Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves)

+6
maria
christabel
clairesy
dianeh
jean
Rosie
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Empty Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves)

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:09 am

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 526250 http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130241

By James Murray

THE wife of Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral has denied they are locked in a personal battle with Kate and Gerry McCann and has spoken of their pity for the distraught couple.

What a load of tosh, Goncalo Amaral's wife, tells so many lies she couldn't even lay straight in bed, even if she tried!

I don't think that Mr Mrs McCann want Mrs Amaral's pity, the time for that has long gone, I suspect they would like to tell you where you can shove your pity (sideways) but they are far too polite and restrained to s do so (however, I'm not). Perhaps what Mr Mrs McCann may like is for you both (especially your husband) to stop telling lies, stop accusing them of murdering their daughter and stop seriously impeding the search for Madeleine.

Just in case the Amarals have forgotten, Madeleine is the little girl Goncalo Amaral failed abysmally.

“Everyone thinks we are fighting the McCanns but this is not true,” said 38-year-old Sofia Leal in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Express.

No really? What about the little matter of Mrs Amaral's now infamous *Open Letter* that she wrote to Madam Kate Kate McCann, where she constantly made sarcastic reference to Mrs McCann as "Madam Kate?" Perhaps she has forgotten? We haven't, but just to refresh her memory it will be published below this post, again in full. In all of its vicious nasty vile and venomous glory!

“I tell people all the time that they are having to endure the hardest pain in the world, which is losing a child.

Really? I wonder where she tells all of these people this? I read most things Mrs Amaral decides to let people know about and I have never read that, not one single time. I don't know so many lies!
Amaral losing his job through his own incompetence, doesn't come anywhere near having your child abducted and then being accused of being responsible for her death, by the very self same person that is meant to be looking for her!

“As a mother I cannot imagine what kind of pain that is. It is so hard.

As a mother if she can imagine that then why not shut her mouth and stop making Kate McCann's life infinitely harder than it has to be? She did not have to write that venomous poison pen letter for a start!

“Like Kate McCann, I am a ­Catholic. The image of pain in the Catholic church is not Christ on the Cross but Mary holding her child in her arms. It is the pain of the loss of a child and there is no worse pain in the world. We are sorry for that.”

I don't know of course, but I can't think that God would be any too pleased with the way you are behaving towards another mother in great pain! In fact there is a great many of us that think you are behaving in a totally inhumane way. Who is the "We"? Her and her slob of a husband or her and God?

That pain was etched on the face of Kate McCann when she made a fleeting visit to Lisbon last week to meet her lawyers and to appeal for help in finding her daughter, snatched in May 2007 from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve.
Close to tears, Kate said: ‘‘She’s six now but we’ve just got to keep going. It has been very harrowing and draining. But there is no choice, she needs us to find her and bring her home.”

Pity the pain etched on the face of Kate and Gerry (as well as in their souls) doesn't seem to have made much of an impression in the minds of the Amarals, it hasn't stopped Goncalo Amaral from threatening to release another book making yet more unfounded, unsubstantiated allegations.

Yes Madeleine must be found and everything possible must be done to help the McCanns do this, not everything possible done to prevent them from finding their daughter which is what this woman's husband seems to have been doing from the word go!

I n Portimao, 20 miles up the coast from Praia da Luz, Sofia spoke of the anguish suffered by her husband, who coordinated the McCann investigation.

Aah diddums, what a pity, such a dog gone shame! Poor little fat boy, my heart bleeds for him - NOT!
I bet his anguish is nothing like having your child abducted and the police detective who is supposed to be looking for her, just gives up on Day 3, gets it into his fat brainless drink addled mind that these parents harmed their daughter and started accusing them of this , gagging them with an UNNECESSARY Portuguese gagging order and then started leaking and briefing against them. Oh and using the description *coordinated the McCann investigation* is stretching the imagination somewhat, the only thing "coordinated" about this investigation was Goncalo Amaral's 3 and 4 hour booze filled lunch breaks, taken while he was supposed to be looking for Madeleine!
Anguish? Why did someone take his beer off of him?

The McCanns are suing him for £1million they believe he has made with his book about the case, The Truth Of The Lie, and a documentary.

Yes not only are they suing, they will win, no matter what bluff, bluster and balderdash fatty fatty comes up with! They will win because Amaral is lying and cannot prove a single thing, this makes what he is doing highly illegal! The only thing that may keep him out of this civil court hearing is that he may be appearing in court on his criminal trial for the torture of Leandro, the partner of Leonor Cipriano. Not to mention that as he has landed himself in more trouble he should now be serving his 18 month sentence for lying and perjury, Goncalo Amaral is actually a convicted criminal!

How can anyone believe a word he says?

They are particularly angered over his claims that Madeleine is not alive. Civil servant Sofia says her 49-year-old husband suffered post traumatic stress after he was removed as head of the Madeleine investigation in September 2007. He took early retirement the following month, even though he lost two-thirds of his pension.

“It was a bad time for Goncalo,” said Sofia. Even in his sleep he was going over in his mind what had happened to him and how his career was brought to a premature end.

Perhaps if Amaral had done his job better and stopped leaking lies to the press and accusing the British police of lying and "only investigating" what the McCanns wanted investigated, he would not have lost his job?
I mean actually turning up on the night Madeleine was abducted would have been a jolly good start! It was not the McCanns or poor little Madeleine that brought his career to a premature end, it was Amaral himself, after all he is no stranger to controversy is he? Well "a bad workman always blames his tools!"

“I heard him talking in the night ­because of nightmares. Everything he did, every action he took was going through his head.

Probably withdrawal symptoms. A trip through his mind wouldn't have taken much time! (Would that action he took be before of after his ultra long lunch breaks?)

“I was worried ­because he is such a calm, tender man but luckily over the past few months the nightmares have stopped.”

Must be all that money in the bank that Madeleine put there for you both, having a calming influence! I Wonder would this be the same "calm tender man" that Sofia Amaral reported in the police station for threatening to kill her and driving police cars under the influence of alcohol? (Below is the official reports) Just a thought!

Sofia, who works in the Portimao mayor’s office and is responsible for three major projects, including a new Algarve airport, speaks English fluently and is both amused and angered by comments aimed at her husband from some people in Britain.

Well that is a shame, because most sensible people in Britain realise that Madeleine was abducted and we really do not care for people compiling books of lies and then hawking them across the world, accusing people of murdering their daughter when they obviously did not and causing them further unnecessary distress. BRITISH (not English) people are a bit funny like that! We generally believe in innocent until proven guilty. Not some hapless fat cop that one day in his restless dreams, decides out of thin air that the parents did it, and then starts a major and bizarre offensive to try and convince people, while not having a shred of evidence, loses his job, blames the parents for that too, and makes a fast buck euro out of the poor innocent child in the process. I guess if Sofia is angered by comments like this she had better get used to the, because I for one am going to start shouting them from every available rooftop until someone in authority in Portugal starts taking notice.
Corruption - Corruption - Corruption. (I'm writing a new song)

Talking about corruption, I heard something about this long coming airport that Sofia Leal Amaral is working upon out of the mayor's office.

Would that be the same mayor's office that her husband Goncalo Amaral hoped to occupy before he was convicted in a Portuguese court of law of perjury etc? The time he got an 18 month suspended prison sentence for?
Would that be the same mayor's office responsible for some of the more lurid leaks during the Madeleine investigation? (Just asking a question of course, I am curious)
I wonder if Sofia both laughs and cries at the same time?

