Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral answers to the McCanns

+4
Rosie
vee8
christabel
Pedro Silva
8 posters

Go down

Amaral answers to the McCanns Empty Amaral answers to the McCanns

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:53 am

Amaral answers to the McCanns: exclusive interview to Portuguese newspaper "The Crime":

"I did what I could to help find Maddie, but, I made some mistakes".

The former PJ coordinator considers that "a cop is not obliged to obtain results", but to do the best he can. And he claims convinced that he is going to win the case which opposes him against the British couple about the injunction on his book. "Don´t underestimate me", he warns.

Question: How do you respond to the observation of the couple McCann, in an interview at our newspaper, that none of PJ investigators did more then their work, contrary to you, that accused people that the Attorney General and the judge declared innocents?

Answer: The couple is badly informed. The case does not reach the sphere of any judge, it stayed by the Attorney General (AG). Then, the AG did not made a definitive interim (case archived), leaving the process in "stand-by", waiting the production of better evidence.

Question: However, the dispatch of the interim concludes that, to the parents, could not be given any responsability in the disappearance of their daughter...

Answer: Also not true. What the AG told in the dispatch of the interim was that the not involvement of the parents in any illicit act "seems to result" - from a group of elements about those he gave an opinion. An opinion that goes for the process, but does not establish any absolute true that limits the public discussion. We are not at the Middle age.

Question: Don´t you think you had the obligation of finding little Maddie, just like the couple says?

Answer: A cop is not obliged to obtain results. He is obliged to do the best he can. That is what I and my Portuguese and British colleagues have done. With mistakes, I admit. I have already made the self-critic of the investigation in the book "The truth of lie".

Question: If mistakes were not made in the investigation, would it be possible to find the girl alive?

Answer: Maybe the girl could have been found. I cannot say more because of the injunction.

Question: The McCanns are convinced that the thesis of the supposed death harms the steps which are being carried with the purpose of finding her alive...

Answer: The AG closed the inquiry - and in the dispacth of the archived case distributed to the press worldwide - wrote in that dispatch that the death seems the "most likely" cenario. And it has not be processed / challenged.

Question: The McCanns accuse you of pronouncing about situations related with their family, which they don´t do about yours...

Answer: I pronounce about a criminal process and not about situations related with their family. And they don´t need to pronounce about situations related to my family because they don´t need. Maybe there are someone who professionally do it and without their knowledge. There are many who forgets that I worked 30 years in the criminal investigation. At certain time I will request the steps of evidence suitable to discover the truth and repair the damage that I have suffered.

Question: Is it true that, so far, you have not lost anything, not even the two euros which you maintaned deposited in your bank accounts?

Answer: So far, I have not lost anything, nor I´m going to lose. I´m going to win the process, you can be sure of that. What happened to me was my cash income with the purpose of prevent me to face the expenses of a court and to the payment of fees to lawyers. Do you have the notion of how much costs to bear such a process like this? It costs a fortune, Besides, much more them my Jaguar...

Question: Speaking about the Jaguar, it says that has been bought with the profits of the book "The truth of lie"...

Answer: But, it doesn´t say that before this Jaguar bought in second hand, I had another one, much older.

The new book:

Question: In your new book "The British Gag" you forcefully criticizes the judicial decision who ordered the removal from the market the book "The truth of lie". Do you want to comment?

Answer: I say it´s a illegal decision, a unfair decision, therefore, a case of censorship. The court, by not listening to me before ordered the injunction, decided only based in the elements which were presented by the McCanns. The court was not aware of the statements I presented in the book, so, it took my words a a free offensive and not as a statement grounded.

Question: Do you think that after the hearing of the witnesses which you presented, the decision will be changed?

Answer: Yes. I presented witnesses and will present the criminal process itself to be analyzed in court. Such elements of evidence will be, in my opinion, enough to the Mrs. Judge to obtain the clarification which until now she had not. I contacted with many judges for almost 30 years. I have between judges many friends. What they do is well grounded in the elements they have at their disposal, and, right now, Mrs. Judge of the Civil Court of Lisbon has much more elements then before. So, I´m convinced that she will decide in my favour.

Question: The couple McCann felted smeared with your conclusions in the book "The truth of lie".

