Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett

+10
May
Cath
bluj1515
Catkins
Rosie
Peaceful1
maria theresa
jean
vee8
dianeh
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett Empty A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett

Post by Guest Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:47 am

A letter to a Conservative Parliamentary candidate re Clarence Mitchell - and his reply

New post by Tony Bennett Today at 5:58 pm
THE LETTER:

To: halfon4harlow@roberthalfon.com

I wish to advise you of the dismay there is in many quarters that the Conservative Party has appointed Clarence Mitchell as your 'Media Monitor' for the election campaign.

Mitchell is best known in recent years as the public relations manager for the McCanns. Now I know this is controversial territory, but like millions of others I have never believed the McCanns' version of why Madeleine went missing. Indeed, in the one and only opinion poll on the subject in this country, by the Sunday Times in 2007, only 20% thought the McCanns were telling the truth about what really happened to Madeleine. A similar poll in Spain after the McCanns had a TV documentary devoted to their story registered 70% who thought they were lying on TV.

Clarence Mitchell was for years the Head of the government's media spinning operation, the C.O.I. Media Monitoring Unit. Here he headed up a 40-strong, highly paid team whose role he openly boasted was 'to control what comes out in the media'. In addition, do you know he now works for Matthew Freud's 'Freud Communications'? Matthew Freud is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law.

That one of Blair's chief spinners should now be employed by David Cameron comes as a severe shock to my system, but please have a look at a sample range of comments below to see that I am not alone.

I left UKIP in 2005 and have not been a member of any political party for four years, so won't be opposing you again in the General Election.

On a personal level I wish you well in Harlow, but IMO the appointment of Clarence Mitchell is a terrible sign.

I should be pleased to receive your response to the comments below.

Sincerely

Tony Bennett
01279 635789

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

E.N - 04 March 2010

Well being a life long Tory voter, they have just lost my vote. I will not vote for anyone who has Clarence Mitchell on board. I would have to check night was day if he told me. I do not believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

I remember him saying "it was a British thing" that people neglected children in the UK. Well Mr Mitchell it might be your clients idea of child care, it is not mine or many other people in the UK.

M.M. - 04 March 2010

I agree Elizabeth word for word. to be honest i was thinking of voting Conservative this time, first time ever\(after been a lifelong Labour supporter) NO WAY NOW!!!! that is another vote gone, keep it up conservative, and it will be a landslide victory for Labour at this rarte!!

is this why the Mccanns have suddenly gone to Cameron for "help"?? hmmmm all adds up.

T.T. - 04 March 2010

Well, the Conservative party has just lost my vote. I can't believe this. I've only ever voted Tories and was looking forward to the general election because for the first time in years, it looked like we were in a strong position and now this! WHY?

M.T. - 04 March 2010

I like those tiles behind Clarence - very nice for creating a luxury feel in a shower room but thats about the only thing of interest he has to offer here....

R.P. - 04 March 2010

The Tories may as well have hired Gary Glitter. That's how strongly I feel about this appointment.

N.G. - 04 March 2010

I don't know a great deal about this man, why does he inspire such strong reactions?

K.B. - 04 March 2010

I would think it would be better to have someone unbiased as head of the MMU. How can a spokesperson for a family in the news be objective when articles about the family and the case are printed. I would not like to see stories being shaped regarding this matter.

A.A. - 04 March 2010

As a lifelong Labour voter, I had just about decided that David Cameron spoke a lot of sense and I am truly sick of NuLabour! However, anyone who would contemplate employing this spin merchant who has consistently helped make a small child a successful marketing project is not worth considering as far as I am concerned.

V.B. - 06 March 2010

I really must stand up for the Tory party hiring Clarence Mitchell.

We should be sympathetic for this poor man who has such a dreadful disability called 'foot in the mouth' disease.

He has an amusing personality \(most people laugh at him in complete derision when he speaks) and others say that he gives them a funny feeling when they see him on Television \(usually nausea). I'm sure he does have some fans somewhere in Britain \(his family maybe).

I never wanted the Tories or Labour to be our next Government but the Tories hiring Clarence Mitchell is a surest way of losing peoples votes.

Never mind Mr Cameron, I'm sure you can blame losing this coming election on Coulson, after all, it was him that hired Mitchell. Trouble is, who hired Coulson?

J.B. - 07 March 2010

veronica brilliant post i love it!!! you asked the question i wondered who hired Coulson, friends help friends dont they? i am still coming to terms over this write up when it is reported Mitchell is "well respected" excuse me while i lie down with the shock of that comment

AND THE REPLY:

Dear Anthony

Thank you for your email. This story has been a major tragedy for the family concerned and I don't wish to comment any further other than to wish all involved God's help in finding the whereabouts of the child.

Robert

Sent from my BlackBerry®️ wireless device

Tony Bennett
Addict
Addict

Back to top Go down

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett Empty Re: A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:20 am

but like millions of others I have never believed the McCanns' version of why Madeleine went missing

That must be those millions that are members of the Houndation.