“We know how Goncalo is portrayed in Britain, the caricature of a foreign detective missing the clues, but the reality is that you will not find a better detective in Portugal.

No Goncalo Amaral is the epitome of the caricature of a fat bungling cop, (being foreign has nothing to do with it, that is Mrs Amaral's prejudices showing through) who goofed up just about every single thing that he could goof up, so much so that any sane person has to ask "can any one person in such a position possibly make every single mistake there was to make?" Seems odd to me! If Amaral is the best cop that Portugal had to offer, then God help Portugal!

“There were many times in the investigation when his bosses said, ‘You have done enough’ but he kept working and working, chasing all the leads.

Done enough what? Taking 3 and 4 hour lunch breaks, is hardly conducive to doing a full days work. Chasing all the leads? Where to the waste paper bin? Or chasing them into hiding in thousands of pages of notes so that they are gone, lost for ever? Not bothering to make apartment 5a a crime scene until THREE MONTHS AFTER Madeleine was abducted? Is this what Mrs Amaral calls chasing down leads? Oh purlease Sofia pull the other one it has bells on!

“There are satellites which probably have close-up pictures of what was happening on the ground that day. He tried to get the images but he couldn’t. The US said the satellites were trained on Morocco at the time and that was it. That is what annoys him because he says the inquiry was not completed to his satisfaction.

Is this what your husband told you? You silly stupid foolish woman, it is another lie, I am surprised the journalist that wrote this article for the Express did not bother doing his research, it is NOT true! This was put about by the even fatter totally discredited journalist 'fantasist' Duarte Levy, who himself tried to cash in and make money out of Madeleine's name. Ask him about the photos he tried to sell, and when he was asked to produce them, oops where were they? Oh no, poof gone! Still Mrs Amaral's husband and this journalists Duarte Levy have a lot in common they are both fantasists!

“Goncalo loves me and our three girls very much but he lives for his job. For him an investigation is like a mathematical equation.

Mmmm least said about Gonc and his "love" soonest mended! In my opinion Goncalo Amaral is a bullying misogynist, who hated Kate McCann because 1) she was a woman 2) Amaral was her intellectual inferior 3) she earned more money than him 4) he felt totally inferior to her and the poor woman was never going to a chance with him! And obviously he is as good at maths as he is at detective work!

“One and one has to make two. Until the answer is found he will not give up.

One and one has to make two, really ? Is that Amaral's great analytical mind at work then? Yep pity in Amaral's case 1+1 = 26 Well it would be funny, if it wasn't so dreadfully tragic for Madeleine and her poor parents! Pity also he didn't bother looking for the answer when he had a chance of finding it when Madeleine was first abducted, instead of giving up looking on day 3, purposefully making every mistake under the sun while leaving poor little Madeleine to her fate, while Amaral persecuted her parents, put them through hell and caused them unimaginable suffering and is still trying to do this, even today! All *WITHOUT* a shred of proof! Even now, even today Goncalo Amaral is still trying to PREVENT Mr Mrs McCann from finding their daughter, what is it with Amaral? He couldn't do it so he is not going to allow anyone else to do it? Despicable odious man.

” From the proceeds of the book her husband has bought a Jaguar car but she insists he has not made a lot of money and that he will defend the legal action.

No really, I cannot believe this woman has said this. What a lying hypocrite, either that or she doesn't know how much her husband's new car costs! The cheapest Jaguar is around £20.000 and Amaral's is a top of the range one apparently, so this is going to set him back probably between £40.000 and £50.000, could even be as much as £60.000 What is that in euros? Oh well Amaral is good at maths perhaps he can tell us? if he hasn't made a lot of money, how will he defend the action? Still the lawyers will find out exactly how much money he has made.
Or what is she saying, that Amaral hasn't sold over 150.000 books and that was a lie? I'll do the maths as Mrs Amaral seems unable, if Amaral only got £1 per book, this would mean he has made over £150.000 in around 18 months. This is WITHOUT him getting paid around £200.000 for the rights to his book by the company that made the documentary and without his cashing in on exorbitant fees for giving

• TV Interviews
  • Radio Interviews
  • Magazine Interviews
  • Newspaper Interviews
  • Writing Newspaper Columns
  • Planned Film
  • Another Book

Oh my it just goes on and on and on, I remember when Amaral's agent tried to procure £80.000 for one single interview from Sky News, they told him to take a hike (or a long boozy lunch break) but he is not doing too badly out of a child Amaral failed is he? His personally wealth must be well over a million, still the lawyers can sort that one out when he gets to court.

I wonder how Amaral will manage to stand in the dock, seeing as the pig doesn't have a leg to stand on.

“We are now living on one-third of our budget for the month but that is OK for us because he made the right decision,” she said.

Ah the poor poor Amarals, perhaps they should consider getting shot of their Jaguar? Or perhaps cutting down on the monthly alcohol bill would help? So he has amassed all that personal wealth pimping off of Madeleine's name, they have his retirement pension coming in as well as Sofia's salary, so I can see how this poor couple are struggling financially, poor things. I can see why they think Amaral leaving the police and entering this kind of work and cashing in on Madeleine's name, would be the right decision for them.

“If he was financially motivated, he would have stayed in his job for the full pension but that is not his way.”

Does Mrs Amaral mean that if he wasn't financially motivated he would have STAYED in his job, after all his full pension is nothing like the money he is earning now is it? Of course as a serving police man he probably would not have been allowed to cash in on Madeleine that way he has done.

His 25-year-old daughter from his first marriage, also called Sofia, has just passed a law degree. His wife has a daughter Rita, 11, from her first ­marriage and she has a daughter, Agnes, with Goncalo who will soon be six.

This week there is a double birthday celebration, Sofia’s today and her ­husband’s 50th on Friday.

Oh well nothing else for it then Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 431637 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 704987 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 714537 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 844356 are we supposed to actually care that it is their birthdays? Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 526250 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 908778 Madeleine was six last May, did Gncalo think abot that while he has been trying everything possible to prevent her parents fnding her?

“We will see all our family and friends and enjoy ourselves,” she said. “We are so lucky to have three beautiful girls in the family.

Yeah you are, why don't you rub it in some more you callous *****? don't think we do not know what you are doing when you say that!

“Goncalo is very proud of them all. He is very good with them at home but my only complaint is that he is not strict enough with them. He lets them do what they want where I have to be a little stricter.

I suppose they are in bed when he rolls in from the bars are they?

“He never yells at them but he can also be a little overprotective. He is always worrying about them having accidents in the playground or ­wherever. I could not wish for a better father.”

Yeah, yeah, yeah, dum de, dum de, dum.

The couple met 10 years ago through a friend and married in June 2000. They spent their honeymoon in the Azores, where her husband dreams of ­spending his retirement

Why not just toodle off to the Azores now? After all you must have enough money, go on ride off into the sunset in your £50.000 Jaguar. I understand that there are many in high places that will be glad to see the back of Amaral.

I don't remember the last time I read such absolute self pitying drivel as this. This stupid woman has obviously got a grudge against the McCanns because her husband did not ear much money and decided to keep pushing his luck, this being forced to take early retirement afetr he pushed his luck once too often and got demoted.