Answer: It´s not the fact of a person felted offended, or to say that is offended, that legitimates the censorship of a publication. If so, and if most of citizens had the financial capacity of the McCanns, no paper would be in the newsstands. Half of the pages would be in white. As news, such as public opinion, it does not have to be accurate to be freely reported and published. It has to be grounded. It has to be conceived without the purpose of attack someone.

Question: The "British Gag" also criticizes violently the politicians. Why?

Answer: Any respected politcian of this country has rebelled against what happened to me? But when are themselves or their friends, targets of a judicial procedure, even paedophile or corruption, attacks judge, attorneys and PJ, saying they are being manipulated politically, that are incompetents, etc.

Question: Were you expected that the politicians criticized the decision of the Civil Court of Lisbon?

Answer: The least I expected was that the politicians came to public square saying that the Institute of injunctions had to be rethinked to allow no judge to decide the limits of free speech of a citizen based only in elements presented by those who says offended. This is censorship and there is no turning back.

Question: Depending the result of this process, will you stop here?

Answer: The future belongs to God. But, if I have financial capability, it may have surprises. I was almost 30 years in the PJ. Don´t underestimate me.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Amaral answers to the McCanns Empty Re: Amaral answers to the McCanns

Post by christabel Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:46 am

Yes you did and that was sweet FA, shame you didn't speak even once to Madeleine's parents
No, because you thought Kate would be an easy pushover just like Leanor WAS!

A cop is not obliged to obtain results.

No but a decent cop would turn up on the night of the abduction

Don´t underestimate me.

And don't you underestimate the judge. How can you be so certain things will go your way? Have you got friends to shut him up? Or should he be careful near the stairs?

Maybe the girl could have been found. I cannot say more because of the injunction.

You despicable piece of sh ite. Don't make me laugh, It never stopped you saying anything when the McCann's couldn't speak.
You are a disgusting beast and the people are no longer scared of you or your golden bullets. Amaral answers to the McCanns 994135

Amaral answers to the McCanns 449483 Amaral answers to the McCanns 895914 Amaral answers to the McCanns 670254 Amaral answers to the McCanns 812194 Amaral answers to the McCanns 55890 Amaral answers to the McCanns 98203 Amaral answers to the McCanns 563475 Amaral answers to the McCanns 77664 Amaral answers to the McCanns 66164 Amaral answers to the McCanns 582519
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:18 am

So, we have all misunderstood the AG, he in fact DIDN'T state, clearly and unequivacably, that there was NO evidence to implicate the McCann's? I wonder if the AG himself is aware of what he actually said.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:56 am

Pedro Silva wrote:Amaral answers to the McCanns: exclusive interview to Portuguese newspaper "The Crime":

You did not make "some" mistakes, you made *every* single mistake there was to make. As you say yourself, you have 30 years experience in the policia judiciaria, care to answer why you made every single mistake there was to make in the Madeleine investigation? Anyone would think that you did this on purpose so Madeleine would not be found!

The former PJ coordinator considers that "a cop is not obliged to obtain results", but to do the best he can. And he claims convinced that he is going to win the case which opposes him against the British couple about the injunction on his book. "Don´t underestimate me", he warns.

No policeman is obliged to obtain results, but you are obliged to try and your idea of trying, was to roll up for work late, take a long coffee break eating cakes and then take three hour lunches.
"Don't underestimate you" is that another of your thuggish threats? Why what are you going to do, walk the LADY judge past the stairs?

Question: How do you respond to the observation of the couple McCann, in an interview at our newspaper, that none of PJ investigators did more then their work, contrary to you, that accused people that the Attorney General and the judge declared innocents?

Answer: The couple is badly informed. The case does not reach the sphere of any judge, it stayed by the Attorney General (AG). Then, the AG did not made a definitive interim (case archived), leaving the process in "stand-by", waiting the production of better evidence.

So the couple are badly informed? You know more than the judges, two prosecutors and the attorney general and all their legal counsel put together? I say it is you that is badly informed, badly informed with a narcissistic pathological lying personality disorder. It is exactly this attitude that got you sacked from the Madeleine investigation and demoted from your job as police coordinator in Portimao and consigned to a desk job, out of harms way!

Question: However, the dispatch of the interim concludes that, to the parents, could not be given any responsability in the disappearance of their daughter...

Answer: Also not true. What the AG told in the dispatch of the interim was that the not involvement of the parents in any illicit act "seems to result" - from a group of elements about those he gave an opinion. An opinion that goes for the process, but does not establish any absolute true that limits the public discussion. We are not at the Middle age.