Hint for Bennett. The best lie is one that is close to the truth, unlike this one that is just blatantly ridiculous.

My bet is the parliamentarian read this and thought, well, Clarence Mitchell is a good choice if it means that fruitloops like this stay away from the Tory party.

And here is another tip. Referring to old polls taken prior to the McCanns being cleared is bordering on fraudulent. It smacks of desperation, as there is obviously nothing that backs up the ridiculous claims of 'millions'. Might as well have written 'squillions' as it would be just as believable.

Why write such a ridiculous letter in the first place, and then why embarass oneself by posting it on a public forum? All it has done is show this parliamentarian what a moron Bennett is, and shown the type of spiteful fool that is harrassing and libelling the McCanns.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:28 am

It beggars belief that he still trots out the same, unsubstantiated bullsh*t time after time. And the really funny thing is he thinks other people think he is a major player in all of this, instead of a marganalised non-entity. Does he REALLY think anyone in government, of ANY party, gives a flying fart what he thinks? Most MP's are well aware of his houndation, and sites like MM and 3a's, and what they do and what they stand for, and all will tell you if asked they find them utterly repugnant. I have said before, and I say again, I have yet to meet ONE person outside of the internet who will tell me they don't believe the McCann's version of events. Two or three admit to having no sympathy for them but NO ONE thinks they are covering anything up. Fact.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:54 am

What an idiot! Who the hell does he think he is? It really is time someone did something about him. Great reply, short and to the point, and obviously on the side of the McCanns!!

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by maria theresa Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:54 am

Incredible rubbish from TB and brilliant reply from RH!

maria theresa
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 pm

tony bennett, your hatred of the McCanns is so obvious in your letter. It isn't about the Tory party, or Clarence Mitchell, its about you trying to destroy people's lives who support the McCanns.
As for the 'millions'.....23 turned up to your well advertised AGM. TWENTY THREE.....!
Do I need to add more?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:47 pm

In addition, do you know he now works for Matthew Freud's 'Freud Communications'? Matthew Freud is Rupert Murdoch's son-in-law.

Is Rupert Murdoch the devil in disguise? What the hell is this about?

It still beggars belief that Bennett bothered to write this. The Tory party would know far more about Mitchell, than Bennett could ever hope to know. But his complaint is basically this.

1. Mitchell assisted the McCanns, who according to Bennett have harmed their daughter etc etc etc, without any proof.
2. Mitchell cant work for the Tories because he worked for the Labor Govt.
3. Mitchell currently works for Rupert's son in law.

Words actually fail me as to just how pathetic this letter really is. The letter shows 2 things.

1. That Bennett hates the McCanns and anyone associated with them.
2. That Bennett is completely uneducated in the political arena.

No one, least of all the Tories, care what Bennett thinks, and throwing in 'millions', the poll etc, just shows how obsessed he is with this. It is very very embarassing for Bennett, that he even wrote this letter, let alone that he posted it for all and sundry to see.

Doesnt this show just how pathetic the letter is and what a pinocchio, Bennet is?

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 741195
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:26 am

What really amazes me is that he wrote such a ridiculous and stupid letter in the first place, he then surpasses that and actually reproduces it along with the reply, which basically tells him to go forth and multiply! It is a hilarious own goal!

He then produces all his socks from his houndation apparently writing letters about this subject, as if this subject is high on the voting publics' list when they decide who to vote for, this has me falling about laughing, it really has. A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 574656 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 576550 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 574656 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 576550 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 574656 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 576550 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 574656 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 576550

People will not be voting on the economy, NHS, education and MPs with their snouts in the trough, they will be making their decision on who to vote for because of Clarence Mitchell and the Tories will be shaking in their boots because of that list of people's letters Bennett produced and the "millions" that think the McCanns are not telling the truth. (Bennett's millions again!)

Oh FFS! A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 396948

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 375674 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 526250 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 526250 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 526250 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 526250 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 526250 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 526250
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:31 am

Has Bennett not twigged yet that absolutely no one takes him seriously and everyone is just laughing at him? (All excepting those dolts on his houndation committee)
A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476 A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 466476
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:51 am

Peaceful1 wrote:tony bennett, your hatred of the McCanns is so obvious in your letter. It isn't about the Tory party, or Clarence Mitchell, its about you trying to destroy people's lives who support the McCanns.
As for the 'millions'.....23 turned up to your well advertised AGM. TWENTY THREE.....!
Do I need to add more?

Yes but in Bentwit's mind that = thousands...............PILLOCK that he is.........
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:05 am

It also shows that he's willing to use Madeleine as a pawn in EVERY game he plays.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2009-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:43 am

Bluj, imo she's just a way for him to earn a bit of money and get a bit of attention.
He couldn't care less if she's dead or alive.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by May Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 am

He just enjoys the notoriety............I agree with Cath, he couldn't care less if Madeleine is dead or alive. Sad, horrible excuse for a human being.
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:48 am

He's barely human May. If that man is classed as 'normal'..well I dont want to be! A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 574656
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:37 am

He is "Mrs" Worzel Gummage! (With big glasses)

Last edited by Rosiepops on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:56 am

Rosie, that is probably really funny, if I had the slightest idea what you are talking about.