Well can you have a detective that doesn't bother turning up at the scene of a crime where a child has been abducted until THREE months afterwards and then after allowing uncle Tom Cobbly 'n all to stay in the flat meantime, decide to make it a crime scene?

What a joke this man Amaral and his wife are! Not once did Madam Sofia refer to Madeleine as Madeleine, wonder why?

Last edited by Rosiepops on Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Empty Sofia Amaral's *OPEN* Letter

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:11 am

Oops This is the letter that Sofia Leal Amaral doesn't want anyone to remember she wrote, but as it was an *open* letter, written by her for anyone to see and read, not much chance of that! OMG look how spiteful and vindictive it is!

Open letter to Mrs Healy, Kate.
-- Dear Madam,

Excuse my audacity, but after learning about your comment in your interview with the newspaper, Expresso, on the subject of Gonçalo Amaral, my husband and father of my daughters, I have to send you these words of thanks. For many years I have been trying to make myself understood with this feeling that unites you and I "....and his behaviour is a disgrace professionally and as a person"...

Consider this:
a) Professionally

-- As coordinator of criminal investigation for the PJ, my husband has always refused to sit comfortably behind his desk, from 9 to 5, which is usual for his rank.

Instead of that, he spent the day (and sometimes the night) on the ground with the investigators, coordinating "on the spot" searches, surveillance, seizures and other duties. What a disgrace! But if this was just about being exposed to the elements, things wouldn't be serious, because as madam Kate knows, the weather here is not bad. The problem is his commitment to the cause which has cost him promotion in his career. I will explain, because this case is contemporary to the search for your daughter. My husband was involved as senior coordinator, and between seizures of drugs, kidnappings and murders, he succeeded in producing a theory about drug trafficking by sea, which he defended before a jury in Lisbon, who congratulated him.

Full of hope, Gonçalo Amaral returned to the Algarve to await the result. It was with astonishment that he learned that he had been passed over by other colleagues (coordinators as it happens, to tell the truth), because he had not managed to get himself into "professonal training" settings. And yes, madam Kate, my husband spent his life working, in the midst of complex investigations. He was the man in Portugal who seized most drugs, but as he didn't have the time to parade himself in the corridors of the PJ's institution, he was not promoted. A disgrace, madam, a disgrace!

As you must know, because you seem very well informed to me, my husband's salary was barely 1.5 times the minimum wage of your country. However, as a wife, mother and Portuguese, I cannot complain, given that Gonçalo Amaral's salary was the equivalent of 4.5 times the minimum wage in Portugal. Pay attention to this, which serves as an example of what I am going to explain: at one time, an individual shot an officer of the PSP and fled into neighbouring Spain. Between the comings and goings of a PJ team, of which my husband was a part, they were there for more than 15 days.

At that time, international expenses were 100€. As madam Kate can imagine, it is not possible on that amount to eat and to lodge in Spain, still less when it is Christmas Eve, and this amount would only be available (with a bit of luck) by Easter. Even with that, Gonçalo Amaral never refused, not even for a day, to search for the evasive murderer, thus increasing our family budget. And this is only one example amongst many. I once suggested to him the creation of a fund, or something else for dealing with these extraordinary expenses, but he never listened to me. While we too had our mortgage to pay...A disgrace, Madam Kate, a disgrace!
b) Also as an individual, his behaviour is a disgrace, because it was never possible to distinguish or to have a private life with the way of working he chose. However, and if my dear friend Madam Kate will allow me, I can give some examples: Five years ago, a child called Joana "disappeared." The mother, just like Madam Kate, tried to project the case into the media, but this was as far as she got...After 8 days, came the confessions and the evidence: During an incestuous act between the mother and the uncle, the child was beaten, later cut into pieces and her body disposed of, no one knows where. The mother and the uncle were imprisoned, with the trial coordinated by Gonçalo Amaral, and bringing each of them nearly 20 years in prison. But going back a bit.

The child died on September 12th. On Christmas Eve, our family were together to begin our prayers, when my husband asked me to prepare a bag with food and warm clothes, because he had not yet carried out his Christmas act of contrition and penitence. Try to imagine, Madam Kate, where Gonçalo Amaral took himself that Christmas night when there was torrential rain and roaring thunder? To the Olhao prison establishment, where João Cipriano, Joana's uncle, was a prisoner; confessed murderer and clinically declared a psychopath. For my husband, giving alms to a beggar did not represent any sacrifice.
On the other hand, joining and sharing his Christmas meal with João Cipriano was the sacrifice he offered to God in memory of Joana. And isn't that a disgrace? Know this, Madam Kate, every year, on September 12th, my husband requests a mass for Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro. He says that no one else will remember the poor child. But people remember to accuse him unjustly of acts and crimes which he has never committed. Isn't that a disgrace, Madam Kate?

I will relate one last story, which still costs me to talk about. This year, in May, we started the process of moving our family to Portimao. My husband's holiday was supposed to start the day after your daughter disappeared. "For obvious reasons," that didn't happen. I started a new job, I looked at houses, I made the move and I tried to settle our daughters into new schools with new routines.
All that alone, without any support from my husband, who, for obvious reasons, was looking for your daughter, Madam Kate. In October, on the day of his birthday, a week after our daughters had started the new school year, Gonçalo Amaral was dismissed and returned to Faro. It was supposed to be a time of the family getting together, but in fact it was even more of a separation. Isn't that a disgrace? Our daughters have never understood, and we have never succeeded in explaining to them what the obvious reasons were that justified a father leaving his daughters to look for a child he didn't know and whom the parents neglected. A disgrace that my dear friend Kate was not there at that time. Perhaps you could have helped us explain the "obvious reasons" to our children for their father's being sent back.

To finish, on the intimate subject of Gonçalo Amaral, I can only tell you that he is exactly as the Latinos have a reputation for: a wild one, and my modesty does not allow me to say any more.

I ask my dear friend to forgive these thoughts of a wife and mother, but I am sure you will understand. I will finish this missive by asking you to pass on to your mother my sincere compliments. She seemed very sincere to me when, during an interview, she said she had the urge to slap those who had left her grandchildren alone. She spoke as openly as a true Portuguese grandmother would have done.

My dear friend Madam Kate, without wishing to bother you any further, I would like you to do me a last favour: now that you are starting to let the truth come out, don't stop, go on, and tell the truth the world is waiting to hear.

With my best regards,

Sofia Leal

(Wife and mother of Gonçalo Amaral's children.)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Empty Re: Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves)

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:23 am

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Letter10

Portuguese

Copy of the staement made to the police about her "loving" husband.

Below translated into English

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal
Excellency
Dr. Guilhermino Encarnação
Faro's Director of the Judiciary Police
Faro, 23/12/2007

Dear Sir:
As you know I'm the wife of the Coordinator of Criminal Investigation Gonçalo Amaral, with whom I have a daughter minor of age, with 4 years old, named Inês Sofia. You know also that Inês Sofia is living temporarily with her father.
By the present way I want to expose to you:

1. As agreed with my husband, Inês Sofia should spend Christmas with me, since last Thrusday, day 20th. In that day, I contacted Gonçalo by mobile phone, and I was informed that Inês was with him, in trip to Coimbra and would only return on the following day;
2. On Friday 21th, I called again my husband, around lunch time. He informed me they were still on trip and at soon he arrive to Faro he will give me Inês. I waited until 8 PM without any news and Gonçalo never answered my phone calls. I then decided to go to a pub where I encountered Gonçalo and other colleagues of him consuming alcoholic beverages, Asking him by Inês Sofia, he answered, visible drunken, that "she was resting" and that he will give me the child the following day. Then he departed, driving an Audi car from the police.