Again you are telling the Portuguese attorney general and two top Portuguese prosecutors their job, they read ALL the information, you were only privy to information up until the beginning of October 2007, when you were sacked from the investigation for misconduct. People gave their opinions, they did not write books inferring that the parents killed their daughter and hid her body!Question: Don´t you think you had the obligation of finding little Maddie, just like the couple says?

Answer: A cop is not obliged to obtain results. He is obliged to do the best he can. That is what I and my Portuguese and British colleagues have done. With mistakes, I admit. I have already made the self-critic of the investigation in the book "The truth of lie".

Yes of course every police officer can only do the best they can, but you did not do the best you could, you took 3 hour long alcohol fuelled lunches, sitting in the Carver fish restaurant, shouting your mouth off to ex F1 drivers and anyone else who would listen about the Madeleine investigation, and the parents killing their daughter, you broke your own secrecy laws, the secrecy law you invoked when you did NOT have to! The secrecy order you invoked to "GAG" the McCanns and make it impossible for them and their friends to defend themselves. You then drove your police car around after drinking alcohol.

Question: If mistakes were not made in the investigation, would it be possible to find the girl alive?

Answer: Maybe the girl could have been found. I cannot say more because of the injunction.

How convenient, quote the injunction because you cannot answer this question, or you know you did not do your job properly, you know you stopped looking for Madeleine from the 3rd day after she disappeared, you not admitting it because you are a coward, doesn't stop others knowing it.

Question: The McCanns are convinced that the thesis of the supposed death harms the steps which are being carried with the purpose of finding her alive...

Answer: The AG closed the inquiry - and in the dispacth of the archived case distributed to the press worldwide - wrote in that dispatch that the death seems the "most likely" cenario. And it has not be processed / challenged.

Yes well they are not writing books and they are not saying the parents harmed their child and concealed the body, it is you that is doing this and it this this your "thesis" that you have touted worldwide in your book of lies and as a direct result of this, you have made people believe that Madeleine has died and that her parents are responsible, so they do not report any information they may have because they think it is useless. The AG closed the enquiry, he did NOT say that death seems "most likely" he said that there is no evidence to say that Madeleine has died and none to say that she is alive. So what you have just said is yet another lie!

Question: The McCanns accuse you of pronouncing about situations related with their family, which they don´t do about yours...

Answer: I pronounce about a criminal process and not about situations related with their family. And they don´t need to pronounce about situations related to my family because they don´t need. Maybe there are someone who professionally do it and without their knowledge. There are many who forgets that I worked 30 years in the criminal investigation. At certain time I will request the steps of evidence suitable to discover the truth and repair the damage that I have suffered.

You have made references to all of the McCann family, you accused one of them of contacting Sky News the night Madeleine was abducted, that was not true and further more Sky news will testify this was not true and they have categorically denied this. Your wife wrote an open letter to the McCanns, a long and nasty, spite filled open letter, where her jealousy was clear and where she appeared to blame them for earning a better living than you. What has you working 30 years in criminal investigation got to do with you releasing classified information to the press and TV about the McCanns?

Question: Is it true that, so far, you have not lost anything, not even the two euros which you maintaned deposited in your bank accounts?

Answer: So far, I have not lost anything, nor I´m going to lose. I´m going to win the process, you can be sure of that. What happened to me was my cash income with the purpose of prevent me to face the expenses of a court and to the payment of fees to lawyers. Do you have the notion of how much costs to bear such a process like this? It costs a fortune, Besides, much more them my Jaguar...

You are going to lose and you are going to lose BIG TIME. there is nothing you can do, you were wrong, you libelled the McCanns in your book, you libelled them in your "mockumentary" and you have libelled and defamed them on TV, in the press and radio etc. You spent 70.000 euros on a Jaguar motor car including taxes (if you paid your taxes), it costs approximately 30,000 euros to counter sue the McCanns. SO SELL YOUR JAGUAR and pay for your court case and stop trying to sponge off of the Portuguese people, why should they pay for you tell a pack of lies and profit out of an innocent child you failed?

Question: Speaking about the Jaguar, it says that has been bought with the profits of the book "The truth of lie"...

Answer: But, it doesn´t say that before this Jaguar bought in second hand, I had another one, much older.