I suspect that the other non Brits have no idea either.

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett 503613
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett Empty Worzel Gummage!

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:05 pm

A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett Worzel1
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:43 pm

Cath wrote:Bluj, imo she's just a way for him to earn a bit of money and get a bit of attention.
He couldn't care less if she's dead or alive.

I agree. They have completely cut the real child, Madeleine McCann, off from her real life. They have created this twisted, pathetic creature with multiple health defects, unwanted, unloved, named "Maddie" out of the real child. And Bennett uses the psychosis they've created for his own gain. He doesn't care about Madeleine and he only hated the McCanns because their existence prevents him from really taking over the whole saga.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Rosiepops wrote:A Short and Sweet F.O. for Bennett Worzel1

Eeeek! Who is he?
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:24 pm

So the actor is Jon Pertwee (I know as I am an old Doctor Who fan). I have recollections of this scarecrow character. I looked it up on Wiki (i know, it cant be trusted) and it said the tv series came out in 1979. I was a bit old for kids shows, but i have seen him before so I guess he was on Australian tv, probably the ABC.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:41 pm

I think he's more of an Aunt Sally myself, lol.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I think he's more of an Aunt Sally myself, lol.

Yeah a "Wooden Top"!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:59 am

dianeh wrote:
but like millions of others I have never believed the McCanns' version of why Madeleine went missing

That must be those millions that are members of the Houndation.

Hint for Bennett. The best lie is one that is close to the truth, unlike this one that is just blatantly ridiculous.

My bet is the parliamentarian read this and thought, well, Clarence Mitchell is a good choice if it means that fruitloops like this stay away from the Tory party.

And here is another tip. Referring to old polls taken prior to the McCanns being cleared is bordering on fraudulent. It smacks of desperation, as there is obviously nothing that backs up the ridiculous claims of 'millions'. Might as well have written 'squillions' as it would be just as believable.

Why write such a ridiculous letter in the first place, and then why embarass oneself by posting it on a public forum? All it has done is show this parliamentarian what a moron Bennett is, and shown the type of spiteful fool that is harrassing and libelling the McCanns.

You speak the truth Diane. I remember the "poll" and remember how the tabloid headings misrepresented the results through careful paraphrasing of the questions. I forget the precise wording, but quite clearly, the person who reported the poll results didn't understand statistics. It said something like "80% of people believe the McCanns to be guilty" when in fact the actual question was "Do you think the McCanns are innocent of all blame - including leaving their children alone?". 20% responded "Yes" to this particular question and this translated into "80% believe them to be guilty" - and the goons added "of murder" to that.

I opined loudly about this at the time because so many idiot people weren't bothering to read the actual article which accompanied the misleading headline. At the time it reminded me of an episode of the "Vicar of Dibley" where Geraldine was trying to write a village magazine and her headline was "Dibley wins village of the year!". However, the article then continued "..in dream I had last night...". It infuriates me when tabloids do this kind of thing and the McCann "poll" was a classic example of it.

Only recently I read an article by a columnist (Lucy Cavendish I think) which criticised the false stories which came out about the McCanns and the investigation and influenced peoples' opinions. It was extremely damaging. However, most thinking people were able to comprehend that they HAD been mislead by the tabloids and Internet morons and have now adjusted their opinions accordingly. The fact that Goon Bennett is still quoting from early tabloid stories and appallingly misleading poll headlines speaks volumes about his character and/or level of intelligence.

The politician's reply is brilliant on a couple of levels. 1) It demonstrates basic human compassion for the parents of a (still) missing child and 2) Its brevity screams "I don't have time for this nonsense you goon!".

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:26 am

Jayelles said:

The fact that Goon Bennett is still quoting from early tabloid stories and appallingly misleading poll headlines speaks volumes about his character and/or level of intelligence.

Exactly Jayelles, people go on about this man's intelligence, sorry I do not see it, I see no intellect either. Bennett is just ignorant imbecile, who is also an arrogant law breaker and a dangerous stalker, he has failed at everything he has ever done and he is shamelessly using a little girl to make himself money and get himself some "fame". Personally I think Bennett is the dregs of our society and he is everything I vehemently dislike about the human race.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluj1515 Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 am

Bennett no doubt had a great education, sounds like his father and brother were very respectable upper middle class English people.
He is clearly the pathetic black sheep, wasted all of the privileges he was given, and is only growing worse as he ages.
A total waste, an embarrassment; not an eccentric or someone who feels strongly about important things; just a 50 something man using graffiti to deface metric speed limit signs. How pathetic, and how positively impotent. Impotent rage at its finest.

ETA: I see no intelligence either; he buys hook, line and sinker into the stupidest conspiracy theories, he has a child-like view of Christianity and God; I would actually go as far to say he is quite stupid.
bluj1515
bluj1515
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next