Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons"

+11
May
maria theresa
jackf
Tinkerbell43
Cath
maria
Peaceful1
Pedro Silva
Rosie
christabel
vee8
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons"

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:01 am

I'm putting my money on Katerina Gaspar's statement. A mish mash of innuendo and supposition, but superficially attention grabbing. But I bet Mr. Gaspar's statement won't be included.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 3 Empty Re: Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons"

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:03 am

christabel wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:As for the genuine files, he does know he will have to interpret them doesn't he? Thatmeans work. something he is not good at, look at his booklet, he didn't even bother to research that! Jelly head!

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 3 628704

I have just found Bennetts professional he bumped into in Rothley.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APTUmKY-7Zw&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APTUmKY-7Zw&feature=player_embedded[/quote[/url]]

Who the f*** was THAT?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:06 am

Vee where have you been? This cretin has been around some time.
£100 haircuts on the dole Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 3 466476 Mind you I would have had to go back, and have it finished Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 3 576550
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:34 am

I dont know where I've been either Chris, lol, I've never seen her before.

Obviously her hairdresser doesn't like her Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 3 466476
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:39 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I dont know where I've been either Chris, lol, I've never seen her before.

Obviously her hairdresser doesn't like her Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 3 466476

You have Tinks, there's more Youtube video's of the gobby git back when Butler reported the McCanns to the GMC.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 am

19 September 2007
Remember this one Tinks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUfI50yvDck&feature=related
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:18 am

This woman is a jealous wanna be that has possibly had dealings with social services herself, judging by the way she refers to social services and her children.

Probably a regular on the 3A's back then.

I wonder if the reporter was even in Rothley or if this woman was from Rothley, and why did he not interview a professional person, or a mother with children etc. Was this the only person he could find that had something bad to say about the McCanns?
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:I dont know where I've been either Chris, lol, I've never seen her before.

She's barred from her local Weight Watchers Club too!

I saw her talking in the street being interviewed by a Portuguese reporter who obviously thinks she is nuts. I bet Bennett was straight on the phone murmuring sweat nothings down her ear! After all she is middle aged with a permanent bad hair day which she boasts of spending £100 a time on, so Bennett will have been in there like a shot tapping her up for donations etc!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 am

Diane, i would say she has definitely had dealings with social services herself, she even named one of them, I bet he was thrilled about that! She said he told her that if it had been her children they would have been taken away, no they would not, not if she had left them under the same circumstances and that social worker (if he said it at all) would have been well aware of that.
She also said she had already rung this social worker up previously about this, why? And then miraculously she finds herself being interviewed on the street by a Portuguese reporter, what a coincidence! Of course this was a set up, she was the only person they could find that was prepared to speak against the McCanns, she has her view, she is entitled to it, I just find it odd that she happened along at that precise time having previously rung social services up.
What does come over loud and very clear in that piece is that she is extremely bitter, twisted and jealous of the McCanns, of their house and because they have good jobs. It also sounds like she is in regular contact with social services over her own children's welfare! We should pity her really.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 am

ooooooooooo ''they got a big house, they both doctors,they got plenty a money!!!'' do i sense a little bit of jealousy?

''i called who's-it from the social services and he said if it were my children they would of been placed on the at risk register,so why not the mccanns!!''

Then be thankful it weren't your kids then fat arss coz it seems to me they would have come down on YOU like a ton of bricks...wonder why??

''regarding the murder or whatever else they find,im not prepared to judge people because i know how police can set you up!!''

Hmmmm that's the only decent thing that came flying out of her gob!!Wonder what she means by ..''i know how police can set you up??
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 am

seems to me shes been there done it wore the t-shirt and aint got away with whatever shes done so as it in for the mccanns who she believes have been treated differently to herself!
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:36 am

Take a look at Tony's blog it is hilarious!

Hounding Of The McCanns
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:36 pm

dianeh wrote:This woman is a jealous wanna be that has possibly had dealings with social services herself, judging by the way she refers to social services and her children.

Probably a regular on the 3A's back then.

I wonder if the reporter was even in Rothley or if this woman was from Rothley, and why did he not interview a professional person, or a mother with children etc. Was this the only person he could find that had something bad to say about the McCanns?

Good point, Dianeh. She doesn't exactly come across as a pillar of society, does she. And I bet she has lived to rue the day.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:13 pm

[quote="christabel"]19 September 2007
Remember this one Tinks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUfI50yvDck&feature=related[/quote]

omg not her again .im sure this was marylou from sky [cat may remember ]
and she is a liar because ss would not say to her if it would have been her her kids would have been taken from her ,sorry love but you wouldnt know how to be professional if it smacked you in your face
now go do your hair and stopping buying the two for one .

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:24 pm

What a representative of the UK, it is a wonder they did not try and find someone wearing a tracksuit, smoking a joint with a can of special brew in their hands, with a Staffy on a lead snarling at the bit, while screaming abuse at her kids, I mean why the half measures?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Rosiepops wrote:What a representative of the UK, it is a wonder they did not try and find someone wearing a tracksuit, smoking a joint with a can of special brew in their hands, with a Staffy on a lead snarling at the bit, while screaming abuse at her kids, I mean why the half measures?

You mean it's human? I thought it was a Pit Bull, except that Pit Bulls are marginally better looking.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
Rosiepops wrote:What a representative of the UK, it is a wonder they did not try and find someone wearing a tracksuit, smoking a joint with a can of special brew in their hands, with a Staffy on a lead snarling at the bit, while screaming abuse at her kids, I mean why the half measures?

You mean it's human? I thought it was a Pit Bull, except that Pit Bulls are marginally better looking.

Now thats what you call a "Hard Faced Cow". Does she resemble Butler?
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3