What has you having another Jaguar motor car before this one got to do with it? How did you afford that one on your poor salary (your wife said that you earned a poor salary in her open letter to Kate McCann) Why did you have such an expensive car when you have been heavily in debt since 2002? Why did you spend so much on this second Jaguar when you were in fear of losing the roof over your head?
You failed to answer the question, so I guess the answer was YES you DID by this 70.000 euro Jaguar with the profits of the book you wrote about Madeleine. (Pity you did not try and pay your debts and secure your childrens future before you purchased this flash expensive car though!)

The new book:

Question: In your new book "The British Gag" you forcefully criticizes the judicial decision who ordered the removal from the market the book "The truth of lie". Do you want to comment?

Answer: I say it´s a illegal decision, a unfair decision, therefore, a case of censorship. The court, by not listening to me before ordered the injunction, decided only based in the elements which were presented by the McCanns. The court was not aware of the statements I presented in the book, so, it took my words a a free offensive and not as a statement grounded.

You can say what you like and all the red carnations in the world will not turn libel into the truth and free speech if it cannot be proved. Free speech does NOT entitle you to lie, fabricate and slander a person, which is exactly what you did. Are you now telling the judge that she was wrong, not once but twice when she ordered this injunction against you and ordered the arrest of your money to the tune of £1 million? Why should the court listen to you before the injunction? They probably read the book and granted it on that basis, in fact I would be surprised if the judge had not read the book before giving her judgement. you are forgetting, you took this back to court after the injunction was granted and the judge listened to your arguments put by your lawyer and guess what? She ordered the injunction to stay in place AND ordered the arrest of your assets and I understand it is the same judge that will hear your case when it gets back to court. I would say you are pretty stuffed!

Question: Do you think that after the hearing of the witnesses which you presented, the decision will be changed?

Answer: Yes. I presented witnesses and will present the criminal process itself to be analyzed in court. Such elements of evidence will be, in my opinion, enough to the Mrs. Judge to obtain the clarification which until now she had not. I contacted with many judges for almost 30 years. I have between judges many friends. What they do is well grounded in the elements they have at their disposal, and, right now, Mrs. Judge of the Civil Court of Lisbon has much more elements then before. So, I´m convinced that she will decide in my favour.

Let's get this straight, you are telling this judge that she ordered an injunction TWICE and an arrest of your assets, without first clarifying the situation? Are you saying this judge is incompetent?
By mentioning all the judges you say you know over 30 years and that many are your friends, are you trying to intimidate Mr Mrs McCann? Are you trying to scare them, bully them? are you saying that judges who are your friends will give you a favourable outcome?
All I can say, is it did not stop a judge, jury finding you guilty of perjury and perverting the course of justice and giving you a suspended prison sentence. It is true to say that you are a convicted corrupted criminal disgraced ex-cop?

Question: The couple McCann felted smeared with your conclusions in the book "The truth of lie".

Answer: It´s not the fact of a person felted offended, or to say that is offended, that legitimates the censorship of a publication. If so, and if most of citizens had the financial capacity of the McCanns, no paper would be in the newsstands. Half of the pages would be in white. As news, such as public opinion, it does not have to be accurate to be freely reported and published. It has to be grounded. It has to be conceived without the purpose of attack someone.

Throughout this investigation you allowed information out of the investigation into the papers which smeared this couple and destroyed their reputation in Portugal. You presided over witness statements, witness telephone numbers and witness addresses being given to the journalist and your "close" friend, Felicia Cabrita, the same person who is going to testify in your favour in your criminal trial where you are accused of torturing Leandro Silva.
You attacked the McCanns on several occasions and you also attacked the British police and you lost your job because of it!

Question: The "British Gag" also criticizes violently the politicians. Why?

Answer: Any respected politcian of this country has rebelled against what happened to me? But when are themselves or their friends, targets of a judicial procedure, even paedophile or corruption, attacks judge, attorneys and PJ, saying they are being manipulated politically, that are incompetents, etc.

Question: Were you expected that the politicians criticized the decision of the Civil Court of Lisbon?

Answer: The least I expected was that the politicians came to public square saying that the Institute of injunctions had to be rethinked to allow no judge to decide the limits of free speech of a citizen based only in elements presented by those who says offended. This is censorship and there is no turning back.

