Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amaral Begs To Go On Oprah Show With McCanns

+5
Jayelles
Catkins
dianeh
Tinkerbell43
clairesy
9 posters

Go down

Amaral Begs To Go On Oprah Show With McCanns Empty Amaral Begs To Go On Oprah Show With McCanns

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:16 am

DISGRACED Portuguese policeman Goncalo Amaral is desperate to appear with Kate and Gerry McCann on the Oprah Winfrey show.

Oprah is said to have been pressing Kate and Gerry for an interview from some time.

Looks like she hasn't been pressing loser Amaral though, so he thought he would promote himself!

Goncalo Amaral who wrongly branded Kate and Gerry suspects - has emailed the show makers asking to appear. He is said to have offered to pay his own travel costs, he is yet to receive a response from the show.

Who does he think he is? I really would like to see Oprah tear him limb from limb!

The McCanns agreed to appear in the show because it appears in 144 different countries. They hope it will aid the hunt for Madeleine, who vanished from Praia da Luz, Portugal, May 3rd 2007. Madeleine will be five in May.

Is there no end to this slimy persons attempts to gain publicity for his shameless money making out of Madeleine and her parents suffering?

One has to ask why now? Why now does he want to speak to the McCanns when he didn't bother when he was in charge of the investigation for 4 months.

Why does he want to speak the parents now, when he could not even be bothered to attend the scene of the crime and speak to them on the night their daughter was abducted? Thanks to him, the vital 'Golden Hours' immediately after a child has been abducted were totally lost, he preferred to stay where he was, in a restaurant eating and drinking, rather than attend the crime scene and he has not even apologised for his gross incompetence!

Ever since Amaral got the sack from this investigation, we have all seen him televising himself trying to portray himself in a good light, is very similar to the way the perpetrators of crimes act after a child has gone missing. They all seem to be always helpful and ready to divert attention away from themselves, it is as if they are trying to give the message by saying "look at me, I am a fine upstanding member of the community, I have done everything I could to help," therefor hoping to give the message that they would never be involved.

Take Ian Huntly for example, in the case of Jessica and Holly. I and I know that many other people noticed him well BEFORE he was apprehended, in fact I remember saying look there is that caretaker again, he doesn't look very happy. It seemed that every-time the TV crew were filming he would be there walking past carrying a folder of papers looking important and going purposefully about his business as if he was part of the investigation. He was also filmed putting chairs out for the meeting in the school hall, he was also interviewed by the TV outside his house, where poor little Holly and Jessica had made their last journey. Then there was the numerous times he got himself in the newspapers!

Ask yourselves honestly, have you ever seen another policeman on any other case in the world that has behaved in the way Amaral has behaved?

It is astonishing what he has done and I would imagine there are a few behavioural psychologists that have come to a few conclusions about his behaviour.

Always ready willing and able to blame the McCanns, never accepting that he himself is at fault for the farce of this investigation.Where we have heard very little, except for the appeals and the odd report from the McCanns since they returned to England after their daughter was abducted, Goncalo Amaral at his own behest has hardly been out of the news, with his books, TV & radio interviews, papers and magazine interviews and then selling his book rights to the TV company for an undisclosed large sum.

Well that farce of a programme is never going to reach the amount of people that Oprah will reach, so he thought he would be able to get on there and promote his book.

Amaral senses that the McCanns are going to be viewed by so many people and the last thing he wants is for people to believe that Madeleine is still alive.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Amaral Begs To Go On Oprah Show With McCanns Empty Re: Amaral Begs To Go On Oprah Show With McCanns

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 am

Sounds like a child doesn't it crying to have the last word!

His type are Pitiful in a sense, quite funny to watch aswel. Typical though of some people.They like to be the one with all the mouth........doesn't let a person have their say, or answer them back, lays the laws on them like a ton of bricks and then stamps their feet to have the last word when they see that person being spoken to or offered some help and support by another person.

Gonc this case is finito by Portuguese police, they have abandoned Madeleine imo, they have closed the investigation and only when new evidence comes in are they likely to open it again.

This is kate and gerrys space now not yours,allow them to continue with their search for madeleine. Stop trying to contradict and silence their voice each time they try to sound themselves. You have had your chance and you failed at it.

Why would a person want to go on a show with distraught people (who are trying to gain every ounce of help to find their child) and contradict them?

If gonc feels he still as something to add to this case them maybe he should take it up with his superior.The same one who told him he was no longer able to work on the case!!! Laffin

The thing is imo some poeple have a sort of aggressive manor about them and those poeple do not like knowing their word is being undermined.They feel that they are correct and everyone else is wrong around them.So to watch another person get listened to, to know their 'story' is being heard by sooo many poeple drives nails through many.Which is probably why we have seen the antis frothing at the mouth in recent days!!