3. On Saturday 23th , and after many attempts, my husband finally answered the phone in the middle of the afternoon, and asked me to get Inês in home. I rushed to the residence, but nobody was there. After a while, Gonçalo appeared driving the same car, and again in a notorious state of drunkenness. Having asked him for Inês Sofia, he ordered me to go inside the house, where he insulted me and threatened me of death.

4. Today, Sunday 23th, and after numerous attempts, Gonçalo never answered his phone and he is not at home.

Unfortunately, this situation is not an unique and isolated act, and you Sir well know about other times in the past where I've also asked for your help. Once more, I ask again for your help, in order to guarantee Inês Sofia integrity, and in order to localize her.
Best Regards,
Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Empty Re: Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves)

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:32 am

Oh now that is a loving husband!

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476

I've been driving in my car....it's not quite a Jaguar!

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 574656

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Jaguar10

Now say thank you to Madeleine for buying you this nice new very expensive car and all the other nice things!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:34 am

I was absolutely gobsmacked when I read the article in the Sunday Express, I really can't understand why they have published such drivel, unless they have an ulterior motive of course. They should also have published Sofia's letters to both Kate McCann and the police chief about being threatened with murder, drunk in charge of a police car etc. That would show the readers just what the McCanns have had to deal with for the last two and a half years.

jean
Master
Master

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:08 am

“There are satellites which probably have close-up pictures of what was happening on the ground that day. He tried to get the images but he couldn’t. The US said the satellites were trained on Morocco at the time and that was it. That is what annoys him because he says the inquiry was not completed to his satisfaction.

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476

Does this stupid woman think that a satellite is a CCTV? Its a wonder he didnt accuse Google Earth of not doing their job properly, becuase he couldnt see the McCanns at the street view.

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:10 am

What a load of tosh, Goncalo Amaral's wife, tells so many lies she couldn't even lay straight in bed, even if she tried!

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 No but she does lie in bed thought rosie......to her hubbie!!! lmao and he lies to her to Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476

I cant understand this little sentence that his wife says,im having trouble with it because of contradicts things a lot imo.....''I tell people all the time that they are having to endure the hardest pain in the world, which is losing a child.As a mother I cannot imagine what kind of pain that is. It is so hard.''

That baffles me because gonc is adamant that the mccanns have done something to Madeleine.....so imo if he feels that way then why is his wife saying this??Does she not support gonc with his theory that the mccanns are involved in a cover up??? bizarre!
If i were a psychologist i would imagine that she isn't talking from her heart here,but rather from her well thought out statement..imo shes reeling of what she thinks poeple want to hear.I bet ya behind closed doors the mccanns are all the @rssholes under the sun.And to the media...she is sympathizing with a family's pain...a family who is (according to her hubbie) involved in the disappearance of their little girl.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:18 pm

clairesy wrote:

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 No but she does lie in bed thought rosie......to her hubbie!!! lmao and he lies to her to Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476

I cant understand this little sentence that his wife says,im having trouble with it because of contradicts things a lot imo.....''I tell people all the time that they are having to endure the hardest pain in the world, which is losing a child.As a mother I cannot imagine what kind of pain that is. It is so hard.''

That baffles me because gonc is adamant that the mccanns have done something to Madeleine.....so imo if he feels that way then why is his wife saying this??Does she not support gonc with his theory that the mccanns are involved in a cover up??? bizarre!
If i were a psychologist i would imagine that she isn't talking from her heart here,but rather from her well thought out statement..imo shes reeling of what she thinks poeple want to hear.I bet ya behind closed doors the mccanns are all the @rssholes under the sun.And to the media...she is sympathizing with a family's pain...a family who is (according to her hubbie) involved in the disappearance of their little girl.

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476
Many a true word spoken in jest Clairesy!

I do not know who is the most stupid out of the Amarals, he for feeding her a load of lies and thinking everyone else in the world is as stupid and gullible as she is and will just believe him without question, or Sofia for believing him at all, despite the fact she knows what a liar he is and of course not only has he lied to her, he is a *CONVICTED* liar and perjurer, serving an 18 month sentence, for LYING about the torture of a woman, who was proven to be tortured by at least 5 big men. This is the nice calm gentle Goncalo Amaral she wants the rest of the world to believe? LIARS! Absolute PROVEN LIARS!

Let's see how the *CONVICTED CRIMINAL LIAR* fairs when he stands trial for the *TORTURE* of the partner of Leonor Cipriano, 'Leandro'.

The thing people should bear in mind about this case are many fold;

1) Under Portuguese law and the way it is structured, when a judge decrees a person is to stand trial, there is a very good chance that he will be convicted.
2) It doesn't look good that Amaral is in court yet again for charges linked to yet another torture.
3) Amaral is already a *Convicted liar and perjurer* (so who in their right mind is going to believe a word he says anyway? (Except idiots)
4) He is already serving an 18 month suspended prison sentence which theoretically, could be activated at any time. (Especially if he lands himself in trouble, for say threatening an innocent woman who just wants to be left alone)
5) There are quite a few open cases filed *AGAINST* him, most of which claim that he has lied under oath!
6) If convicted of this criminal case for torture against him that is due to be heard in the Portuguese courts, he is looking at a very long jail term, anything up 12 years!
7) Amaral has already seriously been bugging a lot of people in authority, with his loose lips and bizarre unfounded, unsubstantiated claims against the McCanns.
8) Single handed Amaral has already badly damaged the Portuguese tourist industry.
9) He is already sticking two fingers up at the Judiciary and defying a court order, this is not going to look very good for him when he comes up on his criminal charges, this is is not hearsay, it is fact and can be used against him.

I would not like to be in his shoes when he gets to court! I have a very strong feeling that the judiciary having let him off his first criminal conviction with a light sentence, when he actually should have gone to prison for being a serving police officer and committing perjury (lying under oath), when he appears in court, they are going to throw the book at this man and make an example of him and give him a very long prison sentence.
Think about it, he is a convicted criminal flouting the law of the land, the law he swore to uphold when he was a serving police officer, the law he broke while he was still a serving police officer and since then he has been ordered by a court to stop doing something and he has completely ignored the judge's rulings and still gone of TV and is still promoting his book.

He is making the Portuguese judiciary look like wimps and toothless fools, he is making Portugal look like it is still run by the fascist right wingers, I believe in my opinion, Goncalo Amaral is demonstrating clearly that Portugal is still very much a police state and the ordinary Portuguese people are too terrified and down trodden to challenge the police.

How good will this look in the European Union?

So I believe, yes, this time when Amaral gets into court, I predict he will be leaving in a prison van serving up to 12 years! If they do not make an example of this lawless person who is travelling around the world making the Portuguese government and judiciary look like toothless plonkers, it is not going to look very good for Portugal, or their main industry, which is the multi billion pound tourist industry.

I for one will continue to remind people about Madeleine McCann, how this man impeded the search for her and lied abut her parents and made himself rich by writing unsubstantiated claims in a book of lies, (his lies, Amarals blatant bizarre claims) I will keep this up as long as Madeleine is still missing and this man continues to persecute and falsely accuse her parents.

