Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons"

+11
May
maria theresa
jackf
Tinkerbell43
Cath
maria
Peaceful1
Pedro Silva
Rosie
christabel
vee8
15 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons"

Post by May Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:06 pm

He (AND US) will not be satisfied until he is behind bars and he will only have himself to blame. Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 217454
May
May
Master
Master

Number of posts : 498
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons"

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Putting the book to one side for a moment, does anyone know whether Bennett should even have been directing people to sites were they can read the entire works ?

Shouldn't he have requested that these sites desist from displaying his works ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 Empty BENNETT CANNOT GET ANYTHING RIGHT!

Post by Rosie Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:55 pm

Issued 2 February 2010

Dear Members, Supporters and Followers

1. Gonçalo Amaral unable to attend our Conference
We’re sorry to report that we have now heard from Snr Gonçalo Amaral that he is, after all, unable to attend our Conference. As you know, he and his wife enthusiastically accepted our invitation last August. In anticipation of his visit, we had made a booking for him and his wife at a top East Midlands hotel.

Why a TOP Midland Hotel? And this has to be a first that the fat bent defective Goncalo Amaral turning down a feebie! I bet they had a Jag with a well stocked bar insitu lined up to pick him up from the airport! Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Enthusiastically accepted your invitation? Are you having a laugh? That was about as enthusiastic as a damp squib, he turned it down with more enthusiasm (must have been relief). I note in the few lines he gave you he did not say he would be over at another time, he must know he is headed for the big house! Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 217454 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Since then, however, he has become involved in three separate sets of litigation.

Sorry far be it for me to pour cold water on your little show of "Lies and More Lies" By AJS Bennett, but you knew perfectly well these court dates for litigation were already set and so did Amaral and the whole of Portugal. if that was Amaral emailing you ( quite frankly I don't believe it, Bennett is a proven liar) he never did intend coming here. Shame we had a welcoming committee ined up for him, we were going to give him (and you) a sackful of white feathers. Still we could always give you yours I suppose!

First of all, a civil libel suit which has already resulted in his book: ‘The Truth About A Lie’ being banned in his native Portugal and which recently needed a 3-day court hearing.

If his lawyer didn't cry off because his secretary may have had "swine flu", Amaral's hearing may have concluded by now, making one less litigation. I hear good old Antonio Cabrita refused to show at the court the first time because Amaral had NOT paid him! "Swine flue" my backside! Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656

The McCanns are claiming damages of 1.2 million euros against him – over £1 million. There will be a further hearing about this matter later this month.

No wrong AGAIN! Can't you get anything right? The hearing set to be resumed on the 10th February, is a result of Amaral's appeal against the ban on his "book", it has NOTHING to do with the McCanns libel suit which is due to get underway shortly BUT NOT next week! Although if Amaral loses this it will not really bode wel for him! You know for an ex solicitor you are pretty damned hopeless at law! You must have been about as good as an accountant who can't add up!

In addition, his appeal is under way in relation to his conviction last year as a result of which he received a suspended 18-month jail sentence for allegedly filing a false report in the notorious case of Joana Cipriano..

He has got more chance of this appeal being successful as you have of walking on water!

In this respect we remind readers that it was Gonçalo Ameal and his team of detectives that succeeded in bringing the cruel mother and uncle of 8-year-old Joana to trial for her murder. They are now behind bars for 20 years for their wicked crimes. They had told police originally that Joana had been abducted.

NO WRONG AGAIN! It is NOT 20 years they are serving, really don'tyou know anything? Their original sentence was reduce to 16 years under appeal.
Bennett why do you bother to comment when you get everything wrong!

Yet in what The Madeleine Foundation has no hesitation in calling a political show trial last year, lies from Joana’s mother and from staff at the Odemira prison where Leonor Cipriano was in prison awaiting trial led to Snr Amaral’s conviction in what we say were trumped-up political charges. His appeal has been delayed for inexplicable reasons by the Portuguese authorities. He is desperate to clear his name.