Personally i think the mccanns should be allowed to talk about this case and find as much help and support to find madeleine as they can. Anyone who wants to stop them and stand in their way should be stopped.

Others have had their say and while they said their pieces and smeared the mccanns the poor family sat back and cried for their lost daughter.They had no voice and couldn't speak of the case because of the secrecy laws,instead they were forced to watch in horror as their daughter slipped further away into this mess of an investigation. They were frightened to talk because they didn't know what they could say or what they couldn't say, which is probably why Clarence was hired to work for them,A qualified guy who would be able to talk to press and media sources on their behlaf.

Now this investigation is left in the hands of the mccanns and those hired by them i feel they have every right to speak as they choose, lord knows others dam well did after they silenced the mccanns.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 2698
Registration date : 2008-06-04

Back to top Go down

Amaral Begs To Go On Oprah Show With McCanns Empty Re: Amaral Begs To Go On Oprah Show With McCanns

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:46 am

Sit......Sit..........SIT........good boy!!!!!.

Now.... beg.....Beg....BEG....theres a good boy!!!

works better when they trained properly honestly!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:06 am

clairesy wrote:Sit......Sit..........SIT........good boy!!!!!.

Now.... beg.....Beg....BEG....theres a good boy!!!

works better when they trained properly honestly!!

Laffin Laffin Laffin

You crack me up Clairesy! Laffin Laffin Laffin

You have such a brilliant knack of hitting the nail squarely on the head (pity it's not the FA Wonder's head)

You Said....

Why would a person want to go on a show with distraught people (who are trying to gain every ounce of help to find their child) and contradict them?

Exactly Clairesy, why on earth would the selfish fatdrunk&stupid person want to appear on the same show as the people he has virtually emotionally crippled? Because of him their daughter stood no chance, doesn't seem to bother him does it? liar
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:38 am

Well he certainly has the funds to pay his own travel expenses!

He is doing what he always does, he knows full well he would not be welcome, but he can milk this to make it look like he has nothing to hide.

One word Mr. Amaral, Transparent!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:45 am

I think the folks at the 3As have really shown their agenda today. Seems they have been voting against comments on a Daily Mail article where people have been saying "I hope she's found alive".

One of their members, Just Listening seems to want Madeleine to be dead in order to prove that the sniffer dogs were right.

It's really disgusting. I wouldn't have thought they'd stoop to this level. However, it would explain why they are capable to trying to thwart the search for her.

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:52 am

Jayelles wrote:I think the folks at the 3As have really shown their agenda today. Seems they have been voting against comments on a Daily Mail article where people have been saying "I hope she's found alive".

One of their members, Just Listening seems to want Madeleine to be dead in order to prove that the sniffer dogs were right.

It's really disgusting. I wouldn't have thought they'd stoop to this level. However, it would explain why they are capable to trying to thwart the search for her.

urrrgh, ssssspts............. what a disgusting twisted person. And i suppose the rest of the time they are spewing garbage out about how the mccanns fail to do the best for madeleine.

reminds me of something you scrape from the bottom of your shoe.
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:27 am

hi Jayelles,

Nothing but nothing surprises me about that cesspit! I just wonder if they carry on like this is real life and if they do what people think of them?
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dianeh Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:14 am

Jayelles

Actually to me, it doesnt explain why they would try to 'thwart the search for Madeleine'.

If Madeleine is no longer with us, then that is the way it is. If she is still alive, then that is the way it is.

I do not understand this insistence that Madeleine is dead. It serves no purpose other than to hinder the search for her. Because the anti's cannot prove that Madeleine is dead (nor can the PJ or Amaral) then their insistence that she is dead is pointless, as it will not find the truth, it will not stop the fund from being used to find her, it will not re-open the case, it does nothing, it doesnt even turn public opinion. And that is simply because that insistence is unsupported by evidence and therefore ignored by normal people and the authorities.

For some anti's it is a game, for others it is a case of ego, and then there are the control freaks, and then we have the truly evil ones who are trying to influence the outcome of the search for Madeleine. Unfortunately for them, attacks on forums, and comments sections of newspapers doesnt do anything except show them up as nutjobs.
dianeh
dianeh
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3465

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:27 pm

I think the game is to make sure wherever the idea that Madeleine is alive is posed in the media the idea of death must be given equal space. It's why 3A's have tag teams on every board that the subject is brought up.

But to try and do this on the Oprah show which is specifically to raise positive awareness for missing Madeleine and turn it into some political free speach event is sick. I believe there are too many who want Madeleine to be dead, in on this game that is played.

Kate and Gerry have dealt with this admirably so far, against the extraordinary pressures that challenge them.