I will also keep this up while Leonor Cipriano, the mother of another missing little girl 'Joana' continues to serve a 16 year prison sentence for something I believe she has not done and not only do I believe she has not done this, there is an ever growing list of people in power think she has not done this. In fact out of the three judges at her trial, one of them insisted on going on record as saying that he believes that Leonor Cipriano was tortured and is innocent (and he has already been proved right about the torture, Leonor was tortured into confession - verifiable proven fact).

What has this to do with Madeleine McCann? Well there is one HUGE common denominator, the very same person that was embroiled in the serious controversy which surrounded the Joana Cipriano *abduction*, is no other than one 'Goncalo Amaral'!
Goncalo Amaral lead the investigation into the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, whose body has *NEVER* been found. This case made legal history in Portugal, because a conviction was gained largely on hearsay evidence (which should never have been allowed in court) and a conviction for murder was obtained, even though there was no body, the conviction was obtained on one fact and one fact only, and that was because Leonor Cipriano confessed to the murder of her daughter, without this confession, a confession we now know was gained by torture, Leonor Cipriano could not have even been charged let alone convicted.

Now see how pivotal, Leonor's confession was to the whole case?

Other *INTERESTING* points involving this case were;

The blood found at the alleged crime scene was *NEVER* DNA tested, or crossed match against Joana's, yet this was alleged blood featured heavily in the trial and subsequent conviction of Leonor Cipriano. So it can never be categorically claimed that this was Joana's blood this must lead to an UNSAFE conviction on its own, but placed with the proven torture of Leonor, it starts to become a very serious breach of law.
if that is not bad enough, when Leonor's previous Lawyer 'Joao Grade' asked for the blood to be cross matched against Joana's, he was told that the Portuguese forensic science lab had actually *DISCARDED* the evidence.

How on earth could this have been allowed to happen? There was a hugely controversial case of a missing girl said to have been murdered in the most horrific manner by her mother and uncle and her body is MISSING, so the only samples of blood, the only tangible link to Joana that remained on this earth, was actually *DISCARDED*? Now who was responsible for this?

Then think about the the allegations made against Leonor Cipriano and Her brother Joao, and count the number of similar accusations made against them, and made against the parents of Madeleine McCann, while bearing in mind the huge dubious connection of the now convicted criminal disgraced former detective Goncalo Amaral.

No torture for Kate, Kate was far too strong to allow that and far too intellectual, she could eat the bumbling Amaral for breakfast.
So how would he gain a confession, remember without a confession, without a body, NO case in Portugal!
How about psychological torture? Drip drip drip, leaks unfounded allegations and spurious leaks from the infamous "sources close to the PJ", hardly a day passed without some dreadful totally unfounded allegation being made against Kate and Gerry McCann, during the five months that Goncalo Amaral headed the Madeleine investigation, the amount of bizarre leaks and claims that were said to have come from the PJ and made their way into the Portuguese press and were then presented as fact for the gullible halfwits to lap up, were leaking daily, sometimes being updated 2 or 3 times per day and our press just took their stories and what they were being fed by the Portuguese journalists (who did not want them there and had disliked the British journalists) and just printed and published them verbatim! Often what then appeared in the Portuguese press and what appeared in the British press were totally different stories, but the damage was done to the reputations and characters of Kate and Gerry McCann.

Kate and Gerry McCann innocent people NEVER charged with any crime what so ever in their entire lives. People who the press tried as the might tried to get some dirt on them and their lives and guess what? Nothing! The worse that they could come up with was Kate had attended a few parties at university! No one come forward who claimed to have know them in the past, all who came forward confirmed they were a nice pleasant ordinary couple of dedicated doctors and parents. We have a source that used to live with Kate in NZ for while on a gap year and she only has nothing but praise for her flatmate.

What I believe Goncalo Amaral set out to do was to damage beyond repair the characters of Kate and Gerry McCann, by applying immeasurable pressure and cause them immeasurable distress and somehow unbalance poor Kate's mind enough to get Kate to confess to something she did not do, plea bargaining was tried, every pressure imaginable was tried, and comprehensively - failed and it failed simply because Kate McCann was far too strong for Amaral and Amaral being the bullying misogynist that in my opinion, I truly believe he is, well far from Kate going over the edge, it was Goncalo Amaral himself. Amaral was never able to reconcile with himself that a mere lowly woman had stood up to him and not only this, she stood up to him and proved to be his intellectual superior and mentally tougher.

What I believe we have seen since is a mentally unbalance Goncalo Amaral swinging about like a loose cannon, firing at anything and anyone that dare speak against him or challenge him. He even tried to get the lawyer of Leonor Cipriano, Dr Marcos Aragao Correia, sectioned into a mental health hospital, because Marcos, not only dared to challenge him, he actually beat him in court, he successfully landed the blows on Amaral. Amaral who knows this particular episode of court cases and clashes with Dr Aragao Correia is very far from over, panicked and tried to get the lawyer locked up in a mental hospital! The crime being? Marcos says he is psychic, then in that case lock up the majority of the population of the world Goncalo, because not only is a large proportion claiming to have psychic powers, we have the vast majority believing in a God of some sort, even Goncalo Amaral's wife herself states proudly in the Sunday Express piece of drivel that she is a "Catholic too" just like Kate McCann, so as Catholicism believes in God and the Resurrection and life hereafter, perhaps he had better have his own wife Sofia Leal-Amaral, locked up in the same mental institution too?

The similarities between these two cases is quite alarming, in the way that a confession has been tried to be obtained.

I predict we are seeing the beginning of the fall and fall of Goncalo Amaral (and his silly wife). Who apparently likes to do a bit of fisticuffs herself in her spare time (allegedly of course).

One other thing continues to puzzle me, Goncalo Amaral was supposed to be have been on the drug squad, when you start looking into the background, there appears to be links to drugs, tenuous yes, but there never the less!

Meanwhile Goncalo Amaral continues to be allowed to rake in the millions of euros in by cashing in on his actual FAILURE concerning Madeleine McCann and his wife tries to pull the wool over the eyes of the British, by somehow getting the biggest load of drivel in the Sunday paper, and bizarrely claiming they are only living on a third of his previous income (totally ignoring her own income from her own full time job) and the reporter included this nonsense? Well at least the lawyers that will look at their income will be a bit more objective, especially when it comes to asking exactly how much Amaral's top of the range Jaguar cost him, (probably between £40.000 and £60.000). Considering the cost of living in Portugal and the average wage, that little spend on that posh new car, would probably be around 3 or 4 years wages to the average hard working Portuguese person. This is hardly conducive to the "hard luck down at heel" story that the Sofia Leal Amaral, wife of Goncalo Amaral wants us to believe is it?

One other thing, that Sofia has previously mentioned, she stated that she did not know why people laughed at her husband, because despite being poor, he always wore designer Hugo Boss suits. How if we are to believe Sofia's claims that her husband's wage was a mere pittance (something she bizarrely seems to think is the fault if Kate McCann!) before he retired himself from the police service, then how did he managed to drive a newish Mercedes car and afford to wear designer suits?

Doesn't really make sense to me!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:04 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/130241

By James Murray

THE wife of Portuguese detective Goncalo Amaral has denied they are locked in a personal battle with Kate and Gerry McCann and has spoken of their pity for the distraught couple.

Liar

“Everyone thinks we are fighting the McCann's but this is not true,” said 38-year-old Sofia Leal in an exclusive interview with the Sunday Express.