Are you now threatening the politicians, judges and attorneys of your country? Are you trying to say that unless they speak out against what happened to you, then some may find themselves exposed as corrupt and paedophiles? Are you actually saying that you have kept quiet when you knew some of these people were involved in all of this? If you are, no wonder there is a move to shut you up in your country, your hierarchy must be getting heartily sick and tired of you and your lies! It is you, it is Goncalo Amaral, that is the CONVICTED criminal after all. Why should they come to your aid in public and defend you? Have you considered that they think you are totally wrong and you should not have written these books an should have defamed this couple like this? After all your own political master at the time one Alipio Ribeiro, said that he thought you had acted a little too hastily in making the McCanns arguidos!
I think you have totally and utterly misjudged the amount of people in high places that just wish you would shut up and stop bringing shame on Portugal, damaging their tourist industry!

Question: Depending the result of this process, will you stop here?

Answer: The future belongs to God. But, if I have financial capability, it may have surprises. I was almost 30 years in the PJ. Don´t underestimate me.

In other words you are going to chicken out, you have no intention what so ever of counter suing the McCanns, because if you do, you will have your whole life exposed and you do not want that.

Don't underestimate you? Is this another threat? Is this yet more intimidation?

Well do not underestimate the quiet dignity of the McCanns, you have let their daughter down and you have let them down, you let your profession down and you let your country down.
Not everyone buckles to threats, and the McCanns are NOT Leonor Cipriano.

Do not underestimate us either.

One more thing Mr Amaral, where is Madeleine and who took her?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:49 am

I agree with you my friends Christabel and Rosiepops.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:03 am

Lying piece of crap. The 'most likely' referrred to the situation 18 months later at the time the report was brought down, not that Madeleine died in the apartment. That is quite clear.

The above posts by Rosie and Chris answer the rest far better than me.

But I would like to say, Amaral can continue to make such ridiculous BS statements. It doesnt change the truth. And saying it over and over will not make it any more true. He seems to now have gone one step further, by trying to rewrite the meaning of the final report. Sadly for Amaral, the judge will read the report, will understand it, and wont listen to any of this BS he continues to go on with.

This man is despicable.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:08 pm

Clearly he thinks the rest of the world is as thick as he is.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:33 pm

Vee that is just the thing, he is not thick, that is just what he wants you to believe, while we are thinking he is thick, he is avoiding answering the real questions.

1. How come a man with 30 years criminal investigations under his belt, made every single mistake there was to make during the time he headed the disappearance of Madeleine McCann investigation?
  2. Why has he written and published a book which heavily features on the parents, defaming and slandering them, passing personal comment on their characters, when he has NEVER met them, NEVER interviewed them, NEVER even spoken to them over the telephone, not once?
  3. Who took Madeleine?
  4. Where is Madeleine McCann right now?
  5. Was Madeleine the victim of some kind of child trafficking scam?

Let's make 2010 the year that Goncalo Amaral is forced to answer all the questions that he needs to answer, for the sake of Madeleine McCann, Joana Cipriano and all the other children who have disappeared in Portugal, who have not had their abductions publicised and (Rui Pedro etc) who have been swept under the carpet and for all those that may go missing in the future if the *scam* of child abduction and trafficking is not brought to a halt!

Remember it is getting harder and harder to smuggle drugs, these lowlife scum have to make their money somehow and right now child and people trafficking is top of their list!
Remember also the kind of people that traffic children, need police inspectors, bent lawyers, the judiciary and mainly local politicians in their employ, they feed off of people who are heavily in debt, approaching them and offering them loads of money in deals that are hard to refuse, at first they are just little bribes, traffic violations, shoplifting, petty crimes they ask to be "sorted", this is to get them hooked and when these corrupt public servants are hooked, they reel them in and blackmail them to perform bigger bribes favours, the more in debt, the better, the bigger the bribe and then they have them, hook, line and sinker and before these people know where they are they are turning a blind eye to all manner of things, like drugs, the sex industry, they are turning a blind eye to protection rackets and all kinds of organised crime, like illegal immigration and forcing women to work in the sex industry who are in their host country illegally, these women (often underage little girls) are kept prisoner and forced into these despicable acts of depravity to earn the organisers of these crimes mega amounts of money. These organised gangs need bent coppers in order to operate successfully and turning a blind eye to child abductions, they need bent coppers who know where all the local low lives hang out, they need people that know about convicted paedophiles living a hand and mouth existence, so they can be bribed into to carrying out despicable acts for money and to be left alone etc, they need bent corrupt coppers who can make investigations look like they are beset with errors, as this is just one way to divert attention away from the real crime, another way to divert attention from the real criminals is to blame the parents/relatives or friends of the victim. It was done with the case of abducted Joana Cipriano and Casa Pia. Organisers of crimes like Casa Pia do not just disappear, they lay low and then regroup when they think the coast is clear, nothing stops them, they will allow nothing to get in their way.