You know the one thing those who believe Kate and Gerry were part of the theory that he i dead are afraid every time Madeleine' earch is promoted and gain public support. They like to think they are many but are jut one pebble in a beach of common sense. When the search profile i high, these negative poeple feel silenced and they dont like that!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 pm

The only thing I'd give that Tosser Amaral.is enough rope to............
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:14 am

Catkins wrote:The only thing I'd give that Tosser Amaral.is enough rope to............

C'mon Catkins, finish your sentence.

I'm not understanding you! laffin2
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Number of posts : 953
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Catkins Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:39 am

sadie wrote:
Catkins wrote:The only thing I'd give that Tosser Amaral.is enough rope to............

C'mon Catkins, finish your sentence.

I'm not understanding you! laffin2
HANG HIMSELF...........ROFL...............
The idiots are out in force on Oprah tonight have joined and commented twice..just to drown them out.I'm Isthatso20......fancied a change.LOL
Catkins
Catkins
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 1829
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:04 am

Rosiepops wrote:hi Jayelles,

Nothing but nothing surprises me about that cesspit! I just wonder if they carry on like this is real life and if they do what people think of them?

I really, really hope the McCanns sue them because I would attend the trial. I really want to see the type of human being who does this kind of thing. I want to hear their excuses. I want to hear the psychologst/psychiatrists reports and I want to hear the judge's rulling.

Are they mad or just bad?

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayelles Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:05 am

dianeh wrote:Jayelles

Actually to me, it doesnt explain why they would try to 'thwart the search for Madeleine'.

If Madeleine is no longer with us, then that is the way it is. If she is still alive, then that is the way it is.

I do not understand this insistence that Madeleine is dead. It serves no purpose other than to hinder the search for her. Because the anti's cannot prove that Madeleine is dead (nor can the PJ or Amaral) then their insistence that she is dead is pointless, as it will not find the truth, it will not stop the fund from being used to find her, it will not re-open the case, it does nothing, it doesnt even turn public opinion. And that is simply because that insistence is unsupported by evidence and therefore ignored by normal people and the authorities.

For some anti's it is a game, for others it is a case of ego, and then there are the control freaks, and then we have the truly evil ones who are trying to influence the outcome of the search for Madeleine. Unfortunately for them, attacks on forums, and comments sections of newspapers doesnt do anything except show them up as nutjobs.

"But the dog alerted..." (puke)

Jayelles
Apprentice
Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:32 am

Jayelles wrote:

I really, really hope the McCanns sue them because I would attend the trial.

Get to the back of the queue! I would personally pay good money to be present at their trial, and especially for when they do eventually take bennett to court.
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:51 am

vee8 wrote:
Jayelles wrote:

Get to the back of the queue! I would personally pay good money to be present at their trial, and especially for when they do eventually take bennett to court.

Me too, I'll be there with some placards maybe!

We shall have to practice our whistles, boos and zzzz's
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clairesy Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:09 am

Hmmm i think we would make a good jury for them anyways!!!

Do you find the defendant guilty or not j4???

Urmm what to think guys?that's a hard one, do you think we need to go and take time out to think about this or shall we pass our verdicts now??? Laffin Laffin
clairesy
clairesy
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:28 pm

"Take them from this court, to a place of lawfull execution, and hang them by the neck untill they are dead!"
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 pm

vee8 wrote:"Take them from this court, to a place of lawfull execution, and hang them by the neck untill they are dead!"

Nah, Vee, just put him in jail; the prisoners will sort him out.

They love Cops, especially if they think he has hurt kids! They have a special way, or two, of dealing with people like that.

Be compassionate, Vee!
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Hey, I WAS being compassionate! If I wasn't I'd suggest something else! The Japanese had a way of executing troublesome prisoners with a slow moving tank! Can you imagine the size pancake gonzo would make?!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sadie Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:09 pm

vee8 wrote:Hey, I WAS being compassionate! If I wasn't I'd suggest something else! The Japanese had a way of executing troublesome prisoners with a slow moving tank! Can you imagine the size pancake gonzo would make?!

laffin2 perfect
sadie
sadie
Star Poster
Star Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosie Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:46 am

sadie wrote:
vee8 wrote:
Jayelles wrote:

Me too, I'll be there with some placards maybe!

We shall have to practice our whistles, boos and zzzz's

Maybe we will go equipped with Luz's rotten tomatoes to hurl at the defendants?

Shall we start making our placards now? For sure they will be needed and there is no way I would miss this opportunity to shame these agitators and child abductor defending antis.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WibbleWobble Wed May 06, 2009 1:55 am

Tinkerbell43 wrote:Well he certainly has the funds to pay his own travel expenses!

He is doing what he always does, he knows full well he would not be welcome, but he can milk this to make it look like he has nothing to hide.

One word Mr. Amaral, Transparent!

Perhaps TB would pay for him with the condition that he appear on the show as well
Ididn'tdoit :puke: Ididn'tdoit :puke:
WibbleWobble
WibbleWobble
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down