Liar

“I tell people all the time that they are having to endure the hardest pain in the world, which is losing a child.

Does this apply to Leonora Ciprianno too? No didn't think so!

“As a mother I cannot imagine what kind of pain that is. It is so hard.

Shall I jog your memory back to December 2007? Now you don't need to imagine. Wasn't that hard for you was it?

“Like Kate McCann, I am a ­Catholic. The image of pain in the Catholic church is not Christ on the Cross but Mary holding her child in her arms. It is the pain of the loss of a child and there is no worse pain in the world. We are sorry for that.”

Thank god thats the only comparison between you and Kate

That pain was etched on the face of Kate McCann when she made a fleeting visit to Lisbon last week to meet her lawyers and to appeal for help in finding her daughter, snatched in May 2007 from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve.
Close to tears, Kate said: ‘‘She’s six now but we’ve just got to keep going. It has been very harrowing and draining. But there is no choice, she needs us to find her and bring her home.”

Thats called REAL emotion

I n Portimao, 20 miles up the coast from Praia da Luz, Sofia spoke of the anguish suffered by her husband, who coordinated the McCann investigation.

That would be waiting for his next drink

The McCann's are suing him for £1million they believe he has made with his book about the case, The Truth Of The Lie, and a documentary.

GOOD

They are particularly angered over his claims that Madeleine is not alive. Civil servant Sofia says her 49-year-old husband suffered post traumatic stress after he was removed as head of the Madeleine investigation in September 2007. He took early retirement the following month, even though he lost two-thirds of his pension.

What do you expect? Idiot. How she has the Gaul to compare that lying cheating pigs behavior to PTS is beyond belief. Whats he done watched a film on it?

“It was a bad time for Goncalo,” said Sofia. Even in his sleep he was going over in his mind what had happened to him and how his career was brought to a premature end.

Where was he the night Madeleine was kidnapped? His career should have ended years ago, waste of space.

“I heard him talking in the night ­because of nightmares. Everything he did, every action he took was going through his head.

Tell him to go to AA, What action did he take? Big fat none!!!

“I was worried ­because he is such a calm, tender man but luckily over the past few months the nightmares have stopped.”

Can I jog your memory to December 2007? Tender man my a*se. He ought to have nightmares for what he has done to the McCann's.

Sofia, who works in the Portimao mayor’s office and is responsible for three major projects, including a new Algarve airport, speaks English fluently and is both amused and angered by comments aimed at her husband from some people in Britain.

Whoopee Doo, how's the airport coming along? Don't you think the McCann's are angered by his comments made about them? And you for that matter.

“We know how Goncalo is portrayed in Britain, the caricature of a foreign detective missing the clues, but the reality is that you will not find a better detective in Portugal.

Do you really? I doubt that very much. Missing the clues isn't all he did. Turning up on the night would have been what a proper detective does. If he's the best in Portugal god help the worst, and the people of Portugal. But now they are turning against him, BIG TIME.

“There were many times in the investigation when his bosses said, ‘You have done enough’ but he kept working and working, chasing all the leads.

His bosses couldn't stand him. If he did enough, then it was nothing to do with Madeleine. The only leads he chased were in bars.

Hey I've got Sky, I might be able to get some pictures. Levy got the lot of you hook line and sinker. Of course it annoys him not being completed to his satisfaction, Kate McCann wasn't Leonor, and wouldn't give in to the big fat bully.

“Goncalo loves me and our three girls very much but he lives for his job. For him an investigation is like a mathematical equation.

Are you sure about that? December 2007????

“One and one has to make two. Until the answer is found he will not give up.

Yes that is his answer not he wants not the truth. he wouldn't know what that was if it jumped up and bit him.
” From the proceeds of the book her husband has bought a Jaguar car but she insists he has not made a lot of money and that he will defend the legal action.

Good for him, its good to see how much he cares for Madeleine using her in this way. She's a liar

“We are now living on one-third of our budget for the month but that is OK for us because he made the right decision,” she said.

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY IS ALL YOU CARE ABOUT.

“If he was financially motivated, he would have stayed in his job for the full pension but that is not his way.”

No he wouldn't, he's incompetent and would have been pushed out.

His 25-year-old daughter from his first marriage, also called Sofia, has just passed a law degree. His wife has a daughter Rita, 11, from her first ­marriage and she has a daughter, Agnes, with Goncalo who will soon be six.

Now thats scary!!

This week there is a double birthday celebration, Sofia’s today and her ­husband’s 50th on Friday.

Are we bovvered ?

“We will see all our family and friends and enjoy ourselves,” she said. “We are so lucky to have three beautiful girls in the family.

Whatever

“He never yells at them but he can also be a little overprotective. He is always worrying about them having accidents in the playground or ­wherever. I could not wish for a better father.”

Shame he didn't worry about Madeliene

The couple met 10 years ago through a friend and married in June 2000. They spent their honeymoon in the Azores, where her husband dreams of ­spending his retirement

Hurry up and go then, don't let us hold you back.

To finish, on the intimate subject of Gonçalo Amaral, I can only tell you that he is exactly as the Latinos have a reputation for: a wild one, and my modesty does not allow me to say any more.

Oh yes he's a wild one alright, we all know that!

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 926859
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 am

Sofia Amaral said....

I would have a thought a little accident between kiddies in the playground would have been the least of his worries!

Sofia, cast your mind back to one of your husband's 4 hour lunches (when he was on duty and should have been searching for Madeleine)! Did your husband Goncalo Amaral, worry about your youngest daughter's safety, after drinking beer and white wine and then *DROVE* to her nursery school, picked her up and *DROVE* her back to the bar, while he was under the influence of alcohol? In fact did you NOT worry for her safety? (If he was my husband I would have divorced him and taken out a child protection order restraining him from driving the child around, because he cannot be trusted, after all by your very own admission, this is NOT the first time he has done this, is it?)

Drunk driving is bad enough, but driving after drinking alcohol with your innocent children in the car, is quite frankly CRIMINAL and shocking behaviour for a detective! Shocking! Ubelievable!

Not to mention putting at risk other innocent road users and their innocent children, just because your husband wants to sit in a bar drinking and boasting to former F1 racing drivers when he should be working!

But I suppose INNOCENCE quite obviously has no place in your husband's world does it?

Or have you forgotten all of this in your haste to mention his concern for your daughters in your subliminal attack on the McCanns? ie Look Goncalo cares for his daughters but the McCanns do not? (Hence why you mentioned this nonsense in the first place - do you think we are as silly as you?)

Get up earlier in the morning if you want to catch us out Mrs Amaral!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:58 am

Goncalo Amaral lead the investigation into the disappearance of Joana Cipriano, whose body has *NEVER* been found. This case made legal history in Portugal, because a conviction was gained largely on hearsay evidence (which should never have been allowed in court) and a conviction for murder was obtained, even though there was no body, the conviction was obtained on one fact and one fact only, and that was because Leonor Cipriano confessed to the murder of her daughter, without this confession, a confession we now know was gained by torture, Leonor Cipriano could not have even been charged let alone convicted.