There are signs that the people in the corridors of power in Portugal are beginning to see a certain person for what he is and he can shout and protest all he likes, his time is now severely limited.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:09 pm

I agree with you my friends Dianeh, Vee, Rosiepops. Let´s make GA being forced to say everything he knows, to answer all the questions he tried to avoid, with his smears, with his disguisting book. Let´s also make 2010 the year of sweet Madeleine´s safe return, the same about all missing children / people worldwide.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaceful1 Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Like his sidekick tony bennett, amaral answers all the qustions in full and in depth, apart from this one (above).
That to me speaks volumes.
This man, imo, knows where Madeleine is or at least who took her.
His short answer is quite telling.
Peaceful1
Peaceful1
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1104
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 pm

But isn't that contradiction? If she died in the apartment, how could she have been found alive? See, that's what happens when you tell lies, you trip yourself up.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Amaral Answers: Maybe the girl could have been found. I cannot say more because of the injunction.

I agree with you Vee and Peaceful, if Amaral really believes like he says in his book that Madeleine died in that apartment and her parents covered it up and hid her body, then how could she be found alive?

This is another huge slip of the convicted and proven liar Amaral, and yet another thing we can add to the list of slips he has made, which are screaming that he is LIAR at us all.

And do you not see he is again doing what all liars do? He is going on the attack, he is using the injunction to his advantage by making out he is being prevented from answering the question.

Convenient isn't it?

I have written a new blog entry entitled

What Does The Body Language of Goncalo Amaral reveal?

Or at

http://justice4mccannfam.blogspot.com/

See what you think, for people that are not fully aware of the story so far and who may surf upon our blog by chance, I have given a brief synopsis of what has led us to this point and then I have given the character analysis below. (By the way I have had some training in psychology and have attempted to use it here)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:11 am

Amaral is the sort of person, when someone is stepping on his toes, he comes with the excuse of not being able to talk, using, like Rosiepops posted, and I quote: "the injunction to his advantage by making out he is being prevented from answering the question". How convenient. How disgusting.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:23 am

Hi Pedro,

Let him, his time is limited and he knows it, next year is the year of reckoning for Amaral!
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:00 am

This has to be the understatement of the year!.

Anyone know whether the arrogant s.o.b ever apologised for these mistakes ?

"At certain time I will request the steps of evidence suitable to discover the truth and repair the damage that I have suffered".

If he has this so called "evidence" why did he not put the evidence in the book in the first place ? there was no injunction when he wrote the book!

Lets forget the much older and talk about the much newer! Its quite simple, pre Madeleine he had an old Jag, post Madeleine he has a much newer one, how come ?
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:40 am

A pity the person interviewing the lying swine (flu) was not more objective and pressed him on these questions isn't it Tinks?

The Jaguar is exactly the kind of question he should be pressed on, either way he answers that one, is the wrong answer!

Post Madeleine's abduction he had an new Jaguar, so he admits that Madeleine bought a new Jaguar for him.

Pre Madeleine's abduction he had an old Jaguar, (it wasn't that old apparently), his wife said his salary as a PJ was "a disgrace" in her open letter to Kate, so where did he get the money to buy a Jag? He was officially in debt since 2002, so he got that money from somewhere.

We are not detectives and we can see that nothing this man says or claims ever adds up! He should be investigated for corruption because something is not right with this man.

He is a liar, every single thing about his body language tells us he is a liar.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabot Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:06 am

Actually you are right. Nothing does add up. He was on a poverty level salary, according to his wife, yet he bought a house way out of his league and a previous Jaguar, which cost a fortune to run incidentally, not to mention collosal insurance premiums and extremely expensive spare parts. And constantly out on the booze as well. Yet he has been allowed to remain in debt to the tune of half a million quid for a number of years while making no attempt to reduce said debt.

What on earth has been going on?

Sabot
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 764
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down