Justice 4 ALL Madeleine McCann Family
You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You need to be a member of this forum in order to view its entire contents.
We welcome applications to join the forum from genuine caring compassionate people that wish to support Mr Mrs McCann in their never ending resolve to finding their daughter Madeleine and bringing her back home where she truly belongs.

All applicants are checked out so people with no sense, no moral compass, no rationality and only half a brain cell and even less grip on reality and who are devoid of all logic - need NOT apply!
This also applies to ex-members, who no longer want to be members, yet spend their lives viewing this forum and telling people they no longer want to be members.
This is said without prejudice with no one in particular in mind.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral

3 posters

Go down

McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral Empty McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral

Post by Mandz Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:24 am

BBC NEWS

Well said Kate!

In the interview, Mrs McCann criticised detective Goncalo Amaral who led the police search for Madeleine and later wrote a book on the case.

All I will say about this, and because I'm not going to waste my time on Mr Amaral, is that as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace."
:twisted: :twisted:

Kate and Gerry McCann have spent more than £1m trying to find their daughter Madeleine, the couple have said.

Advertising, website costs, legal fees and payments to several detective agencies made up the bulk of the bill.

And Mrs McCann told the Portuguese newspaper Expresso: "We can't set a limit. A child does not have a price. We will pay what we have to."

Madeleine, of Rothley, Leicestershire, disappeared aged three on holiday in the Algarve on 3 May last year.

Mrs McCann said: "It just takes one person to make the one phone call we so hope for. We know she was abducted and believe someone knows or suspects something.

"We want to find her alive. But if she is dead we want to know. There's nothing in the police report that indicates anything bad has happened to her."

The £1m spent so far was described as a "broad figure" by family spokesman Clarence Mitchell, and came from public donations and the proceeds of a £550,000 legal payout from Express newspapers.

The family has received additional financial support from Cheshire-based businessman Brian Kennedy.

There is a further £500,000 remaining in the Find Madeline fund, Mr Mitchell added.

Madeleine photos

In the interview, the couple also said their three-year-old twins, who talk about their sister coming home, had helped them deal with what had happened.

Mrs McCann said: "There are photos of Madeleine all around the house and every day we speak to the twins about her.

"She is an important part of our lives. Sean and Amelie [the twins] still speak about her and involve her in their games."

In the interview, Mrs McCann criticised detective Goncalo Amaral who led the police search for Madeleine and later wrote a book on the case.

"All I will say about this, and because I'm not going to waste my time on Mr Amaral, is that as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace."

Mr McCann said they "profoundly regret" that someone saw in their actions the opportunity to take Madeleine, but insisted the couple had not been negligent.

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral Empty Re: BBC News

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 am

"All I will say about this, and because I'm not going to waste my time on Mr Amaral, is that as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace."

Mr McCann said they "profoundly regret" that someone saw in their actions the opportunity to take Madeleine, but insisted the couple had not been negligent.

Well said Kate McCann...I could not agree more.

Hi Mandz..how are you?

Back to top Go down

McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral Empty Hi Mandz

Post by Rosie Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 am

Absolutely!

What I would like to know from all these people that feel it is their life's work to condemn these parents and generally try to make their lives as unbearable as possible, when they are going to pour as much scorn on those low lives actually abducted Madeleine? Or are these people just going to be allowed to get away with their heinous crime?

Great to see your name pop up by the way. foryou

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Rosie
Rosie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 4358
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Back to top Go down

McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral Empty Re: McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral

Post by Tinkerbell43 Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:38 am

You're not wrong Kate, he is a disgrace to his profession and a poor excuse for a human being, as are those that support him.
Tinkerbell43
Tinkerbell43
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral Empty Hi,

Post by Mandz Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:08 am

Hi,

Evil he is the lowest of the low and anyone who supports him is as bad. I find it hard to believe that anyone could support that “thing” that let down this defenceless little girl????

What did he do to find her?? Why were Gerry and Kate “ALONE” walking the streets looking for their child on the night??? He has described a new meaning for the word disgrace…..

ps mum21 all well thank you! Glad Kate spoke out about that "thing". flower

Last edited by Rosiepops on Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forum Revamp)
Mandz
Mandz
Apprentice's Assistant
Apprentice's Assistant

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Back to top Go down

McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral Empty Re: McCanns' £1m search for Madeleine/Kate Criticised Amaral

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down