Let me remind you that it was Goncalo Amaral and his men who allowed the PROVEN torture of Leonor Cipriano and then tried to cover it up, Amaral being convicted of false reporting and perjury,pretty serious for a police detective, as he was when this happened.

Let me also remind you that Leonor Cipriano was convicted on NO evidence and Amnesty International is now involved with her case and her case WILL go to the European Court For Human Rights.

Let me also remind you that top prosecutors, judges and lawyers in Portugal are among those that think Leonor is innocent, as well as Dr Barra da Costa university professor of psychological criminology and ex Policia Judiciaria police chief and her case was NOT proved beyond reasonable doubt, indeed on of her trial judges insisted on going down on record as stating that he wholly believes Leonor Cipriano is innocent.

From what Bennett has written it is obvious he knows absolutely nothing about the Cipriano case, but then again he knows nothing about the Madeleine McCann case, in fact he knows nothing about anything, the man is a liar, a professional stalker and a complete joke!

On top of all that, he faces a further criminal trial in relation to more allegations, which we once again believe to be wholly false, made by the former partner of Leonor Cipriano.
Unsurprisingly, therefore, in an e-mail message we received late last week, Gonçalo Amaral wrote to us:

If Amaral goes to trial and is convicted, I hear that he could go to prison for up to 12 years! Already a prosecutor has said that in principle Amaral has a case to answer!

Besides that has it ever occurred to you halfwitted dimwits that all these charges against Amaral are actually because he is guilty? It is going some in a country where corruption is normally ignored and police brutality is accepted, Amaral still manages to fall foul of the law? I would say that the powers that be are using these charges as an excuse to stop Amaral, and if these shockingly serious proven cases and allegations are the lesser of his evils, then God alone knows what he has been up to that we do not know about!

By the way, I seriously doubt Bennett ever had an email from Amaral,this is probably a symptom of his fantasy world, and his clamouring for attention and begging for people's money to add to his £90.000 "savings"!

How does one acrue £90.000 in savings when one has never had regular employment and one has only ever played at having a job? Who pays Bennett's bills I wonder?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 am

By the way, I seriously doubt Bennett ever had an email from Amaral,this is probably a symptom of his fantasy world, and his clamouring for attention and begging for people's money to add to his £90.000 "savings"!

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 628704 Nobody noticed the keyboard Gonc used then. Gonc's name was copied and pasted seperate to the post.

Oh Bennett you must get up earlier Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 449483
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 am

I think the only 'hotel' where tb and amaral will be sharing a room, has padded walls and bars! Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 127278
I 'see' both amaral and tb banged up! Cant wait!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:32 am

http://justathoughtyouknow.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=guests&action=display&thread=347&page=15

It was Steve Marsden alone, and without any support or encourgement (or even knowledge) from me whatsoever, who created the alternative Mike Gunnill site, AND placed an article about Gunnill on the Madeleine Foundation website without my permission or even knowledge.

As soon as I became aware of the article on our website, I ordered Steve to take it down immediately, which he did. Gunnill knows this.

Debbie Butler made a comment on Steve's 'Mike Gunnill' site, basically, as I recall, saying it was a 'good laugh'.

Debbie asked me to make a formal complaint to the 'Sunday Express' about the 'Stalker' article on 16 August. I did so, and that complaint, or the gist of it, is elsewhere on this forum.

However, during October, when it was quite clear that Debbie was no longer working with The Madeleine Foundation but contrary to it, I told her it would no longer be appropriate to represent her - and she then continued with her complaint alone. Her complaint was not upheld in the end.

Later, on 26 October, Debbie Butler telephoned me at around 7.15pm to say that Kent Police had just visited her at home to discuss her alleged harassment of Mike Gunnill.

Strangely, it was on the very same evening that she first embarked on what is a continuing campaign of harassment against me and other members of The Madeleine Foundation.

