Bennett; I don't think he's intelligent, I think he's just a charlatan, and not a very good one at that.

I thought Very Stupid was more appropriate. And a charlatan as well, of course.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 am

Sabot wrote:
bluj1515 wrote:

I thought Very Stupid was more appropriate. And a charlatan as well, of course.

Laffin

Very stupid it is, then. :)
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:01 am

Sorry, but bennett is far from stupid. The vast majority of the anti-Madeleines are indeed very stupid, incredibally ignorant in fact, and that is what has attracted bennett to them. He is extremely devious,cunning and manipulative, and has seen the chance to bend the ignorant masses on the hate sites to his own will. To say he is stupid is to underestimate him. But he DOES lack simple common sense, as he has underestimated US, and also the general public feelings towards the McCann's. He is also abjectly lazy, as has been amply demonstrated by his appalling lack of research into this case and the Cipriano case, His lack of nous is what will ultimatly be his undoing.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 am

Stupid? Putrid? Who cares. The man is an Ar** h*le who is being exposed daily. Anyone daft enough to believe him will deserve everything they get.

Their consciences will come back to haunt them.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 am

Sabot wrote:Stupid? Putrid? Who cares. The man is an Ar** h*le who is being exposed daily. Anyone daft enough to believe him will deserve everything they get.

Their consciences will come back to haunt them.

Now THAT I am in total agreement with!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:14 am

Vee

Bennett is not intelligent. He is sly and manipulative, he is a con man.

You dont have to be smart to be a conman, just smarter than the people you are conning. that is why the only ones left to support him seem to be idiots. It is because they are.

Bennett is not intelligent, as he is unable to persuade anyone else to his cause. Anyone who can interpret for themselves, research, and apply logic, knows that Bennett is wrong. He banks on the fact of his 'friends and supporters' being so believing in what he says, that they never research for themselves. He tries to stop them from reading this forum, PFA and BOnny's, as they may learn the truth.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:09 am

Yes, Diane, that's exactly what I meant.
He reminds me of one of these Jim Bakker types.
They aren't intelligent, in fact it's their ability to not question, to spout the same crap, and to cater to the lowest common denominator that makes them good con artists.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:40 pm

dianeh wrote:Vee

Bennett is not intelligent. He is sly and manipulative, he is a con man.

You dont have to be smart to be a conman, just smarter than the people you are conning. that is why the only ones left to support him seem to be idiots. It is because they are.

Bennett is not intelligent, as he is unable to persuade anyone else to his cause. Anyone who can interpret for themselves, research, and apply logic, knows that Bennett is wrong. He banks on the fact of his 'friends and supporters' being so believing in what he says, that they never research for themselves. He tries to stop them from reading this forum, PFA and BOnny's, as they may learn the truth.

Brenda did that, didn't she. Tried to stop people from reading other Forums, on pain of being banned. This is how Fascism works. And Communism for that matter. Can't have any free thinking.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:25 pm

No free thinking nor free reading.
Strange how most of the forum owners ban people for offences like that. Makes one wonder what they've got to hide.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:29 am

Yes, "to keep the forum peace", because those forums and sites are "just WUMs and pros" and "we know what they're going to say already."

Mini thought police, the whole lot of them.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:46 am

Cath wrote:No free thinking nor free reading.
Strange how most of the forum owners ban people for offences like that. Makes one wonder what they've got to hide.

I don't think they have got anything to hide. It's all there in glorious technicolour of vomit green. Only they can't see it because they are blinded by jealousy and spit.

What a sorry state of affairs that they should need to be jealous of a very ordinary family who worked hard to become what they were, and hopefully will be again.

These people are The Pits, and always will be. There is no redemption for them. They will always be losers.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 am

Well, fair's fair.
I outed myself on Jill's forum and she didn't ban me after that.
I wonder if TB still remembers naughty Totje who's called him a pyromaniac long time ago. A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett - Page 2 198592

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:18 am

I don´t have neither time nor patience to waste with TB and his freaks.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:02 am

If nobody fights the myths and lies that are spread by people, it will grow, Pedro.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:46 am

Cath wrote:Well, fair's fair.
I wonder if TB still remembers naughty Totje who's called him a pyromaniac long time ago. A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett - Page 2 198592

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett - Page 2 628704 Don't think he liked me calling him a tool this time............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:09 am

Cath my friend, I know you´re right, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:49 am

Catkins wrote:
Cath wrote:Well, fair's fair.

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett - Page 2 628704 Don't think he liked me calling him a tool this time............

But being a Christian, he should appreciate the truth.

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett - Page 2 499113
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2