Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oprah interview with the McCanns to air in the UK

5 posters

Go down

Oprah interview with the McCanns to air in the UK Empty Oprah interview with the McCanns to air in the UK

Post by Pedro Silva Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:56 pm

Diva TV will broadcast a one hour special episode on Tuesday 5yh May 2009: Kate and Gerry´s interview on the "Oprah Winfrey Show" is to be screened in the UK, a day after airing in America, NBC Universal Global Networks announced today. Diva TV transmits "The Oprah Winfrey Show" in the UK, will broadcast the McCann´s first interview on Tuesday 5th 2009 at 8pm. Viewers will see a digitally created photo that shows how Madeleine might look today, aged 5. The McCanns will talk to Oprah about the two-year hunt for their missing daughter, whilst the show´s cameras go inside their home, spending the day with them and their 4-year old twins, Sean and Amelie. "The more people able to see Madeleine´s image as she would look now, the better", said John Farrar, Programming Director for NBC Universal Global Networks (UK), which owns Diva TV. "By appearing on Oprah the family can reach millions of people in America and, given the show is broadcast in 143 countries including here in the UK, target new audiences around the world. We hope it will lead to new and useful information". NBC Universal hopes that airing the Oprah interview will prompt new information from the public. The company is working with the UK charity Missing People to facilitate sightings confidentially immediately following the transmission. Jo Youle, Director of Services at the charity Missing People said: "We very much hope that, by airing Gerry and Kate´s interview with Oprah, anyone with that vital sighting will come forward in confidence on Freefone 0500-700-700. The Oprah Winfrey Show: "Exclusive - The McCanns and the New Search for Madeleine" will be broadcast on Tuesday 5th May at 8pm. Diva TV is available on Sky channel 269 & Virgin channel 164. Sightings of Madeleine can also be made online at:
http://www.missingpeople.org.uk/madeleinemccann

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 5592
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Oprah interview with the McCanns to air in the UK Empty Re: Oprah interview with the McCanns to air in the UK

Post by Rosie Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:32 pm

This is good news, the more people that watch the programme the better.
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

Oprah interview with the McCanns to air in the UK Empty Re: Oprah interview with the McCanns to air in the UK

Post by christabel Fri May 01, 2009 4:57 am

Rosiepops wrote:This is good news, the more people that watch the programme the better.

Set ready to record on Sky.

Thanks Pedro, found the programme will now set as it wasn't showing on all channels but it is now.
christabel
christabel
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1637
Registration date : 2008-04-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 am

You welcome my friend, I have already sent it today to Sky News.

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Fri May 01, 2009 6:52 am

Superb!
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinkerbell43 Sat May 02, 2009 9:46 am

Thanks Pedro, without your advice I would have missed it, I didnt even know that channel existed!
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by vee8 Sat May 02, 2009 6:08 pm

I set my box to record already, though I intend to watch it live as well. I suppose I'd better get a box of tissues ready too!

(I used to be really hard. What happened?!)
vee8
vee8
Grand Member
Grand Member

Number of posts : 3113
Registration date : 2008-06-24

http://www.madeleine-adestinybegun.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedro Silva Sat May 02, 2009 7:10 pm

My friends, here is an update from Mr. McCann about Oprah´s, on May 7th at 9pm (UK time), a televised "reconstruction" of potentality significant and suspicious events from around the time Madeleine was taken will be aired on Channel 4 in Britain, for more information about the Oprah´s TV programm, please visit official website www.findmadeleine.com

Pedro Silva
Grand Member
Grand Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down