Mike Gunnill may have an issue with me because I encouraged MF members and supporters to complain about the 'Express' article and in doing so I released Mike Gunnill's e-mail to them. I believe that a good many people did write and complain about the 'Express' article and in doing so also copied their complaints to Mike Gunnill.

What is of perhaps more interest in recent times is:

a) the number of aliases Gunnill uses, and

b) his apparent close relationship with Carter-Ruck.

As regards (a), his pseudonyms now include: Peter Tarwin, Jason Peters, Michael Sangerte, and of course 'petert' on 'JustAThoughtYou Know'. And here he rubs shoulders contentedly with the likes of 'murat_fan' alias 'truth' alias Ian West. What a collection of aliases - and I expect there are many more for both of them.

As regards (b), he was very soon off to Carter-Ruck as soon as he had got his booklet, by using deceptive means. Was he perhaps put up to it by Carter-Ruck, or others close to Team McCann? Or was he a sprited individual just devoting his spare time to preventing the outrageous libels of '60 Reasons' from reaching a wider audience?

Or perhaps it was just, simply, an act of intended revenge?

Tony Bennett

christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 am

I love the way tb always 'acts' for or 'represents'...Can someone please remind him he is NOT a lawyer so stop pretending to be one!
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:48 am

Peaceful1 wrote:I love the way tb always 'acts' for or 'represents'...Can someone please remind him he is NOT a lawyer so stop pretending to be one!

Nah Peaceful, leave him to play.

He still plays with his magic set and action man Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 245193

At Least Mike Gunnill Didn't Turn Into A Big Girl's Blouse Called Maria

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 Marrie

Thanks Tony
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:45 am

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:37 pm

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 396948
I take it 'Maria' is yet another figment of his wild imagination then?
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Rosiepops wrote:Spot the LIE!

Bennett's original Complaint to the PCC he wrote:

6. The leaflet drop did not involve 10 people, it involved 3. That was also inaccurate.

Bennett Wrote:

On 14 August, four members of The Madeleine Foundation delivered leaflets in various parts of Leicestershire, part of a national campaign in which tens of thousands of them had been distributed.

Of course he has been caught out in this lie since then and photographed actually in Rothley and he was there at the leaflet drop. He is such a bare faced liar!

Come on, Rosie, be fair. Bennett was hiding in the bushes for most of the time. And the rest of the time he appears to have been Stalking at Glenfield Hospital Staff Canteen.

He didn't actually deliver any Leaflets. He's not completely daft you know.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:47 am

Sabot wrote:

Come on, Rosie, be fair. Bennett was hiding in the bushes for most of the time. And the rest of the time he appears to have been Stalking at Glenfield Hospital Staff Canteen.

You mean sponging a free meal on taxpayers expense, don't you?

He didn't actually deliver any Leaflets. He's not completely daft you know.

Let's not put that to a vote!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kazcut Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:54 am

McCanns' new agony The People

7 February 2010

Kate and Gerry McCann face fresh heartache after discovering two books about their daughter Maddie's disappearance may be published.

Tony Bennett, barred by injunction from making allegations in the matter, plans to release The Madeleine Case Files Vol 1. And Stephen Marsden will publish Madeleine McCann: Faked Abduction.

Clarence Mitchell, acting for doctors Kate and Gerry McCann, both 41, said: "We will not hesitate to prosecute anyone who defames them."

The pair are due in Lisbon on Tuesday for ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral's bid to overturn a ban on his book, which questions their account.

kazcut
Learner
Learner

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:01 am

Sabot, I hear he had "Spotted Dick" in the hospital canteen!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 am

Rosiepops wrote:Sabot, I hear he had "Spotted Dick" in the hospital canteen!

Hope he liked what he saw. Oh sorry you meant the pudding Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 499113 .