Even a confession is not valid in court if the suspect does NOT confirm it during the trial. Leonor did NOT confirm or deny anything, in court she did not open her mouth. One more reason why her conviction is a shame to our whole Country.
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1128
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:51 am

Does this stupid woman think that a satellite is a CCTV? Its a wonder he didnt accuse Google Earth of not doing their job properly, becuase he couldnt see the McCanns at the street view

She is actually right there Diane. Shortly after Madeleine was taken it was suggested by an eminent scientist that the recordings from spy satellites that were positioned over Praia da Luz on 3 May 2007 should be examined, but that permission would have to be granted by the American government, and it would be impossible because it would cost 'an arm and leg'. This was reported in a reliable newspaper.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:34 am

Sorry Jean that statement is actually untrue and was first mooted by the fat fantasist liar Duarte Levy!
It is just another conspiracy theory, even respected newspapers were reporting nonsense at the time.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:54 pm

Jean

Satellites do not cover the entire earth, providing detailed images of all places at all times. ANd I would suggest that the Algave is not high on the list of places to be pointing a satellite for detailed images.

Add to that, the resolution is not that good. It is not like the cockpit cameras when a bomb is shown going off in Afghanistan. I believe, but could be mistaken here, that the standard satellites (not the super spy type) only are able to pick up things that are 6 metres in size. If you look at Google maps, on the satellite image, you can see houses, but not cars. So just what was that idiot Levy expecting to see on a satellite image.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by jean Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:57 am

Just goes to show that you shouldn't believe anything you read in even the most respected newspapers. I was quite taken in with that report and wondered why it couldn't be done. I must be watching too many spy programmes on tv!! Shows how desperate I am to find Madeleine though.

jean
Master
Master

Back to top Go down

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Empty "The Lady Bitch" on the take again

Post by christabel Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:49 am

Keep it up Soapy, you are doing wonders for the PIG.

The wife of the former Polícia Judiciária inspector speaks about the family problems, the difficulties in their marriage and the suffering of her daughters.

Gonçalo Amaral, a former Polícia Judiciária inspector, has become known to the public after investigating controversial cases: that of Joana Cipriano first, then that of Madeleine McCann. The balance of this valorous work was devastating for both the inspector’s career and personal life. Now, after retiring early, with several ongoing lawsuits, the former inspector celebrated his 50th birthday. His wife, Sofia Leal, tells our magazine about the last two years.

What changed since Gonçalo Amaral was removed from the Madeleine case?

He is a more present father, unfortunately perhaps, because his career ended prematurely.

Did the outcome of this case, for your husband, catch you by surprise?

At a certain point in time, I suspected that the outcome would be this one.

Did you fear that moment?

We never fear, because we have great faith in God and in our daughters’ future.

Was it a complicated time for the family?

Problems are overcome, just like in any family.

How did your daughters go through this situation?

It was very violent. They lived without their father since May, because he worked in Portimão and we still lived in Faro. Then, on the day that Madeleine disappeared, I started to work in Portimão. They remained with their grandparents, and when they finally came to live in our new home, their father ceased functions in Portimão and had to return to Faro. The girls’ feeling was a bit of abandonment.

Didn’t they understand this change?

Our daughters suffered emotional damages that are latent to this day. Their father’s court attendances were also very violent, because they were used to watching their father sending other people to court. And suddenly, it was their father on the defendant’s bench. Inês is five years old and Rita is 11, it’s very complicated.

Was there a time when the marriage was hurt?

Obviously, any marriage would hurt.

Did you feel you were receiving less attention from him?

Gonçalo’s commitment was always the same, it would never even cross my mind to complain about that. The difficulties in our marriage were basically related to the emotional part.

Do you fear that Gonçalo may be forced to pay the compensation that is being demanded by the McCanns?

I don’t think that is possible, we will appeal until the last instances.

Don’t you fear experiencing financial difficulties?

On the day that my husband left the Polícia Judiciária, he came home with a third of his salary. That was a decision that we made as a family. We were aware of the difficulties that we would experience in the future, and I have always supported him, because principles are more important. That is how we raise our daughters.

How do you seek to explain the ongoing events to your daughters?

The four of us gather when they have doubts and we clarify everything, according to their ages.

Are they approached by colleagues at school?

Yes, they are approached at school, but always in a positive manner and they react very well.

A message for Kate McCann

Sofia Leal has already come forward to defend her husband from Kate McCann’s words.

“I don’t understand, I don’t accept and I don’t even admit that a mother whose daughter has disappeared, treats my husband in that manner, saying that he is a disgrace as a man and as a professional. I do not admit that exactly that person says it, after my husband gave up so much of his family time to search for her daughter.”

I have a feeling of fulfilled duty”

The former Polícia Judiciária inspector reunited his closest friends to celebrate his 50th birthday. “I’m happy, there are many friends here, others could not come, others are not among us anymore.” On the balance of such a special anniversary, the former policeman says that he has many reasons to celebrate. “I feel accomplished. It is the feeling of fulfilled duty, but there is something more, that I cannot speak about, of justice being carried out and the truth being discovered. These are not wishes, they are principles, I’m not speaking about any specific case”, he adds ironically. We recall that Gonçalo Amaral was forbidden by the Civil Court of Lisbon of making any comments about the book “The Truth about the Lie”.

source: Maria magazine, paper edition only, 10.10.2009

+/-
+/-
by astro

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, but what about the brawl at the party? And the earring? What's that all about?

Nicked from Bonny's site.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Empty I See The "Lady Bitch" Is Now Cashing In Getting Mega Bucks From Some Tinpot Magazine

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:29 am

christabel wrote:Keep it up Soapy, you are doing wonders for the PIG.

The wife of the former Polícia Judiciária inspector speaks about the family problems, the difficulties in their marriage and the suffering of her daughters.

Gonçalo Amaral, a former Polícia Judiciária inspector, has become known to the public after investigating controversial cases: that of Joana Cipriano first, then that of Madeleine McCann. The balance of this valorous work was devastating for both the inspector’s career and personal life. Now, after retiring early, with several ongoing lawsuits, the former inspector celebrated his 50th birthday. His wife, Sofia Leal, tells our magazine about the last two years.

What changed since Gonçalo Amaral was removed from the Madeleine case?

(The world saw Goncalo Amaral for the LIAR he is!)

He is a more present father, unfortunately perhaps, because his career ended prematurely.

Did the outcome of this case, for your husband, catch you by surprise?

(No I knew my husband was a liar)

At a certain point in time, I suspected that the outcome would be this one.

Did you fear that moment?

(No I always knew he would get found out one day)

We never fear, because we have great faith in God and in our daughters’ future.

Was it a complicated time for the family?

(Complicated is the wrong word, perhaps it was a moment of realism for the family)

Problems are overcome, just like in any family.

How did your daughters go through this situation?

(It must have upset the daughters to realise thattheir father drink drive a police car and threatened their mother with death!)

It was very violent. They lived without their father since May, because he worked in Portimão and we still lived in Faro. Then, on the day that Madeleine disappeared, I started to work in Portimão. They remained with their grandparents, and when they finally came to live in our new home, their father ceased functions in Portimão and had to return to Faro. The girls’ feeling was a bit of abandonment.

Didn’t they understand this change?

(Well they had better get used to seeing their father in court, there are many more times and days, he has another torture trial to defend!)
Our daughters suffered emotional damages that are latent to this day. Their father’s court attendances were also very violent, because they were used to watching their father sending other people to court. And suddenly, it was their father on the defendant’s bench. Inês is five years old and Rita is 11, it’s very complicated.

Was there a time when the marriage was hurt?