I wish Gerry had seen the ugly mutt and bopped him one Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 738876
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:12 am

Rosiepops wrote:Sabot, I hear he had "Spotted Dick" in the hospital canteen!

I heard it was Rhubarb and Custard. But Spotted Dick sounds more painful.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:12 am

kazcut wrote:McCanns' new agony The People
7 February 2010

Kate and Gerry McCann face fresh heartache after discovering two books about their daughter Maddie's disappearance may be published.

Tony Bennett, barred by injunction from making allegations in the matter, plans to release The Madeleine Case Files Vol 1. And Stephen Marsden will publish Madeleine McCann: Faked Abduction.

Clarence Mitchell, acting for doctors Kate and Gerry McCann, both 41, said: "We will not hesitate to prosecute anyone who defames them."

The pair are due in Lisbon on Tuesday for ex-police chief Goncalo Amaral's bid to overturn a ban on his book, which questions their account.

"Tony Bennett, barred by injunction from making allegations in the matter, plans to release The Madeleine Case Files Vol 1".

I would like to see him try, he is already in it right up to his neck, if this is true and I do say *IF* then I think Bennett will not only be £50.000 poorer very soon, (he has already breached the terms of his injunction) he is going to end up losing his house and all of £90.000 savings, this however would be the least of his problems, the way he is going he is going to end up going to prison.

"And Stephen Marsden will publish Madeleine McCann: Faked Abduction."

This man is a fantasist, if he goes ahead an publishes this book, which I think is a complete hoax, he is going to be sued to within an inch of his life, especially if Amaral loses his appeal next week! I wonder why the People are printing this load of nonsense?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:16 am

I must admit that I was rather looking forward to seeing Bennett Cherry Pick the Files. There are all sorts of ways he could distort and edit statements that would get him into even more trouble.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:20 am

Sabot wrote:I must admit that I was rather looking forward to seeing Bennett Cherry Pick the Files. There are all sorts of ways he could distort and edit statements that would get him into even more trouble.

Whats the point Sabot?

Does he think only he has the GENUINE files?
Stick to your spotted dick Bennett, nobody else will Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 176433
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:55 am

christabel wrote:
Sabot wrote:I must admit that I was rather looking forward to seeing Bennett Cherry Pick the Files. There are all sorts of ways he could distort and edit statements that would get him into even more trouble.

Whats the point Sabot?

Stick to your spotted dick Bennett, nobody else will Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 176433

Well, at least he might actually read The Files at last. Not that I expect that to make any difference. He has the supreme ability to miss anything even remotely connected to the truth.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:50 am

christabel wrote:

Whats the point Sabot?

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 576550 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 576550 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 576550 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 576550 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 576550 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 574656 Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 576550
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 am

As for the genuine files, he does know he will have to interpret them doesn't he? Thatmeans work. something he is not good at, look at his booklet, he didn't even bother to research that! Jelly head!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:06 am

Rosiepops wrote:As for the genuine files, he does know he will have to interpret them doesn't he? Thatmeans work. something he is not good at, look at his booklet, he didn't even bother to research that! Jelly head!

He's got his entire Anti Army running round picking out the best bits. Mistranslations notwithstanding.

Try not to get too upset everyone. He is hanging himself.

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by christabel Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 am

Rosiepops wrote:As for the genuine files, he does know he will have to interpret them doesn't he? Thatmeans work. something he is not good at, look at his booklet, he didn't even bother to research that! Jelly head!

Bennetts still selling his "60 reasons" - Page 2 628704

I have just found Bennetts professional he bumped into in Rothley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APTUmKY-7Zw&feature=player_embedded
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:45 am

I am more than certain bennett will include the conclusions of the Portuguese atorney general and chief prosecutor, who both agreed that there was no evidence whatsoever that the McCann's were involved, and that there was not even enough evidence to determine of Madeleine is alive or dead. Those conclusions ARE in the files bennett, are you reading this? ARE YOU LISTENING, BALDIE?
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next