(Yes I had to report Goncalo to the police for not handing our youngest daughter over, for drunk driving his police car and for threatening me with death, this harmed out marriage)

Obviously, any marriage would hurt.

Did you feel you were receiving less attention from him?

(Yes especially when I discovered he was having affairs with other women!)

Gonçalo’s commitment was always the same, it would never even cross my mind to complain about that. The difficulties in our marriage were basically related to the emotional part.

Do you fear that Gonçalo may be forced to pay the compensation that is being demanded by the McCanns?

I don’t think that is possible, we will appeal until the last instances.

(Ooops better get used to your bank account being approximately £1.2 million lighter, there is no way he can win this case!, so appeal all you like)

Don’t you fear experiencing financial difficulties?

(No not really, Madeleine McCann, the little girl my husband failed, regularly tops our bank account up with huge payments. We have lots of lovely money, loads of cash given to us by a cash cow Madeleine McCann, so much so that we can afford to waste money on a big birthday party, with thousands of euros going up in smoke in fireworks. And don't forget we have the £50.000 top of the range Jaguar car also provided for us by little Madeleine McCann!)

On the day that my husband left the Polícia Judiciária, he came home with a third of his salary. That was a decision that we made as a family. We were aware of the difficulties that we would experience in the future, and I have always supported him, because principles are more important. That is how we raise our daughters.

How do you seek to explain the ongoing events to your daughters?

(We do what we usually do, lie!)

The four of us gather when they have doubts and we clarify everything, according to their ages.

Are they approached by colleagues at school?

Yes, they are approached at school, but always in a positive manner and they react very well.

(Glad to hear it, would never want your children to suffer because their father is a convicted criminal lying pig)

A message for Kate McCann

Sofia Leal has already come forward to defend her husband from Kate McCann’s words.

“I don’t understand, I don’t accept and I don’t even admit that a mother whose daughter has disappeared, treats my husband in that manner, saying that he is a disgrace as a man and as a professional. I do not admit that exactly that person says it, after my husband gave up so much of his family time to search for her daughter.”

(Believe it, because your husband failed Madeleine and then tried to unsuccessfully frame her parents, his only regret is that he could not get away with it!)
I have a feeling of fulfilled duty”

(Yep good old Goncalo just loves brawling in the street, very classy)

The former Polícia Judiciária inspector reunited his closest friends to celebrate his 50th birthday.

(Yes some very interesting guests you had at your party, however, I notice that Dr Barra da Costa was NOT there, why was that?)
“I’m happy, there are many friends here, others could not come, (Did not want to come) others are not among us anymore.” On the balance of such a special anniversary, the former policeman says that he has many reasons to celebrate. “I feel accomplished (Is that why he had his ear pieced at 50 years? pathetic). It is the feeling of fulfilled duty, but there is something more, that I cannot speak about, of justice being carried out and the truth being discovered. These are not wishes, they are principles, I’m not speaking about any specific case”, he adds ironically. We recall that Gonçalo Amaral was forbidden by the Civil Court of Lisbon of making any comments about the book “The Truth about the Lie”.

(Oh boy there is something more, something much more to come out here, but can't say that good old Gonc will like it very much!)

source: Maria magazine, paper edition only, 10.10.2009

+/-
+/-
by astro

~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, but what about the brawl at the party? And the earring? What's that all about?

Nicked from Bonny's site.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:08 am

Do you think I should change my nicname? One could think it is MY magazine... Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 526250
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:56 am

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) 466476 I thought of you when I saw the name! Is it a big magazine Maria?

Great to see the Amarals are keeping the money grabbing in the family though, the next thing we will see is their daughters caught up in the act too! Shameless money making off of the back of Madeleine and the antis see nothing wrong with this? Hypocrites!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:25 am

This magazine is very old, it comes from the times of dictatorship here. And, yehaaa, I would say it is somewhat widespread. I don't read these "woman's" magazines, but when I go to the dentist or to make a medical exam, there it is in the waiting room.

Now, I think that if I were a reporter, to the statement that 'we live on o third of my husband's salary' I would straight away say 'How come? You're wearing design clothes and so is your family! And isnt that Jag out there yours? I heard that salaries at PJ were very low...' And I am not being ironic here, I really think that a real reporter should ask that question. This only illustrates the total unprofessionalism of these journalists. Or so called journalists. Or that they have another agenda...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:35 am

Nag, nag, nag seems to be all she can do.
May be she's raised with her dad hanging around the house in stead of working?

Dr Barra da Costa who's he? I know that name, but can't remember him.

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by maria Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:44 am

He (also) is a former PJ chief inspector but was never involved in scandalous inquiries. He is currently is a professor in several police organisms and an university, a commentator. He wrote a book titled 'Joana, Maddie The criminal investigation The hidden truth'. As the title says, it about THE INVESTIGATION and he is not soft about it. He was appointed as accusation witness in Leonor vs Amaral trial, but the judge did NOT allow him to speak. Just in case...
maria
maria
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 am

Yes Sofia, he also gave up his family time to have an extramarital affair too!

He wasn't so present for 6 months of this year was he Sofia ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Empty How Do We Know The Amarals Are Lying?

Post by Rosie Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:00 pm

Answer: Their Lips Move!

Tinkerbell43 wrote:“I don’t understand, I don’t accept and I don’t even admit that a mother whose daughter has disappeared, treats my husband in that manner, saying that he is a disgrace as a man and as a professional. I do not admit that exactly that person says it, after my husband gave up so much of his family time to search for her daughter.”

Yes Sofia, he also gave up his family time to have an extramarital affair too!

He wasn't so present for 6 months of this year was he Sofia ?

Absolutely correct Tinks, this highlights still more lies from this couple, still at last people are starting to understand that there is "something of the night" about Goncalo Amaral!

Maria, I am not surprised thst this magazine (Maria) is an old right wing one, if all the articles are like this, it is sycophantic beyond belief!

Why do jornalists hold interviews which their magazine/paper is paying for and then allow the Amarals to get away with such rubbish? To me, the journalists are not doing their jobs properly when someone like Sofia Amaral is pleading pverty, and deliberately misleading people into thinking that they are struggling to make ends meet because they are living on their principles, when it so obviously is a blatant lie and is totally untrue.
The journalist should have done their job properly and asked about the brand new Jaguar luxary car cosing around £50.000, the fact that the Amarals are running around in designer clothes and holding big lavish birthday parties with hundreds of euros going up in smoke in the shape of fireworks, just to celebrate that fat pig's bithday, it is obscene and thoroughly distatsteful, especially when there are so many Portuguese struggling to make ends meet just now, in this golobal recession!

No journalist appears strong enough to ask the man these questions, what are they so scared of?

I wonder how much Sofia Amaral was paid for giving that interview to Maria magazine?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cath Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:57 am

maria wrote:He (also) is a former PJ chief inspector but was never involved in scandalous inquiries. He is currently is a professor in several police organisms and an university, a commentator. He wrote a book titled 'Joana, Maddie The criminal investigation The hidden truth'. As the title says, it about THE INVESTIGATION and he is not soft about it. He was appointed as accusation witness in Leonor vs Amaral trial, but the judge did NOT allow him to speak. Just in case...

Not surprised he wasn't allowed to testify.
That book must be an interesting read. Wonder why JoMorais never mentioned or translated it. Things The Sunday Express Didn't Tell Us (For Some Reason Better Known To Themselves) Lol

Cath
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 722
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next